The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2009, 11:25 AM
Heir Apparent

Same here. I too love seeing pics of Jasmin and Alex, but please, let's leave them alone.

Old 07-25-2009, 02:38 AM
Heir Presumptive

I guess the same could be said about Stephanie and Caroline's children as well.

Old 07-27-2009, 06:50 AM
Heir Apparent

PRINCE ALBERT II OF MONACO 'S SON ALEXANDRE PLAYING AT MONACO PORT (25/07/2009).

http://i28.tinypic.com/2n7p4s1.jpg
http://i32.tinypic.com/2urrod4.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/mhpzir.jpg
http://i30.tinypic.com/2ch0saf.jpg
Old 07-27-2009, 12:43 PM
Heir Presumptive

Oh! it's been so long since the last recent pics i've seen of him! He looks so cute. Thanks for the pics queenofthelight!
Old 07-27-2009, 10:45 PM
Aristocracy

Its nice to see pictures of Alexander, he just growing more and more cute
Old 07-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeline View Post
I love to see pix of the children .. but why the heckers are any of us talking about them here? It borders on ...
"It borders on a lot of game playing and attempts to intimidate and falsify and misquoting,a lot of petty stuff.

This forum is for all of us and not about a few stars.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:45 AM
Aristocracy

Hi Olga nice to see you are back. Sometime you just have to let remarks past. I do not think that the lady meant anything derogitory about the statment, she just meant that they are entitled to their privacy. In about ten years Alex might not like the press looking him up when he is with his friends, or when he begins noticing girls.
Old 09-04-2009, 01:40 AM
Nobility

Are there any new photos of little Eric Alexandre on his 6th birthday? His birthday was August 24th, but I forgot to post a birthday message.

So I wish Eric Alexandre a belated Happy Birthday! I hope he had a wonderful birthday, and that he got to see his papa and spend some time with him on his birthday or around the time of his birthday.
Old 09-08-2009, 12:37 AM
Serene Highness

Some old/new news about Nicole Coste.
At one royal board there was a pic of Nicole posted. She went to the event called "Les Amis du Liban''. it was on July 25, this year. Event took place at Hermitage Hotel in Monaco. Interesting that Albert was also there but according to pics, his entrance pics were made 20 minutes before Nicole ones. They were not seen in the same pics. Albert came by himself, no Charlene.
Nicole had long, white evening dress (quite nice IMO). Nicole hair was medium length, straight and dark blond color, so it seems she changed her hairdo. Nicole's pic was later deleted in this forum.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 09-08-2009, 07:31 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
Some old/new news about Nicole Coste.
At one royal board there was a pic of Nicole posted. She went to the event called "Les Amis du Liban''. it was on July 25, this year. Event took place at Hermitage Hotel in Monaco. Interesting that Albert was also there but according to pics, his entrance pics were made 20 minutes before Nicole ones. They were not seen in the same pics. Albert came by himself, no Charlene.
Nicole had long, white evening dress (quite nice IMO). Nicole hair was medium length, straight and dark blond color, so it seems she changed her hairdo. Nicole's pic was later deleted in this forum.
Nicole and Albert at the same event? It is very interesting. As I know Albert's advisors tried to keep her far away from Albert. Does Nicole often attend such a high profile event like " Les Amis du Liban"?
Old 09-08-2009, 11:18 PM
Aristocracy

That might have been a decoy that Albert used for Nicole to bring Alexander to Monaco for him to visit with him privately. I think the event was on the 22nd August,2009, just two days before Alex's birthday.
Old 09-09-2009, 04:38 AM
Serene Highness

I stated before the event was on July 25, based on pic posted on other royal board. scroll down, to article from July 24th.
Guide Professionnel des Libanais de la Principauté de Monaco et Monte Carlo - Relations Liban Monaco - Professionnal Directory of Lebanese from Principality of Monaco and Monte Carlo Riviera
I even recognize some people from pic I saw on another board.
short video from the same event (24 or 25th of July)
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...a%3DN%26um%3D1

Finally I was able to find this pic of Nicole on my own:
4th row from the top, 1st on left; Nicole in white long dress, dark blond hair; you can increase the size of pic:
http://www.french-riviera-tendances....onaco2009.html

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 09-09-2009, 10:28 PM
Heir Presumptive

Her dress is very nice.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for these pix. I have been searching for them. It seems The Friends of Lebanon have a Children's Society Fund. A couple of years or so ago Nicole mentioned that she had an association where she would , I think, go into Togo and find needy baby conditions. So perhaps she is now collaborating with this society. So, I'm glad Alex's mother has found a happy productive nitch.

I like short blond hair on brown skin, like Mary J. Blige. It makes for a rather interesting contrast. a kind of sizzling effect. And with the stones on the white dress. I'll be that was a nice sight.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

I wish we knew the name of the designer its a very nice dress. I agree Olga Nicole's blond hair does compliment her.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234 View Post
I wish we knew the name of the designer its a very nice dress. I agree Olga Nicole's blond hair does compliment her.
I agree. It would be nice to know the name of the designer. I thought she looked very nice. The blond hair does add a bit of dazzle to her. She looks like she's lost some weight too. Something is different. I'm not sure what.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:43 PM
Administrator

Yes, it is a nice dress.

Not a fan of the hair. I don't like blonde hair on brown skin. I don't like with the Mary J. either so it has nothing to do with Nicole!
Nor the brown skin as I have it myself. I had a friend who had her own blond hair period and she looks back now and shakes her head in amazement!

Old 09-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Courtier

I know, that is not a concern of mine, but, nevertheless, I always thought, Fürst Albert of Monaco should marry the Mammi of Eric Alexander, who is a very pretty and interesting looking young lady and who has given birth to a son of Fürst Albert. Please!
Old 09-10-2009, 09:55 PM
Aristocracy

That wedding announcement would carry a hugh level of exitement. Remember how the magazines flew off the shelf when little Alex was revealed. That would be interesting and nice.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:00 AM
Nobility

Being pretty, interesting and able to reproduce are not the only requirements for a princess, magazine sales regardless. The first big interview I saw with Albert after he became Sovereign Prince he did not seem very pleased with the mother of his son. He knew about him for some time and had been supporting him and was somewhat at a loss to speculate as to why Nicole would suddenly decide to go public, particularly so close to the passing of Prince Rainier. That act alone displays qualities that would make any prince, royal or assorted public person pause before thinking marriage. She didn't have to go to the tabloids with their son and if she *had* to let the world know that she was the mother of Albert's son she could have at least waited a respectful amount of time after the death of Rainier III.