The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2005, 01:07 PM
Courtier

I don't want to defend Andrea because I don't know enough about him and his behaviour, but I wouldn't judge a 20 year old guy for getting drunk every once in a while...it's something many people do in their younger years when they party. Of course it is bad if it becomes an habit or worse an addiction, but I'd give him the benefit of the doubt before blaming him, his mother and step-father; I hope he proves a good man like his father whom he is said to admire and miss so much...
kisses

Old 03-24-2005, 01:39 PM
Serene Highness

tosca i agree with you: Caroline have her responsability too and I was going to post something of Stefano before, but...
Poor Stefano if he can see that. I know that Andrea is young and can have fun but he is a famous person and he know that the paparazzi follow him, he have to care more.
Grace, I hope he proves a good man like his father too, and don´t fall in bad things and give a good use to his money and don´t spend in stupid things.

Old 03-24-2005, 01:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Ok, nobody is perfect, and we all made, make and will make our mistakes, no matter how old we are. I do not intend to accuse anyone, but I deeply regret to see such a handsome, healthy guy being put in the pillory, so to speak. His mother should have warned him: photographers are always waiting for famous people to make a false move.
Old 03-24-2005, 01:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

Like Caroline once said in an interview, the Grimaldis like the rest of the world have moments of joy and sadness, the big difference is that the lifes of the Grimaldis are in the media.

I don't encourage drinking but what Andrea did is something most ppl at his age do, yet like it's been said the press always likes to catch famous ppl making a false move.
Old 03-24-2005, 02:13 PM
Courtier

I didn't mean to accuse anyone for their opinion, and I hope noone felt offended by my post...

I agree that Andrea should be more careful than average guys because he is always in the spot light, but I think being born in the spotlight might be one of the causes of a rebellious behaviour, a rebellion to his status...Caroline rebelled as well in her twenties and only adjusted to her role when her mother passed away and she felt she had to "substitute" her as Monaco First Lady. From what I've read Andrea is not a rebel or irresponsible, but if he is I hope he will be able to adjust to his (possible) future responsibilities.

In my previous post I just wanted to point out that drinking too much during a party is not unusual, strange or so wrong when you are young : I don't drink alcohol, but the majority of my friends, particularly males, do when we go to the disco, they sometimes get drunk, and they are perfectly normal and quite responsible people.

Hope I've explained myself better

kisses
Old 03-24-2005, 04:16 PM
Nobility

I agree with Grace....I think that...like i said on the same thread....I think that is no problem that he get drunk...but, not every day..and have a problem.....
And, let´s discuss....he has an important role in Monaco....he should be more careful..!!
Old 03-25-2005, 06:35 AM
Heir Apparent

[QUOTE=Grace]I didn't mean to accuse anyone for their opinion, and I hope noone felt offended by my post...

No Grace, I'm not offended at all. I understand your point of you, which is the one of a young person. I think I would have said the same when I was your age, but now that I'm a mother myself, I tend to see things differently, that's all.
Besides my English is far from being perfect, please forgive me, if I sometimes can't express myself the way I wish I would.

Ciao. Happy Easter everybody!

P.S.: sorry, I sometimes get messed up with fonts. C'est l'age...
Old 03-25-2005, 08:03 AM
Courtier

Nevermind; I'm glad we cleared things up...btw, I guess you're italian right? I am too...
As for Andrea, I see your point, maybe I'm just a little more optimistic !

Happy Easter to all the members of the board,
kisses
Old 03-25-2005, 09:09 AM
Majesty

how many years has he left in school
and do you think he will do military service
Old 03-25-2005, 01:54 PM
Heir Presumptive

Buona Pascua to you Tosca e Grace! Happy Easter to all the other members too.
Old 03-25-2005, 06:21 PM
Gentry

andrea drunk

2005 or 2004 ?
where was this party ?

psyché :)
Attached Images

Old 03-27-2005, 11:47 AM
Heir Apparent

[QUOTE=Grace]Nevermind; I'm glad we cleared things up...btw, I guess you're italian right? I am too...

Yes, I am. I live near Parma, but I'm originally from Tuscany, that's the reason I 've chosen Tosca as a nickname

Ciao, belli!
Old 03-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Gentry

andrea in monaco - march 2005

andrea is in Monaco with his family , Pierre to
Old 03-27-2005, 01:56 PM
Commoner

This party was in Montreal (Canada)
Old 03-28-2005, 12:18 AM
Gentry

andrea - march

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynamite85
This party was in Montreal (Canada)

Pix of ANDREA and PIERRE in Monaco - March 2005
Attached Images

Old 03-29-2005, 12:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycheanderos2001
2005 or 2004 ?
where was this party ?

psyché :)
haha is Andrea drunk in this picture? ^___^
Old 03-30-2005, 01:04 PM
Gentry

new pix on young royal & andreafans yahoo group

march 2005
andrea

2 pix on my group and a lot of pix on young royal :)

http://fr.groups.yahoo.com/group/AndreaFans/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/young_royalty/
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2005, 01:13 PM
Gentry

pix - march 2005

- march 2005 : pix of andrea in monaco

- About " Andrea drunk " : party in canada => he seems drunk :( , who that's girl ? isn't Tatiana ...
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2005, 04:36 PM
Nobility

I think is Tatiana......I was going to ask that...because it looks like her...
Old 03-31-2005, 11:29 PM

this is my first post here on TRF and I just wanted to say thanks for all the awesome Andrea news and especially the pics. Keep 'em coming!