The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 10:47 PM
Aristocracy

She is an unusal looking women, does anybody know where she is from? she does have the look of a model, little Alexandre looks more like his father Albert then his mother. I wonder if she is know professional model now.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:48 PM
Nobility

^ Nicole is from Togo.

Old 11-10-2007, 06:43 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara20052 View Post
She is an unusal looking women, does anybody know where she is from? she does have the look of a model, little Alexandre looks more like his father Albert then his mother. I wonder if she is know professional model now.

I've wanted for a while to comment on which parent Alexandre looks like. Different people, I imagine with anyone,, see different likenesses. So I guess it depends upon the individual. He has many, many photos and imo as a baby at several different months he showed certain facial features as Albert, especially when his face was near his. And certainly of his mother in certain photos and he has her lips which he curves and folds so cute and funny.

There are some of him standing full length where he has the big shoulders and the father body-type as boys often do.

I've often wondered if she was doing any model work. I guess if she were we would see it some time. Then I suspect for a long while she has been on a silent mode-so perhaps not.
Old 11-10-2007, 08:13 PM
Nobility

Oh, I believe Alexandre is all Albert with his mother + his father's mixed coloring. And the hair, of course is Albert's straight hair + Nicole's...um, I'm guessing it used to be kinky = curls.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:53 PM
Administrator

Pics 30.10.2007

Here are some recent pics of mother and son enjoying the last
warm days in October at the Beach Club in Monaco, Alexandre
has grown a lot:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** link
Old 11-13-2007, 05:31 PM
Serene Highness

He has grown so much still cute as ever thanks Iceflower
Old 11-13-2007, 10:18 PM
Nobility

He looks adorable in the first pic.

Ani
Old 11-14-2007, 01:11 AM
Nobility

Alex is the cutiest kid that I seem I'm glad he happy boy and he had fun in the water with his family. I think when he grow up he will be a swimmer because he like the water alot.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:50 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks Iceflower. He's a fine-looking handsome boy. He seems to be waving at the photog? Sorry, but I think everything he does is cute!!
Old 11-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Serene Highness

Alex is one of the cutest non-royal royal kids around. He looks like his father. Nicole looks nice too.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 11-14-2007, 06:36 PM
Nobility

I disagree - I can't see him looking like Albert at all.

Speaking of Albert, does he see his son?
Old 11-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Heir Apparent

The more he grows the more handsome he is....thanks for the pix
Old 11-15-2007, 06:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nichola View Post
I disagree - I can't see him looking like Albert at all.

Speaking of Albert, does he see his son?
Alex does look like Albert his eyes, his nose look like nicole, his lips look Rainer.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody7058 View Post
Alex does look like Albert his eyes, his nose look like nicole, his lips look Rainer.
I haven't seen a picture of him yet where you can tell what he looks like. Could you post one where you can?

In regards to Albert seeing him I heard Albert say they were trying to work things out so he could. Nicole was causing problems when he had been there after he had acknowledge him.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:35 PM
Aristocracy

Hi guys I hav'nt posted in a while. I am happy to see Alex and Nicole enjoying family time with her family. Alexander gets more handsome as he grows. He is a real knock out. I agree he is one of the cuties non royal/royal kids around.
Old 11-15-2007, 05:11 PM
Royal Highness

Denzel Washington look out

Quote:
Originally Posted by anag View Post
He looks adorable in the first pic.

Ani
Alex is absolutely handsome like his dad at that age so delightful. Ithink we have the makings of move star material here. The camera loves this child. Denzel Washington look out.......
Old 11-15-2007, 06:46 PM
Aristocracy

NC/Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
I haven't seen a picture of him yet where you can tell what he looks like. Could you post one where you can?

In regards to Albert seeing him I heard Albert say they were trying to work things out so he could. Nicole was causing problems when he had been there after he had acknowledge him.

I can't post a pic, ( And the mod is going to throw us out) But. If you go back to where the early baby pics are on Google Image or Yahoo Image (NC or PA). The one where the child is held by and you see the father's hairline and the child's hairline. About 3 months old.

Also, there's one where the father is feeding the child and the chin and mouth curves are identical. And later the one at the fair where the child is driving the ferrari, the large head--what can you say.

Otherwise, its the same old story in the eye of the you know what.
Old 11-15-2007, 07:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by olga101 View Post
I can't post a pic, ( And the mod is going to throw us out) But. If you go back to where the early baby pics are on Google Image or Yahoo Image (NC or PA). The one where the child is held by and you see the father's hairline and the child's hairline. About 3 months old.

Also, there's one where the father is feeding the child and the chin and mouth curves are identical. And later the one at the fair where the child is driving the ferrari, the large head--what can you say.

Otherwise, its the same old story in the eye of the you know what.
I thought it was the new photo's everyone was going by I've seen the old and he was cute. Thanks.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Serene Highness

Wow, he's gotten so big. He's really cute. I do think he looks a lot like Albert when he was that age.
Old 11-16-2007, 09:05 PM
Aristocracy

I was wondering does anybody know if the other two children in the second picture, a boy who looks like he is twelve or thirteen and a little girl who looks like she is about six or seven years of age. Are they his brother and sister?