The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2005, 08:12 PM
Gentry

i wonder who donatella luteri is:0

Old 06-02-2005, 04:11 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Quote:
Originally Posted by skycaptin
i wonder who donatella luteri is:0
No idea, either. This week the magazine "CHI" carries a couple of pix of Andrea in Rome accompanied by a girl, who's reported to be Tatiana Santo Domingo.

Old 06-02-2005, 06:53 AM
Gentry

Quote:
it's sad to me that royals can't live their lives the way they want because people put pressure on them to live for the people,prince harry had to dismiss his dreem of becomming a pro polo player and compete around the world and prince rainier gave up his dream of living on a yacht in the ocean and becomming a marine photographer, we forget that they are normal people with thier own passions,they can't be people pleasers their whole lives,oh and aside from monaco , today, much of the european royales are truley only tourist attractions,and have no real say on how the country is run, they have to put on this act of grand status or be removed from thier position and that means no more allowence from tax dollars,
Skypatin,
it's another point!
Of course, many of royales in Europe are only nice and pleasant decorations in their own countries and royal etiquette holds them very strongly.
But I can't say that Andrea has the long-awaited freedom. He has too much freedom, but can't to appreciate it, cause he doesn't know how to be busy! Sweet boy becomes a idler!

BTW, Only the Monaco's Prince has absoletuly power among European's royalties.consequently the Andrea can be the heir of the most great throne in Europe.
And what he could to do with all it? As Piewi said, to tell the address of the next glamour party?!
Old 06-02-2005, 10:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tosca
For you Monaco70's! I found this description of Andrea in an Italian website!

Ciao!

Andrea Casiraghi Grimaldi, 21 anni, il primogenito di Carolina, sembra il gemello di Tadzio, il ragazzino polacco che nella ęMorte a VeneziaĽ in versione Luchino Visconti diventava tormento e delizia del povero professore Gustav von Aschenbach.
Grazie Tosca, I've seen some mags refer to him as "Tadzio" too. I found the movie very boring, not a good film.
Old 06-02-2005, 11:06 AM
Serene Highness

There is a little article about the roman holidays of Andrea and Tatiana in the British Hello out this day.
There is very nice pics (in one of them, Andrea and Tatiana kiss). Tatiana wear a cute green jacket for those who see what pics I talking about. If you have access to them, please post, they're great.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:36 PM
Nobility

I think this picture is the one with the kiss:
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2005, 06:59 PM
Serene Highness

YES! Thankx so much Grim lady. They're cute, aren't they?
Old 06-02-2005, 11:54 PM
Gentry

how romantic,:) he is holding her bag for her, andreas the best,:):):):)
Old 06-03-2005, 12:05 AM
Gentry

all i was trying to say that andrea shouldn't be forced to become a ruler (which seems to me he has no intrest in )and give up the life that he prefers,
Old 06-03-2005, 02:40 AM
Nobility

well, he's sure gonna have a hell of a party at his birthday this month!
Old 06-03-2005, 05:41 AM
Gentry

Quote:
all i was trying to say that andrea shouldn't be forced to become a ruler (which seems to me he has no intrest in )and give up the life that he prefers,
Yes, but I want to say that he must decide what he wants to do in his life.
To wait a opportunity of the inheritance of the throne and prepare himself for it or to live in pleasure.
To live in pleasure doesn't mean to do nothing.
at the age of 21 I've already received high education. Andrea even doesn't try to receive any profession!
Probably thatís why Albert doesnít harry to make the decision!

Who is Andrea now? The grandson of Grace Kelly and Prince Renie? The rich boy, the heir of great estate? Is that all?!?!?!
There are too many examples of dissapearance of great estates. Of course, I donít wish that to Andrea! But life is a very difficult and unpredictable thing. What wiil he do then?!

Eventually, a man who does nothing is a boring and uninteresting interlocutor!

Old 06-03-2005, 10:13 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Who is Andrea now? The grandson of Grace Kelly and Prince Renie? The rich boy, the heir of great estate? Is that all?!?!?!
It's nobody's business, but his own.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:42 AM
Gentry

KerenAnn,

I don't tell that he's bad person which used famous name of his grandparents. Pls quote the whole thought.

I mean that everybody must have any profession or to keep himself occupied.

Itís our typical Russian dream: to have much money and to do nothing.:p

Its very hard to survive in the modern world without any profession. The parents are not eternal. The estate demands the good management.

BTW, royalty are the example for their people. It's hard, but it'a another side of the medal.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:49 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alice Vilghelmina
What wiil he do then?!

Eventually, a man who does nothing is a boring and uninteresting interlocutor!
I truly think, as I experienced it, that a boring person, even with 3 PhD, is still a boring person. The inverse is true too.
I don't want to sound superficial but 80% of the planet do not work because they want to but because they have no choice. If Andrea's definition of a fulfilling life is touring the world with the people he loves, well, I don't quite see what's the problem. He is lucky enough to afford this lifestyle so good for him. And regarding the Grimaldi fortune (the liquid part, not the assets), it may happen they lose there power, but they'll never have to care for money, for sure.
Plus, he's young, he has the time to find if he wants to have a job or not.
Old 06-03-2005, 10:50 AM
Gentry

Indeed I don't believe, that Andrea doesn"t understand.
Look at pic
such a clever eyes
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2005, 10:59 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
80% of the planet do not work because they want to but because they have no choice. .
Oh, it'a another question, they have another thoughts in ther minds.:(

Quote:
Plus, he's young, he has the time to find if he wants to have a job or not
not so young

anyway, there was IMHO upward:) and he can do what he want

I like his 2d pic in ancient:) form
Attached Images

Old 06-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Serene Highness

LOL! Not SO young! You're even more cruel than Hollywood. LOL
Hot pics, thankx!
Old 06-03-2005, 10:44 PM
Royal Highness

Since this thread has gotten pretty long, it's time for a new one! :)

You can find the new thread here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums...894#post221894