Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Dec.2002 - Aug.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
''the twin'' is ugly and look more woman than man... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
just one thing guys, is it not possible that we actually could be wrong, I mean these to pictures are taken from very different angles and on very different places..You know, the lights and camera quality ect...
Is it actually possible taht to people can look so similar without beeing the same person??Im just asking, not saying anything..... :p

Really? How do you know that? That's good for him, though, that's a great university.

Hello everyone...these naked pics of Andrea are like old, from like a year ago, I remember seeing them long time ago. and yes u can see him completely naked, u get a good view of his butt :woot: and u can see him up front too, but not very well because some pictures are taken from far. Let's just say he's got a prettier face! :innocent: ahaha...gatta go now, see ya!

---Alex

i'm french and so i don't know how to explain in english but i know that he studies italian (language, italia's story, italia's art...)
i hope you to understand...

the way I see it, took a pic of himself and showed it ... to solicit opinion of how close he looks like andreas :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, yeah I do. Thanks for that. :) If it's easier for you, you can write in french, I can understand that also. Hm, I guess Andrea is really into his dad's heritage. It's good he learns about his roots.

Princess Caroline also went to school there! She graduated with (if I remember correctly) a bachelors in Philosophy

He is so cool but nobody is went to monaco?? :heart: nobody have seen he??!!? (sorry for the lenguage i'm italien!!) :blink:

Ah I was wondering that myself earlier today, that's awesome. Thanks for the info. :)

Appreciation for male perfection then check this out from summer 2002

KNOCKED ME OUT OF MY SOCKS

Attachments

• 1212.JPG
    1212.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 794
:lol:

The long hair doesn't bother me that much but I'd love if he had shorter hair, like few years ago when he was 15 or so.

(i'm a new entry "hi" at all :flower: ) i've just read an article where talk about andrea and his last girlfrien Maria Juardo (spanish), andrea's mama have wanted that andrea's don't goes with this girl coz she was appeared knot on films and megazine, is it true?!?!?!?
SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH I'M ITALIAN :blush:
ps: he have a new girl? :innocent:

Attachments

• rose.jpg
    rose.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 453
He's so dashing in these photos!

And a closer look... :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Andrea.jpg
    Andrea.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 222
  • andreamonaco2003_64.jpg
    andreamonaco2003_64.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 203
I also think Andrea is better looking than Wills... Andrea is on the top 10 list of "Lauren's Hot Guys"

Here is one of my favorite pictures of Andrea

Another of my faves

and ANOTHER. I'm sure these have been posted before, but I'll share them again.. they are my favorites

Attachments

• andrea.JPG
    andrea.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,257
  • andrea1.JPG
    andrea1.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 877
  • andrea2.JPG
    andrea2.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 217
qu'est ce que tu ne comprends pas meg'? les etudes d'andrea? ok je te le dit en français
actuellement andrea est à la sorbonne et il prepare un bac bilingue français italiens c'est a dire qu'il etudie l'histoire de l'art italien l'histoire politique italienne la litterature italienne...
mais il fait surtout l'ecole biussonière je ne sais pas le dire en anglais en espagnol c'est "hacer novillos" si ça peut aider quelqu'un
if i try to explain it in english...hum...andrea is always loitering in paris and he never goes to school. It's that "faire l'ecole buissonière"
meg' j'espere que j'ai bien repondu à ta question...
for the other sorry to writte in french I hope you can understand it...

kittencrews those pics are very beautiful... they could be mine favourite too ;) :p
but thanks .. Yes andrea is more handsome than william , but everyone has own mind! ;)

So he's at this amazing school and he doesn't even care? It seems to me someone has to let him know just how lucky he is to be in La Sorbonne. Thanks for explaining it better. :)

Cc2monac very interesting information B) Do you happen to be studying at The Sorbonne? :unsure:

welcome
i'm not studying at the sorbonne sorry but i've got some friends at
i know that andrea doesn't care about school because some french magazine said it and because it's very easy to see him in paris...espacially at "saint germain des près" where he lives
who said that he was at the sorbonne? i'm not really sure he is...i must check it
but it can takes me a bit time...
ciao

I'm a guy.. but even I can admit that in facial features Andrea looks alot better than Wills...

But Andrea needs to seriously cut his locks to show off his face, etc and spiff up his clothes..

With Andrea's hair so long and unkempt; Wills does look better right now..

But this is only my opinion [ a guys opinion] :)

Peyton

the guy In part one, posted by this rudi,mreally looks like andy..
oh , my god...they are almost identical, exept for the nose though..
Its almost scary :wacko:

Cc2monac thanks for the information again. I remember reading in several magazines that he was studying at La Sorbonne. Also I saw some pics of him with Caroline after he did his BAC. Probably Charlotte will do this year her BAC too. :unsure:

i've the best pic :lol: he look veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy C-O-O-L!!!
j'adore cette photo :heart:

Attachments

• 1050andrea.jpg
    1050andrea.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 182
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom