Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 10 : July 2006 - Dec.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they will be in NY over the holidays. I want to go to the Met in a few weeks.

It seems that there's gonna be more photos of Andrea & Tatiana in NY, as Tati confirmed she's moving to New York in January to study art history at The New School.

Read more about it, click here!

Nice photo of Andrea and Tatiana:flowers:

you have to register to the site to view the pics?

RADKER18 said:
you have to register to the site to view the pics?

It seems link has expired..I didn't have any problem reading the article and seeing photos (but there weren't much of family, mostly Chanel runaway). According to article, Tatiana is very excited by moving to NY. She mentioned that she has found found very nice flat around Washington Square Park area.

Andrea and Tatiana photo (hosted on Tinypic)

Ianna said:
It seems that there's gonna be more photos of Andrea & Tatiana in NY, as Tati confirmed she's moving to New York in January to study art history at The New School.

Read more about it, click here!

Nice photo of Andrea and Tatiana:flowers:

Actually in the Vogue article, they said she will be moving there in the fall of next year. So that wouldn't be until march, right? She will be pursuing graduate studies in art

gabby_windsor said:
Actually in the Vogue article, they said she will be moving there in the fall of next year. So that wouldn't be until march, right? She will be pursuing graduate studies in art
Nope, I have the most recent article (dec 06 Vogue) which says she will be starting grad school in January 07.

Last edited:
BurberryBrit said:
Nope, I have the most recent article (dec 06 Vogue) which says she will be starting grad school in January 07.

The one with Nicole Kidman on the cover? So do I, it says next fall, which is confusing as second semester would start in January .

You're right it does say January after it says fall. It was badly written.

By the way Lauren Davis who was editor for the shoot is engaged to Andrés Santo Domingo, Tatiana's uncle.

Last edited:
In the current issue of Vogue, it says that Charlotte introduced Andrea to Tatiana in Ibiza. So, she was Charlotte's friend before. Aww! Isn't that cute?

Lauren Davis a socialite in New York. It won't be long before Tatiana is seen at all the "right" events. She's going to have a ball in NY! It doesn't help that she's dating royalty. ;)

Andrea and Tatiana at maxim's party (with stavros niarchos)
(pdv, ici paris gala)

Attachments

• Numériser0007.jpg
    Numériser0007.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 371
  • Sans titre.jpg
    Sans titre.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,421
  • Numériser0008.jpg
    Numériser0008.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 484
  • Numériser0005.jpg
    Numériser0005.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 523
Last edited:
one more and one old !!
(pdv and voici)

Attachments

• Numériser0006.jpg
    Numériser0006.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 732
  • Numériser0009.jpg
    Numériser0009.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 494
Is that a pot leaf necklace that Tati has on in post #200 or am I just imagining things?

Ani

Last edited:
^me too!!! But is it from a different event, b/c they're both dressed differently? And also, Nina, do you know when and where this party was? Its so funny to see Andrea hanging out with Stavros; since he's gone 'Hollywood', it seems like he rarely hangs out in Europe anymore.

christinacg said:
^me too!!! But is it from a different event, b/c they're both dressed differently? And also, Nina, do you know when and where this party was? Its so funny to see Andrea hanging out with Stavros; since he's gone 'Hollywood', it seems like he rarely hangs out in Europe anymore.

Well, hopefully Stavros is done w/Hollywood - most of the younger set are a waste of time. I like his new look! It's always good to see Andrea and Tatiana hanging out, enjoying themselves - and, yes, the necklace looks very much like a "pot" leaf!! :wacko:

this party was 22th december in paris in the famous restaurant "Maxim's"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom