Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Dec.2002 - Aug.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by carlota+Apr 25th, 2004 - 1:42 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (carlota @ Apr 25th, 2004 - 1:42 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by lolita@Apr 21st, 2004 - 10:58 am
<!--QuoteBegin-francythebest
@Apr 21st, 2004 - 9:43 am
i didnt seen they on tv.... :furious:  :furious:  :furious:  :furious:

:woot: hi everybody i'm a french girl and i 'm new on this chat .i study french at la sorbonne and i never seen andrea here i read he doesn'y care about school and he had to have his exams three times before pasing his baccalauréats.but it doesn't meant is stupid and i think he's so sexy !!!!!!!!!!!! people says at paris that he is crazy about beautifull girls he is just interrested in sex and he can talk with "ordinary" girl if he is sure to have sex with her.with some friends we saw him some times in some paris' club.he spend all the time in the vip room drinking and chatting.in real he's not so handsome as in pictures because he's not so healthy(he drunks and smokes a lot and not just cigarets!!!)but he's more sexy he has something animal, sexual, in his way to move
interesting! i didn't know he was that wild...
what does he study in la sorbonne?

what about his times at that club? what was he doing? :huh: [/b][/quote]
ughh...he isnt..

Its time to give Andreas Casiraghi a new thread.....

just follow the link and you will find Andreas Casiraghi news and picture thread part III

link

The video about Andrea Casiraghi is so few .
You know we can see his photo in internet , but we want to hear his voice for understanding . However, i have not seen any video about Andrea Casiraghi
Pierre Casieraghi .
So, i ask for the video about them here~
Who can give me?
Thanks ~ ;) ~^_________________________________^~

I'll take an educated guess: Spain

Wish he would visit the Caribbean this year though. :flower:

I think charlotte, andrea and pierre will go on holiday with their friends this year. This is just a guess, i don't have inside information.

Andrea is on holiday in Ibiza, I've just seen the images in the Spanish TV. They've showed him with a white T-shirt and a red pareo (is it the word?) with a lot of paparazzi around him (he has said he likes Ibiza and isn't going to answer any other question) and with a lot of people in a beach and a yatch. There's a girl with curly hair and very tanned who, according to the reporter speaking, gets along with him. If she's the one they have showed with the white bikini in the yatch, she is quite similar to María Jurado.

He must have a thing for German girls. This is his second. Or Fifteenth if he hid it from the press.

Originally posted by grecka@Jul 25th, 2004 - 5:58 am
He must have a thing for German girls. This is his second. Or Fifteenth if he hid it from the press.
I think he has a thing every girl! ;)

A question was asked about Australia. The answer is yes, they have been to Sidney and Newton, where they became good friends with two Australian, somewhat lesser known, actors Peter Whitford and Grant Woods. This I know because I was on contract with a studio do do camera work for the "Baz" Luhrmann film Moulin Rouge, and I saw the family in Newton, Australia. I never met the family: a lowly key grip is not allowed such a luxury!

David

just how true is this article?
Grace's heirs.
here are some interesting highlights.

Andrea, now third in line to the throne, has not so far proved himself to be the hardest-working member of the family. His assiduous devotion to watersports is evidently not matched by an equal hunger for knowledge - he failed his baccalaureate last year (shades of Prince Harry?). He has, however, shown a romantic streak, buying one girlfriend a miniature pot-bellied pig as a present, and giving another, the American singer Kaci, a diamond ring worth £250,000.

does anybody have pictures of this Kaci? i haven't heard of her before.

Next up was Stefano Casiraghi, three years younger than Caroline and the heir to an Italian oil business. His definition of "work" seemed a little vague, too, but Rainier was pleased by his devotion to Caroline and made him a Duke of Monaco after the marriage. The couple had three children - Andrea, Charlotte and Pierre - but in 1990 Casiraghi died in a speedboat accident.

and can somebody clarify this? is it common knowledge that stefano was made into a duke by rainier?

Stefano was indeed given the title the Duke of Monaco by Rainier. Not sure when.
-Kara-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom