Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 3 : May 2006 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Florence said:
AMEN. Alexandre should be brought up away from the press.
I don't think sashajones was demanding that the whole world know what "dear old dad" got Alex for his birthday. I took it to mean that she was wondering if PA got anything at all for his son on his birthday, least of all a phone call.:rolleyes:

Laviollette said:
I don't think sashajones was demanding that the whole world know what "dear old dad" got Alex for his birthday. I took it to mean that she was wondering if PA got anything at all for his son on his birthday, least of all a phone call.:rolleyes:

Oh I realize that. I'm hoping he did see Alexandre, but you know the tabloids and how they dig.

I'am sure PA at least called Alexandre to wish him a happy birthday.

sirhon11234 said:
I'am sure PA at least called Alexandre to wish him a happy birthday.
I think you give PA more credit than he deserves, imho.

When it comes to Albert I would not jump to conclusions. He stated that his relationship with his children depended on his relationship with their mothers. Unless he got a sudden change of heart I can see him being petty with his little son. I am so disappointed in Albert. He only seem to care about finding women to have a good time with. If he does not take time to be a father to both of his children, he will live to regret it.

Someone need to tell this Prince that money is not everything and that, there are some things that money cannot buy- like the unconditional love of a child. If Albert gives his children the time of day they would love and admire him.

Last edited:
He didn't want those children to start with so it's normal that he doesn't feel the need to be with them.

Laviollette said:
I don't see how anyone can make a judgement that NC "trapped" Albert into parenthood while concluding that poor TR and her one-month stand with Albert was not "trapping" him into fathering her child. No one can know that so why does TR get the benefit of the doubt? She's no better.

My personal opinion is that they both were looking to get pregnant for whatever reason and be taken care of for the rest of their lives. In TR's case, she has given interviews in the past implying that Jazmin was the heir to Monaco's throne. Imo, they both wanted a connection to Albert, his money and his families, both the Kelly's and the Grimaldi's.

I agree, neither one is better than the other. I do agree competely with what you've said that and everything that's been put out there about them seems to show that these women had some ideas about what they wanted.:flowers:

Albert did have a big part in getting himself into those situations though.

Last edited:
Sasha- "wonder what..gift from dear old dad" I imagine you really wondered, however a bit possibly-that word sarcastic. You were probably thinking-how great a gift could be and possibly the thoughtfulness. I haven't allowed myself to wonder but I could accept the answer. !!!

Here we are again with the old which one tricked and which one didn't. Neither of you know nothing now or a year ago, in truth-no proof. We just know the children are here.

And I can't agree, but maybe I don't know certain things about the press, etc. But I'm very happy to have learned about Alexandre, so very happy to have met this delightful little boy. And judging from the comments there are others who share this position with me. And I don't see so far what abuses the mother has made of his (since of course, except the initial ones) photo opportunities. I, personally think (my not humble opinion) its time to see an update, at least a look at the 3 year old.

Alexandre First Day at Nursery School- I didn't get the name of the publication but -- A prestigious nursery school in Nice enrolled Alexandre. They said he was sad to leave his mom,as all the little ones are. They did mention" no dad to be sad to leave." And there was something about Saturday in connetion with his birthday, and father not being there. But publications can be dramatic. I think the 24th was a Wednesday. It did mention lots of celebration was had for him-where I don't know
So for you concerned people re attention-Nice is perfect for him. But we see he will never be not recognized. And that's ok.

Hello Neat2912 where did you find that article.

Sirhon11234. I understand its in Le Matin. I think thats local in the Nice, Monaco area. If you find it can you post it, please. If its ok.

Neat2912 said:
Alexandre First Day at Nursery School- I didn't get the name of the publication but -- A prestigious nursery school in Nice enrolled Alexandre. They said he was sad to leave his mom,as all the little ones are. They did mention" no dad to be sad to leave." And there was something about Saturday in connetion with his birthday, and father not being there. But publications can be dramatic. I think the 24th was a Wednesday. It did mention lots of celebration was had for him-where I don't know

So for you concerned people re attention-Nice is perfect for him. But we see he will never be not recognized. And that's ok.

Thanks for the info. I hope he had a wonderful first day. :flowers:

Neat2912 said:
Sirhon11234. I understand its in Le Matin. I think thats local in the Nice, Monaco area. If you find it can you post it, please. If its ok.
le matin is a swiss tabloid. Monacos paper is Monaco matin.

Thanks much, PACA. Excusez, s'il vous plait, huh?
So we'll take the drama with a grain of salt, but the basic fact I'm sure is just that.

I understand its "Le matin-Les gens".

Polfoto

Alexandre with his mother Nicole Coste start of the new school year in Nice
Prince Albert of Monaco's son Alexandre with his mother Nicole Coste start of the new school year in a private bilingual nursery school in Nice, France on September 7, 2006.

1jp8.jpg
2mu6.jpg

wow Alex got big. Its very good that he is starting his education now.

He is the spitting image of his father, it's amazing !

Thanks TBHRC- It looks as if they're greeting someone in the automobile. In the second pic Alex has the pursed-lip look Ive seen before when he is looking at someone just entered his presence --kind of shy or nervous like. He has a beautiful face, so much presence. Nice-thanks.

rominet09 said:

I can see a resemblance, but in my opinion Alexnadre is not Albert's spitting image. And a Happy Birthday to the little one.

Ani

rominet09 said:

He really is, especially in that first photo. He's going to be one handsome man when he grows up.

Neat2912 said:
In the second pic Alex .......... He has a beautiful face, so much presence. Nice-thanks.

A much more beautiful face than his mother's or his father's for that point. But at 2-3 years old most kids are cute

Hello Neat 2912- Lets not get our knickers in a knot. Im not placing blame on anyone. I just simply wondered if PA gave his son a birthday gift.
I know how much you admire Nicole aka PA's old flame.;)

tbhrc said:
Does anyone know who the man in the picture is? A new boyfriend perhaps.

Last edited by a moderator:
just a bodyguard or driver....I really hope the boy will get a step dad some day.

icon1.gif

just a bodyguard or driver....I really hope the boy will get a step dad some day.
I think Albert would take a somewhat active role in this boy's life.

You are giving Albert a lot of credit. I hope that you are right and that he will play a more active role in Alexandre's life than in Jasmine's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom