Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 3 : May 2006 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GRACE As Lillia said, she said it wasn't her. Why would she(at least it was reported that she was going to sue the publication) if it was her. I remember this conversation with you and someone else. Think about this. She said it wasn't her.

Qsophy, you and I disagree with these subliminal,submerged, petty generalizations. And if we're going to bring in past events, which is understandable, can't we interrelate them some way. Sometimes the posters on this NC thread project too much seemingly personal enmity. Why would anyone envy a woman who has done her own somewhat unhappy experiences and has, but who knows how many years to go with it? I don't intend to repeat the unfortunate posts as a few weeks ago,but I do intend to stand up for respectful and fair references re the namesake of this thread.

MyAdia said:
Of course Prince Albert bought Nicole's home...
I agree. That's all it was, but NC turned it into more than that (Albert sure did not help himself at all on it).

Last edited by a moderator:
Its obvious or was obvious to PA's peers and the world that CW was obviously his preference over NC since there had been no positive reference to her. And that was his Godgiven privilege. So why and to whom are we trying to prove that because NC wasn't his take home girl--that she had a non important relationship. I can't believe you people can continue to stand on this. Why? It moves nothing along. I realize you have this privilege but please. How many ladies or men have had relationships that didn't go home to see the folks? And if you're going to have one, IMO, why not get a sweet baby boy with his life set in order? You've said so many times, many times about all the amenities NC has? Won't or will that ever suffice? Apparently not.

Neat2912 said:
GRACE As Lillia said, she said it wasn't her. Why would she(at least it was reported that she was going to sue the publication) if it was her. I remember this conversation with you and someone else. Think about this. She said it wasn't her.

Qsophy, you and I disagree with these subliminal,submerged, petty generalizations. And if we're going to bring in past events, which is understandable, can't we interrelate them some way. Sometimes the posters on this NC thread project too much seemingly personal enmity. Why would anyone envy a woman who has done her own somewhat unhappy experiences and has, but who knows how many years to go with it? I don't intend to repeat the unfortunate posts as a few weeks ago,but I do intend to stand up for respectful and fair references re the namesake of this thread.

Neat2912, you could not be more right. I did not see the photo at issue, so I cannot comment on that...But I do not understand the level of the vitriol directed at NC on this thread--or at CW, on her thread. It seems to me that people are willing to turn a blind eye to PA's egregious conduct, and prefer to villify NC, TR, CW and any other woman he comes in contact with.

There is also alot of supposition as to why NC acted in the manner that she did. Who knows why she handled that situation in that manner?

Maybe she didn't want PA to "pull a Tamara" on her, and fail to acknowledge her son for 14 years! It's hard to put that past him now, isn't it?

We don't know FOR SURE that PA would have acknowledged Alex after Rainier's mourning period--that was a convenient answer. Based on PA's acknowledgement of Jazmin, we can suppose that we would have found out about Alex in 2017.

And really, the dominoes probably wouldn't have fallen regarding Jazmin, had NC not come forward (BurberryBrit said this in another post).

And PA would have been sitting pretty, ready to get married with no apparent children. And that is EXACTLY the way he wanted it.

Last edited:
Qsophy said:
Neat2912, you could not be more right. I did not see the photo at issue, so I cannot comment on that...But I do not understand the level of the vitriol directed at NC on this thread--or at CW, on her thread. It seems to me that people are willing to turn a blind eye to PA's egregious conduct, and prefer to villify NC, TR, CW and any other woman he comes in contact with.

There is also alot of supposition as to why NC acted in the manner that she did. Who knows why she handled that situation in that manner?

Maybe she didn't want PA to "pull a Tamara" on her, and fail to acknowledge her son for 14 years! It's hard to put that past him now, isn't it?

We don't know FOR SURE that PA would have acknowledged Alex after Rainier's mourning period--that was a convenient answer. Based on PA's acknowledgement of Jazmin, we can suppose that we would have found out about Alex in 2017.

And really, the dominoes probably wouldn't have fallen regarding Jazmin, had NC not come forward (BurberryBrit said this in another post).

And PA would have been sitting pretty, ready to get married with no apparent children. And that is EXACTLY the way he wanted it.

Should this be called The Grimaldi Code? :rolleyes:
In the book and movie the Da Vinci Code the characters are searching for the royal line of you-know-who. In the Grimaldi code, the offsprings' mothers are making the 'ancestor' (Prince Albert) recognize his princely spermatozoids did extend the royal line to at least two kids.

Interesting turn of events during the past few days. I agree that had Nicole not come forward Tamara would have been but a royal foot note. And Nicole came forward, from what we read so far, because she knew of the teenage girl's existence jeopardized her own claims for both recognition and the big pile of cash attached to that recognition. Yet, she helped the other lady, Tamara, to persist on her claim to have her daugther recognized by Albert as his.
So, Nicole and Tamara both owe a lot to each other and both are also even toward each other. One reaction caused another one and viceversa. Both win recognition and a truck load of money.

But, to be fair with them I give the upper hand to Nicole over Tamara. Nicole was his very open and public companion for many years. I think that deep down she is the one that was really in love with him and he with her. If the meaning of love can be applied to those two egos.

Toledo you are an eternal romantic. Wouldn't you think at this point that NC doesn'g really want to claim her eternal love? It's understandable with the baby, all the waiting and protecting PA,and surely happy times that she got caught up in an emotional terrible thing. She needs to have that burden lifted from her now ,espec ially with what I think was with PA a childish disgusting show of "Look who I got NC" at the Olympics.

And I wouldn't be sure about your who did what first and why. NC knew about TR a long time (from other sites),remember pillow talk. NC seems to have had a number of reasons. She might not know them all herself. Remember that she had all of Alex's goodies in place long before she came.
I like your thinking,style and elegance. We sure need you. Don't forget to come back to NC thread!! (smiles)

The girl at the Olympics is what we call the rebound love she is the one in between affairs:

A "rebound relationship" is one in which a person becomes overly quick to commit to a new partner after having experienced an upsetting breakup or divorce. People who have breakups and then immediatley involved themselves with someone else seem to feel the need to prove to themselves they are worthy of love and affection. They may miss the comfort and affection of a regular relationship. But whatever the reason is, it is a selfish reason, one that is based on serving the self esteem and satisfying feeling of personal worth. "Someone loves me and needs me." It can also be to affirm "I wasn't at fault in the breakup, this relationship will prove that." Most of these rebound relationships are not permanent, and they can be even more destructive than the earlier breakup.

Here is a quiz for Albert that any Royal Forum Royal observer can fill out for him. So think you are 'Albert' and with the information we all read here during the past year fill out the questionaire for him.
Have fun! ;)
QUIZ: (Prince Albert) Are you on the rebound (from Nicole)? A quick and easy 20 question quiz to help you decide if you're ready to love again or merely on the rebound.

I scored 60 for Albert and got the following message:
Your score is 60. The signs of a rebound are all there but it also appears you're ready to move on for real. This is a hard call. While you're clearly still vulnerable on many levels you've also let go of the past and want to focus on the future. This is a good thing! The best advice at this point is to follow your heart and do what feels good. Give yourself permission to be happy again and you'll find that any rebounding that is still going on will quickly lose momentum.

In summary, well, my summary, Albert and Nicole are made for each other.

dot_clea.gif

Last edited:
11gniw8.jpg

11gnmm0.jpg

11gnn06.jpg

11gnn7l.jpg

source: newscom

he is soo cute omg!!!! and he looks so much like albi too when he was young. gosh he really is precious.

Last edited:
Ok, I really give up now.

Toledo said:

But, to be fair with them I give the upper hand to Nicole over Tamara. Nicole was his very open and public companion for many years. I think that deep down she is the one that was really in love with him and he with her. If the meaning of love can be applied to those two egos.

I was going to respond to this statement AGAIN with a slew of quotes from interviews, news articles of Albert on high profile dates, and pictures to dispute this statement. I was going to insert facts (from Nicole’s interview) of the date when they broke up AND the circumstances of how Albert ended up spending that December night with Nicole AND the non-existence relationship that occurred after Nicole became pregnant (by providing quotes from Nicole’s interviews) to try dispute the statement (rather ridiculous to me) that Charlene is a rebound love interest because Albert is trying to make Nicole jealous. But, alas I realize that this will be futile. I know that people will view the information through their own values, attitudes, and belief system. I do it also. I should know this by now.

Neat2912 said:
Toledo you are an eternal romantic…She needs to have that burden lifted from her now ,espec ially with what I think was with PA a childish disgusting show of "Look who I got NC" at the Olympics.
Neat2912 said:

I like your thinking,style and elegance. We sure need you. Don't forget to come back to NC thread!! (smiles)

I want attempt to dispute anymore statements concerning this so delusional fairy tale romance between Albert and Nicole because as the above quote depicts, there are posters who need or want to hear those kinds of statements, regardless of any validity. Who am I to deny them this. I will only receive wrath instead of praises as the one displayed above when you say what they want or need to hear. I realize we all come to this message boards for particular reasons. This story drew me in.

But I do not understand the level of the vitriol directed at NC on this thread

The above quote expressed sentiments of many posters in this thread towards anyone who dares to make non-positive comments about Nicole. You may not believe this, but I do not hold any vitriol towards her. Often, one’s feelings, intentions, sarcasm, tone of voice, and motivations are not accurately displayed through their written words (obviously difficult or impossible to be). I actually voice the things to myself that I write and I am now realizing from responses to my posts that I am very misunderstood. I am a strong champion of the power of women. I believe that women have an amazing sense of resilience. I believe that we hold the power to determine how the men in our lives will treat us. I believe that we should demand respect in relationships. I believe that we should carry ourselves with dignity and grace and people will treat us accordingly. I strongly believe that when we are confronted with men who do not treat us with the respect that we deserve, WE have the power to move on. I do not believe that a woman should base the success of her relationship with a disrespectful man on her attempts of changing him. I believe though our actions of not putting up with disrespectful crap will be a better method of changing men’s behaviors. I believe that women should teach their sons this at an early age. Of course, men have to get their acts together, but I do not believe that we should sacrifice our dignity while waiting for them to do this.
So, my comments about Nicole, Tamara, and Charlene are filtered through this belief system. Instead of the many posters who rant about Albert’s inexcusable actions, I tend to focus on these simple thoughts:

Imagine the difference if Nicole decided that she was worth more than just being a woman that a man spent time with in his bedroom while he paraded other women round in public. Or even more simple, imagine if Nicole believed that she was worth being in an exclusive relationship with a man. Imagine the difference if Nicole believed that maybe it actually does mean something if a man never told you he loved you (as she stated in her Paris Match interview that Albert never told her he loved her). Imagine the difference if she actually believed that a man does not respect you enough if he tells you he can only be friends with you after his father rebukes him for bringing you to a public function 9as Prince Rainer did when Albert brought Nicole to a state dinner).

Imagine the difference if Tamara (a married/separated woman) decided that she had more dignity than to have sex with a man within hours of meeting him (regardless if he was a rich prince). Or imagine if once she did decide to have sex, that she decided to protect herself from any possible disease from this man or a pregnancy since it’s her body that will be the recipient.

Of course you can say all this about Prince Albert. But, I believe that if the woman will be harmed by a man’s indiscretions then she has the power to change her action and behavior not his.

Last edited by a moderator:
IM not being mean to Nicole, but she could have handled this situation differently. I think she wanted to be acknowledged, magazine covers and all. In sum , Nicole's biggest problem is that she failed to reel in the "big fish," PA.

From the looks of it, Prince Albert haven't learn anything because having two children out of wedlock should tell you something. That is why you can't use the excuse that he was trapped, blah, blah, blah. Unless someone took a gun to his head and forced him to have sex, what excuse does he have? So he thinks he can sleep around with anyone he wants and expect not be any consquences for his actions? Did he expected everything to go smoothy and for everyone to be like don't worry we will bow down to your every command? How many women out there would really keep something like this in the dark for that long? If he knows that his statue makes him a target to power hungry women, why was he so careless in sleeping around? If anything he is rich and powerful, he will come out with the fewest bruises in this whole situation. If you are going to blame someone and saying they trapped you, you better have better argument than this. Certainly she didn't put something in his drink or forced him. So all this finger pointing is useless because in the end both the prince and nicole is to be blame equally. Plus Prince Albert has lost much respect especially when there is a possibility he got another woman pregnant who was still married to someone else.

Last edited:
MyAdia-some very good points & I agree wholeheartedly.

Sashajones--Are you a mind reader?? Because you expressed my thoughts completely!

In regards to PA getting involved with a married woman, people probably won't want to hear this, but as much as we all adore Grace (myself included) she had affairs with married men while she was in Hollywood (William Holde, Clark Gable). Caroline got pregnant while EA was still legally married to his wife. So clearly there is a pattern of behavior there.

BurberryBrit said:
In regards to PA getting involved with a married woman, people probably won't want to hear this, but as much as we all adore Grace (myself included) she had affairs with married men while she was in Hollywood (William Holde, Clark Gable). Caroline got pregnant while EA was still legally married to his wife. So clearly there is a pattern of behavior there.

Caroline got involved with Ernst when he was still legally married, but when she got pregnant he was at least separated, probably also divorced as, after only three months, they were able to get married...I agree on the general point though.

As for myself, I don't blame Albert for any actual thing he has done; it can happen to have an unexpected child, to fall in love with a married person, etc... it's just that the whole thing seems so superficial and shallow: he spent years sleepeing around, with women he didn't really loved, with whom he had occasional encounters, or one night stands, that he hid away from the public and sometimes from his family. When the kids were born he didn't have the guts and the maturity to act like a man, take responsibility for his actions and act like a real father: he denied the paternity, at least publicly, and could only provide economic support, but completely neglected to form a bond with his children. I don't like this kind of men, period. I certainly prefer Steph, who did the same things (unrecognized child, many lovers) but she always acted for love and always took responsibility for her actions!

Kisses

Stephanie was not the Hereditary Prince to start with. Prince Rainier had lower expectations for her and he could not blackmail her as he could with Albert.
I do believe that Albert was under his father's control as far as his marital/personnal life is concerned and that he was probably threatened to be banned from his heritage if he didn't comply.

And before politically-correctly say that if he has been a man he would have stood up to his father let's not forget that Rainier was absolute sovereign (like Albert now is) so he could had changed his successor... and that Caroline was most probably available for the place (as she is currently training her oldest son for it).

Hi Grace. We've come a long way,remember May,June back over at the other forum. You're pretty true to yourself still today.

Re "some people with views of a NC/PA love" It ain't me, Hon. I know better. But the vitriol thing,yes. Count me in.

There are some new people on this thread, some of them young,perhaps and some may want to know some "history" as much as we've read. They don't deserve to read volumes and volumes of,what I truly believe, is personally projected--personal life disdains, personal dreams,ex "black princess". Nobody ever said anywhere about expecting to be a black princess. That to me is a childish thing. NC has trouble enough trying to be her person,life without someone projecting and abusing her for not being theirs.

And there is a certain amount of Con rhetoric cloaking the disemboweling criticism. It can be seen.

Children come before the Crown; even if Rainier had changed his heir I'm sure Albert wouldn't have been left broke or homeless...BTW, I think Rainier's behaviour towards his daughters proves that he was not a dictator, but a loving father, and if Albert neglected his children in his 40s because of his father, he doesn't have what's needed to rule a Country (in my opinion).

ETA: as for Caro wanting the Crown for herself or her kids, we can speculate as much as we like, but all the members of the Family, Caroline herself included, always denied the fact. She even said she hoped her brother would marry soon so she could stop "working" as a First Lady; anyway, I'm sure that if required to take responsibility for the Principality by her father she would have done it.

Last edited:
And Enchanted Nights Thanks for those cute pics. To me, the one of Alex standing looking straight ahead,big and broadshouldered looks soooo much like PA. Every time I see a pic of PA I see that pic of Alex in his face. Enough of my slobbery.

Ernst-August got divorced from Chantal Hochuli on october 23th 1997 and Caroline married him on january 23th 1999, as she was three months pregnant.

MyAdia said:
Ok, I really give up now. <long extract deleted - Elspeth>

So far, was seems to be posted the most is that everyone that is an adult (Albert, Nicole and Tamara) had equal responibility on the mess they got themselves into.
So far, what seems to be the common denominator on opinions is that the two children are innocent from their parents sins and they deserve better than this.
And, so far, everybody seems to agree that the parents should be sharing equal responsibility in the kids upbringing.

Let's try my post again, if Elspeth does not mind my changes ;)

MyAdia said:
Ok, I really give up now...
I was going to respond to this statement ...to try dispute the statement (rather ridiculous to me) that Charlene is a rebound love interest because Albert is trying to make Nicole jealous. But, alas I realize that this will be futile. I know that people will view the information through their own values, attitudes, and belief system. I do it also. I should know this by now. I am a researcher and I am used to providing evidence to support hypotheses that I may form (that's why I tend to insert a lot of articles in my posts). I am working on project that I hope will have a profound impact on a very controversial American policy. My study is based on this very theory that people will filter information through their own values, attitudes, and belief system . My participation on this message board has only strengthen my passion to complete this study.

1. I think that unless Charlene can get Albert to the Altar (will it be a white wedding?) she will be a passing story like when he was with Brooke Shields and other ready for the camera beauties.

2. :) Best wishes on your work and your project and that the board has motivated you to complete it. But always remember what you mentioned also applies to you. The comments on the board are based on each one's perceptions and the way we view the news posted in here. Every member has an opinion as valid as the other one that contradicts it because we are fortunate enough to chat in a place where people from all over the world read the same royal news and get a different impression from the same articles.

Sharing that impression is what makes the forum more interesting. And is the difference between participating in a dialogue and allowing others to communicate their perception than just getting up on an imaginary plataform to do a monologue. It's the back-and-forth (courteous but witty and funny sometimes) that keep us royal watchers going on here.

Last edited:
I am the poster who questioned the level of vitriol directed at NC.

I deliberately used the word vitriol, because I did not intend to refer to a negative or angrily-worded post. Vitriol refers to EXTREME anger, venomousness or rancor, and my intention was to describe posts that are overly-caustic or contemptuous of NC. I was not referring to posters who simply view NC negatively--I was focusing on the "extremists". And even in those "extreme" cases, I respect everyone's right to their own opinion. Don't we all expect to see positive and negative posts about people--especially on the internet??!!

But, as my post stated, it is the level of the vitriol that I do not understand. I realize that people are angry or object to NC's conduct, but it is the extremity of some of the posts that I questioned then--and still do! Again, I have posted that I do not agree with a good bit of her behavior, but I am unwilling to focus on her, while ignoring PA's role in the whole matter.

Consider this: since it is now alleged that PA financially supported Jazmin for 14 years, doesn't it stand to reason that PA should have been even more cautious with NC, since he already knew had a daughter by the time he met her??!!

Last edited:
Qsophy said:
...Consider this: since it is now alleged that PA financially supported Jazmin for 14 years, doesn't it stand to reason that PA should have been even more cautious with NC, since he already knew had a daughter by the time he met her??!!

good point. :cool:

Pama that was very funny but sharp in truth.
bottem line, adults face consequences, children are hurt. can you imagine being 14 years old (lets face it never a happy secure time for a teen girl) now you're going to hounded by photographers jumping out of bushes and following you, it must be a nightmare.

bbb said:
Pama that was very funny but sharp in truth.
bottem line, adults face consequences, children are hurt. can you imagine being 14 years old (lets face it never a happy secure time for a teen girl) now you're going to hounded by photographers jumping out of bushes and following you, it must be a nightmare.
You welcome.

pama said:
Sorry I was very mean on Jazmin Thread.But i think you all will like to read this.http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/cgi-script/csArticles/articles/000018/001823.htm I think is Funny

That was one formidable and quite funny article! Here are some quotes that are gems themsleves:

...Therefore, I am obliged to present this commentary on HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco - a reckless, self-indulgent, sex-obsessed Mama’s boy - with an acute affliction of jungle fever - who has been exposed, yet again, as insufferable cad...

...to appreciate the measure of this prince, all one needs to know is that from the time this starry/money-eyed waitress informed Albert that she was pregnant (“Less than four weeks later, in August 1991”) until this year, he used a school of high-priced lawyers to protect his secret and, incomprehensibly, deny his daughter (mercurially named Jazmin Grace) child support....

quotes on Nicole and Albert:

...The proud Mummy is Nicole Coste. She’s a former flight attendant from the African country of Togo. And she rejects, with justified indignation, any notion that she’s just a fly-by-night girl who caught an unsuspecting Prince in a baby trap.
Indeed, Ms Coste seems to have given the Prince such royal satisfaction during his exotic booty calls that, after just a few assignations in 1997, he offered her a more suitable job as his mistress and provided her with commensurate accoutrements -- including an elegant Parisian pied-à-terre befitting her new station in life...
It redounds to her dubious honor, therefore, that she endured 6 years of servicing the Prince before (lo and behold) God blessed her with child. And really, all things considered, could it have happened to a more deserving damsel in distress and her promiscuous Prince?

...Unfortunately, the Prince seems determined to treat his only son as merely a financial obligation. Indeed, in response to last week’s revelation, Prince Albert announced that he shall erase all doubts about the line of succession in his Principality by anointing Prince Andrea, the eldest son of his sister Caroline, as his rightful heir. :confused:

...NOTE: King Henry VIII defied the Pope for his mistress. And King Edward VIII defied his country (and abdicated) for his mistress. Yet, Prince Albert II could not defy petty-minded European bigots for his mistress or, more importantly, to honor his own flesh and blood:
Prince Albert II of Monaco, a royal coward indeed!

Last edited:
When did Albert said Andrea would be his heir? Anyone knows? As I know from what has been researched here about the new constitution, it's Andrea's mother Princess Caroline who is next in line.

Something I disagree with the article (that I did not posted but you can read it on the link) is that he refers to Alexendre as Europe's first black prince. I think he, like so many of us intil some time ago, did know know of the existence of Princess Angela of Liechstenstein that is both black and hispanic and not only that, she is over a decade older than her husband the Prince. There is also a Habspburg ArchDuke that married a lady from Sudan (?). And one of the Hannoverian English Queens had a black ancestry and she was from Germany, Not to mention that most Royals in Europe connected to the ancient Spanish Royal family also have African, Middle East and Asian ancestors. It's a small world after all.

Last edited:
I have a couple of Fair for the goose as the gander queries: There was a distinguished Cadre of firm Moral believers who page after page and post after post upheld in words.They all placed NC in a "sex only, prolonged one night stand,etc. I simply want to know what Category they would place TR in. (Leaving out the sweet young lady) A span of Fourteen days or so. ??? The line is open. Maybe a slight apology or an admission of a little of R word in place, perhaps?

Also, I would like to ask Me Thierry LaCoste,Esq. if he knows if Alex and somebody accompanying him will allow he to see the circus in MC this year. Since it was reported in a Paris publication that he and his mother were turned away from the great MC circus and told to watch it on TV. I can imagine it was a photo thing taking attention from the performers but unthin kable for that child. How excited he must have been thinking what he was going to see. Somebody needs to be more accountable. NC's b-----ness must have been tolerated at one time, I imagine. If that's whats going on.

Calling Me LaCoste.

Neat2912, you make one good point that no one wants to talk about.

Is the issue of Nicole's race and compare the bad press she received when her 'scandal' came out last year against the way the press is currently presenting the other lady in question and her caucasian offspring. It's what is so often called the 'big elephant in the room-everyone sees it and knows it's there but no one wants to talk about it.

What about this suggestion, if the moderators approve. A separate thread on the issue on race and royals so we can all dish it out in a polite way. In that way we don't consume out the Nicole and Albert thread that should be into their activities and news.

Moderators, do you agree to a thread On Race and Royals? I ask because I am not going to be the one starting it and getting it deleted (and me ostracized for suggesting it :rolleyes: )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom