Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 3 : May 2006 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't she have other children to tend to? it seems everytime we see new pics of them it's always just them two.

I disagree I see no resemblance between Albert and his son Alexandre the only thing that those two have alike is the cheecks and forehead. All of the rest of features come from his mother Nicole. Yes Nicole does have two other sons from a previous marriage but she is now divorced from the father of her two other sons.

Last edited:
birdmanfanatic said:
doesn't she have other children to tend to? it seems everytime we see new pics of them it's always just them two.
Last thing I heard was that they are living with their dad and occasionally visit ( i believe there were pictures). And from what I personally observed she doesn't tend that much to Alex either. she blends in nicely with those Monaco mums who send their secretaries, chauffeurs etc to afternoon activities and to whom children are a nice accessory and insurance of a certain lifestyle.

Its nice to see Alex looking happy, i've noticed that he has small arch on his back. Isn't that called scolrosis.

I am so sorry if he has that condition. My brother had that surgery about thirty years ago. Back then they put steel in his back it was an eight hour surgery and they froze the tail bone. He really need to have loving understanding parents. The surgery is not so scary now and they no longer freeze the tail bone and he will be able to compete in sports. The doctor normally wait until the child grows to a certain height and then the surgery is a must.

This condition also affects a childs memory, but after the healing is done then they can resume school activities. Needless to say this brother of mine is special in his own way. As he grows he will lean to one side. My brother always wore large shirts to hide the hump in his back. Children always asked him why he had a hump. My parents were very and over protective of him because of this and they allowed him not to challenge himself in areas where he was not comfortable. They were also told horror stories by relatives of persons who had the surgery. The day of his surgery was the longest eight hours of our lives. My mother was a registered Nurse and she personally nursed my brother. He is a well hearty man today.

In light of this I hope Nicole becomes the loving caring mother that she should be and I hope that Albert becomes the best father that he can possibly be, little Alex is certainly going to need him.

I tried looking at pics of Alexandre very close and I didn't see anything wrong with his back. If he has scoliosis, it must be not significant one. I used to have this condition, not very much progressed and I had some correcting gyms as a kid and I'm fine. On another forum there are some pictures of Alexandre taking swimming lessons. So if he continues swimming it can be very good for his condition.:)

Speculations about any diseases aren't allowed on the forums. Future posts about this topic will be deleted.

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator

birdmanfanatic said:

That's because the other children don't live with her. And there were pics from a few months ago of all of her children at the airport. It's also safe to assume that Nicole with her other kids wouldn't be photographed like Nicole and Alex are, so just because the pics aren't out there doesn't mean she's forgotten about the others.

More pics: Olycom

I think Nicole looks nice here and has a very nice body. Alex looks like he's a handful. In one pic, Nicole looks exasperated. :) He looks very much like his father when he was a little one.

A bigger scan from DIVAeDONNA:

DIVAeDONNA

In Italy the pics of kids under 18, appearing on mags, must be blurried, which is a nonsense when an Italian agency posts photo showing the kids' faces on the net.:ohmy:

Last edited:
paca said:
Last thing I heard was that they are living with their dad and occasionally visit ( i believe there were pictures). And from what I personally observed she doesn't tend that much to Alex either. she blends in nicely with those Monaco mums who send their secretaries, chauffeurs etc to afternoon activities and to whom children are a nice accessory and insurance of a certain lifestyle.
I've heard the same thing.. Some women seems to be ready doing anything, even a child, for getting insurance... and catching a man... It seems that some of them are living in Monaco "Monaco mums" i guess that those women are living in other countries near Dior's Cartier's Chanel's...

I think Alexandre is very similar to Nicole. The older he is the more he looks like his mother. He is also really tall and handsome boy.:)

I'm glad that Nicole keeping Alex out of media. He need to grow up normal without media attention on him. Maybe Pr.Albert is seeing him behind closed door.

Please note that all posts regarding Albert's and Alexandre releationship or lack of has been deleted as speculation.

^Thanks. I think he's such a handsome little boy.

He is really growing. And he looks very much like Albert :)
Nicole looks like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders. She seems very unhappy. :ermm:

Last edited:
He is so tall looks like he did put on some pounds still looks like Albert and he looks so happy in the pics .Thanks

Nude pics of Alex? Now really, does that need to be published? And Alex wearing a girls bathing suit?

He is a cute boy but to me looks more and more like his mum. As for Nicole looking unhappy, I couldn't care less. She made her own bed. Important is only that Alex is happy. But he needs to be better shielded from cameras to prevent further nude shots, or at least Nicole needs to make sure that they aren't possible. Yes I know lot's of children (including mine) that age run around without clothes occasionally in public. But most of these children will not be published in magazines and online. I would hate the thought that people who's intentions I don't know, would look at my children in the nude. Quite honestly I think it should be forbidden to publish ANY pics of underage children without getting the prior consent of both parents.

Those pictures seem staged. I think media are not interested in boy anymore. And text under pictures has info that reporters could learn only from Nicole.
The text under pic says that Albert probably congratulates the boy on his next birthday like last year. I don't recall Albert congratulating Alexandre last year. I don't think he ever did, at least not officially. So maybe repoters wrting text under pictures made it up, unless Nicole told them somethig(or made up them something). But I remember some article in Swiss magazine La Martin commenting that Albert was in Antibes during boy's b-day and probably forgot about his son.;)

Last edited:
well congratulating can also mean a phone call, a gift sent to him, after all this is what he did in 2005. He sent the boy a gift with the driver.

Last edited:
Alexandre is very tall for a four year old he's going to be a heartbreaker when he gets older.

well congratulating can also mean a phone call, a gift sent to him, after all this is what he did in 2005. He sent the boy a gift with the driver.
How do you know what Albert did in 2005, it was not in the media.:confused:

How do you know what Albert did in 2005, it was not in the media.:confused:
yep, it was, in quite a few french magazines with the comment that maybe in his heart the child would have perhaps liked better to have his father come instead of sending a beautiful gift with the driver.

I agree with all of you I do not know who Alex looks like, I think he looks like both parents, he is also very handsome. I think Nicole need to be very careul about having Alex play naked. There are very sick people who would take pictures of little Alex just to sell papers. I hope Albert sues them as soon as he sees this picture.

In the part translation it says that Alex is in the pool at thier home which is actually near Nice. And that he is with his brothers. We only see one here with outstretched hands, supposedly wanting to catch Alexandre.

Re the nude one: You can see the child is much younger here. I think its probably one shot by a peeping razzi. We saw one similar where his mother was changing his clothes. He is about 2 plus years old here. Its obvious.

IMO opinion Nicole looks very serious in all of these shots. I wouldn't say she looks as if she has the weight of the world on her shoulders, but she looks serious. Also, she has a large mouth and it looks pouty. IMO she just looks very serious

Re. what people know about Albert's attention to Alex. Maybe not true, but I did read on a certain forum that yes he had been on a vacation with him in another country. And that it was in a reputable French paper. Albert apparently does not want people to know this. So we know nothing really.

And that stuff about her not wanting him to see Alex is two years old and was alway misinterrpreted and I thought I was cleared up on this forum by a quote.

The shot with the big brother extending his arms to Alex to catch him when he jumps in, IMO could be an idea for a poster of some sort: JUMP,I"LL CATCH YOU.

And re tipping off the press or inviting or such- A poster on another forum sometime ago said that Nicole is not to ever take any pics without consent from you know who.

So, in reality we have seen quite a lot of razzis pics. Some of which are in other countries. One is here on the preceding page of this thread.

The shot with the big brother extending his arms to Alex to catch him when he jumps in, IMO could be an idea for a poster of some sort: JUMP,I"LL CATCH YOU.

And re tipping off the press or inviting or such- A poster on another forum sometime ago said that Nicole is not to ever take any pics without consent from you know who.

So, in reality we have seen quite a lot of razzis pics. Some of which are in other countries. One is here on the preceding page of this thread.

Dear Olga101, I doubt that on the picture is Alex's big brother since you could clearly see that child with extended hands is white and probably a girl.;)

Yes that child in the pool does look Caucasian.
what people know about Albert's attention to Alex. Maybe not true, but I did read on a certain forum that yes he had been on a vacation with him in another country. And that it was in a reputable French paper. Albert apparently does not want people to know this. So we know nothing really.
If thats true then its great that Albert is spending time with his son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom