The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2007, 10:22 PM
Commoner

andy girl friend tati sometimes looks so scary!!!

Old 02-24-2007, 02:57 AM
Serene Highness

I agree he looks sickly. He needs a bit more weight.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 02-25-2007, 12:54 AM
Serene Highness

I'm not crazy about the hat, but still crazy about him! I'm sure he blends in well in NYC dressed the way he is, and if wants to enjoy a cig, the street is the only public place he can - bars/restaurants have banned smoking. Maybe while Tatiana was in class, he was out shopping and bumming around the City. I doubt he actualy lives there with her, but I'm sure between their two families, someone owns a NY apartment, so he can go/stay there any time he wants. It would be interesting to run into them - you see many public figures (celebs, or not) in NYC, and often you don't realize who it is until you've passed them.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:12 AM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

He's nice looking but he looks a bit goofy with those big glasses and floppy hat! :p
"One thing we can do is make the choice to view the world in a healthy way. We can choose to see the world as safe with only moments of danger rather than seeing the world as dangerous with only moments of safety."
-- Deepak Chopra
Old 02-25-2007, 11:50 AM
Nobility

I miss the years when he was younger b/c he really looked hot in those days.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:35 PM
Nobility

He was cuter when he was younger.
Old 02-26-2007, 06:38 AM
Courtier

oh man that andrea just cracks me up...in a good way. :)

Old 02-26-2007, 07:22 AM

Aaah!!! what's happening to William and Andrea??? They don't look so handsome anymore.
Old 02-26-2007, 08:15 AM
Nobility

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo84
Aaah!!! what's happening to William and Andrea??? They don't look so handsome anymore.
They are getting older and they are not getting better looking.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Nobility

^ i agree, i'm starting to loose my attraction to andrea
Old 03-01-2007, 05:23 AM
Gentry

He still looks like a model to me. He hasn't lost a thing!
Old 03-02-2007, 12:21 AM
Serene Highness

Well, I think he's a little thin for my taste (but, that look is more popular among European men), but I like his original style. I like him grungy (not w/facial hair, however), preppy, or dressed up - he's sexy, always!
Old 03-02-2007, 02:45 AM
Aristocracy

Sorry, but I don't think anyone over about 30 would find him "hot". I'm in that category and, far as I'm concerned, he looks like he needs a hot shower, a haircut and some decent clothes which don't look as if he's slept in them. His hangdog look doesn't promise that he'd be a barrel of laughs socially either...

Since when has it become attractive to make yourself look so daggy?
Old 03-02-2007, 08:37 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avareenah
Sorry, but I don't think anyone over about 30 would find him "hot". I'm in that category and, far as I'm concerned, he looks like he needs a hot shower, a haircut and some decent clothes which don't look as if he's slept in them. His hangdog look doesn't promise that he'd be a barrel of laughs socially either...

Since when has it become attractive to make yourself look so daggy?
Why do you think, it's his goal that anyone over 30 should find him "hot"?
Additionally it has actually become attractive to look daggy since its in fashion since a couple of seasons, at least here in Europe.
Old 03-02-2007, 09:54 AM
Nobility

for me, his clothes are fine. i like the boho grunge look on him, the more i see him the more i feel the look fits his personality, and i no longer mind his suits never being tailored, i think they may have belonged to his dad.
Old 03-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Aristocracy

Vote for Andrea:
VOTACIONES: El hombre ms atractivo
Old 03-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya35
I voted for him, but it's not the best pic of him and maybe that is why he's losing.

Ani
Old 03-07-2007, 04:27 PM
Aristocracy

Hola! always manages to get the worst pictures of him to put in the poll, for some reason:) I think the person that selects those really dislikes him:)
There is a small article about him, by the way, in this week's issue. It just talks about how he was in New York last week. I'm not going to scan it, because the two pictures that are there have already been posted by tbhrc (The red hat ones from NY), and the article itself didn't say anything new. Just that he looks bohemian and the rest is speculation about what he was doing in the city and that it's probably connected to the fact that his gf parents own an apartment there, and both of them were probably visiting. Also there was an article about the Testino's party (no new pictures as well, not gonna scan that), saying how Charlotte and Tatiana were both in Paris at the same time that Andrea was in NY, so obviously they couldn't BOTH be visiting:) Hola! never writes anything concrete anymore, always only rumors without the ability to keep the dates straight. Nothing informative, as usual:)
Old 03-07-2007, 04:38 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya35
Hola! always manages to get the worst pictures of him to put in the poll, for some reason:) I think the person that selects those really dislikes him:)
no, probably not, because if you ever look at the pictures that hellomagazine.com uses for those polls which include any of the casiraghi trio, they're always really bad (as if they can't find way better pictures)!
Old 03-07-2007, 06:10 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
Well, I think he's a little thin for my taste (but, that look is more popular among European men), but I like his original style. I like him grungy (not w/facial hair, however), preppy, or dressed up - he's sexy, always!
im with you!! I really like his bohemian style -at least hes kind of original. And hes still sexy