Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 3 : Feb.2005 - June 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tbhrc said:
Thanks great pics.
You're welcome. Yours are great too. This fall looks really bad:(, I hope he won't have troubles because of that.

Thanks for the pics Juliette!!!!and tbhrc!!
So...new girlfriend for Andy? Looking her behiand she looks like Tatiana, but if you see the face´s picture...she doesn´t seem to be Tatiana

what are u guys talking about? that is tatiana and it looks just like her. i think we are just use to seeing her looking frumpy. she acually looks nice now and dresses way better.i would love to see him with someone new now because this relationship is becomming too serious 4 my likeing

I think just like u skycaptin (apart for the last bit, I like seeing him settled down)

tbhrc said:
Not the best quality but you can see how Andrea attacked the paparazzi.

I'm speechless! What could have possibly happened for Andrea to react so violently?

Doesn't Andrea attend college or something. It looks like he's wandering all arounf the world anytime. Strange. If he has to be the heir presumptive of Monaco, I think he must show more seriousness and as a prince a better example but as we know Ernst-August is the step father so....

assia said:
Doesn't Andrea attend college or something. It looks like he's wandering all arounf the world anytime. Strange. If he has to be the heir presumptive of Monaco, I think he must show more seriousness and as a prince a better example but as we know Ernst-August is the step father so....

Heir presumptive is a tough role to fill. Are you suppose to dedicate your life & education to a position that may or may not be yours to fill? He must resent this immensly...Albert has said that he wants to marry and have children maybe this is why Andrea is seen wandering around (he does seem to do that)
I do think he should be more serious and persue some sort of higher level of education if not in political science for the role he may one day fill than at least for something he may enjoy doing throughout his life. Maybe he's just waiting for Albert to make his move before he starts a serious course in school ( so that he doesn't start something and than have to change it). I mean his whole future really depends on what Albert decides.That must suck!:( He's really in limbo if you think about it.

assia said:

I m waiting he´ll start collage. Sadly Andrea doesn´t do it. He only travel around the world, but no seriousness!! Even Albert said he will make a familly and all that, it isn´t easy find a woman, have children and all that could take Al a lot of time!And perhaps (hope that doesn´t happen) he won´t do that, or something bad appear (hope not), or Al deside leave the throne, and Andy is close to the power. And what he´ll do? Say, "oh sorry i have no idea of how control this country? But may be i could tell you the adress of a good restaurant in Mexico?":p
So Andy,please, stop and think: what do you want for your life? I´m not saying, don´t have fun, don´t enjoy, but 2 or 3 years doing nothing is enough! You can mix (only a bit) fun and studies, most of people do that or have to do)

Idriel said:
I think just like u skycaptin (apart for the last bit, I like seeing him settled down)
honestly, if i had to pic a women for andrea it would be tatiana,she seems more his type and isn't caught up in the attention she recieves from the press, she seems to just simply love him, there are lots of girls out in the world that just want to be royalty and don't truly care about the person,

on the subject of andrea's world travels, i think he should be able to just be free, it's sad to me that royals can't live their lives the way they want because people put pressure on them to live for the people,prince harry had to dismiss his dreem of becomming a pro polo player and compete around the world and prince rainier gave up his dream of living on a yacht in the ocean and becomming a marine photographer, we forget that they are normal people with thier own passions,they can't be people pleasers their whole lives,oh and aside from monaco , today, much of the european royales are truley only tourist attractions,and have no real say on how the country is run, they have to put on this act of grand status or be removed from thier position and that means no more allowence from tax dollars,

juliette said:
Caption:
Andrea Casiraghi has been spotted in Rome as he came out of the Marylin Monroe´s showcase in the heart of the city. He is seen here with girlfriend Donatella Luteri. :confused: :confused: :confused:

donatella luteri? i think she is tatiana santo domingo...

skycaptin said:
i wonder who donatella luteri is:0

No idea, either. This week the magazine "CHI" carries a couple of pix of Andrea in Rome accompanied by a girl, who's reported to be Tatiana Santo Domingo.

skycaptin said:
it's sad to me that royals can't live their lives the way they want because people put pressure on them to live for the people,prince harry had to dismiss his dreem of becomming a pro polo player and compete around the world and prince rainier gave up his dream of living on a yacht in the ocean and becomming a marine photographer, we forget that they are normal people with thier own passions,they can't be people pleasers their whole lives,oh and aside from monaco , today, much of the european royales are truley only tourist attractions,and have no real say on how the country is run, they have to put on this act of grand status or be removed from thier position and that means no more allowence from tax dollars,

Skypatin,
it's another point!
Of course, many of royales in Europe are only nice and pleasant decorations in their own countries and royal etiquette holds them very strongly.
But I can't say that Andrea has the long-awaited freedom. He has too much freedom, but can't to appreciate it, cause he doesn't know how to be busy! Sweet boy becomes a idler!:cool:

BTW, Only the Monaco's Prince has absoletuly power among European's royalties.consequently the Andrea can be the heir of the most great throne in Europe.
And what he could to do with all it? As Piewi said, to tell the address of the next glamour party?!

Last edited:
Tosca said:
For you Monaco70's! I found this description of Andrea in an Italian website!

Ciao!

Andrea Casiraghi Grimaldi, 21 anni, il primogenito di Carolina, sembra il gemello di Tadzio, il ragazzino polacco che nella «Morte a Venezia» in versione Luchino Visconti diventava tormento e delizia del povero professore Gustav von Aschenbach.

Grazie Tosca, I've seen some mags refer to him as "Tadzio" too. I found the movie very boring, not a good film.

There is a little article about the roman holidays of Andrea and Tatiana in the British Hello out this day.
There is very nice pics (in one of them, Andrea and Tatiana kiss). Tatiana wear a cute green jacket for those who see what pics I talking about. If you have access to them, please post, they're great.

I think this picture is the one with the kiss:

Attachments

• kiss.jpg
    kiss.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 562
YES! Thankx so much Grim lady. They're cute, aren't they?

how romantic,:) he is holding her bag for her, andreas the best,:):):):)

all i was trying to say that andrea shouldn't be forced to become a ruler (which seems to me he has no intrest in )and give up the life that he prefers,

well, he's sure gonna have a hell of a party at his birthday this month!

skycaptin said:
all i was trying to say that andrea shouldn't be forced to become a ruler (which seems to me he has no intrest in )and give up the life that he prefers,

Yes, but I want to say that he must decide what he wants to do in his life.
To wait a opportunity of the inheritance of the throne and prepare himself for it or to live in pleasure.
To live in pleasure doesn't mean to do nothing.
at the age of 21 I've already received high education. Andrea even doesn't try to receive any profession!
Probably that’s why Albert doesn’t harry to make the decision!

Who is Andrea now? The grandson of Grace Kelly and Prince Renie? The rich boy, the heir of great estate? Is that all?!?!?!
There are too many examples of dissapearance of great estates. Of course, I don’t wish that to Andrea! But life is a very difficult and unpredictable thing. What wiil he do then?!

Eventually, a man who does nothing is a boring and uninteresting interlocutor!

Last edited:
Who is Andrea now? The grandson of Grace Kelly and Prince Renie? The rich boy, the heir of great estate? Is that all?!?!?!
It's nobody's business, but his own.

KerenAnn,

I don't tell that he's bad person which used famous name of his grandparents. Pls quote the whole thought.:cool:

I mean that everybody must have any profession or to keep himself occupied.

It’s our typical Russian dream: to have much money and to do nothing.:p

Its very hard to survive in the modern world without any profession. The parents are not eternal. The estate demands the good management.

BTW, royalty are the example for their people. It's hard, but it'a another side of the medal.

Alice Vilghelmina said:
What wiil he do then?!

Eventually, a man who does nothing is a boring and uninteresting interlocutor!
I truly think, as I experienced it, that a boring person, even with 3 PhD, is still a boring person. The inverse is true too.
I don't want to sound superficial but 80% of the planet do not work because they want to but because they have no choice. If Andrea's definition of a fulfilling life is touring the world with the people he loves, well, I don't quite see what's the problem. He is lucky enough to afford this lifestyle so good for him. And regarding the Grimaldi fortune (the liquid part, not the assets), it may happen they lose there power, but they'll never have to care for money, for sure.
Plus, he's young, he has the time to find if he wants to have a job or not.

Indeed I don't believe, that Andrea doesn"t understand.
Look at pic
such a clever eyes:rolleyes:

Attachments

• a c.jpg
    a c.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 384
Idriel said:
80% of the planet do not work because they want to but because they have no choice. .
Oh, it'a another question, they have another thoughts in ther minds.:(

Plus, he's young, he has the time to find if he wants to have a job or not
not so young :D

anyway, there was IMHO upward:) and he can do what he want

I like his 2d pic in ancient:) form

Attachments

• andrea_casiraghi.jpg
    andrea_casiraghi.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 365
  • andreacasiraghi2.jpg
    andreacasiraghi2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 725