Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 2 : April 2004 - Nov.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by jmc@Apr 27th, 2004 - 10:01 pm
why andreas and not andrea?
I wrote it as my cousin spell his name I did not think about it..

Is Andrea a common boys name in French speaking countries? I´ve always tought it was a girls name...?

Yes and remember the pronounciation is different also... Andrea for boys is usually Andrea like Ondraa and girls is usually Andreea... yeah, sorry that's kind of confusing but I hope you understand

The pronunciation of 'Andrea' is the same in Italian and Spanish. It is pronounced AHN-DREH-AH.

The name 'Charlotte' is very common in the United States and France, however both countries pronounce it quite differently. In the United States, the name is pronounced SHAR-LET. In France the name is pronounced SHAR-LOT.

Silent_sigh, these pictures have already been posted, but thanks anyway.

u mean the bigger pics have been posted?
pics from the match between chealsea and monaco?
where has they been posted?

Do the names have meanings?

In Italy the name 'Andrea' is masculine for Andrew. In Latin-America it is feminine for Andrew. The name means manly. In France and the United States the name 'Charlotte' is feminine for Charles. The name means womanly.

The name Charlotte is French and means petite or feminine and Andrea has greek origins which means courageous.

lol oh okay... sorry, I didn't see your post montecarlo

thanks montecarlo & kittenscrews... the name charlotte really fits our charming young lady huh? ;)

Pictures of Andrea with Caroline at l'Amade assembly!! on brainpix...

Do you think 1) the family is training Andrea for his role as "Prince of Monaco" or 2) he is doing more functions because he is now out of high school?? Just curious!

:huh: maybe what i've said seems strange because i'm french and i don't speak english very well, but i'm telling the true it was not a dream ;i saw andrea with some friends and i found he seems quite wild maybe because he is shy ,but he looks like his sister in his way to see people like a shy child but with distance.i dont know if he is snob but he likes to be with people he knows(maybe like everybody but a little bit more than average in my opinion).and it's true when i say he doesn't seem really healthy ;because he smokes a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!and for me even if he has a beautiful body he is a bit skiny(always because he smokes and drinks too much!!!in france , guys who look like this are considered to be very sensitive and a bit depressive,melancholic(?) like rimbeaud (the famous poet ) that's why people said that andrea has something romantic it 's not just because of is style he has some sadness in his eyes as if he has everything to be happy but he is not) .one more thing: it is easy to see andrea at paris especially in 4 places:the night club "l'etoile",at 2 bars "l'esplanade" "le café flore" (where you can meet all the most beautiful and very rich young boys of all paris)and the place which is a kind of park "l'esplanade des invalides"(if you're in paris and you absolutely want to meet andrea stay one day long in this park you're sure to see him!!!!!).and for what i said concerning andrea and school everybody knows in france that andrea doesn't like school at all. even her mother caroline had explained that his troubles at school started when his father died.i hope you will trust me now ,i love andrea and i don't have any reason to invent stories .sorry for my english but i'm trying!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by lolita@May 3rd, 2004 - 12:38 pm
:huh: maybe what i've said seems strange because i'm french and i don't speak english very well, but i'm telling the true it was not a dream ;i saw andrea with some friends and i found he seems quite wild maybe because he is shy ,but he looks like his sister in his way to see people like a shy child but with distance.i dont know if he is snob but he likes to be with people he knows(maybe like everybody but a little bit more than average in my opinion).and it's true when i say he doesn't seem really healthy ;because he smokes a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!and for me even if he has a beautiful body he is a bit skiny(always because he smokes and drinks too much!!!in france , guys who look like this are considered to be very sensitive and a bit depressive,melancholic(?) like rimbeaud (the famous poet ) that's why people said that andrea has something romantic it 's not just because of is style he has some sadness in his eyes as if he has everything to be happy but he is not) .one more thing: it is easy to see andrea at paris especially in 4 places:the night club "l'etoile",at 2 bars "l'esplanade" "le café flore" (where you can meet all the most beautiful and very rich young boys of all paris)and the place which is a kind of park "l'esplanade des invalides"(if you're in paris and you absolutely want to meet andrea stay one day long in this park you're sure to see him!!!!!).and for what i said concerning andrea and school everybody knows in france that andrea doesn't like school at all. even her mother caroline had explained that his troubles at school started when his father died.i hope you will trust me now ,i love andrea and i don't have any reason to invent stories .sorry for my english but i'm trying!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:
its sweet of you to care lolita

lolita, thanx for sharing this..

Merci infiniment de votre commentaire, lolita, il etait tres interessant. En outre, je pense que votre anglais est extremement bon. Va-t-il comment mon francais ? J'avais travaille a lui pour des annees maintenant, mais je ne sais pas s'il est jusqu'au pair encore. Que pensez-vous?

Originally posted by grecka@May 4th, 2004 - 7:39 pm
Merci infiniment de votre commentaire, lolita, il etait tres interessant. En outre, je pense que votre anglais est extremement bon. Va-t-il comment mon francais ? J'avais travaille a lui pour des annees maintenant, mais je ne sais pas s'il est jusqu'au pair encore. Que pensez-vous?
:flower: merci de me feliciter pour mon anglais .ton francais n'est pas mal non plus. depuis quand apprends tu le francais?

J'avais appris le français pendant deux années maintenant, mais je me suis fondamentalement immergé dans la langue, pendant que je suis complètement fasciné, et toujours ai été par toutes les choses françaises. Je suis également joli versé bon en italien. Combien de temps aviez-vous appris l'anglais ?

Est-ce qu'en outre, je peux m'adresser à vous sous la forme de tu ? Je dois demander, quand je par le passé employé la forme de tu sur quelqu'un qu'ils ont regardé complètement offensés, et j'ai été tout embarrassé.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom