The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2007, 02:32 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by olga101 View Post
Re. what people know about Albert's attention to Alex. Maybe not true, but I did read on a certain forum that yes he had been on a vacation with him in another country. And that it was in a reputable French paper. Albert apparently does not want people to know this. So we know nothing really.

And that stuff about her not wanting him to see Alex is two years old and was alway misinterrpreted and I thought I was cleared up on this forum by a quote.
I never heared about some vacation Albert spends with Alexandre. What paper wrote that ,when and in what country they had vacation. Sounds more like rumour. Why would Albert want keep vacation secret. Even protecting child privacy doesn't expalain it. I would rather think that if Albert spends vacations with the child he would like public know that because there was pressure from the media, public opnion for Albert to have realtionship with the boy. Albert faced many critics from reporters interviewing him about Alexandre.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 07-22-2007, 04:41 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
I never heared about some vacation Albert spends with Alexandre. What paper wrote that ,when and in what country they had vacation. Sounds more like rumour. Why would Albert want keep vacation secret. Even protecting child privacy doesn't expalain it. I would rather think that if Albert spends vacations with the child he would like public know that because there was pressure from the media, public opnion for Albert to have realtionship with the boy. Albert faced many critics from reporters interviewing him about Alexandre.
If you read everything he's said about his children he considers them his private life and doesn't discuss what he does with them.

Old 07-22-2007, 12:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
I just read on another thread that PA loves to go to Mid West (USA) and travel incognito. Maybe he takes Alex with him to his cowboy odysseys.
Old 07-22-2007, 12:32 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal pauper View Post
I just read on another thread that PA loves to go to Mid West (USA) and travel incognito. Maybe he takes Alex with him to his cowboy odysseys.
If he wanted a private vacation with Alexandre, the U.S. would be a good place (seeing as the American paparazzi are more likely to concern themselves with the likes of Paris Hilton and now the Beckhams, instead of PA and his son). Also, I imagine if he was in the U.S. he would pay a visit or share the vacation with Jazmin, but really there is no way to tell. I just hope that he is really just keeping it private and is having a relationship with both his children. He has obviously been a great uncle to his nieces and nephews and has been described as the dictionary definition of "nice", so it is hard for me to think that he would just ignore them.

Ani
Old 07-22-2007, 05:22 PM
Nobility

He looks so much like his mom at this point; but what is with letting him run around nude?
Old 07-22-2007, 06:15 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Let's get back on topic & not rehash the same thing over & over again. We do not know what Albert's relationship is with Alexandre or Nicole & it would be unfair to speculate.

Thanks

Old 07-23-2007, 11:23 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
I asked just yesterday to get back on topic & not to rehash the same thing constantly. All off topic posts or posts that ignore our requests to move on will be deleted without notice.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:28 PM
Nobility

I heard that Nicole has all three of her kids living with her. If it true that real nice.
Old 07-24-2007, 09:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

That is nice Alexandre has a family.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:10 AM
Serene Highness

I think it is nice also. He is loved very much by his family. It is a wonderful thing.
Old 08-25-2007, 12:38 AM

Well, I am sure this adorable little boy enjoyed his special day. Four years old, I think? It is also very good that is growing up in Nice because it is so close to Monaco, and that puts him very close to his father when they spend time together. It is also good he is growing up completely out of the spotlight. It seems the paparazzi/media are more preoccupied with following Albert's relationship with Charlene Wittstock (and of course the Casiraghis) than his relationship with his kids. Albert seems like Stephanie as a parent in that he goes to great lengths to keep his kids away from nosy reporters and photographers. Like Stephanie, he will never bring his son to an official event until the boy is old enough to decide if he wants that or not. It also reminds one of the parenting style of the Earl and Countess of Wessex.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio View Post
Well, I am sure this adorable little boy enjoyed his special day. Four years old, I think? It is also very good that is growing up in Nice because it is so close to Monaco, and that puts him very close to his father when they spend time together. It is also good he is growing up completely out of the spotlight. It seems the paparazzi/media are more preoccupied with following Albert's relationship with Charlene Wittstock (and of course the Casiraghis) than his relationship with his kids. Albert seems like Stephanie as a parent in that he goes to great lengths to keep his kids away from nosy reporters and photographers. Like Stephanie, he will never bring his son to an official event until the boy is old enough to decide if he wants that or not. It also reminds one of the parenting style of the Earl and Countess of Wessex.

Nice, lovely comments. But do you really think the children we saw of Stephanies were there because they asked to be?

There are different opinions (but of course,we don't know) about what and why PA keeps his children not photographed with him. But thanks to paparazzis, who sometimes snoop and sometimes to the joy and delight of some of and functions for some of the subjects. Anyway, children are little human beings and need to start building their egos and self-confidence of being wanted especially those on the you-know-other side. Just my humble thoughts.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:39 PM
Nobility

Privately I hope he seeing him queitly.
Old 08-26-2007, 09:43 PM
Royal Highness
TRF Author

I always ask to myself why little children must suffer this way only for they parents doesn't think before they acts. Soje parents are children themselves!

Vanesa.
Old 08-27-2007, 02:54 AM
Nobility

But are the kids suffering I don't think they are. Keep them out of the media and they would have a good life.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody7058 View Post
But are the kids suffering I don't think they are. Keep them out of the media and they would have a good life.
Posters have had varying opinions about that for at least 2 years. And we're all just expressing our opinions, guessing, speculating. And its all theoretical.

We know that if someone hadn't taken Jazmin's picture, or Alex's picture-we would not know that they existed ever. So its not about parading them. nobody's suggesting that. Whenever someone posts a pic of Alec in this column, we all run down here to see it-Right?

Realistically, in your post above (2 or more above) you speculated, guessed, hoped or something that-perhaps the father is seeing his children privately. So there you are. Wouldn't it be nice if just one time you saw either one of them or both, as someone suggested out sailing or walking or something. Wouldn't that be lovely?

In an above post you
Old 11-08-2007, 06:14 PM
Heir Presumptive

Some pictures of Nicole I've found.
Google Image Result for https://secure.hola.com/famosos/2005/07/19/nicole_coste3/imgs/nicole-6b.jpg
Old 11-09-2007, 01:22 AM
Nobility

Some of the pictures are nice and very pretty of nicole.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Heir Presumptive

Those are the photo's she had taken that were in the People Mag. article on her.
Old 11-09-2007, 08:23 PM
Aristocracy

NC & Alexandre

Quote:
Originally Posted by goody7058 View Post
Some of the pictures are nice and very pretty of nicole.

Yes, she is quite stunning,imo.She has a lot of model presence. I never saw this one, but it appears to be old as indicated.

Thanks Sirhon.

Closed Thread