Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 11 : Dec.2006 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually the place where I got them said they were actually taken in NYC (but I got them from a yahoo! group and the original person who posted them said they were in nyc so that can be wrong, but anyways)

acid_rain3075 said:
actually the place where I got them said they were actually taken in NYC (but I got them from a yahoo! group and the original person who posted them said they were in nyc so that can be wrong, but anyways)
I assumed they were taken in Paris, since in the first picture the writing on the doors is in French. I could be just as wrong, though;-)

OMG, that last pic of andrea just killed any attraction i had left to him.

louisgarrel said:
OMG, that last pic of andrea just killed any attraction i had left to him.
dude I totally agree with you there. I mean he used to be soo hot, and now... well you saw! I miss when he used to look like this or like this! oh well...

must say i find both brothers a bit ropy looking !
andrea needs a good wash , and the other one needs a good meal !!

maya35 said:
I assumed they were taken in Paris, since in the first picture the writing on the doors is in French. I could be just as wrong, though;-)

Yes, the door behind them has French words. I mean, NYC like other US cities have restaurants and stores with French names but my bet's on Paris because of the writing on the window not the door, where it says "entrier". Even a French-named placed in the US would say "enter" instead.
I agree that it would feel much better if he would do something. Most people of his age with his advantages have gone out into some kind of career, or at least internship or a higher level of education. He can do anything he wants, he just has to put his mind to it. With all of his family's money, he should try using a slice of it to do something either for himself or for others less fortunate, but something. He could write a book, record an album, for all I care, but something is something.

Last edited:
acid_rain3075 said:
I just found these and i was wondering if anyone had seen them! I think these are recent, they must be from before the rose ball. and well He, umm, looks really bad! He seriously looks like bum, stoner, and just seriously gross in general. anyways take a look and you'll know what I mean (especially the last one).

One Two Three Four

On Newscom, you can see whole set of pics. Here's the caption;

"CAPTION: March 9, 2007: Prince Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi, the son of Princess Caroline of Monaco, spotted outside of trendy eatery - Pastis, in the Meat Packing District of New York City, today../INFgoff"

Ianna said:
On Newscom, you can see whole set of pics. Here's the caption;

"CAPTION: March 9, 2007: Prince Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi, the son of Princess Caroline of Monaco, spotted outside of trendy eatery - Pastis, in the Meat Packing District of New York City, today../INFgoff"

"Prince"?

:flowers:

Last edited:
sm1939 said:
must say i find both brothers a bit ropy looking !
andrea needs a good wash , and the other one needs a good meal !!
Pierre is the better looking one now, even though you're right.

I think Andrea looked very pale at the Ball

Please note that this thread is for Andrea's Current Events and not a discussion on Andrea's suitability or lack thereof to be heir to the Monaco throne.

With that in mind, several posts discussing his training or rather lack of one, have been moved here http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/monacos-succession-issues-1813.html

Let's get back to the topic please.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Henri M. said:
"Prince"?

:flowers:
I know. It's all too common, sadly, for the press to put the title Prince on Andrea's name. for example on the recent AMADE trip to the Philippines, the most respected press in Manila called him Prince Andrea of Monaco. I couldn't believe that they would not do the minimal research necessary to know better. Just a little extra time of reading on the net would have taught them better. It's crazy. And they are PAID for their jobs. They did not even give him the right names. I can't remember exactly, but they gave him incorrect middle names. I mean, come on, just a little bit of research is necessary to get the guy's name right!

Tosca said:
Oh my! In that pic he reminds me a lot of Edoardo Agnelli, the son of the FIAT car industry owner! I hope Andrea won't follow his step.
Oh yeah, but if Andrea dressed and appeared more like the Elkann brothers! :wub: Lapo is such a hottie!

Last edited by a moderator:
New pics of Andrea and Tatiana:

Men's Vogue Toasts the Helmut by June Documentary; Valentino's Rooftop Party

Pic 1
Pic 2

tbhrc said:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Thanks for the pics. Andrea looks painfully thin and I wish Tatiana would do something with her hair and the dark dark red lipstick only accentuates her long thin face. She can be a pretty girl if she would just do something. Sorry to be so meow.

man they like the attention, but with those two the style and good taste displayed by the souverain princesses of Monaco will surely find it's end...I'll be afraid to look at the balcony

Maria Jurado goes topless, Tatiana Santo Domingo wears a see through dress without a bra to a Valentino party. Andrea seems to like classy girls.

With that dress Tatiana looks like she were pregnant...my opinion, of course. :neutral:

hibou said:
Thanks for the pics. Andrea looks painfully thin and I wish Tatiana would do something with her hair and the dark dark red lipstick only accentuates her long thin face. She can be a pretty girl if she would just do something. Sorry to be so meow.

Andrea does look very thin, I wish he would put some meat on him because he looks like he has a drug addiction :sad:

But it's nice to see him smile and I love his laid-back style...it's such a TURNON!! :wub:

CasiraghiTrio said:
I know. It's all too common, sadly, for the press to put the title Prince on Andrea's name. for example on the recent AMADE trip to the Philippines, the most respected press in Manila called him Prince Andrea of Monaco. I couldn't believe that they would not do the minimal research necessary to know better. Just a little extra time of reading on the net would have taught them better. It's crazy. And they are PAID for their jobs. They did not even give him the right names. I can't remember exactly, but they gave him incorrect middle names. I mean, come on, just a little bit of research is necessary to get the guy's name right!

I think it's not lack of research or professional inefficiency that leads to Andrea being labeled "Prince" by the media. He is still relatively unknown, so journalists and editors would attach the title to "sensationalize" his identity. Ordinary readers would be attracted more to a headline featuring a "Prince" than a commoner who is a son of a Princess.

Also, Monaco for most is still the fairytale "kingdom" of Princess Grace, so it "seems" easier for journalists and editors to freely use Prince or Princess in discussing the Casiraghis for the sake of the normal reader.

There are many instances of this kind of freedom which may seem ignorant or lazy to die-hard royal watchers. These include calling Monaco a Kingdom instead of a Principality and the Grimaldis as a Royal Family instead of a Princely one.

Last edited by a moderator:
maya35 said:
Maria Jurado goes topless, Tatiana Santo Domingo wears a see through dress without a bra to a Valentino party. Andrea seems to like classy girls.
Very inappropriate! I wouldn't mind as much if she had worn a pretty lacy bra underneath. But her hair is covering her breasts!

Edited to add: actually in the second pics her hair isn't covering her breasts at all. :(

tbhrc said:

Pic 1
Pic 2

I always enjoy seeing them together, having fun. I agree w/other sentiments that Andrea is looking too thin - I do like him dressed a bit more on the preppy side, however. But, again, he's got a unique look, and I'll always find him sexy! Tatiana - I guess I just don't get the whole "bohemian/vintage" thing - the red lips age her, same w/the scraggly hair; she's so cute, and they're cute together - but, it's their "fashion statement" to make.....whatever it is!

royrrules said:

I think it's not lack of research or professional inefficiency that leads to Andrea being labeled "Prince" by the media. He is still relatively unknown, so journalists and editors would attach the title to "sensationalize" his identity. Ordinary readers would be attracted more to a headline featuring a "Prince" than a commoner who is a son of a Princess.

Also, Monaco for most is still the fairytale "kingdom" of Princess Grace, so it "seems" easier for journalists and editors to freely use Prince or Princess in discussing the Casiraghis for the sake of the normal reader.

There are many instances of this kind of freedom which may seem ignorant or lazy to die-hard royal watchers. These include calling Monaco a Kingdom instead of a Principality and the Grimaldis as a Royal Family instead of a Princely one.

I still don't respect that kind of sensationalism. I think there is more to be said for "die-hard" royal study than meets the eye. I would rather do it well than do it half-heartedly. :cool:

Another new pic of them in New York, and please don't start a discussion about animal rights, there are other threads in the member's corner where you can discuss such issues.

New Yorkers for Children and Bulgari Spring Galas

Tatiana Santo Domingo, Andrea Casiraghi, and Margherita Missoni.

Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom