Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 3 : Feb.2005 - June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tutú said:
Well, I think it's clearly Felix.

And they aren't in Paris, but in Saint-Rémy.

yes, i read it too,in Laura's group!:D

andrea seems to be always photographed with his arms flailing about...i wonder what this says about him...probably that he likes to talk? or something.

tatiana is dressed like a student through and through.

charlotte like a parisian. :)

Some nice random pix of Andrea

Attachments

• 000015w.jpg
    000015w.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 320
  • 3154879874.jpg
    3154879874.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 383
  • 000020w.jpg
    000020w.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 356
  • 000016w.jpg
    000016w.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 381
  • 000019w.jpg
    000019w.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 389
  • 000010w.jpg
    000010w.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 591
  • 000075w.jpg
    000075w.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 564
I posted the agency in the Princess Alexandra thread

My favourite photos of Andrea :)

Attachments

• andreamonaco13.jpg
    andreamonaco13.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 190
  • post-46-1070005237.jpg
    post-46-1070005237.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 211
  • andreamonaco1999-5.jpg
    andreamonaco1999-5.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 176
  • andreamonaco24.jpg
    andreamonaco24.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 168
  • andreamonaco4.jpg
    andreamonaco4.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 604
  • andreamonaco3.jpg
    andreamonaco3.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 365
  • andreachemiseblanche.jpg
    andreachemiseblanche.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 197
  • andrea2.JPG
    andrea2.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 267
  • 2-picture1.gif
    2-picture1.gif
    63 KB · Views: 257
  • 00321499_000004.jpg
    00321499_000004.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 215
You know, I prefer Andrea with his old hair....this hair is too messy.....I used to love he in 1999, 2000...now, sometimes he looks like a slob....

i like andrea's style, as for his hair i like it messy, but sometimes it's a bit too messy, i like guys that can get up in the morning and put anything on and still looks trendy , his image says, i'm like everyone else, even if i'm a royal. i prefer his look over a metrosexual.

andrea for amade

some very nice photos of andrea in africa.
from this site: http://www.monte-carlo.mc/amade/missioninAfrica.htm

img002.gif

img028.gif

img034.gif

Is he filling in for Caroline in her AMANDE role?
Or are they grooming him as heir?

Was that the trip to Africa where he was spotted with an African girl who people suspected was his girlfriend?

I´ve never seen your pics Moby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are great!
The same question that Nathalian: is it charity work?

Those pics are from the year he went to Africa instead of Zurs (the ski station) during Easter holidays.
That's charity work, but I truly think he did it because he wanted to, not because he was told to.
Caroline gives him a LOT of liberty, she's not grooming him to be an heir. She really doesn't put any pressure on her kids.
She will if Albert do not marry before... hum... 68! (HIGHTLY improbable)

i saw those pics last month on a show called ET, they did a story on him shortly after his grandfather past away. there was a royal watcher giving the interview ,and he described andrea as a romantic, a party boy and not that smart. his comment was "andrea's not the brightest bulb in the monaco chanderlier" :(

The not THAT smart comment is exaggerated IMO.
Andreas is not academic, for sure, he's a kind of luxury school dropout.
But that does not means he is silly or something.
It's the same thing with Harry: because he's not academic, people assume he's dumb.
I had some PhD-ed teachers who were absolutely silly, so that's means nothing.
I agree with the party boy and romantic comments though (add chain smoker, womanizer and a bit aloof to the list).

thanks verydrea and Piewi.
anyway i think the reason why not a lot of people have seen these pictures is that andrea really didn't get much publicity for his charity work. we see more photos of him strolling through the streets of paris and socializing with the big guns yet when he does something really important, the paparazzi doesn't pay much attention. :(

but anyhow, i think it's great how they all decided to do this without calling in the press. shows much more sincerity, imo.

moby said:
thanks verydrea and Piewi.
anyway i think the reason why not a lot of people have seen these pictures is that andrea really didn't get much publicity for his charity work. we see more photos of him strolling through the streets of paris and socializing with the big guns yet when he does something really important, the paparazzi doesn't pay much attention. :(

but anyhow, i think it's great how they all decided to do this without calling in the press. shows much more sincerity, imo.

Agree with you, moby..and thanx for posting that info.;) :)

Andrea is doing a great job....he's a sweet guy, he always was....:) It's the same as with Pierre :) I can't believe he's already a man now....

When he was still some kind of a kid::)

Attachments

• #110.JPG
    #110.JPG
    20.9 KB · Views: 257
  • #111.JPG
    #111.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 199
Once and for all Michelle, thank you very much for the beautiful pictures you post in the various threads!

BTW, do you have some information about what Andrea and Charlotte are doing? There are a lot of rumors going around, but the press is so inaccurate...Do you know if Andrea will go back to Montreal, and to do what, and if Charlotte is attending University or a preparatory school for a Grand Ecole as someone speculated?

Thanks in advance, and if you don't have or can't share this information, never mind...

Kisses

michelle said:
Andrea is doing a great job....he's a sweet guy, he always was....:) It's the same as with Pierre :) I can't believe he's already a man now....

When he was still some kind of a kid::)

Thanks Michelle!!!!!!:D
I've never seen those photos!!!!!...............

Baci:)

Grace said:
Once and for all Michelle, thank you very much for the beautiful pictures you post in the various threads!

BTW, do you have some information about what Andrea and Charlotte are doing? There are a lot of rumors going around, but the press is so inaccurate...Do you know if Andrea will go back to Montreal, and to do what, and if Charlotte is attending University or a preparatory school for a Grand Ecole as someone speculated?

Thanks in advance, and if you don't have or can't share this information, never mind...

Kisses

I don't know really what they are exactly doing right now except for Pierre who's still attending school. But Sebastian and I could try to find out.....
I saw the three of them from time to time when I lived in Paris at some horse riding events, but that's 4 years ago.

A few more...:)

In the last one he defenatly smiles exactly like his aunt Stephanie.

Attachments

• and nice.jpg
    and nice.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 188
  • andreamonaco12.jpg
    andreamonaco12.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 195
  • andreamonaco30.jpg
    andreamonaco30.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 173
  • andreamonaco65.jpg
    andreamonaco65.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 201
  • MCP025073.jpg
    MCP025073.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 245
can someone post the pic of andrea and his african girlfriend?

popsicle said:
can someone post the pic of andrea and his african girlfriend?

she is not african! she is south american...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom