Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 11 : Dec.2006 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonk

Administrator
City
Somewhere in
Country
United States
Welcome to Part 11 of the thread to discuss the current events of Andrea Casiraghi. The old thread can be found here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f36/andrea-casiraghi-current-events-part-10-a-10294-10.html

Please remember the following:

• The forum rules may be found here: http://www.theroyalforums.com/?page=rules
  • Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
  • This thread is for current events only
  • Remember to be respectful. Everyone has the right to express their views, but that needs to be done in a civil way.
Enjoy posting!

Last edited:
HAPPY NEW YEAR all!! I wonder where Andrea and Tatiana will spend it this year - last year it was Brazil, correct? If they're in NYC, I'm sure they'll have something more safe/exciting planned than hanging out in Times Square.:lol:

I wonder where they will be too? Maybe in NY since Tati will be starting school in January. . .

reveillon

He came to Brazil again with tati, I've also heard that charlotte came with them but so far it hasn't been confirmed...

Johana said:
He came to Brazil again with tati, I've also heard that charlotte came with them but so far it hasn't been confirmed...

Do you know if they are in Rio or Sao Paulo? I'm in Rio now, hopefully..could..maybe catch them in the street or something:w00t2:! This is so great, I thought for sure they would be in NYC.

Thank you!

Ana Sofia

She Does look really good! Johana have you seen them or did u just see them on the news ?

If it wasn't for the leopard jacket (which she seems to like for some odd reason) the outfit would have been okay.

There' a magazine, caras, that shows Andrea in one recent pic of them in rio..

That Leopard Jacket makes her look like a bit of (no offence intended) {removed offensive remark}. Some leopard jackets can really work but that is just too tacky! He looks good. I was afraid he would begin to bald rapidly but he hasn't lost much hair at all recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some new pictures of Andrea from Brazil on bruno press, but I can't post them, because I haven't got a login name at that site:( Sorry

maya35 said:
There are some new pictures of Andrea from Brazil on bruno press, but I can't post them, because I haven't got a login name at that site:( Sorry
Were they there for the holidays visiting her parents?

:ermm: I want to see him with a new hair court. A new image change, something!!!:sad:

brother said:
it looks like his hair is in desperate need of a wash and comb

The pics are so small, how can you tell his hair needs washing? :ermm:

Andrea is so handsome. I don't understand why the world is not more interested in him as opposed to William and Harry.

CarolMR said:
Andrea is so handsome. I don't understand why the world is not more interested in him as opposed to William and Harry.

I agree

Neverheless, William will be KING and Harry is close to.....

Of course for me is more more funny to be Princess of Monaco :cool: than Queen of England:bang:

Again, there are plenty of new pictures of Andrea on bruno press, of him walking around Paris and of him leaving for New York, but I can't access them, sorry:(

You can see the new pictures at www.isopix.be , just type in Casiraghi as a search, in stock+press section

new hair look and new style look!!! he's always wearing the same style... same trousers, same shoes... and this jacket!!!! ooohhhh... it's ok.. but maybe he can buy a new one?....

Pic of Andrea and Tatiana from ther vacation in Brasil in January/ Polfoto

CAPTION;Rio do Janeiro 2007.01.07 ***EXCLUSIVE*** In his second visit to Brazil the prince Andrea Casiraghi of Monaco (22) passed again new year in Rio de Janeiro with his Colombian girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo (22). They stayed in the apartment of the parents of Tatiana in Ipanema

Pic

There are pictures of Andrea and Tatiana (making faces!) in the French VOGUE which is now being sold

Fractale said:
There are pictures of Andrea and Tatiana (making faces!) in the French VOGUE which is now being sold

I can't wait to see them!!!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom