The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2006, 12:15 PM
Serene Highness

She´s pretty but i think she needs a hair cut, she looks a little dishevelled.

Old 09-30-2006, 09:23 PM
Nobility

i think tati is better off with long hair. i don't think she has is strong enough in the looks department to carry off a shorter hair style..beside she look like an exotic boho beauty with her long messy hair. it works for her. i think andrea goes for this look most of his ex's had the same hair as tati

Old 10-03-2006, 03:38 AM
Nobility

andrea's scull slipper shoes are stubbs & wootton and the cost is $295.

just thought i'd share
Old 10-03-2006, 03:43 AM
Nobility

^Thanks!!It's always good to learn details about their fashion sence!
Old 10-05-2006, 02:14 AM
Heir Presumptive

I didn't know Andrea was friends with Elle MacPherson. That's very interesting. I wonder how they know each other. I'm glad he got his haircut too!
A little off topic but I was wondering why Elle had the baptism in Rome. Doesn't she live in London? And I wonder why she waited til her child was 3 yrs.
Old 10-05-2006, 04:47 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereta
I didn't know Andrea was friends with Elle MacPherson. That's very interesting. I wonder how they know each other. I'm glad he got his haircut too!
I think Elle and Caroline are friends for a long time now, so that explains the Andrea connection.

Kindness is the magic elixir of love - The Practice of Kindness
Old 10-05-2006, 10:28 PM
Commoner

I used to think they are making official apprearance so intensively and they may get married soon. But somehow, I changed my mind as time goes on. This princely family certainly act very differently from other ones. Those apprearance, to us, looks very official, maybe to them, they just enjoy the company of each other. They seem not pressured by anybody, don't care too much what people may interpret, but get on with their lives as normal as possible (although difficult). I am just happy to see them as they are, as boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife. They may wed in a very near future, or they may still unmarried in 5 years' time, who knows.
Old 10-06-2006, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereta
A little off topic but I was wondering why Elle had the baptism in Rome. Doesn't she live in London? And I wonder why she waited til her child was 3 yrs.
In the summer of 2001, Elle Macpherson and her husband Arpad joined Caroline and the rest of the Hanover-Casiraghi family on a vacation in St. Tropez. Apparently, they've been friends for many years.
Old 10-07-2006, 08:29 PM
Serene Highness

Did anyone notice that Tatiana's father (once again) appears at this event? I don't know why it bugs me so much, but it just seems like he's trying to be "hip" when out with his daughter and Andrea. I don't know.....
Old 10-07-2006, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horseygal
Did anyone notice that Tatiana's father (once again) appears at this event? I don't know why it bugs me so much, but it just seems like he's trying to be "hip" when out with his daughter and Andrea. I don't know.....
Yeah I noticed, but I don't see what the big deal is. She's always around his family. What is the big deal about them spending time with her relatives?
Old 10-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Commoner

Does anyone have pictures of tati at the paris fashion week?
Old 10-13-2006, 08:40 AM
Aristocracy

Here you can find some pict of Tatiana at Paris fashion week:
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...%7c0&p=7&tag=1
Old 10-13-2006, 09:01 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by covdm
Here you can find some pict of Tatiana at Paris fashion week:
http://editorial.gettyimages.com/sou...%7c0&p=7&tag=1
Thanks a lot! She attended the whole Fashion Week(almost)with Eugenie.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:10 PM
Commoner

http://www.hola.com/club/hombreatractivo/

go vote for Andy!
Old 10-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Serene Highness

I think Eugenie tries to hard. (her picture posing)
I'd like to see Tatiana with a softer lip colour, but I guess that's her signature shade.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 10-13-2006, 06:07 PM
Aristocracy

tati's way of dressing is something else. She needs the fashion police show to give her some help...
Old 10-15-2006, 10:25 AM
Gentry

Are that Katie Holmes and Victoria Beckham sitting in the same line as Tati and Eugenie????
Old 10-15-2006, 10:41 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilie85
Are that Katie Holmes and Victoria Beckham sitting in the same line as Tati and Eugenie????
Yeah,it's them.
Old 10-17-2006, 04:22 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Yeah I noticed, but I don't see what the big deal is. She's always around his family. What is the big deal about them spending time with her relatives?
It's irrational, I cannot explain it, but it just seems when Tatiana is with Andrea's family, they are skiiing/vacationing, at lunch or on the PACHA, shopping - but, when they're with her father, it's usually some party or celebrity-laden event. I guess that is what bugs me - it seems his appearance is related to more superficial events.
Old 10-21-2006, 04:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
Andrea, Tatiana and Eugenie Niarchos at a fashion show in Paris (DIVAeDONNA)