Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 3 : Feb.2005 - June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well there is that, of course...=)

but we have our suspicions...and he probably, most certainly knows where monaco is, as he hangs out with hollywood billionaires.

as for that bloke's hair...and the white shirt...and the walk...hmmm...

Swedish actor Bjorn Andresen played Tadzio in the 1971 controversial movie called "Death In Venice". He was born in 1955.

Most of the pics are of the movie while the last one is of a grown up Bjorn.

Attachments

• tadzio2.jpg
    tadzio2.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 241
  • tadzio3.jpg
    tadzio3.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 3,282
  • tadzio4.jpg
    tadzio4.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 336
  • bigbjorn.jpg
    bigbjorn.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,709
  • tadzio.jpg
    tadzio.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 1,483
monaco70,

WOW, espesially 4-th picture, espesially his sight!!!
But hair is more curly...
I guess the general image of "Vicomte Raoul" is more identical then Andersen's

Some other pics I found of Andrea. Hope they hann't been posted before.

Attachments

• MONAKO_ANDREA23_002.jpg
    MONAKO_ANDREA23_002.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 2,470
  • MONAKO_ANDREA23_003.jpg
    MONAKO_ANDREA23_003.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 923
  • MONAKO_ANDREA_003.JPG
    MONAKO_ANDREA_003.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 877
  • MONAKO_ANDREA_005.JPG
    MONAKO_ANDREA_005.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 1,883
  • MONAKO_ANDREA_009.JPG
    MONAKO_ANDREA_009.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,078
  • MONAKO_ANDREA_020.JPG
    MONAKO_ANDREA_020.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 987
  • MONAKO_ANDREA_021.JPG
    MONAKO_ANDREA_021.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 982
  • MONAKO_ANDREA_025.JPG
    MONAKO_ANDREA_025.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 1,017
  • MONAKO_ANDREA_027.JPG
    MONAKO_ANDREA_027.JPG
    27.1 KB · Views: 981
Guest2003 said:
Troubled twin Mary-Kate Olsen goes on a stroll and a boat ride while on vacation with her new boyfriend in Saint Tropez. Mary-Kate has also picked up a new smoking habit to go along with her new man. May 21, 2005. Warning This Is An Imposter / A Wannabe Andrea Casiraghi

Another photo of the infamous wannabe...Am I the only one who thinks that this is an odd looking couple?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 747
Last edited:
Guest2003 said:
LOL! That's what I was thinking.

LOL! So I'm not the only one to have this thought?:p
I'm quite ashamed actually:eek:

hello!

the wannabe imposter dude is most probably buddies with andrea. his name is stavros niarchos and he's the brother of the blonde girl that went to new york with charlotte.

he's the son of some greek billionaire. i think stavros' grandfather started a ship company and had some involvement with the onassis family.

stavros' sister is friends with the casiraghis. i think her name is eugene. she's the blonde girl in those pictures of pierre on the boat from last summer and those pictures of charlotte in new york and such.

stavros models, if i can recall, and he's also a former professional in some aquatic sport.

So it's Stavros Niarchos :O Yes he's the grandson of Stavros Niarchos who was a greek shipping billionaire, he was married to Eugene Livanos (sister of Tina Livanos, the mother of Cristina Onassis, first wife of Ari) and to Charlotte Ford.

Indeed Eugene is his sister, and his parents are good friends with Caroline and they were witnesses at her 1999 wedding.

how odd is it that we first notice him because his style is so similar to andrea's and now we know he is actually knows andrea, i think we can defiantly say he's a copycat with no self identity,i think the clothes he was wearing in the fist few pix posted were stolen from andrea's closet because they are way too small for him;)

i just found out a bit more info about mk's new bo stavros, he is a professional kite flyer,(i didn't know that was career)and yes he is a model,and they have been dating for atleast 5 months, i couldn't find any info of his relations with eugine,
oh and on there trip to st. tropez, i saw a pic of them getting on a large white yacht, they had to take a smaller boat to get to it,it might have been his family's yacht,i wonder if any royals was on it,

stavros

This was in the January 2005 GQ with Kate Bosworth on the cover. I'm not sure if the scan of the words will work very well, but I'll try it.

Attachments

• stavros.jpg
    stavros.jpg
    188.5 KB · Views: 449
  • stavros1.jpg
    stavros1.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 265
monaco70s said:
What's the name of the female model with Stavros? She's very pretty ;)

:D :D :D :D :D !!!!!!! monaco!!!!! you are super!!!!!!!!!!!
ahahahahahahhhhhahhahahahahhahahahahahah!!!!!!

baci.:D

monaco70s said:
What's the name of the female model with Stavros? She's very pretty ;)

That's Kate Bosworth, the actress. And she's even younger than Princess Stephanie, in case you're paying any attention to age. ;)

From Yahoo News, 29 may 2005

Andrea Casiraghi frappe un photographe à Rome

ROME (AFP) - Andrea Casiraghi, fils de la princesse Caroline, de Monaco s'en est pris violemment à un photographe qu'il a frappé lors d'une promenade dans le centre historique de Rome, rapporte dimanche le Corriere della Sera.

Agé de 21 ans, le jeune homme se trouve depuis quelques jours à Rome. Samedi soir, après un dîner dans un restaurant de poissons près du Panthéon en plein centre de Rome, il se trouvait, avec une amie, chez un célèbre glacier de la ville éternelle, lorsqu'il a agressé un photographe de l'agence La Press, affirme le journal.

Un cornet de glace encore à la main, il a fait tomber le photographe, Stefano Meloni, 39 ans et l'a frappé, s'en prenant également à son appareil photographique.

Le fils de la princesse Caroline a ensuite été identifié par des carabiniers en faction devant la chambre des députés voisine, qui avaient été avertis par le photographe, ajoute le journal.

Selon le Corriere, le photographe n'avait pas encore décidé s'il porterait plainte, mais serait enclin à le faire notamment parce que son appareil photo a été endommagé.

Le beau-père du jeune homme et mari de Caroline, le prince Ernst August de Hanovre, a de son côté souvent défrayé la chronique par ses éclats de colère dégénérant en pugilats, notamment à l'encontre de paparazzi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom