The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2004, 01:22 PM
Serene Highness

Here you go sparklingicefrost l'Amade Website

Old 05-02-2004, 05:17 AM

Can someone teach me how to add colour to my message??

Old 05-03-2004, 12:38 PM

maybe what i've said seems strange because i'm french and i don't speak english very well, but i'm telling the true it was not a dream ;i saw andrea with some friends and i found he seems quite wild maybe because he is shy ,but he looks like his sister in his way to see people like a shy child but with distance.i dont know if he is snob but he likes to be with people he knows(maybe like everybody but a little bit more than average in my opinion).and it's true when i say he doesn't seem really healthy ;because he smokes a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!and for me even if he has a beautiful body he is a bit skiny(always because he smokes and drinks too much!!!in france , guys who look like this are considered to be very sensitive and a bit depressive,melancholic(?) like rimbeaud (the famous poet ) that's why people said that andrea has something romantic it 's not just because of is style he has some sadness in his eyes as if he has everything to be happy but he is not) .one more thing: it is easy to see andrea at paris especially in 4 places:the night club "l'etoile",at 2 bars "l'esplanade" "le caf flore" (where you can meet all the most beautiful and very rich young boys of all paris)and the place which is a kind of park "l'esplanade des invalides"(if you're in paris and you absolutely want to meet andrea stay one day long in this park you're sure to see him!!!!&#33.and for what i said concerning andrea and school everybody knows in france that andrea doesn't like school at all. even her mother caroline had explained that his troubles at school started when his father died.i hope you will trust me now ,i love andrea and i don't have any reason to invent stories .sorry for my english but i'm trying!!!!!!! :o :o
Old 05-04-2004, 04:39 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by lolita@May 3rd, 2004 - 12:38 pm
maybe what i've said seems strange because i'm french and i don't speak english very well, but i'm telling the true it was not a dream ;i saw andrea with some friends and i found he seems quite wild maybe because he is shy ,but he looks like his sister in his way to see people like a shy child but with distance.i dont know if he is snob but he likes to be with people he knows(maybe like everybody but a little bit more than average in my opinion).and it's true when i say he doesn't seem really healthy ;because he smokes a lot !!!!!!!!!!!!!and for me even if he has a beautiful body he is a bit skiny(always because he smokes and drinks too much!!!in france , guys who look like this are considered to be very sensitive and a bit depressive,melancholic(?) like rimbeaud (the famous poet ) that's why people said that andrea has something romantic it 's not just because of is style he has some sadness in his eyes as if he has everything to be happy but he is not) .one more thing: it is easy to see andrea at paris especially in 4 places:the night club "l'etoile",at 2 bars "l'esplanade" "le caf flore" (where you can meet all the most beautiful and very rich young boys of all paris)and the place which is a kind of park "l'esplanade des invalides"(if you're in paris and you absolutely want to meet andrea stay one day long in this park you're sure to see him!!!!&#33.and for what i said concerning andrea and school everybody knows in france that andrea doesn't like school at all. even her mother caroline had explained that his troubles at school started when his father died.i hope you will trust me now ,i love andrea and i don't have any reason to invent stories .sorry for my english but i'm trying!!!!!!! :o :o
its sweet of you to care lolita
Old 05-04-2004, 10:28 AM
Commoner

lolita,
votre anglais est tres bon
Old 05-04-2004, 11:42 AM
Royal Highness

lolita, thanx for sharing this..
Old 05-04-2004, 07:39 PM
Nobility

Merci infiniment de votre commentaire, lolita, il etait tres interessant. En outre, je pense que votre anglais est extremement bon. Va-t-il comment mon francais ? J'avais travaille a lui pour des annees maintenant, mais je ne sais pas s'il est jusqu'au pair encore. Que pensez-vous?
Old 05-13-2004, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by grecka@May 4th, 2004 - 7:39 pm
Merci infiniment de votre commentaire, lolita, il etait tres interessant. En outre, je pense que votre anglais est extremement bon. Va-t-il comment mon francais ? J'avais travaille a lui pour des annees maintenant, mais je ne sais pas s'il est jusqu'au pair encore. Que pensez-vous?
:flower: merci de me feliciter pour mon anglais .ton francais n'est pas mal non plus. depuis quand apprends tu le francais?
Old 05-14-2004, 12:14 AM
Nobility

J'avais appris le franais pendant deux annes maintenant, mais je me suis fondamentalement immerg dans la langue, pendant que je suis compltement fascin, et toujours ai t par toutes les choses franaises. Je suis galement joli vers bon en italien. Combien de temps aviez-vous appris l'anglais ?
Old 05-14-2004, 12:19 AM
Nobility

Est-ce qu'en outre, je peux m'adresser vous sous la forme de tu ? Je dois demander, quand je par le pass employ la forme de tu sur quelqu'un qu'ils ont regard compltement offenss, et j'ai t tout embarrass.
Old 05-15-2004, 12:54 AM

bonjour!!! Im from Mexico , jsut want to say that aAndrea is the cutest prince in the world and that Monaco royals are great
Old 05-15-2004, 08:48 PM

for pics, check out yahoo-link posted above, theyre all there.

how tall is adrea? - okay, i found the answer in the bio page, he's 5'10, about 1.8m right?
Old 05-16-2004, 03:02 AM

Well...I have heard many ppl stating that he is about 1.78m
Old 05-17-2004, 08:27 AM
Commoner

well well, i've a news from italy, on italian vanity fair there is an interviews to marja jurado...that say:
interviewer: tutta colpa di quel tatuaggio, avvistato sulla spiaggia di Ibiza sul corpo della presunta fidanzata di Andrea Casiraghi. Fu quel dettaglio a rivelare che il principino non era al mare con la sua ex fidanzata un po "abbellita", ma con l'attrice Marja Jurado, proprietaria del tatoo.
Marja: no per favore non parliamo di lui... . Siamo amici, tutto stato montato dalla stanpa spagnola. Ci hanno fotografati in spiaggia insieme e pensavano fossi una sua ex.
traslate:
interviewer: all guilt of that tatoo, sighted on the beach of Ibiza on the body of the presumed girfriend of Andrea Casiraghi. It was that detail to reveal that the little prince wasn't to the sea with its ex girlfriend "embellished", but with Marja Jurado, owner of the tatoo.
Marja: no please don't speak about he.... We are only friends, all was mounted from the Spanish press. They have photographed us on ibiza beach and they think that i was the ex girlfriend of Andrea.

WELL...BUT...WE ARE CRAZY?!?!
ONLY FRIENDS...??? I
UNDESTEAND NOTHING...
Old 05-17-2004, 11:31 PM
Commoner

Hi everyone I don't post much but I figured I'd show you what I found in regaurds to Andrea's height for those who would like to know.

I have found sources stating that Grace was and Caroline is 5'7 or 1.70m tall. They also say that Stephanie is 5'8 or 1.73m tall.

Grace: Internet Movie Database

Caroline: Internet Movie Database

Stephanie: Internet Movie Database

Now with that info out of the way. This picture in which Caroline is wearing around 3 inch heels because it's a gala event making her about 5'10 or 1.80m tall. Andrea is with her in this pic and still looks to be 2 to 3 inches taller making him around 6'0 or 1.85m tall.

National Day in Monaco
It's the 18th post down.

Andrea's height was reported at 5'7 back in 1998 when he was only 14.

Well I just thought that everyone who would like to know would appreciate what I've found. If you find anything differant please let me know. Thanx.

:flower: TB
Old 05-17-2004, 11:46 PM
Aristocracy

I read that Grace was 1,83m tall. And I always thought that Caroline was taller than Stephanie. But I may be wrong about that.

qweqaz, about andrea, do you mean 1,80m or 1,78m(like sparklingicefrost said)?
Old 05-18-2004, 12:04 AM
Commoner

I meant the 1.85 which would make him 6'0. 1.78 would only be about 5'9 1/2. And if Grace was 1.83 that would be 5'11 and even though she's tall I don't think she was that tall. And if she was then that would put Andrea definately over 6'0 which I don't think he is.

By the way I love your avatar of Pauline she's adorable.
Old 05-18-2004, 12:18 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by TaShBaBe86@May 17th, 2004 - 11:04 pm
I meant the 1.85 which would make him 6'0. 1.78 would only be about 5'9 1/2. And if Grace was 1.83 that would be 5'11 and even though she's tall I don't think she was that tall. And if she was then that would put Andrea definately over 6'0 which I don't think he is.

By the way I love your avatar of Pauline she's adorable.
Yeap! I found that 1,83m was too tall. I have 2 biographies of Grace(Grace and the secret lives of the princess(or something like that)). And one of them gave that number. But it's everything in portuguese, so, maybe they just did the wrong accounts(to turn into metros).

About andrea, 1,85m seems quite tall too. Pierre is a lot taller than Andrea, so, if he's 1,85m tall, Pierre would be 1,95 or 2,00m. That high is possible but quite rare. And I believe that he didn't even finish growing yet(Pierre).

And thanks for your compliment on my avatar :flower: . Pauline really is adorable !

kisses to all of you
Old 05-18-2004, 12:34 AM
Commoner

Well the way I convert to the metric system is you take 6'0 and put it into inches so that's 72 then you subtract 1 meter (39 inches) and get 33 then you divide 33 by 39 and that gives you .85 and you combine that with the other 1 meter and get 1.85. Wow that was confusing I hope I explained it ok and I think that's the way to convert I'm not positive though. :P

And yes Pierre is very tall I'd say maybe and inch or two taller than Andrea so that'd be 6'2 or 1.88m.

Old 05-18-2004, 12:46 AM
Aristocracy

Here's the conversion that I just found on the net:

5'0" 1,52 ------- 6'0" 1,83 ------- 7'0" 2,13
5'1" 1,55 ------- 6'1" 1,85 ------- 7'1" 2,16
5'2" 1,58 ------- 6'2" 1,88 ------- 7'2" 2,18
5'3" 1,60 ------- 6'3" 1,90 ------- 7'3" 2,21
5'4" 1,63 ------- 6'4" 1,93 ------- 7'4" 2,23
5'5" 1,65 ------- 6'5" 1,96 ------- 7'5" 2,26
5'6" 1,68 ------- 6'6" 1,98 ------- 7'6" 2,28
5'7" 1,70 ------- 6'7" 2,00 ------- 7'7" 2,30