Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 3 : Feb.2005 - June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is in german: [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=+1]

Carolines Sohn soll Fotografen verprügelt haben
[/size][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Der Sohn von Prinzessin Caroline von Monaco, Andrea Casiraghi, hat laut eines Zeitungsberichts in Rom einen Fotografen verprügelt. Der Vorfall soll sich gestern Abend vor einem Eissalon in der Innenstadt von Rom ereignet haben.

Der 21-Jährige, der sich seit einigen Tagen in der italienischen Hauptstadt aufhalte, habe nach einem Abendessen mit einer Freundin vor dem bekannten Eissalon gestanden, als er den Fotografen angriff, berichtete der "Corriere della Sera" am Sonntag.

Wie der Stiefvater, so der Stiefsohn?

Seine Eiswaffel noch in der Hand, habe Casiraghi den Fotoreporter Stefano Meloni zu Boden gestoßen und ihn geschlagen. Der geprügelte Fotograf alarmierte Polizisten, die vor dem benachbarten Parlamentsgebäude Wache standen. Diese hätten Casiraghi identifiziert.

Dem Zeitungsbericht zufolge überlegt der Fotograf, Casiraghi anzuzeigen, zumal sein Fotoapparat bei dem Angriff beschädigt worden sei. Andrea Casiraghis Stiefvater Prinz Ernst August von Hannover hatte in der Vergangenheit mehrfach mit gewalttätigen Übergriffen auf Journalisten Schlagzeilen gemacht.[/font]

Oh no ,very often it is good to follow your father but he shouldn´t follow his step-father. He should not begin to be the bad guy in the press.

Translation:

Andrea Casiraghi hit a photographer in Roma

Andrea Casiraghi, princess Caroline of Monaco's son, violently abused a photographer that he hit during a stroll in Roma's historic centre, as reported on Sunday by the Corriere della Sera.

The 21 years old young man has been in Roma for few days. Saturday evening, after a dinner in a fish restaurant near the Pantheon in the centre of Roma, he was, with a girlfriend, in a famous ice cream shop, when he abused a photographer from La Press agency.

A ice cornet still in his hand, he push down the photographer, 39 years old Stefano Meloni, and hit him, as well as his camera.

The princess Caroline's son has then been identified by policemen in front of the near parliament, after the photographer reported his aggression.

According to the Corriere, the photographer has not yet decided if he will sue (Andrea), but is tempted to do so as his camera has been damaged.

The young man's stepfather is know for his habit of violence against paparazzi.

And the story repeat it self.....tcs tcs tcs....Did Stefano ever didi that with somebody??? He´s staying too much with EA!

Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Too much time with your stepfather!!!! Andrea!!behave well!!!! Im angry
Stefano never do that! Why Andrea didnt follow the footstep of his dad instead EA????
And Caro? She have responsability here...

I'm sure that the photographer was not innocent either - they usually taunt to get their scoops.

There's probably a whole other side to the story that we are unaware of.

Andrea was now a victim of the Roman papparazzos! Stefano I believe never got into trouble with photographers, however in the mid 80s he got kind of mad with a photographer when he was attending a party with Caroline & Stephanie, but he just shouted at him and nothing else.

Andrea threw the luggage cars at the airport to the reporters when he was in Ibiza in 2002, then cursed at them in 2003 when he was with Maria Jurado. He told them the "F" word, we have the video somewhere in the forum.

I wonder if tomorrow or during the week we will get photos from the incident. Strange that his gelatto didn't end on the ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by monaco70s
I wonder if tomorrow or during the week we will get photos from the incident.

I'm sure that the photographer wasn't alone:mad: and we'll get ugly pictures. As for me I don't want watch the distorted face of Andrea. I like his last African photos. He's so calm and sympathized there.:rolleyes: Why the press don't post GOOD photos.....:confused:

Poor lamb! Of course, he's a victim.... BUT! Last time we see such photos like "F"-word more often than it is allowable. He must be more accurate or the press will make hin "infante terrible".:mad: :mad: :mad:
Nevertheless Andrea has great chances to be a heir:rolleyes: He must remember it.
Freedom is a good thing but....

Andrea on atrip to Southern Italy in July 2002

Attachments

• andrea.jpg
    andrea.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 675
monaco70s said:
I wonder if tomorrow or during the week we will get photos from the incident. Strange that his gelatto didn't end on the ground.

Si dice gelato! Bacioni, ciao! :)

lol paparazzis are obsessive and annoying but don't you think andrea should get use to it by now?

as for the paparazzi considering suing...what's the point...i'm sure Andrea can afford to pay back 100 of his damaged camera haha

Who is the man in black talking with Andrea? Is he "a poor photografer":eek: ???????:D :D :D
I'm proud of Andrea!!! To hit such big monster:D :D Really I'm proud!!!!!!!:p

But who is his fiancee? I see her first time:confused:

Tosca said:
Si dice gelato! Bacioni, ciao! :)

Grazie Tosca :p lol So the article was wrong because the incident didn't happen around the Pantheon but on Montecitorio.

I wonder who he was talking to on his phone?
Probably Caroline. ''Mum I need to borrow Ernst's lawyer!'' LOL

Here are some more pics: Andrea Casiraghi and friend Tatiana Santo Domingo dine out with friends at "Maccheroni" restaurant in Rome, ITALY- 28/5/2005.

Attachments

• sipaphotos202386.jpg
    sipaphotos202386.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 2,114
  • sipaphotos202387.jpg
    sipaphotos202387.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 416
  • sipaphotos202389.jpg
    sipaphotos202389.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 819
  • sipaphotos202392.jpg
    sipaphotos202392.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 550
  • sipaphotos202395.jpg
    sipaphotos202395.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 463
  • sipaphotos202396.jpg
    sipaphotos202396.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 427
  • sipaphotos202400.jpg
    sipaphotos202400.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 551
Alice Vilghelmina said:
But who is his fiancee? I see her first time:confused:

Her name is Tatiana Santo Domingo, she's from South America and they have been dating for a while now.
You can find more photos of her earlier in this tread.

BTW, from where is Russia are you from?

Thank you SO much Marezdote and tbhrc, these pics are simply amazing (especially the ones in the restaurant; I guess they were worth being stabbed)

i wonder if andrea cried when the police came for him,:( because i know i would have,and i think he most likely talking to his mom on the phone:(:(:(:(:(

Andrea seems ro be crying in one pic, but i may be i am wrong

I can image him phoned to mum: "Hey my dear mommy (with a sweet voice) i guess im in problems!Do you know a lawyard??" And Caro, lightining a cigarette " What do you do, Andy??"

I guess EA is saying to Caroline right now :

"- I told ya... Andy is the one who looks more like me! That boy is special! Even my kids don´t do that!"

Nathalian said:
I guess EA is saying to Caroline right now :

"- I told ya... Andy is the one who looks more like me! That boy is special! Even my kids don´t do that!"

jajajajaaj!!!!:p
And Caro saying:"-Oh my God!! If Andrea is like you and he isn´t your son and he not lives with us, i have to be worried for our little Alexandra, she lives with us, she see you...oh! She might be a disaster, God don´t leave her!
By the way Ernest, do you get the telephone number of a lawyard??

Idriel said:
Her name is Tatiana Santo Domingo, she's from South America and they have been dating for a while now.
You can find more photos of her earlier in this tread.

BTW, from where is Russia are you from?

Idriel, thank you!
I'm from Moscow:)

For you Monaco70's! I found this description of Andrea in an Italian website!

Ciao!

Andrea Casiraghi Grimaldi, 21 anni, il primogenito di Carolina, sembra il gemello di Tadzio, il ragazzino polacco che nella «Morte a Venezia» in versione Luchino Visconti diventava tormento e delizia del povero professore Gustav von Aschenbach.

Not the best quality but you can see how Andrea attacked the paparazzi.

Attachments

• and1.jpg
    and1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 434
  • and2.jpg
    and2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 376
  • and3.jpg
    and3.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 334
New pics!!!

Caption:
Andrea Casiraghi has been spotted in Rome as he came out of the Marylin Monroe´s showcase in the heart of the city. He is seen here with girlfriend Donatella Luteri. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Attachments

• 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 358
  • 17.jpg
    17.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 323
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 393
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 361
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 316
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 277
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 236
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 268
juliette said:
Caption:
Andrea Casiraghi has been spotted in Rome as he came out of the Marylin Monroe´s showcase in the heart of the city. He is seen here with girlfriend Donatella Luteri. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Thanks great pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom