Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 3 : May 2006 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BurberryBrit said:
OK, I may be getting dramatic here, but Caro just won a UNICEF award for her work with children, right? Does she have a relationship with her nephew? I mean, does Alex see anyone in his family besides his mother? At his age, he is probably asking about his father. It breaks my heart.
Although she's my all-time favourite princess it was a very smart comment BurberryBrit.

Most recent pictures of Alexandre and Nicole Coste at the seaside (CHI)

Nicole looks a little better. Little Alex is a darling.

Kastalia said:
Although she's my all-time favourite princess it was a very smart comment BurberryBrit.
I mean, it all starts at home, right? At what point does it become hypocrisy?

Well, does the fact that one wants to help children mean he/she must have a bond with all the kids he/she has around? Alex is clearly not starving, so caro having or not (which we don't know) a realtionship with him has nothing to do with her humanitarian work, and probably a lot to do with her and Albert's relationship with Nicole. I agree that it would be nice if she had a nice relationship with the kid, but we're not even sure what Al's relation with him is...

Tosca Thanks much for the pics. I can't decipher Italian and couldn't figure out the date. But it did say recent. Its good to see them. Thanks again.

Grace said:
Well, does the fact that one wants to help children mean he/she must have a bond with all the kids he/she has around? Alex is clearly not starving, so caro having or not (which we don't know) a realtionship with him has nothing to do with her humanitarian work, and probably a lot to do with her and Albert's relationship with Nicole. I agree that it would be nice if she had a nice relationship with the kid, but we're not even sure what Al's relation with him is...

It takes more than money to raise a child. So the fact that Alex is "not starving" does not appease me. Money is the least that he deserves from PA. Alex deserves a relationship with his father, aunties, and cousins. I'm not saying he has to be waving from the balcony come National Day, but it would be cute to see Charlotte holding his hand or Andrea and Pierre teaching him how to play soccer. Maybe I'm just a sentimental fool.

I just wonder if they don't think about Alex at all.

BurberryBrit said:
It takes more than money to raise a child. So the fact that Alex is "not starving" does not appease me. Money is the least that he deserves from PA. Alex deserves a relationship with his father, aunties, and cousins. I'm not saying he has to be waving from the balcony come National Day, but it would be cute to see Charlotte holding his hand or Andrea and Pierre teaching him how to play soccer. Maybe I'm just a sentimental fool.

Life is very difficult and the fact that Nicole chose to have this child out of wedlock is going to be her cross to bear. Also, the poor little boy's. He will probably get financial support from PA, but no one can force the family to include him in their lives. I don't believe you will see him included in their lives, as that would complicate their stance on his rights in the family. It is sad for all concerned, but, of course, for the child mostly. I think the mother was very foolish to think he would be welcomed by the Grimadlis.

It appears that Alexandre will not have the kind of relationship with his father, aunts and cousins that
we would want him too, but what about his relatives on his mother's side. I don't read anyone making a point
about Nicole spending time with her family. Why can't she take the kid to South America where his step-siblings supposedly are? Or, why can't she take him to Togo? Im sure she must have some relatives still there.

Last edited:
BurberryBrit said:

I agree with you, at least ideally, even if I know reality is very different and the relationships between adults greatly influence the lives of the children. What I meant is that Caro's relationship with Alex depends mainly on AL's relationship with his son, and has absolutely nothing to do with her charity: if there are problems in the family (and we don't know) this does not taint her charity efforts.

Kisses

Grace said:
I agree with you, at least ideally, even if I know reality is very different and the relationships between adults greatly influence the lives of the children. What I meant is that Caro's relationship with Alex depends mainly on AL's relationship with his son, and has absolutely nothing to do with her charity: if there are problems in the family (and we don't know) this does not taint her charity efforts.
Kisses
I see what you're saying.

redfox6 said:
Life is very difficult and the fact that Nicole chose to have this child out of wedlock is going to be her cross to bear. Also, the poor little boy's. He will probably get financial support from PA, but no one can force the family to include him in their lives. I don't believe you will see him included in their lives, as that would complicate their stance on his rights in the family. It is sad for all concerned, but, of course, for the child mostly. I think the mother was very foolish to think he would be welcomed by the Grimadlis.
I personally don't believe in abortion, so for me, there was no choice of whether or not she should have Alex. I know that not everyone thinks that way, however. . .Both were consenting adults so it is both their cross to bear. *sigh* I won't go down this road again. I just think it's unfair to say she deserves to be a single mother because she wanted Alex and he didn't. I am a spiritual/religious person and IMO God will not bless PA if he doesn't do right by Alex. I know these are probably inflamatory statements, but I believe right is right, and wrong is wrong. What goes around comes around.

For some reason I just lost my post. Again. Sashajones You are so right about some things, but I suppose the most beef/complaint here is about the father relationship since this is the royal forum. First NC's other children are in South America with their French citizen father, who apparently recently went there to work or whatever from Paris. Next. I'm sure NC can/will take care of visits to her relatives.

But I simply wanted to remind people that the "Private" lawsuit PA just won was not for nought and probably was quite conclusive and ought,imo, be respected. Also in the GMA Oct.2005 interview"...[child] was my private business and was meant to be kept that way for a long time..." That also ought to be regarded and respected.

This I know: That longing (if its being done) wishing, adulating,etc for some thing or someone to perform is not conducive to the p syche for a self-important ego. And that constant approval and supplements is the way to go for a young mind and move on down the road.

well i guess i can wait haha im new to the board and recently a new follower of the monaco family, i got in when i saw charlotte and lil alexandre..so hi everybody

Alexandre and Nicole Coste Current Events Part 111

I agree with Burberrybrit, if Albert does not be the father that he should be to Alex he may be disappointed in his children in wedlock. I have watched this scenario take place over and repeatedly in my country. The men ignore their out of wedlock children or give them the required sustenance that the law allows, and when the child grows up and make them proud and outstripps the children in their house they are proud to say that this child is mine. Let us remember Shaquelle Oneil. His father got a rude awakening when he acknowledged him publicly- when he was a grown man. Shaq said that he did not see him when he was growing up so his stepfather is his father and it is him who he gave the present of a brand new BMW:)

Bahamagirl said:
I agree with Burberrybrit, if Albert does not be the father that he should be to Alex he may be disappointed in his children in wedlock. I have watched this scenario take place over and repeatedly in my country. The men ignore their out of wedlock children or give them the required sustenance that the law allows, and when the child grows up and make them proud and outstripps the children in their house they are proud to say that this child is mine. Let us remember Shaquelle Oneil. His father got a rude awakening when he acknowledged him publicly- when he was a grown man. Shaq said that he did not see him when he was growing up so his stepfather is his father and it is him who he gave the present of a brand new BMW:)

Well, that happens all over the place, these guys out there have children and don't acknowledge them or abandon them (I'm not saying or implying Pa has abandoned anyone at all), then when the kid does something remarkable they guy wants to float into the picture so he can collect some money, recognition, credit or whatever.

imo, if Albert cannot be a father to Alex and he knows it, then best not play games with the child because the little one would become attached.

If all Albert can do is to provide very handsomely for Alex's upkeep (which he is doing) Alex will still be in a far better position than many, many, many others in this world and he does have his mother and her family.

Tosca said:
Most recent pictures of Alexandre and Nicole Coste at the seaside
Thanks a million Tosca.We see photos of them so rarely ;)
BurberryBrit said:
I mean, it all starts at home, right? At what point does it become hypocrisy?
Yes BurberryBrit,and you're not a sentimental fool.That's the way i see it too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kastalia said:
Thanks a million Tosca.We see photos of them so rarely ;)

My pleasure,kids!:)

Hey Burberry Re Expectations- I was speaking with someone the other day who told me that

"...If the big marriage occurs she would expect Nicole to come barging into MC blaming the new wife for her mate's derelect duties." My reply to her was that "...I expect Nicole to be far more virtuous and intelligent to do that if it came to that. And that I hoped she would dismiss all expectations, go with the flow and toss it to heaven. And that I hope she would continue with a good support system for Alex and also for herself a healthy social life."

I further would be lovely there might be another fabulous Bahama Dec trip in store. Alex would love that beach. We take what we can get when its given lovingly. I'm thinking of a wartime poem, I think is appropriate:

"The ship has weathered every wreck [major ones]. The prize you sought is won.

Thanks Neat2912. I made the correction. Nicole's other two boys are in South America with their father and not South Africa. And, I agree with you Nicole needs to move on with her life. Maybe she will meet someone who will give her the happiness she deserves.

BurberryBrit said:
OK, I may be getting dramatic here, but Caro just won a UNICEF award for her work with children, right? Does she have a relationship with her nephew? I mean, does Alex see anyone in his family besides his mother? At his age, he is probably asking about his father. It breaks my heart.

You have a point. I'm very happy about Caroline getting a UNICEF award - and it just follows that she should look after her own young relatives, probably not materially as Alex is well provided for but on other levels. But, er, familial complications (NC and PA II's sour relationship) probably prevent her from having a relationship with Alex. I can see her doing the right thing, though. Maybe not now, but definitely later on.

Last edited:
Caroline seems always as an extremely affective mother to all her kids and, now, to her kids' partners. So I doubt she could be cold to little Alexandre. My guess is the obstacle could be the difficult relationship between Albert and his ex Nicole that prevents the kid from being closer to his father's family.
Maybe when he grows older and a little more independent we will finally see him hanging around with his first cousins.

I personally think that a billionaire should be able to make arrangments to see his son. If he does not get along with NC, then he should send an intermediary to pick up and drop off Alex. People do that sort of thing every day--he has the means.

I don't know whether he sees Alex; with the proximity of the villa, it would be surprising if he didn't. My guess is that he sees him privately.

I know people have low opinions of NC, but now that we see he has a daughter unacknowledged for 14 years, maybe this is EXACTLY what NC was afraid of. Who knows? Maybe PA would have done the same thing to her that he did to Tamara--it's hard to put it past him now, isn't it?

Besides, I think PA's biggest gripe with NC is that he wanted her HIDDEN. He didn't care if she had a child or not, but he did not want anyone to know that he was involved with her, or the circumstances under which they were involved.

My 2 cents.

PA is a cad. I'm not a fan of these women either, but they can't bear 90% of the blame. If NC never spoke up, TR might have given up. She must feel incredibly vindicated.

Qsophy- I agree with you so so much about the hidden thing, or perhaps embarrassed thing. As I think he has to go along with his peers of the world and subjects. But it looks as if from the "betrayal" thing that they were not seeing things the same way or mixed messages, purposely or not. I do think she suspected him of sending her and baby up in that lovely house on Oblivion Lane which she didn't want. And in that no, it appears she was much more nicely treated than TR.

And that relationship, I believe, we know very little about as she hid some things protecting and being loyal to him, and why shouldn't she be? They were apparently quite companionable up until pretty much, zero hour. Zero being time for Alex to make his entrance into the world. And I don't hold it against her, since she is the one who has sufferered and will, for coming out that was their private thing. Folks, we know very little.

And I believe PA did love Alex, the pics show some proud loving poses. What has happened since I don't know. But it seems like both of them are getting along ok. He has his throne and other "things". Nicole has Alex and the whole world knows about Little Eric Alexandre-which is I think MAJOR.

And again, Prince Albert comes under no other jurisdiction and he can if he likes use old royal traditions which is I suppose he is doing. Again, thats what I think the private thing is about.

I read in one of the many papers that has been covering this story that Jazim is welcomed in Monaco. On the other hand, I read that after Nicole's going public, she was asked to stay away from Monaco. Well, this must be a complete slap in the face to Nicole. I wonder how she is feeling right about now?

BurberryBrit, I agree with you 100%. Loving your new avatar, by the way. :)

Neat 2912, you raised some very good points. It'll be interesting to see what happens.;)

sashajones, I see what you mean, but one wonders why PA purchased a villa within 15 minutes of Monaco for her and Alex. He could have located them anywhere in France. Besides, I think the bigger concern for NC is whether Alex will be allowed to visit Monaco, which has probably already happened, or if not, will likely occur when he is old enough to travel solo (as with Jazmin).:confused:

What in the heck was PA thinking? I wonder if there are any more...

sashajones said:
I read in one of the many papers that has been covering this story that Jazim is welcomed in Monaco. On the other hand, I read that after Nicole's going public, she was asked to stay away from Monaco. Well, this must be a complete slap in the face to Nicole. I wonder how she is feeling right about now?

Nicole was photographed some months ago strolling in Monaco with a man, so I guess she doesn't have to stay away, except maybe from the Palace;)

Qsophy said:
I am somewhat perturbed by the manner in which Nicole is discussed on this board, relative to how PA is treated. I realize that everyone has their own view of her and him, and I respect that. But I think a few things are worth noting:

1. Unless someone knows otherwise, I don't think Nicole purchased that villa in the South of France. My guess is that PA had something to do with that super-high-priced real estate purchase. So it's not likely that only Nicole that wanted her situated there. I daresay PA could have had her located elsewhere in France--this is a man with power. I have no idea why PA didn't have her located elsewhere. But it does make one think!

Of course Prince Albert bought Nicole's home (well actually Alexandre and a corporation). But, sorry you are kind of wrong about Nicole wanting to be situated there. Actually, Nicole stated in an interview that she wanted to be in Monaco, but albert refused. It was Nicole who found this house closer to Monaco. here's an excerpt from an interview that she gave. Also, I should add, during this time, Nicole had a huge trump card over Albert - secrecy. Albert didn't want this child revealed and she did.

L'Express du 04/07/2005
par Eric Pelletier, Jean-Marie Pontaut

Mais sa mère souhaite qu'Alexandre puisse de temps à autre se rapprocher de Monaco. A la rentrée 2004, on trouve le refuge idéal: une vaste demeure isolée, en pierre de pays, que jouxte une piscine de belle dimension, sur les hauteurs de Villefranche-sur-Mer (Alpes-Maritimes).
But his mother wishes that Alexander can get closer every so often to Monaco. In receipts 2004, one find the ideal shelter: a vast insulated, stone residence of country, which adjoins a swimming pool of nice dimension, on the height of Villefranche-sur-Mer (Alpes-Maritimes).

Qsophy said:
3. No one stays with someone 5 years just for sex. The sex-honeymoon wears off much sooner.

Actually, people do. I hope you know that Albert had girlfriends that he actually took to widely public events as his date (unlike Nicole who was at his apartment cooking his meal and waiting for him to come home from his "official functions"). During this time he dated Tasha and Alicia who both attended events on his arms (and printed in major papers) with his father in attendance. Also, he met Charlene in 2001 and they had a night on the town. In her paris Match interview, Nicole only stated three Monaco events (minor ones) that Albert took her to in five years. But, she was never his official date with the Grimaldi family. Please realize that when she came out with her story in Paris Match, many people didn't believe her becasue she was never heard or seen in 5 years, especially not being his girlfriend!

Look at the pictures of Charlene during the Grand Prix and the Olympics. Notice the pictures where he is introducing her to ofiicials of Monaco, other royals at the Olympics, his family - this is how you treat a girlfriend. And, they have been only dating 6 months, not 5 years.

So, I am sorry to disappoint you, but I had actually hoped that a charming European prince had a love affair with an elegant "African Queen". But, from where I stand, he and Nicole just had sex - and now a child.

Last edited:
Grace said:
Nicole was photographed some months ago strolling in Monaco with a man, so I guess she doesn't have to stay away, except maybe from the Palace;)

It was reported that when asked, she said it was not her.

MyAdia said:
Of course Prince Albert bought Nicole's home...
We'll have to agree to disagree here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lillia said:
It was reported that when asked, she said it was not her.

I'm talking about pics I actually saw, and it was most definitely her!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom