The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 02:59 PM
Serene Highness

He is quite unattractive.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 05-17-2007, 03:00 PM

Well I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating cream crackers.

Old 05-17-2007, 05:04 PM
Administrator

Pics 16.5.2007

Andrea enjoyed a private party in the Copacabana Palace Hotel with Tatiana, 16.5.2007

Pic 1
Pic 2
Old 05-17-2007, 05:36 PM
Nobility

Again, I just have to express my joy of seeing Andrea with his hair cut. Now, if only he would gain a little bit of weight... he would be back to his "glorious" years.

Ani
Old 05-17-2007, 06:37 PM
Serene Highness

I wonder what prompted him to cut his hair? Recall when Pierre shaved his head, maybe it's just a phase, or a change of pace, but he's left enough length to still not be seen as totally conventional. I like it - of course, I love it longer, but I like (what may remain) the new length. I do, however, agree that he is soooo thin!! I believe he's a vegetarian (others have stated), but his skin is quite pale, too - I know red meat and other meat-based protein add "color" to your skin. Because he's a vegetarian, he looks so pale. Either way, it's nice to see him and Tatiana out enjoying themselves.
Old 05-17-2007, 07:22 PM
Gentry

the hair is ok, but he should eat something more... he is sooo skin!!!!!1
Old 05-17-2007, 07:41 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by shappica

IMO he looks better than on those pics from NY.
i think he looks good either way, hair short or long.

the short hair is growing on me. (no pun intended!)
Old 05-17-2007, 10:53 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntg486
the hair is ok, but he should eat something more... he is sooo skin!!!!!1
I agree. In fact I like his new hair cut

Nevermore - Believe In Nothing

http://www.myspace.com/mveronicass
Old 05-18-2007, 03:09 PM
Nobility

He does look good either way, I just think he looks somewhat healthier on these new pics!
Old 05-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Aristocracy

More pictures of Andrea on holiday in the middle of the exam season, lol:
From Polfoto, caption:
18/05/2007 Rio de Janeiro ECLUSIVE Just after wake up Andrea Casiraghi suck his finger and scratch his bum.Ha been a hard night?.Andrea is on holidays in Brasil with his girlfriend Tatiana Santodomingo and they are living in the apartment owned by Tatiana`s father in Ipanema beach
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...90_POLFOTO.jpg
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t...89_POLFOTO.jpg

Lovely

I don't know, to me from previous pictures he still seems very unhealthy. It's not even him being to skinny, it's bags under his eyes and how pale he is... Even if he had a haircut and shaved, he still doesn't look like handsome and happy person he used to be. Not implying he is sick or depressed - this could be result of anything - being jet-set, tired from a flight, stressed from overdrinking, whatever. Just pointing out that he doesn't look well.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:24 PM
Commoner

I know that in his social circle the kids live fast, but if dude wants to live long it might be the better part of wisdom to slow down a bit and put on some weight.
Looking so finely drawn with huge dark circles under ones eyes is NOT good, especially at that young man's age.

Of course there is a whole psychology that goes along with having everything "set" at such an early age and knowing that nothing will ever really be in doubt for you.
People do seem to need a sense of purpose, something to strive for. If the whole necessity thing is taken away, then you must find a goal for yourself---family, archaeology, military, scholarship---something.

I don't think Andrea has found the thing he wants to expend himself on yet, so he spends himself on partying. Even partying gets dull after too long, but what else does one do if none of the other choice seems intriguing?

Can't say for sure that's what's going on with Andrea, but it certainly looks like it. I hope his mother keeps taking him on tours and trying to interest him in doing princely work. It could save him from aimless drifting.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:25 PM
Commoner

Not the middle of exam season here in NY - NYU's spring semester ended May 9, and The New School's ( where Tatiana is studying ) semester ended about the same time.

stacey k.
Old 05-18-2007, 11:48 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staceykaye
Not the middle of exam season here in NY - NYU's spring semester ended May 9, and The New School's ( where Tatiana is studying ) semester ended about the same time.

stacey k.
Thank you for the information Is it the end of the year in NYU? If so, seems very early. And is the New School part of NYU or is it an independant college?

And unfortunately, Callaghan, I agree with you.
Old 05-19-2007, 12:08 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya35
Thank you for the information Is it the end of the year in NYU? If so, seems very early.
Actually it's not that early! I don't know about the rest of the US but it seems to me that most universities here have the spring semester end in the last week of April or in the first week of May (for me, I took my last final on April 26th) but it varies according to the classes taken. (So to me it seems a bit late actually)
Old 05-19-2007, 12:34 AM
Commoner

The New School is not part of New York University. NYU is already on summer session. The Fall Semester starts the day after Labor day and runs til right before christmas. Spring semester starts the day after Martin Luther King day and ends beginning of May

stacey k.
Old 05-19-2007, 10:15 AM
Serene Highness

I say he looks good it is great that he finally cut his hair .the only thing is will he keep it cut or will he let it grow back out
Old 05-19-2007, 05:30 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callaghan
I know that in his social circle the kids live fast, but if dude wants to live long it might be the better part of wisdom to slow down a bit and put on some weight.
Looking so finely drawn with huge dark circles under ones eyes is NOT good, especially at that young man's age.

Of course there is a whole psychology that goes along with having everything "set" at such an early age and knowing that nothing will ever really be in doubt for you.
People do seem to need a sense of purpose, something to strive for. If the whole necessity thing is taken away, then you must find a goal for yourself---family, archaeology, military, scholarship---something.

I don't think Andrea has found the thing he wants to expend himself on yet, so he spends himself on partying. Even partying gets dull after too long, but what else does one do if none of the other choice seems intriguing?

Can't say for sure that's what's going on with Andrea, but it certainly looks like it. I hope his mother keeps taking him on tours and trying to interest him in doing princely work. It could save him from aimless drifting.
Has it ever occured to you that he maybe (IMO obviously) likes driffting, and may not find it aimless?
Guy simply likes to party and trevel (I would like that too if I had that much money)! Besides, noone (I'm guessing) here knows what his intrests are and what does he acctually do, all we see are random candid pics.
And I agree with RADKER18 that he looks good. Some of you may find it weird but I like pale & skiny people.
Old 05-20-2007, 12:38 AM

He looks so much better now that he has cut his hair again! The pale/skinny thing is ok. I'm used to it now after watching his going's on for so many years. I think that is just how he likes his body, how he is comfortable being.
He may be on a special diet too, maybe if he's allergic to some foods or just doesn't want to eat certain things because they are toxic. I've wondered if he's not on some vegan kind of diet. I think that is cool if he is because I really respect and admire people that eat like that. It shows discipline and is so healthy!
Old 05-20-2007, 04:24 PM
Nobility

^ yeah... Maybe he is tryin to balance unhalthiness of so much smoking (if he is conscious about it) with healthy diet.
Old 05-20-2007, 10:17 PM

Personally I like the pale and thin look. It's horses for courses.