Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 11 : Dec.2006 - May 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone already have the pictures and willing to scan.

that was the big photos in french vogue, there are two or three other small ones of tati, andrea and other people (tati makes faces) and there's a small black and white pic of char, andrea and tati with other girls at the end of french "officiel de la mode"

I love the pics, Charlotte has that angle down, she knows it's her best. I still think that Felix looks a lot like the French actor..Gaspard something...

Ani

anag said:
I still think that Felix looks a lot like the French actor..Gaspard something...

Ani

Gaspard Ulliel, I think. They have some similarities..

Thanks for the photo, christinacg!:flowers: I think those pics are part of M.Testino private collection from different parties and so on...Felix's sister is pictured too.

Last edited:
Ianna: Gaspard Ulliel, I think. They have some similarities..

YES! Thanks Ianna, that's him. Although, I think Felix is much cuter! I saw Un long dimanche de fiancailles not too long ago and Gaspard reminded me of Felix.

Ani

Last edited:
Beatrice said:
these photos are really great!:wub: when were they taken and WHERE?:flowers:

The pictures were taken at a private party in Paris by the well known fotographer Mario Testino.

EXCLUSIVE. Andrea Casiraghi smokes a cigarette in New York
EXCLUSIVE. Princess Caroline of Hanover's son Andrea Casiraghi smokes a cigarette on Sixth Avenue in New York City, NY, USA, on February 21, 2007. NO CREDIT

1 2 3 4 5 6

pollyemma said:
Why was Andrea in NYC?

Tatiana live in New York now. He looks a bit Mickael Jackson-ish in that getup.

BurberryBrit said:
Tatiana live in New York now. He looks a bit Mickael Jackson-ish in that getup.
If he got rid of that incredibly ugly hat then I think it would have been ok

It could be just me... but... What's up with people wearing sunglasses when the sun is clearly nowhere to be seen? Is that they see better when it's completely dark, or what?

maya35 said:
It could be just me... but... What's up with people wearing sunglasses when the sun is clearly nowhere to be seen? Is that they see better when it's completely dark, or what?
A lot of people wear them in NYC all the time sun or no sun - fashion statement usually. Plus he can hide better from the photographers. But you do see a lot of people in New York with "shades" on all the time. I guess it's a "cool" factor too.

Thanks, hibou:) That explains it

I don't know about him, but I have got blue eyes, and even when it is cloudy sometimes the light bothers me, and I can't stand to be without sunglasses...my friend who is South American and quite used tropical sun always makes fun of me, but people with light eyes sometimes have this "problem".

I live in NY and wear sunglasses most of the time. There is a lot of dust flying around here. When its very cold - they keep the cold air from making my eyes tear.

stacey k.

Thanks Grace and staceykaey:) Makes sence. I just don't see a huge amount of people here in sunglasses at this time of the year, and it does get quite sunny in the midday. So Andrea, who seems permanently glued into them, looks really wierd to me. But now it's clearer:)

tbhrc said:
EXCLUSIVE. Andrea Casiraghi smokes a cigarette in New York
EXCLUSIVE. Princess Caroline of Hanover's son Andrea Casiraghi smokes a cigarette on Sixth Avenue in New York City, NY, USA, on February 21, 2007. NO CREDIT

1 2 3 4 5 6

Thanks a lot for pics.

I found the caprion very funny.

Andrea smokes cigs EVERYWHERE:lol:

Nevertheless, he is handsome. Even this ugly hat has style on his head.

PS is the first time he is taken on pic without Tatiana

I like the pictures. Specially the fifth one. He is so handsome! Doesn't he look like a model?

I like his hat. It looks colorful and different. I'll bet it's surprisingly expensive!

is he studying in NY? he looks like a typical student on campus:)

There was no press that mentioned he was in school, but several articles mentioned Tatiana was in grad school. So, he may have just moved to be with her. Now word on whether he is in school or not.

thanx, we'll probably know in the near future :)

what's going on with andrea?¿ PLEASE! EAT SOMETHING, BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so thin...! Looks like Michael Jackson.... :s

I think he looks very hot as he is now. Thin is good IMO. He's quite special. Almost as special as his bro. Lovely Andrea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom