The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 12:35 AM
Commoner

Does anybody know if Andrea has a profession or does he live from mothers money?

Old 10-11-2005, 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piewi
I agree with Nathalian...he´s too young. He´s been dated with tati since about a year and looks in love but Andrea has the perfect example of not getting married young. And Andrea doesn´t seem to be a man of serious relationships, a mean for marry with 22!
If one goes by his history, then you are wrong when you say he's not a man for serious relationships. He was with Caroline von Stauffenberg for almost 2 years or something, that's pretty serious. Now he's been with Tatiana for over a year, going on two years. In between those two, he had a fling with Maria Jurado, that was a summer thing, not serious, but he was probably rebounding from Caroline von S. in that. Andrea does not seem like a one night stand type. He dates girls long term. He invited Tatiana to Albert's enthronement. He never invited any girl before to an official family event. So that tells me he's very serious about Tatiana. And those girls who say he's not are just jealous and upset it's not them. Well, who knows, maybe he and Tatiana won't work out, but for the moment, it does seem to be very serious. If they do break up, it will certainly be devastating for both.

Old 10-11-2005, 05:33 AM
Heir Apparent

Andrea's profession

Hi
I do not think that he really needs to have a proffession, he is rich from his late father, and also his mother, and anyways I think that he is still studying.
Do not forget that as soon as Prince Albert is still single, Andrea remains the next to the throne (out of Caroline of course..), and this is a full time job, for which he should start to be prepared.....
May be Tatiana will be the next Princess of Monaco.
Magasine Hola, had an article a couple of weeks before, comparing Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, Kate Middletton (Prince Wills girlfriend) and Tatiana....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdt13
Does anybody know if Andrea has a profession or does he live from mothers money?
Old 10-11-2005, 06:58 PM
Nobility

can you put the link to the site of Hola?
Old 10-12-2005, 09:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fandesacs2003
Hi
I do not think that he really needs to have a proffession, he is rich from his late father, and also his mother, and anyways I think that he is still studying.
Do not forget that as soon as Prince Albert is still single, Andrea remains the next to the throne (out of Caroline of course..), and this is a full time job, for which he should start to be prepared.....
May be Tatiana will be the next Princess of Monaco.
Magasine Hola, had an article a couple of weeks before, comparing Crown Princess Mary of Denmark, Kate Middletton (Prince Wills girlfriend) and Tatiana....
Tatiana compared to Mary? Mamma mia!
Old 10-12-2005, 10:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Hola

www.hola.com

They put photos of the three girls (Tat, Kate, Mary) and it was written
"Tatiana, Mary, Kate, tres princessas 3 estilos similares Or comparabiles" Sorry for the spanish, I do not speak it, so I think remembering this sentence, the meaning was to compare them, 3 brunettes, and also the destiny???

Anyway, you have to pay to read full Hola articles, I go often for the photos and the news, but not more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathalian
can you put the link to the site of Hola?
Old 10-12-2005, 03:56 PM

I saw that but I didn't really think anything of it. Now that you guys mention it, it is a weird comparison! I can sort of see Mary and Kate, because both have middle class backgrounds, but Tatiana comes from so much money!
All 3 are quite different, but I guess the media will always try to make comparisons and draw parallels among the royal girlfriends and brides. They just want to print things about them because they sell. :)
Old 10-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Royal Highness

Thank you to all who have contributed to this thread, but it's time for a new one.

You can find the new thread here: Andrea, Current Event - Part VI