Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 3 : May 2006 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re. what people know about Albert's attention to Alex. Maybe not true, but I did read on a certain forum that yes he had been on a vacation with him in another country. And that it was in a reputable French paper. Albert apparently does not want people to know this. So we know nothing really.

And that stuff about her not wanting him to see Alex is two years old and was alway misinterrpreted and I thought I was cleared up on this forum by a quote.

I never heared about some vacation Albert spends with Alexandre. What paper wrote that ,when and in what country they had vacation. Sounds more like rumour. Why would Albert want keep vacation secret. Even protecting child privacy doesn't expalain it. I would rather think that if Albert spends vacations with the child he would like public know that because there was pressure from the media, public opnion for Albert to have realtionship with the boy. Albert faced many critics from reporters interviewing him about Alexandre.

Last edited:
I never heared about some vacation Albert spends with Alexandre. What paper wrote that ,when and in what country they had vacation. Sounds more like rumour. Why would Albert want keep vacation secret. Even protecting child privacy doesn't expalain it. I would rather think that if Albert spends vacations with the child he would like public know that because there was pressure from the media, public opnion for Albert to have realtionship with the boy. Albert faced many critics from reporters interviewing him about Alexandre.
If you read everything he's said about his children he considers them his private life and doesn't discuss what he does with them.

I just read on another thread that PA loves to go to Mid West (USA) and travel incognito. Maybe he takes Alex with him to his cowboy odysseys.:ROFLMAO:

I just read on another thread that PA loves to go to Mid West (USA) and travel incognito. Maybe he takes Alex with him to his cowboy odysseys.:ROFLMAO:

If he wanted a private vacation with Alexandre, the U.S. would be a good place (seeing as the American paparazzi are more likely to concern themselves with the likes of Paris Hilton and now the Beckhams, instead of PA and his son). Also, I imagine if he was in the U.S. he would pay a visit or share the vacation with Jazmin, but really there is no way to tell. I just hope that he is really just keeping it private and is having a relationship with both his children. He has obviously been a great uncle to his nieces and nephews and has been described as the dictionary definition of "nice", so it is hard for me to think that he would just ignore them.

Ani

He looks so much like his mom at this point; but what is with letting him run around nude?

Let's get back on topic & not rehash the same thing over & over again. We do not know what Albert's relationship is with Alexandre or Nicole & it would be unfair to speculate.

Thanks

I asked just yesterday to get back on topic & not to rehash the same thing constantly. All off topic posts or posts that ignore our requests to move on will be deleted without notice.

Last edited:
I heard that Nicole has all three of her kids living with her. If it true that real nice.

I think it is nice also. He is loved very much by his family. It is a wonderful thing.

Well, I am sure this adorable little boy enjoyed his special day. Four years old, I think? It is also very good that is growing up in Nice because it is so close to Monaco, and that puts him very close to his father when they spend time together. It is also good he is growing up completely out of the spotlight. It seems the paparazzi/media are more preoccupied with following Albert's relationship with Charlene Wittstock (and of course the Casiraghis) than his relationship with his kids. Albert seems like Stephanie as a parent in that he goes to great lengths to keep his kids away from nosy reporters and photographers. Like Stephanie, he will never bring his son to an official event until the boy is old enough to decide if he wants that or not. It also reminds one of the parenting style of the Earl and Countess of Wessex.

Well, I am sure this adorable little boy enjoyed his special day. Four years old, I think? It is also very good that is growing up in Nice because it is so close to Monaco, and that puts him very close to his father when they spend time together. It is also good he is growing up completely out of the spotlight. It seems the paparazzi/media are more preoccupied with following Albert's relationship with Charlene Wittstock (and of course the Casiraghis) than his relationship with his kids. Albert seems like Stephanie as a parent in that he goes to great lengths to keep his kids away from nosy reporters and photographers. Like Stephanie, he will never bring his son to an official event until the boy is old enough to decide if he wants that or not. It also reminds one of the parenting style of the Earl and Countess of Wessex.

Nice, lovely comments. But do you really think the children we saw of Stephanies were there because they asked to be?

There are different opinions (but of course,we don't know) about what and why PA keeps his children not photographed with him. But thanks to paparazzis, who sometimes snoop and sometimes to the joy and delight of some of and functions for some of the subjects. Anyway, children are little human beings and need to start building their egos and self-confidence of being wanted especially those on the you-know-other side. Just my humble thoughts.

I always ask to myself why little children must suffer this way only for they parents doesn't think before they acts. Soje parents are children themselves! :bang:

Vanesa.

But are the kids suffering I don't think they are. Keep them out of the media and they would have a good life.:flowers:

Last edited:
But are the kids suffering I don't think they are. Keep them out of the media and they would have a good life.:flowers:

Posters have had varying opinions about that for at least 2 years. And we're all just expressing our opinions, guessing, speculating. And its all theoretical.

We know that if someone hadn't taken Jazmin's picture, or Alex's picture-we would not know that they existed ever. So its not about parading them. nobody's suggesting that. Whenever someone posts a pic of Alec in this column, we all run down here to see it-Right?

Realistically, in your post above (2 or more above) you speculated, guessed, hoped or something that-perhaps the father is seeing his children privately. So there you are. Wouldn't it be nice if just one time you saw either one of them or both, as someone suggested out sailing or walking or something. Wouldn't that be lovely?

In an above post you

Some of the pictures are nice and very pretty of nicole.

Those are the photo's she had taken that were in the People Mag. article on her.

NC & Alexandre

Some of the pictures are nice and very pretty of nicole.

Yes, she is quite stunning,imo.She has a lot of model presence. I never saw this one, but it appears to be old as indicated.

Thanks Sirhon.

She is an unusal looking women, does anybody know where she is from? she does have the look of a model, little Alexandre looks more like his father Albert then his mother. I wonder if she is know professional model now. :flowers:

She is an unusal looking women, does anybody know where she is from? she does have the look of a model, little Alexandre looks more like his father Albert then his mother. I wonder if she is know professional model now. :flowers:

I've wanted for a while to comment on which parent Alexandre looks like. Different people, I imagine with anyone,, see different likenesses. So I guess it depends upon the individual. He has many, many photos and imo as a baby at several different months he showed certain facial features as Albert, especially when his face was near his. And certainly of his mother in certain photos and he has her lips which he curves and folds so cute and funny.

There are some of him standing full length where he has the big shoulders and the father body-type as boys often do.

I've often wondered if she was doing any model work. I guess if she were we would see it some time. Then I suspect for a long while she has been on a silent mode-so perhaps not.

Oh, I believe Alexandre is all Albert with his mother + his father's mixed coloring. And the hair, of course is Albert's straight hair + Nicole's...um, I'm guessing it used to be kinky = curls.

Pics 30.10.2007

Here are some recent pics of mother and son enjoying the last
warm days in October at the Beach Club in Monaco, Alexandre
has grown a lot:

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** link

He has grown so much still cute as ever thanks Iceflower

He looks adorable in the first pic.

Ani

Alex is the cutiest kid that I seem I'm glad he happy boy and he had fun in the water with his family. I think when he grow up he will be a swimmer because he like the water alot.

Thanks Iceflower. He's a fine-looking handsome boy. He seems to be waving at the photog? Sorry, but I think everything he does is cute!!

Alex is one of the cutest non-royal royal kids around. He looks like his father. Nicole looks nice too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom