Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 11 : Dec.2006 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Andrea aint looking too healthy nowadays. That's the main thing that I worry about as regards the lad. No, it's not the "thinness" lots of people are thin. It's a natural look and a body type, but there is a major difference between being thin and pale complected and looking like you're fighting a losing battle with consumption!

Pierre, for instance, is thin and fair, but he looks like a strong, healthy young man of slight build. No one would argue that Pierre looks gaunt, or haggard, despite how slender he is.

Who knows, maybe Andrea was getting over some nasty flu, or was just killer hungover.

ChanelWindsor said:
are you sure thats why...because i remember reading that last year he ran a marathon and he has always been a cross country runner...but that would make sense

I'm speculating, based in the fact that he chain smokes, so I cannot imagine he is able to sustain hard play that soccer/football requires. Maybe he's a phenomenon, meaning that he can smoke like a chimney and still has lung capacity to run marathons! :)

tbhrc said:
New pics:

16/05/2007 Rio De Janeiro PRINCE ANDREA CASIRAGHI OF MONACO WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND TATIANA SANTO DOMINGO AND BRAZILIAN TOP MODEL GISELLE BUNDCHEN ENJOYED IN A VERY PARTICULAR PARTY, IN ORDER TO HONRED PERUIAN PHOTOGRAPHER MARIO TESTINO IN THE COPACABANA PALACE HOTEL.

1 2

In the 1st pic, it looks as if Giselle is a little too close for comfort to Andrea:eek: she's practically "backed" up into him!? But, angel:angel: that he is, he's keeping his hands to himself!

Horseygal said:
I'm speculating, based in the fact that he chain smokes, so I cannot imagine he is able to sustain hard play that soccer/football requires. Maybe he's a phenomenon, meaning that he can smoke like a chimney and still has lung capacity to run marathons! :)

HAHA lets hope soo....he really does smoke like a chimney lol every single photo i have seen of him he has a cigarette in his mouth

Pics 29.5.2007

Andrea Casiraghi and girlfriend at Nice Airport:
Princess Caroline of Monaco's son Andrea Casiraghi and his girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo board a plane at Nice Airport, France on May 29, 2007.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Horseygal said:
In the 1st pic, it looks as if Giselle is a little too close for comfort to Andrea:eek: she's practically "backed" up into him!? But, angel:angel: that he is, he's keeping his hands to himself!
I think she wanted to see how much weight it takes to knock him over.. I am guessing not much, by the sight of his increasingly waif-like person.
Let's hope the paleness and severe weight drop are due to something positive, like cutting out a food allergy or meat or dairy or something. Drastic changes of diet can cause that, at least until you balance it out properly, and it can take time. Whatever he is doing, I hope it is something very healthy in the long run.

CasiraghiTrio said:
I think she wanted to see how much weight it takes to knock him over.. I am guessing not much, by the sight of his increasingly waif-like person.
Let's hope the paleness and severe weight drop are due to something positive, like cutting out a food allergy or meat or dairy or something. Drastic changes of diet can cause that, at least until you balance it out properly, and it can take time. Whatever he is doing, I hope it is something very healthy in the long run.

I'm w/you - I hope his weight loss is for the right reasons, and not something life threatening. I don't think we've ever seen him so thin!

iceflower said:
Andrea Casiraghi and girlfriend at Nice Airport:
Princess Caroline of Monaco's son Andrea Casiraghi and his girlfriend Tatiana Santo Domingo board a plane at Nice Airport, France on May 29, 2007.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

Is he ill or on something? In the second picture, the yellow fatigue under his eyes don't bode well for his health:ermm:

It's very strange watching him and Tatiana just going to all these fashion parties. It's like they're sending mix signals. On the one hand, they want a semi-public life with charitable contributions (the AMADE trip); on the other hand, they just want the society life, with the glamorous parties; and then, sometimes they just want to be students. Are they just sampling with these various roads in search of deeper interests and passions? Most people find things that they like and they pursue it in a certain direction. But these two are very odd to me. Are they students? Are they fashion party society people? Are they philanthropists or humanitarians? I know that if I had that kind of life, I would be interested in so many things and there would be no end to my searching and exploring. I would be doing work for AMADE or interning at the UN or traveling with Albert to the Arctic. Every now and then I would go to a fashion party, sure, who wouldn't? :lol: But with so many options and freedoms as he has, you would think he would be interested to do so much more. It's weird to me.

Being a student doesn't mean you can't go to fashion parties, and going to fashion parties doesn't mean you can't do cherity sometimes. So why not do all of that? I don;t find weird or anything. Noone does just one thing in thair life, especially not rich kids who have so many opportunities. JMO

CasiraghiTrio said:
It's very strange watching him and Tatiana just going to all these fashion parties. It's like they're sending mix signals. On the one hand, they want a semi-public life with charitable contributions (the AMADE trip); on the other hand, they just want the society life, with the glamorous parties; and then, sometimes they just want to be students. Are they just sampling with these various roads in search of deeper interests and passions? Most people find things that they like and they pursue it in a certain direction. But these two are very odd to me. Are they students? Are they fashion party society people? Are they philanthropists or humanitarians? I know that if I had that kind of life, I would be interested in so many things and there would be no end to my searching and exploring. I would be doing work for AMADE or interning at the UN or traveling with Albert to the Arctic. Every now and then I would go to a fashion party, sure, who wouldn't? :lol: But with so many options and freedoms as he has, you would think he would be interested to do so much more. It's weird to me.

We make a lot of assumptions about Andrea, the truth is do we even know if he is still in school and if so where? He might be doing things in NY with the PGF while they are living there (or are they?) and he might be interning somewhere - hard to say. You make great points about what many would do if given his position and it does seem as if he could be doing more in a different way which would project more meaning and purpose to his life.

My big concern however is his health. He is so so thin, pale, sunken-eyed that he looks as though he is terribly ill and makes you wonder if he has an eating disorder or worse some other problem. Tatiana looks none the worse for wear. I just think he needs to go to a Dr. again maybe he is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom