Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 5 : July 2005 - Oct.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santo Domingo in Point du Vue

There are pics of them on holiday in Calvi and on PACHA III in the 2 AUGUST 2005 issue of Point du Vue. They are on the cover, along with Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and British (Prince William & Kate Middleton) royalty.
I'm selling it on ebay.

Details at ebay: Click Here

Italian

please , translate in english for me :(

Article - Novella2000 :

" Biondo e bello come un divo, Andrea Casiraghi è ormai solo un sogno
per le numerose fan.
Da quasi un anno, infatti, Andrea è innamorato di Tatiana Santo
Domingo che, con le sue mise abbondanti, incoraggia le voci su una sua
gravidanza.
A Formentera il "principe" si è scatenato nei tuffi e, una violta
risalito a bordo della barca che lo ospita, per cambiare il costume
bagnato ha fatto un involontario streap tease dove ha mostrato, ai
fotografi presenti e alla fidanzata pigramente sdraiata, il meglio di
sé. "

psycheanderos2001 said:
please , translate in english for me :(

Article - Novella2000 :

per le numerose fan.
gravidanza.
sé. "
I don't speak Italian but here what I understand: Blond and beautiful as a god, Andrea Casiraghi is a dream for his fans. Andrea has been in love with Tatiana Santo Domingo for almost one year.
At Formentera, the "Prince", on the boat that hosts him, gave a unwilling strip-tease when changing his clothes, showing (his backside I guess) to photographers.
Sorry, poor translation, but someone will do better.:)

Of course there's naked pictures of Andrea...there's even one with Tatiana topless!:eek:

has anyone notice the ring on her finger,and how open they are in public now i really belive she is the one,plus when does andrea bring is girlfriends to royal buisness i think wehould prepare ourselves and also i didn't know she had a nice body , it is my first time here in two months,computer problems so its my first time looking at the pics

stellastarr said:
Does anyone have a close up of Tatiana?
....... .......

Attachments

• MCP77642.jpg
    MCP77642.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 664
runaway princess said:
Of course there's naked pictures of Andrea...there's even one with Tatiana topless!:eek:
It was not Tatiana, it was Maria Jurado.

i agree...tatiana looked great at the enthronement party. i didn't find her pretty before but clearer photographs showed that she actually is...

Thank You !

Idriel said:
I don't speak Italian but here what I understand: Blond and beautiful as a god, Andrea Casiraghi is a dream for his fans. Andrea has been in love with Tatiana Santo Domingo for almost one year.
At Formentera, the "Prince", on the boat that hosts him, gave a unwilling strip-tease when changing his clothes, showing (his backside I guess) to photographers.
Sorry, poor translation, but someone will do better.:)

:p THANK YOU VERY MUCH IDRIEL :p

kiss Psyché

per le numerose fan.
gravidanza.
sé. "

I do speak Italian and you made a very good translation!!:D i just can add "il meglio di sé" means the best of him no backside and when it said "con le sue mise abbondanti, incoraggia le voci su una sua gravidanza" means that with her abundant belly, encourages the voices to talk about pregnancy. Yeah more words-less words, that's the idea, too much pregnancy gossip in this royalty family don't you think? and i don't believe that all guys (european) love to show theire jewels that easy:p , lucky us!!! just kiddin'

Last edited:
Officious: monaco wedding

Dear Visitors,

I would like to confirm that there are made plans concerning the marriage of Andrea Casiraghi and Tatiana Santa Domingo. Of course isn't this an official communiqué. Of minor importance maybe, but my sources are very reliable

I would like to tell you this before other people start spreading new rumours and lies.

And let's hope they will have a happy marriage.

Regards, RDB.

so a merger of fortunes is about to happen then... :) :) :) and of hearts of course...

aren't they too young to be married?? :( how old is Tatiana?

a lot of people marry young these days :p i just hope they know what they're doing. a lot of people dont take marriage that seriously and they have the mentality that they can just divorce. im not sure if it applies to andrea bc hes catholic, but they seem like a nice couple so i hope they have a happy life together. :)
i just hope pierre doesn't get a serious gf anytime soon :D

Not to question your sources Rdb, but given her own history I'd think Caro would strongly discourage a marriage at such a young age and before the two have finished their studies; I mean, they can live together, and wait some more years to make it official (Caro had loads of problem with having her first marriage annulled by the Vatican and was never able to marry Stefano in Church, a thing they both very much wanted).

But this is just my opinion as I have no sources or contacts...

Kisses

a union between the two would explain the constant PDA(public display of affection) they were never so open in public when they knew they were being watched.i mean sometimes andrea would walk so far ahead of her.i guess we could look at this new transition in the relationship as somewhat of a comming out party for tatiana, it seems thats what andrea is trying to do,put it out there for everyone to see, i like her for him:)

If true YIPPPEEE for them!!
This would explain Tatiana's recent apperance at the enthronment wearing Monaco's colours!!

Fine you've remarked that ;)

lashinka2002 said:
If true YIPPPEEE for them!!
This would explain Tatiana's recent apperance at the enthronment wearing Monaco's colours!!

Grace said:
Not to question your sources Rdb, but given her own history I'd think Caro would strongly discourage a marriage at such a young age and before the two have finished their studies; I mean, they can live together, and wait some more years to make it official (Caro had loads of problem with having her first marriage annulled by the Vatican and was never able to marry Stefano in Church, a thing they both very much wanted).

But this is just my opinion as I have no sources or contacts...

Kisses

I agree with you. He´s only 22, he and Tati love each other but they should wait some years. Look what happened to Caro, two years of marigge (of course it is not the same that with Junot, he was 17 years older than Caro:eek: ) and then all over. When she was with Stefano they couln´t married by church:( ,and sure they wanted it.

I must say that i´m a "bit" sad:( buaaaaaa:(,perhaps my Andy is going to marry!!!. Anyway good luck for him

One photo of Andrea having a little dance in the sea with beautiful Tatiana.

( source: point de vue)

Attachments

• andrea et tatiana.JPG
    andrea et tatiana.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 542
Piewi said:
I agree with you. He´s only 22, he and Tati love each other but they should wait some years. Look what happened to Caro, two years of marigge (of course it is not the same that with Junot, he was 17 years older than Caro:eek: ) and then all over. When she was with Stefano they couln´t married by church:( ,and sure they wanted it.

I must say that i´m a "bit" sad:( buaaaaaa:(,perhaps my Andy is going to marry!!!. Anyway good luck for him

I met my husband at 20 and we've been married very happily for 10 years since! You just never know. :D

lashinka2002 said:
I met my husband at 20 and we've been married very happily for 10 years since! You just never know. :D

Congrats - that's sooooo cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom