Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 3 : Feb.2005 - June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea Casiraghi arrives at Nice Airport, France in March 26, 2005

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 361
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 339
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 397
  • 1111.jpg
    1111.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 343
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 384
Maybe Armelle Morand, but they weren´t soooo worried on the pics, but they weren´t happy. So I think that they were knowing that he was bad and he was going to die soon.
Ranier death is really sad. God bless him.

Thanks for the pics Josefine. Skycaptin I agree with you Andrea have to eat more.
I the 1 pic of the church that Josefine post, he is a clon of his daddy.

I hope he is OK, my condolences are with Andrea and his family

You´re welcome armelle!

I was thinking..........How beatiful is Andrea!!!. Really Caro and Stefano had luck with their children, they´re just gourgeos!

grimaldis on tv

i saw the family on tv (cnn, bbc, but tve, the spanish channel had an entire segment on him though i didn't understand a word). i couldn't help but notice that andrea seems to look different on tv, somehow, than he does on pictures. i didn't really expect it. he reminds me of the way grace used to command the screen with her presence. caroline has "it" too, and andrea seems to be the only one who got it from his mom and grandmother.
my impression on charlotte was that she seemed very shy. she doesn't carry herself as well as andrea, and again, i didn't expect him to look quite regal what with his tousled hair and skinny frame. he even looked to be more regal than his uncle.
maybe it comes from knowing who he is all his life in terms of family and roots, or maybe it has something to do with his very high cheekbones which are very much reminiscent of grace...or maybe it comes from the confidence that only people who were born beautiful possess...i don't know... that boy has something special. hope he doesn't waste it.

some photos.

Attachments

• andy5.jpg
    andy5.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 526
  • andy7.jpg
    andy7.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 426
  • andy6.jpg
    andy6.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:
the mass was last april 5.

Attachments

• aandy1.jpg
    aandy1.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 292
  • aandy2.jpg
    aandy2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 309
  • aandy3.jpg
    aandy3.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 326
I agree with you moby. I prefer to see Andrea on tv,actually, because he's real...
Looking at him in photo it isn't the same thing.In photo he seems false,unreal....
But surely he's more beautiful live!!!
At least, to me it's like this.

zut! American TV hardly ever talks about Monaco, much less the Casiraghis. Ive never seen him on TV, in motion, just photos of him on E. I would like to hear his voice. Can someone describe it to me?

Amelie-mellow said:
zut! American TV hardly ever talks about Monaco, much less the Casiraghis. Ive never seen him on TV, in motion, just photos of him on E. I would like to hear his voice. Can someone describe it to me?
hello. if you like you can even hear his voice, my friend send me a video and he talks in it (he swears). so if you like it let me now.

Would it be possible for you to post the video here? I would love to see it! Thanks!

budge9 said:
Would it be possible for you to post the video here? I would love to see it! Thanks!
well, I really don't know how to do it. can anyone help me???

All you have to do is send us the link your friend sent you.

grim_lady said:
All you have to do is send us the link your friend sent you.

she didn't send me a link, she send me a video file:(

wow, his voice doesnt sound how I imagined it would. Its a bit higher than I thought. Then again Andreas not exactly a pile of testosterone, lol. Anybody got any more vids featuring him?

Thanks a million! Has anybody got any more videos of the family that they wouldn't mind sharing this way?

That video was taken in Ibiza two years ago, but somewhere on the web there was also a video from last year, still from Ibiza, in which Andrea was walking and reporters tried to interview him...I saw it once, but I can't find it anymore; does anyone have it saved or have the address? Thank you in advance,

kisses

Sorry, I forgot to say thank Enelle and all those who provide videos, pictures, and news in general!! You're great!

Last edited:
Thanks for the video Enelle!!!!!!!!! If his voice is the one who is talking in english, I really like his voice, it´s cool!

Thanks for all the photos. Andrea will certainly garner more attention in the coming years with his position as heir and his good looks...

thanks sooooo much Enelle i'v always wanted to see that video but i discoverd it too late and the web site it was on took it off. thanks again:)
also, it's difficult for me to connect that voice to andrea , i always thought he would have a thicker french accent and in the video he sounds american, i guess he's like his uncle albert whom also sounds american, princess stephane has more of a southern accent, and as for caroline i'v never herd her speak

as for graces question i know the video your talking about i'v watched it about 20 times i'll try to post the link
oh and can someone tell me how i can save that video on my computer i'm still trying to get the hang of using this thing

i have to go back to find a direct link, this one is not right

Andrea with his Hanover step-brothers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom