Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 3 : Feb.2005 - June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not the first time a see a photo of a drunken Andrea.
I saw one published by the Italian magazine "Di più" last winter.
It showed Andrea and one of his friends staggering along a street in Paris.

Ciao!

It's not so surprising, having in mind who his step-father is (often drunk Ernst) !

I agree with assia, it´s not surprising, but it´s very sad. Ernest drunk (remember the Royal wedding of Felipe and Letizia, and he didn´t go to the church) and it´s horrible that Andrea do the same.
Thanks for the pics Lena!

BTW does anyone know if this Montreal pics were takne recently or last year?

monaco70s said:
BTW does anyone know if this Montreal pics were takne recently or last year?

That´s the original caption:
MONTREAL, CANADA - March 2005. EXCLUSIVE. The son of Princess Caroline of Monaco, Andrea Casiraghi is pictured wearing an \"I Love New York\" t-shirt while partying in Montreal.

So it seems they are from this year...but of course it can be, that they are older and that the agency has just gotten them

Thanks Lena :) Yeah they could be from last fall or something because I believe it's still a bit cold in Canada to be wearing Tees lol

God..........Andy...don´t get drunk on public....take a goooooooood look at yours stepdad reputation....!!! But......everybody get drunk sometimes......just don´t let cameras take awful pictures of you...

In yahoo young_royalty group there are 2 scans of a drunk Andrea.They're taken
from an italian magazine,but i don't know if it's the magazine said by Tosca....
Anyway Andrea is in Paris.....so probably it's the same....

Sorry, Monaco70's. I'm afraid I can't, because I read that article in my doctor's waiting room, so the mag was not mine.

Poor Stefano, it would be enough to make him turn in his grave, if he knew! He surely wouldn't have let his son come to this if he were alive.

Having EA as a step-father doesn't help, I agree, but where's his mother?

Ciao!

I don't want to defend Andrea because I don't know enough about him and his behaviour, but I wouldn't judge a 20 year old guy for getting drunk every once in a while...it's something many people do in their younger years when they party. Of course it is bad if it becomes an habit or worse an addiction, but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt before blaming him, his mother and step-father; I hope he proves a good man like his father whom he is said to admire and miss so much...
kisses

Last edited:
tosca i agree with you: Caroline have her responsability too and I was going to post something of Stefano before, but...
Poor Stefano if he can see that. I know that Andrea is young and can have fun but he is a famous person and he know that the paparazzi follow him, he have to care more.
Grace, I hope he proves a good man like his father too, and don´t fall in bad things and give a good use to his money and don´t spend in stupid things.

Ok, nobody is perfect, and we all made, make and will make our mistakes, no matter how old we are. I do not intend to accuse anyone, but I deeply regret to see such a handsome, healthy guy being put in the pillory, so to speak. His mother should have warned him: photographers are always waiting for famous people to make a false move.

Like Caroline once said in an interview, the Grimaldis like the rest of the world have moments of joy and sadness, the big difference is that the lifes of the Grimaldis are in the media.

I don't encourage drinking but what Andrea did is something most ppl at his age do, yet like it's been said the press always likes to catch famous ppl making a false move.

I didn't mean to accuse anyone for their opinion, and I hope noone felt offended by my post...

I agree that Andrea should be more careful than average guys because he is always in the spot light, but I think being born in the spotlight might be one of the causes of a rebellious behaviour, a rebellion to his status...Caroline rebelled as well in her twenties and only adjusted to her role when her mother passed away and she felt she had to "substitute" her as Monaco First Lady. From what I've read Andrea is not a rebel or irresponsible, but if he is I hope he will be able to adjust to his (possible) future responsibilities.

In my previous post I just wanted to point out that drinking too much during a party is not unusual, strange or so wrong when you are young : I don't drink alcohol, but the majority of my friends, particularly males, do when we go to the disco, they sometimes get drunk, and they are perfectly normal and quite responsible people.

Hope I've explained myself better

kisses

I agree with Grace....I think that...like i said on the same thread....I think that is no problem that he get drunk...but, not every day..and have a problem.....
And, let´s discuss....he has an important role in Monaco....he should be more careful..!!

Grace said:
I didn't mean to accuse anyone for their opinion, and I hope noone felt offended by my post...

No Grace, I'm not offended at all. I understand your point of you, which is the one of a young person. I think I would have said the same when I was your age, but now that I'm a mother myself, I tend to see things differently, that's all.
Besides my English is far from being perfect, please forgive me, if I sometimes can't express myself the way I wish I would.

Ciao. Happy Easter everybody!

P.S.: sorry, I sometimes get messed up with fonts. C'est l'age...

Nevermind; I'm glad we cleared things up...btw, I guess you're italian right? I am too...
As for Andrea, I see your point, maybe I'm just a little more optimistic;) !

Happy Easter to all the members of the board,
kisses

how many years has he left in school
and do you think he will do military service

Buona Pascua to you Tosca e Grace! Happy Easter to all the other members too.

Grace said:
Nevermind; I'm glad we cleared things up...btw, I guess you're italian right? I am too...

Yes, I am. I live near Parma, but I'm originally from Tuscany, that's the reason I 've chosen Tosca as a nickname

Ciao, belli!

andrea - march

dynamite85 said:
This party was in Montreal (Canada)

Pix of ANDREA and PIERRE in Monaco - March 2005

Attachments

• Andrea-mars.jpg
    Andrea-mars.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 862
  • pierre-monaco-mars2005.jpg
    pierre-monaco-mars2005.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 372
pix - march 2005

- march 2005 : pix of andrea in monaco

- About " Andrea drunk " : party in canada => he seems drunk :( , who that's girl ? isn't Tatiana ...

Attachments

• p.jpg
    p.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 907
  • pp.jpg
    pp.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 394
  • y.jpg
    y.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 796
this is my first post here on TRF and I just wanted to say thanks for all the awesome Andrea news and especially the pics. Keep 'em coming!:D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom