The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2004, 09:07 AM
Nobility

Andrea has Venus in Gemini. Men with this planetary position tend to love variety in their romantic and social lives. The desire for varied experience makes them disinclined to settle down to one permanent romantic relationship.

Andrea finds intelligent women especially attractive. He is not intimidated, in the least, by a woman who is smarter than him. He enjoys a woman who can hold up her end of the conversation, and even teach him a few things. Most importantly, he wants his lover to be his friend, someone with whom he can share ideas and good times.

Old 02-15-2004, 10:58 AM
Commoner

http://f5.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/cIkvQP5-8hsuv...7E/Hello%21.jpg

Old 02-15-2004, 11:09 AM
Commoner

but nobody knows if he currently have a new girl friend?!?!?!
Old 02-15-2004, 12:43 PM

the link doesn't work! can u try giving another one!
Old 02-15-2004, 08:21 PM
Serene Highness

The link worked for me... but I like Maria I think she is cute and I think she is just trying to keep their relationship on the downlow... lol... but are you being serious when you say "bitch" are you just playing?? lol
Old 02-16-2004, 12:01 AM
Gentry

The link doesn't work for me... is it a new pic??
Old 02-16-2004, 12:59 AM
Serene Highness

No, it's the hello magazine article with Maria...
Old 02-16-2004, 08:33 AM
Commoner

i'm joking...I'M JALOUSE!!
Old 02-16-2004, 12:48 PM
Serene Highness

ha ha okay!!! :woot:
Old 02-17-2004, 01:17 PM
Commoner

There are photo’s of Andrea Casiraghi and Charlotte Casiraghi from 2004 at the following url and link below.

http://uk.f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/louise...oying/my_photos

They are open to everyone without joining a yahoo group.
Pierre Casiraghi will come soon.

Photo's at yahoo of the Casiraghi's 2004
Old 02-19-2004, 10:50 AM
Serene Highness

Vote for Andrea...

http://www.hola.com/club/hombreatractivo
/
Old 02-19-2004, 11:48 PM

Is it just my imagination, or does Hola/Hello use the most HIDEOUS pictures of people they can find? They are always blurry or bad. At least in the polls.
Old 02-19-2004, 11:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally posted by Elliadrill@Feb 20th, 2004 - 4:48 am
Is it just my imagination, or does Hola/Hello use the most HIDEOUS pictures of people they can find? They are always blurry or bad. At least in the polls.
No, they do. I don't know if it lack of research do to time or what...but it is ridiculous.
Old 02-23-2004, 09:15 AM
Commoner

well...so...not WELL...but we forget Andrea?!?!
Old 03-02-2004, 08:23 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by cc2monac@Jan 11th, 2004 - 6:48 am
welcome
i'm not studying at the sorbonne sorry but i've got some friends at
i know that andrea doesn't care about school because some french magazine said it and because it's very easy to see him in paris...espacially at "saint germain des près" where he lives
who said that he was at the sorbonne? i'm not really sure he is...i must check it
but it can takes me a bit time...
ciao
Hello , i'm new member. I'm french girl , I live in Paris and I studies at "La Sorbonne" ( Not Cluny-Sorbonne but Paris 4 ). I nice to meet you. Pictures in that site is beautiful . I want to know last news about Andrea, please.

Old 03-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Commoner

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WELCOME BACK EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

How long site doesn't works!!!! So, ther'arnt news and news pics of andrea?!?! i've found nothing!!
Old 04-11-2004, 11:48 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by psycheanderos+Mar 2nd, 2004 - 8:23 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (psycheanderos @ Mar 2nd, 2004 - 8:23 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cc2monac@Jan 11th, 2004 - 6:48 am
welcome
i&#39;m not studying at the sorbonne sorry but i&#39;ve got some friends at
i know that andrea doesn&#39;t care about school because some french magazine said it and because it&#39;s very easy to see him in paris...espacially at "saint germain des près" where he lives
who said that he was at the sorbonne? i&#39;m not really sure he is...i must check it
but it can takes me a bit time...
ciao
Hello , i&#39;m new member. I&#39;m french girl , I live in Paris and I studies at "La Sorbonne" ( Not Cluny-Sorbonne but Paris 4 ). I nice to meet you. Pictures in that site is beautiful . I want to know last news about Andrea, please. [/b][/quote]
dont belive everything you read in french magazines...and when you dont know him, you cant possibly make a decision whether he cares about school or not.
And by the way, he does not study at Sorbonne, but Chartres..
ANd when It comes to Maria, you guys really should not think to hard about it, I guess it would be hard to understand.
But know that they were just very (very) loving friends, but there was no love there....
Old 04-11-2004, 01:53 PM
Commoner

Thanks for the welcome back, Francy&#33; I missed this place. Honestly, I&#39;ve been a member of other message boards and none of them compare to this one. Everyone&#39;s so nice and we have a lot of fun here. And to rudi, I completely agree with you. We can speculate all we want on the lives of people we don&#39;t know but it&#39;s maybe not such a good thing and most of the time we come up with very inaccurate assumptions. But there&#39;s not much else to do.. we don&#39;t know Andrea and as long as we don&#39;t take our assumptions as the truth I think it&#39;s ok, right?
Old 04-12-2004, 09:31 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally posted by Raquel@Apr 11th, 2004 - 12:53 pm
Thanks for the welcome back, Francy&#33; I missed this place. Honestly, I&#39;ve been a member of other message boards and none of them compare to this one. Everyone&#39;s so nice and we have a lot of fun here. And to rudi, I completely agree with you. We can speculate all we want on the lives of people we don&#39;t know but it&#39;s maybe not such a good thing and most of the time we come up with very inaccurate assumptions. But there&#39;s not much else to do.. we don&#39;t know Andrea and as long as we don&#39;t take our assumptions as the truth I think it&#39;s ok, right?
Yes, I guess you are right, in a way......
But let me just point something out to all of you who wants to learn more about andrea as a person,he is not very different from other people,as a matter of fact the only difference is that he is him self, and just by that he is different, but so is everyone.
NEVER belive those takky magazines who usually just writes what people want to hear.
Old 04-14-2004, 12:37 AM
Commoner

Yeah, he is a person just like all of us. But he is different, at least from me, and I&#39;m sure from most of the people on this board because he leads a life than most of us. Being royal and wealthy is not too common. You&#39;re very right though, especially about those magazines. It&#39;s mostly crap.