Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 3 : Feb.2005 - June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nathalian said:
I think is Tatiana......I was going to ask that...because it looks like her...

I'm pretty sure it is too. If it isn't it's most likely just a friend because Andrea and Tatiana's relationship seems to be really serious and too serious for him to be seeing other people...

Welcome Amelie!!!!
Andrea relationship is very serious, first they are dating for much time (i read 7 month, and for Andrea is a long time),and they were on holidays togheder (very long, they were in canada, colombia Zurs...).
Bye!

i've read some stuff where they refer to Tatiana as his 'ficancee' are they really engaged?

I've heard that they are too. I was trying to read this article on http://www.hola.com/ and I think it said that they really are engaged...or it said that many people believed that they are...I still don't think it's true though.

Last edited:
I´m telling you all.....remember when he traveled with her to Colombia? I don´t think that he ever did this with a girl....I hope he doesn´t marry with her (kidding!)...but.........I don´t know...

I don't think he's engaged....i think there would have been some kind of formal announcement...

pierre is taller than andrea

... :eek: :eek: :eek: ...
Andrea is taller than Albert.
Anybody knows : how tall is Albert ???

I think :

- Andrea : 1m78
- Pierre : 2m :rolleyes:
- Albert ??

Attachments

• 739623_15.jpg
    739623_15.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 1,345
  • 756874_22.jpg
    756874_22.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,321
  • caroline.jpg
    caroline.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 373
I knew it wasn't just my eyes fooling me! When I first saw the first picture I thought Pierre was just standing on the stairs of something...

Anyway, here are more pictures from that event:

Attachments

• ggggg.jpg
    ggggg.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 311
  • awww.jpg
    awww.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 332
I have no idea psycheanderos2001. I don´t think that Pierre is 2m, maybe he´s 1.90cm.
If Andrea is 1.8, Albert is 1.73cm.(?).

I don´t think, even image, that Andrea get engaged, he is only 20 and there is no reason to hurry. Carline married very young with Junot, and she divorsed 2 years later, so I dont think that she let his children make the same error. Obviusly I can´t compare Tatiana with Junot, that´s imposible, Philipe was 17 years senior than Caro and he was a playboy. But Tatiana is young is from a rich family, but I don´t think that they get engaged so early.

Pierre...2m? hahaha that's abit too much i think...but he is quite tall...i agree with Piewi..about1.80-1.90m

grim_lady, you're right, that is definitely Pierre in the background ^___^

I've seen the video of the mass and the impression I got is that Andrea and Pierre have more or less the same height...maybe Pierre is a couple of cm taller, but there's no big difference between them...I'll check again the video, but I'm pretty sure.
Kisses

Last edited:
I've seen the video of the mass and the impression I got is that Andrea and Pierre have more or less the same height...maybe Pierre is a couple of cm taller, but there's no big difference between them...I'll check again the video, but I'm pretty sure.

I´ve seen a video too, and you have right, rhey are the same height, I also think that Andrea is 3cm. taller than Pierre. As for Albert, maybe he is 1.76.
So sorry, I was wrong.

Can you send the video? Andrea is taller than Pierre...in that picture, Pierre is on the stairs..so, he looks like taller than Andrea......that´s what i belive...

I see it on the TV:eek: Nathalian, sorry:( !
I´ll look for a pic were Andrea and Pierre were the same heigh;)

hi grim_lady,
what event are those photos of the brothers and their mother and the priests from and what is the date they were taken on?
cheers

hi everyone,
i dont use this forum much, but i thought i'd just read along with everyone seeing as andrea is sooooo cute! i've only seen (not met him) and he is much better than the photos!!!!ciao ciao

hi everyone,
i dont use this forum much, but i thought i'd just read along with everyone seeing as andrea is sooooo cute! i've only seen (not met him) and he is much better than the photos!!!!ciao ciao

You´re really lucky! So he´s more beatiful than in the pics, that is great
Thank you Enelle, the group is gourgeos!

lamb_y said:
hi everyone,

You've seen him? Wow! *drool*

lamb_y said:
hi grim_lady,
what event are those photos of the brothers and their mother and the priests from and what is the date they were taken on?
cheers

Not sure what date but it was recently in Monaco at a special church ceremony to pray for both Prince Rainier and the Pope.

church ceremony before pop died

grim_lady said:
Not sure what date but it was recently in Monaco at a special church ceremony to pray for both Prince Rainier and the Pope.

... Just before 25 mars 2005 .

Andrea , Pierre and Charlotte were in Monaco ... And now ?
I think.

photo released by monaco palace

image684800x.jpg

"In photo released by Monaco Palace, Princess Caroline of Monaco, right, and son Andrea, background right, leave after attending mass for Pope John Paul II and Prince Rainier of Monaco in Monte Carlo (Photo: AP)"

return paris

People thinks Char return in Paris to study and she go to Monaco every week-end ; about Andrea : I don't think :confused: and you ??

Do you think Andrea , Pierre and Char return to study ??

psycheanderos2001 said:
... Just before 25 mars 2005 .

Andrea , Pierre and Charlotte were in Monaco ... And now ?
I think.

It was on Friday April 1, 2005.

im worried about my beautiful andrea, i just seen a pic of andrea in char's forum, and he does not look well. he looks like a skeleton. his family or girlfriend should tell him to eat more. his eyes are sinking into is face.

I think that Andrea is the second heir now to the throne of Monaco after his mother.

i think getty has photos pf andrea from a church service

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 300
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 329
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 398
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 349
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 313
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
Do you think that during the mess for the pope, the Grimaldi family knew that Rainier was going to die ? (I'm sorry for my english !)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom