Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 5 : July 2005 - Oct.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys im new.
i think it would be really cute if they are engaged since they are so in love.
does anyone know what language they speak? french or english?and caroline and ernst?or charlotte and felix. all the casiraghis arent dating anyone french so i was just wondering about that!(sorry if that isn t supposed to be in this thread)

khalia said:
hey guys im new.
i think it would be really cute if they are engaged since they are so in love.
does anyone know what language they speak? french or english?and caroline and ernst?or charlotte and felix. all the casiraghis arent dating anyone french so i was just wondering about that!(sorry if that isn t supposed to be in this thread)

Welcome khalia!!!:D
I´m wondering too now:p Ernest and Caroline?:confused: , or Andrea and Tatiana? I don´t think that andrea knows spanish, but perhaps Tati speaks french?:confused:
Andrea, Char and Pierre speak french, english, italian and german But i think they speak most of time in french so i think that Char and Felix speak french (i guess he lives in paris:confused: ), Tati and Andrea:perhaps english, Caro and EA: no idea

Caroline and Ernst mainly speak English, Andrea and Tatiana probably French as she has lived and studied in PAris for years; same for Char and Felix.

I don't know if the trio speaks Spanish but Caro does (or so I've heard)

Kisses

The Grimaldi family speak english so clearly...I thought they would have an accent since they live in France and know so many languages!

tatiana is probably very fluent in french since she grew up in switzerland and andrea is said to be fluent in english...and tatiana goes to school in london... so either french or english or both. :)

moby said:
tatiana is probably very fluent in french since she grew up in switzerland and andrea is said to be fluent in english...and tatiana goes to school in london... so either french or english or both. :)

That makes sense...I'd guess more French simply because they both grew up in French speaking countries.

Caroline DID have a French accent in the early eighties. Stephanie claimed she didn't know English back then. Albert ALWAYS spoke English clearly, but with a stutter.**************************************
runaway princess said:
The Grimaldi family speak english so clearly...I thought they would have an accent since they live in France and know so many languages!

My first inpresson was.....YUMMY! I'd LOVEEEEEEE sum of that for breafast/lunch/dinner!************************
ailstalia said:
haha, my first impression was :eek: and ew whats he thinking. i feel like such a prude ;) but hes still eye candy

Actually Grace talked to her children in English, and there was a video on the web that clearly showed a two year old Caroline talking in English to her mom; plus in the early 80s Caro had already spent two years studying in England and Steph moved to the States, so I don't see how they could not know English very well...what's your source?

BTW, people if you can find it, watch the video; Grace and Rainier with Caro and Al interviewd in the Palace garden...too sweet!

Kisses

When they did American tv interviews, Caroline spoke with a french accent, Stephanie in french only, that was translated for the viewing audiences. Television in the 80's, is MY source.************************************
Grace said:
Actually Grace talked to her children in English, and there was a video on the web that clearly showed a two year old Caroline talking in English to her mom; plus in the early 80s Caro had already spent two years studying in England and Steph moved to the States, so I don't see how they could not know English very well...what's your source?

BTW, people if you can find it, watch the video; Grace and Rainier with Caro and Al interviewd in the Palace garden...too sweet!

Kisses

Casira_Azul said:
When they did American tv interviews, Caroline spoke with a french accent, Stephanie in french only, that was translated for the viewing audiences. Television in the 80's, is MY source.************************************

Are you sure? They do know English and speak it fluently.
Stephanie when I met her , spoke English with me and my little brothers ( she couldn't know we understood some french as well )
she knows English and French the same way ( she even once said she prefers to read in English)It's the same with Caroline and Albert.
They grew up perfectly bilingual.
The princesses children have also been exposed to the english language from their very young age on. The princesses kept the family tradition to read fairytales and stories to their little kids in two versions - English and French.

In the video of Andrea from about 2 years ago when he was going out with that spanish actress he spoke very good english with a slight british accent.

Can you direct me to that video link? I'd LOVE to hear his voice.****************************************
victoria_89 said:
In the video of Andrea from about 2 years ago when he was going out with that spanish actress he spoke very good english with a slight british accent.

Yes, I'm sure. It's the same as anyone who doesn't want to speak with someone, they claim....."No English", or "No Francais,"etc. I hate speaking english ,myself!**************************************
michelle said:
Are you sure? They do know English and speak it fluently.
Stephanie when I met her , spoke English with me and my little brothers ( she couldn't know we understood some french as well )
she knows English and French the same way ( she even once said she prefers to read in English)It's the same with Caroline and Albert.
They grew up perfectly bilingual.
The princesses children have also been exposed to the english language from their very young age on. The princesses kept the family tradition to read fairytales and stories to their little kids in two versions - English and French.

Caroline, I know for a fact, doesn't speak with a French accent. I distinctly remember her interview with Diane Sawyer and she spoke basic British standard English. Albert speaks perfect English as well. As for Stephanie, I'm not really sure.

Oh, and that video of Andrea, it's of him screaming some expletives in English at photographers. To me, he seemed to sound pretty American, although his voice was strikingly high-pitched.

Andrea's American Voice ?

Well being an american myself ive never heard anyone with any sort of accent that in any way sounds like that

I mean just the way he says F'ing turn it off .. thats not American the go away i guess you could say was american ... ya his voice was pretty high ... he also wsounded really winy i guess is the word when he was telling them to go away

For anybody that hasn't seen the video which probaby isnt very many its posted on the young royals yahoo group site heres the link http://groups.yahoo.com/group/young_royalty/links

What about speaking Italian? The Casiraghi's father was Italian, so I hope their children can understand this language, and Caro too

Caroline after Stefano's death kept many Italian employees she had hired with her husband, so that the children could be surrounded by Italian speakers (some years ago there was a pic of Andrea that during a cruise with her mother accompanied one of these guys, he apparently is very close to, to visit his family in his little town in the South of Italy)..

The trio can apparently speak Italian fluently but have, or at least had, some problems with writing...

Kisses

Perhaps this have been posted before, but I couldn´t find anywhere it so here it is! A photo of Andrea and Tatiana on Corsica

Prince Andrea of Monaco, son of Princess Caroline of Monaco and Andrea Casiraghi, on holiday with his girlfriend Tatiana strolling in Calvi. Corsica, France. 15/07/05
from Brunopress

Attachments

• 476306.jpg
    476306.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 384
He, i've noticed those movies before but I can't open them, anyone knows howecome? It says: Reproduciendo - Quedan: 0m0sg?????????

From Modern Jet-set, pics of Tatiana in 2004 and with Pierre.

Attachments

• 0000357083-005.jpg
    0000357083-005.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 290
  • 244468.jpg
    244468.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 261
  • Pierre_Tatiana03.jpg
    Pierre_Tatiana03.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 413
in the pic with pierre, it looks like THEY were dating?? and she looked better then....is there a modern jet-set website?
Idriel said:
From Modern Jet-set, pics of Tatiana in 2004 and with Pierre.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed, that when Andrea & Tati kiss, they kiss like friends?? I mean, no tongue! If i were kissing Andrea, i'd go STUPID with my tongue!..hehehe.
Yennie said:
Perhaps this have been posted before, but I couldn´t find anywhere it so here it is! A photo of Andrea and Tatiana on Corsica

Prince Andrea of Monaco, son of Princess Caroline of Monaco and Andrea Casiraghi, on holiday with his girlfriend Tatiana strolling in Calvi. Corsica, France. 15/07/05
from Brunopress

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom