The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 07:15 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi
If we talk about little Alexandre. I've found YouTube about the boy:"King of Sorrow"
If already posted, feel free to delete:
Do you know when this might have been put together as most of the pictures are old? And who would have put it together? Just curious

Old 04-12-2007, 02:30 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou
Do you know when this might have been put together as most of the pictures are old? And who would have put it together? Just curious
I have no clue... I googled videos for P Albert and found this.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 04-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234
I found this pic of Nicole and Alexandre on a vacation.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3...1234/coste.jpg

copyright Diez Minutos magazine

Whao! She became such a fancy lady, she can't even carry her own child. Look at that face, like she had conquer a world. I still can't get over the first pictures of her from PM. One with a dirty feet and manicure and pedicure with uneven and chiped nailpolish at an event in Monaco in company of Princ. That showed me a real class!!! At least we know for sure that Albert doesn't have a foot fetish.
I must admit she had cleaned up well since then. It shows that money can do a miracle! Good for her, at least she had learned something in last couple of years which we can't say for Tamara.
Old 04-14-2007, 12:34 AM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and they should be respected, even if you don't agree with them.
Remember that criticism is acceptable; insults and flames are not. Please treat each other with respect.

Furthermore
, this isn't the "Albert", "Albert & his girlfriends"or the "Albert should have worn a condom" thread. If you want to read about those topics you can go back through the old threads.
Let's get back to the topic of this thread which is Alexandre & Nicole Current Events.

Any off topic posts will be removed without warning and
if the rules of the forums can't be followed, the thread will be closed.

Thanks

Princely Family of Monaco Moderators

Old 04-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by royal pauper
Whao! She became such a fancy lady, she can't even carry her own child. Look at that face, like she had conquer a world. I still can't get over the first pictures of her from PM. One with a dirty feet and manicure and pedicure with uneven and chiped nailpolish at an event in Monaco in company of Princ. That showed me a real class!!! At least we know for sure that Albert doesn't have a foot fetish.
I must admit she had cleaned up well since then. It shows that money can do a miracle! Good for her, at least she had learned something in last couple of years which we can't say for Tamara.
You know, that could be her mother carrying Alexandre.
His sense of responsibility is not less than yours or mine. How could we tell right from wrong as simple people in any kind of situation? How could we know that our courage, loyalty and lives were not misused for evil purposes?
Old 04-14-2007, 06:47 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morhange
You know, that could be her mother carrying Alexandre.

Yup! You are definitely right. Nicole is a spit image of her mother. How couldn't I see that before
Old 05-10-2007, 03:26 AM
Administrator

Pics 28.4.2007

In the last days of April Alexandre and his mother spent a relaxing day at the beach of Cap d'Ail in France - sweet little boy

Pic 1
Pic 2
More pics here!
Old 05-10-2007, 09:59 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower
In the last days of April Alexandre and his mother spent a relaxing day at the beach of Cap d'Ail in France - sweet little boy

Pic 1
Pic 2
More pics here!
That beach looks like rocks instead of sand. Can anyone tell us if it is? It can't be very comfortable if it is.

BTW-great pics, Thanks Iceflower
Old 05-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Serene Highness

He looks just like his dad thanks iceflower
Old 05-10-2007, 04:56 PM
Royal Highness

He does look very much like his father. It must have been a fun day at the beach!
Old 05-10-2007, 05:04 PM
Commoner

doesn't she have other children to tend to? it seems everytime we see new pics of them it's always just them two.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Courtier

I disagree I see no resemblance between Albert and his son Alexandre the only thing that those two have alike is the cheecks and forehead. All of the rest of features come from his mother Nicole. Yes Nicole does have two other sons from a previous marriage but she is now divorced from the father of her two other sons.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:16 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanfanatic
doesn't she have other children to tend to? it seems everytime we see new pics of them it's always just them two.
Last thing I heard was that they are living with their dad and occasionally visit ( i believe there were pictures). And from what I personally observed she doesn't tend that much to Alex either. she blends in nicely with those Monaco mums who send their secretaries, chauffeurs etc to afternoon activities and to whom children are a nice accessory and insurance of a certain lifestyle.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

Its nice to see Alex looking happy, i've noticed that he has small arch on his back. Isn't that called scolrosis.
Old 05-11-2007, 12:24 AM
Aristocracy

I am so sorry if he has that condition. My brother had that surgery about thirty years ago. Back then they put steel in his back it was an eight hour surgery and they froze the tail bone. He really need to have loving understanding parents. The surgery is not so scary now and they no longer freeze the tail bone and he will be able to compete in sports. The doctor normally wait until the child grows to a certain height and then the surgery is a must.

This condition also affects a childs memory, but after the healing is done then they can resume school activities. Needless to say this brother of mine is special in his own way. As he grows he will lean to one side. My brother always wore large shirts to hide the hump in his back. Children always asked him why he had a hump. My parents were very and over protective of him because of this and they allowed him not to challenge himself in areas where he was not comfortable. They were also told horror stories by relatives of persons who had the surgery. The day of his surgery was the longest eight hours of our lives. My mother was a registered Nurse and she personally nursed my brother. He is a well hearty man today.

In light of this I hope Nicole becomes the loving caring mother that she should be and I hope that Albert becomes the best father that he can possibly be, little Alex is certainly going to need him.
Old 05-11-2007, 05:34 AM
Serene Highness

I tried looking at pics of Alexandre very close and I didn't see anything wrong with his back. If he has scoliosis, it must be not significant one. I used to have this condition, not very much progressed and I had some correcting gyms as a kid and I'm fine. On another forum there are some pictures of Alexandre taking swimming lessons. So if he continues swimming it can be very good for his condition.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 05-11-2007, 05:40 AM
Majesty

Speculations about any diseases aren't allowed on the forums. Future posts about this topic will be deleted.

tbhrc
Monaco Moderator
Old 05-11-2007, 09:32 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdmanfanatic
That's because the other children don't live with her. And there were pics from a few months ago of all of her children at the airport. It's also safe to assume that Nicole with her other kids wouldn't be photographed like Nicole and Alex are, so just because the pics aren't out there doesn't mean she's forgotten about the others.

More pics: Olycom

I think Nicole looks nice here and has a very nice body. Alex looks like he's a handful. In one pic, Nicole looks exasperated. He looks very much like his father when he was a little one.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 05-11-2007, 11:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
A bigger scan from DIVAeDONNA:

DIVAeDONNA

In Italy the pics of kids under 18, appearing on mags, must be blurried, which is a nonsense when an Italian agency posts photo showing the kids' faces on the net.
Old 05-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
Last thing I heard was that they are living with their dad and occasionally visit ( i believe there were pictures). And from what I personally observed she doesn't tend that much to Alex either. she blends in nicely with those Monaco mums who send their secretaries, chauffeurs etc to afternoon activities and to whom children are a nice accessory and insurance of a certain lifestyle.
I've heard the same thing.. Some women seems to be ready doing anything, even a child, for getting insurance... and catching a man... It seems that some of them are living in Monaco "Monaco mums" i guess that those women are living in other countries near Dior's Cartier's Chanel's...

Closed Thread