Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Dec.2002 - Aug.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mm, stefano looks cute to :p how old was he in that pic?

Originally posted by Yennie@Jan 15th, 2004 - 7:18 am
mm, stefano looks cute to :p how old was he in that pic?
I'm not sure about that picture, but I do know that they married in 1983 and all the pics i've seen after that his hair is short. He was born on September 6th 1960.

Stefano is Andrea, Charlotte, and Pierre's late father who passed away. He was Princess carolines second husband.

New Pics 2004 January

Attachments

• 04_2.JPG
    04_2.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 413
  • 04__1.JPG
    04__1.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 535
  • 04__3.JPG
    04__3.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 400
  • 04__4.JPG
    04__4.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 507
Thank you so much for the lovely pictures, Milli. Andrea looks gorgeous as always! Pierre needs a hair cut, the shaggy hair only suits Andrea.

Okay question... That is obviously two different days because Andrea has different clothes on (unless he changed) but is that two different guys with Andrea??

Those pics that were just added of andrea are not from 2004. They were taken after he had finished his exams early last year.

Kylie :woot: :rolleyes: B) :flower:

I just noticed... thanks Kylie... here are a few more

Attachments

• andrea.JPG
    andrea.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 382
  • andrea1.JPG
    andrea1.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 338
  • andrea_taking_exams_May_7_03.jpg
    andrea_taking_exams_May_7_03.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 427
Originally posted by kittencrews@Jan 19th, 2004 - 3:11 am
I just noticed... thanks Kylie... here are a few more
I would like to find more for myself, could you please tell me where they come from?

@ kittencrews
How did you get acces to the enlarged fotos on ibl.se?

When you go to ibl and do a search go to the second page, then in the address bar type in Preview instead of Grid. That should work. Use the arrows to check out the pics.

Kylie ;) :innocent: :yuk: :flower:

Originally posted by kylie18@Jan 19th, 2004 - 6:45 pm
When you go to ibl and do a search go to the second page, then in the address bar type in Preview instead of Grid. That should work. Use the arrows to check out the pics.

Kylie ;) :innocent: :yuk: :flower:
HELP
I type http://www.ibl.se
In the box I type Andrea casiraghi, up comes lots of pictures. I then move the mouse to the number 2, up come more pics. I type preview in all of the available boxes, (on the left of the pics and above) but I either go to many different pictures, or red writing in a language I don't understand comes up.

Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

ok lauren!!!
i'm sorry but i really thought that she seems like her
you are certainly right
it has been a long time since we saw them together...

oh sorry i didn't mean to sound mean!!... wonder who it is!?!?

it has been a long time... since what the GP!!

Jan 19 2004 Andrea Casiraghi with Jean Roch (who is he) at Versace Party in Paris

with the woman herself

Attachments

• andreav.JPG
    andreav.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 291
  • untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    19.8 KB · Views: 225
Donatella Versace is not in any way remotely attractive! I know that sounds awful...but she is! I love the Versace house Designs, and I'm sure she is a wonderful women, but she's just not attractive!

I agree with Britters.Donatella Versace is not attractive. I also don't like it when some people are so thin all you can see is there bones, esspecially in their faces.

I also think that Andrea :heart: is looking better than ever. He looks more like a man than a teenager.

Milli

:woot: wow! andrea looks great! i like the getup... wowow! he looks so cool... :woot:

hope to see more pics of him! B)

:woot: wow! andrea looks great! i like the getup... wowow! he looks so cool... :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom