Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 3 : May 2006 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are correct!:flowers:
Again, I'm very sorry!

:flowers:Rosalee,

You have to stop asking these speculative questions! It only leads to trouble! :DI have not been able to resist answering them!:lol: And there is never a good outcome.:)

You are correct!:flowers:
Again, I'm very sorry!

:flowers:Rosalee,

You have to stop asking these speculative questions! It only leads to trouble! :DI have not been able to resist answering them!:lol: And there is never a good outcome.:)

The forum doesn't mind at all if a poster wants to criticize a subject, as the subject here,Nicole, not wiggled into. It can be done just straight forward, but that same privilege I pray, never goes for children not even segued into. Not this one, he has obstacles by virtue of life, his birth, etc.

I have to disagree that there is not a good outcome ever about such a precious innocent child. When adults project adult -contrived situations, conditions and scenarios on children as they do for the adult subjects on this forum it sets up negation they don't deserve and THAT is the outcome engineered.That ,imo, should be cautioned against. Where is the justification. Lets not do that to Alexandre.

On this forum, we all have the privilege of chatting back and forth, saying interesting things to others but its just that--Jes talking. If children aren't handled gently its the one period in their lives that its expected, especially by us adults.

Olga,

I was referring to speculative questions that both Rosalee and I have discussed on many topics in different threads? That is what the mod is talking about. "...never a good outcome...." That is what my reference was to here. I in no way meant Alex, please do not think that. That indeed would be an unnecessary comment. I belive everyone thinks Alex is an adorable little boy and only wants the best for him.:flowers:

Last edited:
I don't mean to be speculative at all.
Maybe it's the way I word things.
I'll try to be more succinct.
R.

This might get deleted as the mod might think its being overworked. But the foregoing exchanges are all in the game of forum. And all of us sometimes let out our negatives and get deleted if the mod so deems.

If I may--We've seen threads being closed because of heated opinions, yes even a child. We remember that. And no, everyone is not fond of this child here.

Long detailed inspections,even though logical, imo--attracts smears to a little person who isn't even old enough to garner a smear.

Olga,

I truly do not think there is anyone who is not fond of the little boy, but you do bring up the issue as to why he deserves his privacy to be protected when he is not old enough to decide or speak for himself, i.e. if he wants his life so public. That is why these threads are a problem ( I rarely visit them for this reason) and as cute as the little boy is and I always enjoy seeing his picture, but his need for privacy exceeds my need for seeing public pictures of him. He may at a later date wish his life to be more public, when it could have more value for him if that is what he decides in his future (It should be his choice). Growing up in someone else's shadow or recognized by association to someone else is hard and not usually appreciated by people who have had to grow up that way. I wish the best for this little boy. He really is very cute, his mother seems to dress him very stylish and he seems to be a happy child from what I've seen in photos!:flowers:

I pray Eric stays happy and without expectations from the adults around him to be something he might never be .. the prince ..

I think Eric should be happy with a good life .. and maybe his father has plans for him to be prince later but would like everyone to think otherwise so that Eric can grow up normally ... just like he has done for Jazmin.

It is hard to believe PA does not have a heart towards his children .. he seems such a compassionate man otherwise ..

Eric should just be very happy and healthy until he can make decisions about his own life ..
R.

Oh India, thank you. We haven't seen Alex in such a long time. Was there a message with these pics. Could they be from last summer--as he had long hair then and his mother is in summer wear?

He is almost 5 with long legs. I should think he'd be carrying his mother b y this time !!

But thanks so much. We (some of us) do wonder how he is from time to time.

Oh India, thank you. We haven't seen Alex in such a long time. Was there a message with these pics. Could they be from last summer--as he had long hair then and his mother is in summer wear?

He is almost 5 with long legs. I should think he'd be carrying his mother b y this time !!

But thanks so much. We (some of us) do wonder how he is from time to time.

Yes, I have to agree it's so nice to see him once in a while and what a handsome boy he is too. I see a lot of similarities in his face to Albert.

Hi everyone, it is certainly nice to see Alex every now and again. He is very handsome, and he looks a lot like his dad and a little like his mum.

He has grown and his little curls are cute. I can't believe he's almost 5.

Beautiful Baby! He looks a lot like his father.

I agree! He is beautiful, and he indeed looks very much like Albert. I just hope he'll have his hair for longer than his father did!

But he's really not much of a baby anymore, he's getting very big and tall.

He has grow alot Alex is cutie pie. He look like his mom and dad I hope he don't get Albert gene and losing his hair young. I think it time Nicole start letting Alex walk.

I am thinking that if there is photography going on and the bodyguard SO closeby, she is probably holding him to get him into a vehicle swiftly. And yes, she does hold him an awful lot! :eek:)

He is a very beautiful child. His overall look is a lot like his father's but his individual features seem more like his mum's.

Cute and already one can see that statesman quality in him. Too bad his greater Destiny leads him away from the throne.

India-Can you read the print on his shirt? And can you read the print on the patch on his sleeve(?) I'm thinking maybe he belongs to the Mini Ninjis of Southern France or the Teeny Knights of the Mediterranean !!!! Let me know!

I'm sure he'll be ready to take on with dignity whatever lies ahead for him. We'll let him enjoy the best years of his life with gladness and the way he seems to always behave--joyful.

India-Can you read the print on his shirt? And can you read the print on the patch on his sleeve(?) I'm thinking maybe he belongs to the Mini Ninjis of Southern France or the Teeny Knights of the Mediterranean !!!! Let me know!

I'm sure he'll be ready to take on with dignity whatever lies ahead for him. We'll let him enjoy the best years of his life with gladness and the way he seems to always behave--joyful.
What a beautiful young boy.... reminds me me of my two grand nephews.......I hope and I pray to live to see Eric Alexandre grow up to be a proud man like his dad , join the army; know that he shaves.What a gorgeous young fellow!!!.. he is Grimaldi alas.. drop dead gorgeous......like they all are
Deo Juvante

Last edited:
I pray Eric stays happy and without expectations from the adults around him to be something he might never be .. the prince ..

I think Eric should be happy with a good life .. and maybe his father has plans for him to be prince later but would like everyone to think otherwise so that Eric can grow up normally ... just like he has done for Jazmin.

It is hard to believe PA does not have a heart towards his children .. he seems such a compassionate man otherwise ..

Eric should just be very happy and healthy until he can make decisions about his own life ..
R.
Wondering why you call him Eric. Isn't his name Alexandre?

No, his first name is Eric his middle name Alexandre everybody just call him Alex.

I hope that Alex's mum grows him up to be whatever he wants to be. A doctor, lawyer, Financier, Football Player or President of France. I hope she sees to it that he gets an excellent education and that he is mannerly and respectful of others. You can look at him and see he is already a winner.

He is just a 5 years old child and let him be. Whom he will be, future will tell.:)

If we look at the pics we've seen of Alex's activities it looks as if his mother sees to it that he has wholesome healthy growth activities. She is like all mothers who have hope for their children's lives.

He is a prince's son. He does have access to a wonderful life. He's a prince's son, he is the subject of a zillion news item, a zillion right here in this thread going back three years. Yes, its ok if we, those of us who do, want to think and wish and delight and pull for a wholesome happy life for him--its ok.

He's a child born into a storm. Some of us have a special concern and care. Because his mother cares and the rest of us hope--doesn't mean we're (his mother or we) expect him to be anything other than a wholesome child thus adult.

There is a negative implication and seeming directive here that is continuous and it needs to stop,imo. To each his own life and loves.

Alex is just adoreable like always, but his Mom is doing her best to attract attention:ermm:

Thanks for the pics. Alex and his mom seem to have gained weight--especially the mom. And I love Alex's curly blond-tipped brown hair. And imo, anytime NC appears on the scene--how can you miss seeing her-with a shapely very ebony-colored body.(And so very undesired by so many people ) I hope she is contented now, but I hope she won't get too fat. She needs to find Alex a step or some kind of father.

Thank you again. He is such a personable child. We have to give his mother credit for making him feel so loved and important.

He is going to be a very tall young man. Those two seem very happy.

And imo, anytime NC appears on the scene--how can you miss seeing her-with a shapely very ebony-colored body.(And so very undesired by so many people )

Granted that I do not care a bit about Albert, his exes, his current "official companion", and so on, those photos speak for themselves, and I guess it's clear to anybody viewing them, that Nicole is posing.
If you go back and read my previous posts, I always wrote that she has a body to die for, but why pose like a starlet in front of a crowd of sunbathing people?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it known whether Nicole is still working as a hostess, ordoing any other job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom