Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 5 : July 2005 - Oct.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well tatiana keeps a low profile...but who knows what they do when they're alone! :)

The pic of Tatiana and Pierre was taken in 2003 (I think) during the second Star race Andrea and Char attended...she was there with the whole Hannover-Casiraghi family, but she was photographed with Pierre, so some mags speculated she might be his girlfriend...

I think it's nice that Andrea fell for a girl he has obviously known well for years..

Kisses

Casira_Azul said:
Has anyone noticed, that when Andrea & Tati kiss, they kiss like friends?? I mean, no tongue! If i were kissing Andrea, i'd go STUPID with my tongue!..hehehe.

That's not always true...I've seen them go at it..look in the threa called 'royal kisses' and youll know what I mean

andreamonaco102.jpg
that´s the best pic of andrea i think

He´s so beautiful in that pic :)

yes!it´s a pic of 2000 or 2002.but i think it´s time to cut his hair.5/6 years he has now his long hair.it´s time for a change

tigerlilly2005 said:
yes!it´s a pic of 2000 or 2002.but i think it´s time to cut his hair.5/6 years he has now his long hair.it´s time for a change

I think he looks great there....but I think it could be time for a change too.

no change...i like him just the way he is.

i like him how he is too.but he has now so long these long hairstyle.its really time for a change ;)

tigerlilly2005 said:
i like him how he is too.but he has now so long these long hairstyle.its really time for a change ;)

I agree. (again, lol) I think it would be really interesting to see him with a different hair style, thought I can't imagine any. Anyone have any ideas?

face and hair don't mesh

Andrea's face is too beautiful to be hidden behind all that long, stringy hair. He should go back to a shorter style, like when he was younger, as it compliments him a lot better.

I like long hair in him!! But he should take more care of it.

yes piewi,i think so too.in some photos he looks not very good.but in the pic that i posted he looks very sweet

in the latest pics he doesn't look very good, imo. when he started growing his hair long, that's when he was smokin'! i know they all say it's a tribute to his father but i wonder...at what age did his stefano start wearing his hair short? maybe andrea would cut his hair at that age too...or maybe i'm dreaming... :)

...any word on whether Andrea returns to school in the Fall - to Montreal Univ?? If not, what will he be doing while Tatiana and his siblings are in school?

Andrea Casiraghi first love?

I read something interesting in an Andrea fanclub website. Someone said that his first love is not who everyone thinks it is. There were some photos of them together in Hello magazine (not the online version) and that they were seen together in Australia. I don't remember the name, but she obviously doesn't like photos taken of her. Has anyone heard about this or have any info on it? It is NOT Nathalia or whatever her name is, it is someone else.

i think serena was is first love

they were together in 1999

Last edited by a moderator:
mortisgod said:
I read something interesting in an Andrea fanclub website. Someone said that his first love is not who everyone thinks it is. There were some photos of them together in Hello magazine (not the online version) and that they were seen together in Australia. I don't remember the name, but she obviously doesn't like photos taken of her. Has anyone heard about this or have any info on it? It is NOT Nathalia or whatever her name is, it is someone else.
Wow Andrea has been to Australia? i never knew this...when was this? :) did the rest of his family go as well?

i've heard of that Aussie trip in one of the yahoogroups a long time ago...one member claimed to have known somebody who was with the trio when they went to Australia...
everything's pretty vague now though...

No, it wasn't Serena, I think the name was Natasha or something like that. I guess she is a very private person or something. All I know is that they were seen together in Australia and somewhere else, of which there is photos somewhere out there, just haven't seen them yet. The person on that Yahoo group said that the girl had black hair and blue eyes and was drop dead beautiful, but she didn't want to be known as another one of his girls or something to that affect. Oh well, I have been trying to follow up on this for sometime and haven't found anything on her. I haven't been back to that yahoo fanclub website in some time. Well, it is something to look into.

And yes they did go to Australia, I think back in the summer of 2004.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the pics Tiger!
Could you credit please, I'd love to see the site...

Source of Serena pics

Idriel said:
Thank you for the pics Tiger!
Could you credit please, I'd love to see the site...

Those Serena pics are from Birgitte's site. worldroots.com

all her girlfriends have this longish dark brown hair with that sort of oval face...most of them look latin-looking. we know his type... *nods* :D

hi i'm new. i was researching European Monarchy and somehow ended up here. :eek: now i cant stop reading this forum.

Loveless said:
hi i'm new. i was researching European Monarchy and somehow ended up here. :eek: now i cant stop reading this forum.

welcome! beware because these message boards could become really addictive...:D

Loveless said:
welcome welcome :D haha when i first joined the forum i couldn't stop reading this forum too so you're normal [i think haha] and for a while i was hooked hahaha [yes i'm pretty sad haha] but now i can restrain myself from checking out the latect royal goss every hour :p

moby said:
all her girlfriends have this longish dark brown hair with that sort of oval face...most of them look latin-looking. we know his type... *nods* :D
They all look just like his sister IMO. I think Freud would be very interested...

that's almost the same as what i thought!!! i thought they look like his mother...one of them even having the same name as her, caroline!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom