Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 3 : Feb.2005 - June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, his voice sounded really American. He would have sounded right at home in my town!

Voice

I've seen many videos of the entire family.

Prince Rainier had a British accent.

Princess Grace had an American accent. Though, towards the later part of her life, she developed a slight British accent. Some people said that Princess Grace purposely changed her accent to sound more posh / regal.

Prince Ernst-August has a British accent. Princess Caroline had an American accent. Though, it changed during her time at a British boarding school. So now, when you hear her speak, her voice sounds very British with a slight American accent.

Princess Stephanie sounds more American than her elder sister Caroline. Though, I must admit, she also has a little French accent. Prince Albert, on the other hand, is the only member in his family with a real American accent.

Judging from the video posted earlier, Andrea seems to have an American accent with a slight British accent thrown in.

Does anyone know what language the Grimaldi family speaks amongst themselves?

Thanks for the info Guest2003! Glad to know their voices!

I have a video of Caroline and Stephanie speaking English. Does anybody know how I can post it on the internet so that you can all see it?

oh no, i think they cancled the video. was anyone able to see it

i watched that video tones of times, i wish i knew at the time how to save it:( i'm sad

Hanson! *Slams head into keyboard remembering how much of a fan she was* Oh gosh...well anyway, I guess the two look similar in some ways. Still Andrea is way hotter...

Yeah! When Hanson came to Brazil, just a few weeks ago, they made a interview with Taylor and I say a similarity between them...but, I still think that Andrea is far more beautiful than Taylor...

Pierre And Andrea Casiragh Arrive To The Grimaldi
Palace For Awake For His Grandparent Rainier Iii.

Attachments

• AP (1).jpg
    AP (1).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 290
  • AP (2).jpg
    AP (2).jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 252
  • AP (3).jpg
    AP (3).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 381
  • AP.jpg
    AP.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 296
  • AP(4).jpg
    AP(4).jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 332
i would rather think that andrea is trying to look like kurt cobain than taylor hanson. :) (though of course we all know his look is in honor of his late dad...)

Andrea jogging at Palace

Andrea joined his uncle Albert at jogging around Palace..Good way to free from stress in these days..

From imaginescandinavia

Attachments

• aaa.JPG
    aaa.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 607
  • aa.JPG
    aa.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 1,142
  • aaaa.JPG
    aaaa.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,170
  • aas.JPG
    aas.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 1,233
Guest2003 said:
I've seen many videos of the entire family.

Prince Rainier had a British accent.

Princess Grace had an American accent. Though, towards the later part of her life, she developed a slight British accent. Some people said that Princess Grace purposely changed her accent to sound more posh / regal.

Prince Ernst-August has a British accent. Princess Caroline had an American accent. Though, it changed during her time at a British boarding school. So now, when you hear her speak, her voice sounds very British with a slight American accent.

Princess Stephanie sounds more American than her elder sister Caroline. Though, I must admit, she also has a little French accent. Prince Albert, on the other hand, is the only member in his family with a real American accent.

Judging from the video posted earlier, Andrea seems to have an American accent with a slight British accent thrown in.

I'm guessing that Rainier had adopted the British accent after he spent time at boarding school at Stowe, and the fact that he completed his baccalaureat in Switzerland at a school where English is taught by teachers hired from Britain. (hence the continious use of the British accent)

to anybody unfamiliar with the casiraghi brothers, pierre and andrea look like twins!

moby said:
to anybody unfamiliar with the casiraghi brothers, pierre and andrea look like twins!

yes it's true!!!!!!! Infact while i was watching the funeral on tv,
i said "Andrea!!.....ah no, he's Pierre!!!!!" now they're really
like twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even if then,looking well, there's some
difference....

I really hope you like these pix.

Attachments

• andreamonaco2004-78.jpeg
    andreamonaco2004-78.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 497
  • andreamonaco2004-577.jpg
    andreamonaco2004-577.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 319
Last edited:
There is one in the web where you can see eyerything. But I don't think that I could post it here in this forum.

Yes...it´s true!! I´ve seen this pictures a long time a go.....but, of course, they weren´t together.....so...she knew the equipaments before using them...good girl! just kidding! :)

tbhrc said:
There is one in the web where you can see eyerything. But I don't think that I could post it here in this forum.
No no, please don't post them :)

iceflower said:
No no, please don't post them :)

Yeah don't post them, just give us the links tbhrc ;).

Last edited:
Here are a few old photos that were originally posted somewhere else. Instead of them being deleted forever, I'm going to post them here.

They are of Andrea at a Chanel party. :)

Attachments

• andrea1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,827
  • andrea.1.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 1,836
Andrea with girlfriend Tatiana and Charlotte in Paris

Strolling down the streets..going to cafe..

..from Eeast News..

Attachments

• 0 paris2.jpg
    0 paris2.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 554
  • 0 char andy paris 2005.jpg
    0 char andy paris 2005.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 565
  • 0 paris char andy  2005.jpg
    0 paris char andy 2005.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 525
  • 0 paris.jpg
    0 paris.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 504
Thanks for the pics Ianna!!! Are they new?? I guess they are.
Who is the guy that is with Char in the 1, and with Tati in the 2?? he isn´t Felix and in the first he looks like Char isn´t comfortable next to him, and in the 2 she is complain to him, and in 3 she seem to be saing that to Andrea who doesn´t care at all. Its funny.

I like Char dress!!

Well, I think it's clearly Felix.

And they aren't in Paris, but in Saint-Rémy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom