The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 05:14 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by runaway princess
Of course there's naked pictures of Andrea...there's even one with Tatiana topless!
It was not Tatiana, it was Maria Jurado.

Old 08-08-2005, 05:44 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
....... .......

Thanks for pics of tatiana Idriel !!:) She is really beautiful !!:)

Old 08-08-2005, 05:59 AM
Courtier

i agree...tatiana looked great at the enthronement party. i didn't find her pretty before but clearer photographs showed that she actually is...

Old 08-08-2005, 02:49 PM
Gentry

Smile Thank You !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
I don't speak Italian but here what I understand: Blond and beautiful as a god, Andrea Casiraghi is a dream for his fans. Andrea has been in love with Tatiana Santo Domingo for almost one year.
At Formentera, the "Prince", on the boat that hosts him, gave a unwilling strip-tease when changing his clothes, showing (his backside I guess) to photographers.
Sorry, poor translation, but someone will do better.:)

:p THANK YOU VERY MUCH IDRIEL :p

kiss Psyché
Old 08-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Aristocracy

Does anyone have close ups of their rings ? thanks
Old 08-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Commoner

Wink

" Biondo e bello come un divo, Andrea Casiraghi è ormai solo un sogno
per le numerose fan.
Da quasi un anno, infatti, Andrea è innamorato di Tatiana Santo
Domingo che, con le sue mise abbondanti, incoraggia le voci su una sua
gravidanza.
A Formentera il "principe" si è scatenato nei tuffi e, una violta
risalito a bordo della barca che lo ospita, per cambiare il costume
bagnato ha fatto un involontario streap tease dove ha mostrato, ai
fotografi presenti e alla fidanzata pigramente sdraiata, il meglio di
sé. "

I do speak Italian and you made a very good translation!! i just can add "il meglio di sé" means the best of him no backside and when it said "con le sue mise abbondanti, incoraggia le voci su una sua gravidanza" means that with her abundant belly, encourages the voices to talk about pregnancy. Yeah more words-less words, that's the idea, too much pregnancy gossip in this royalty family don't you think? and i don't believe that all guys (european) love to show theire jewels that easy:p , lucky us!!! just kiddin'
Old 08-09-2005, 03:18 AM
Gentry

Officious: monaco wedding

Dear Visitors,

I would like to confirm that there are made plans concerning the marriage of Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santa Domingo. Of course isn't this an official communiqué. Of minor importance maybe, but my sources are very reliable

I would like to tell you this before other people start spreading new rumours and lies.

And let's hope they will have a happy marriage.

Regards, RDB.
Old 08-09-2005, 04:13 AM
Courtier

so a merger of fortunes is about to happen then... :) :) :) and of hearts of course...

Old 08-09-2005, 04:14 AM
Courtier

aren't they too young to be married?? :( how old is Tatiana?

Old 08-09-2005, 04:47 AM
Aristocracy

a lot of people marry young these days :p i just hope they know what they're doing. a lot of people dont take marriage that seriously and they have the mentality that they can just divorce. im not sure if it applies to andrea bc hes catholic, but they seem like a nice couple so i hope they have a happy life together. :)
i just hope pierre doesn't get a serious gf anytime soon
Old 08-09-2005, 05:12 AM
Courtier

except for the age, they're both very suitable for each other...

in this web article it says that andrea studies administration and finance in Montreal, while Tatiana studies art history in London...
http://semana2.terra.com.co/opencms/....html?id=88884

Old 08-09-2005, 05:25 AM
Courtier

Not to question your sources Rdb, but given her own history I'd think Caro would strongly discourage a marriage at such a young age and before the two have finished their studies; I mean, they can live together, and wait some more years to make it official (Caro had loads of problem with having her first marriage annulled by the Vatican and was never able to marry Stefano in Church, a thing they both very much wanted).

But this is just my opinion as I have no sources or contacts...

Kisses
Old 08-09-2005, 06:27 AM
Nobility

In the words of Princess Grace, I give it two years.
Old 08-09-2005, 09:40 AM
Gentry

a union between the two would explain the constant PDA(public display of affection) they were never so open in public when they knew they were being watched.i mean sometimes andrea would walk so far ahead of her.i guess we could look at this new transition in the relationship as somewhat of a comming out party for tatiana, it seems thats what andrea is trying to do,put it out there for everyone to see, i like her for him:)
Old 08-09-2005, 10:15 AM
Serene Highness

If true YIPPPEEE for them!!
This would explain Tatiana's recent apperance at the enthronment wearing Monaco's colours!!
Old 08-09-2005, 10:34 AM
Gentry

Fine you've remarked that

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002
If true YIPPPEEE for them!!
This would explain Tatiana's recent apperance at the enthronment wearing Monaco's colours!!
Old 08-09-2005, 03:12 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace
Not to question your sources Rdb, but given her own history I'd think Caro would strongly discourage a marriage at such a young age and before the two have finished their studies; I mean, they can live together, and wait some more years to make it official (Caro had loads of problem with having her first marriage annulled by the Vatican and was never able to marry Stefano in Church, a thing they both very much wanted).

But this is just my opinion as I have no sources or contacts...

Kisses
I agree with you. He´s only 22, he and Tati love each other but they should wait some years. Look what happened to Caro, two years of marigge (of course it is not the same that with Junot, he was 17 years older than Caro ) and then all over. When she was with Stefano they couln´t married by church:( ,and sure they wanted it.

I must say that i´m a "bit" sad:( buaaaaaa:(,perhaps my Andy is going to marry!!!. Anyway good luck for him
Old 08-12-2005, 08:51 AM
Royal Highness

One photo of Andrea having a little dance in the sea with beautiful Tatiana.

( source: point de vue)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	andrea et tatiana.JPG
Views:	335
Size:	16.0 KB
ID:	179028  
Old 08-12-2005, 12:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piewi
I agree with you. He´s only 22, he and Tati love each other but they should wait some years. Look what happened to Caro, two years of marigge (of course it is not the same that with Junot, he was 17 years older than Caro ) and then all over. When she was with Stefano they couln´t married by church:( ,and sure they wanted it.

I must say that i´m a "bit" sad:( buaaaaaa:(,perhaps my Andy is going to marry!!!. Anyway good luck for him
I met my husband at 20 and we've been married very happily for 10 years since! You just never know.
Old 08-12-2005, 12:16 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lashinka2002
I met my husband at 20 and we've been married very happily for 10 years since! You just never know.
Congrats - that's sooooo cool :)