The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2006, 08:30 AM
Aristocracy

I think that because of Nicole's media blitz, Albert will have a more hands off approach when it come to raising the boy. As far as little Alex getting a step father, I would not hold my breath on that one. I think Nicole will only marry a man who can keep her in the lifestyle that she has grown accustomed to. And, we have PA's money to thank for that!

Old 09-17-2006, 12:01 PM
Serene Highness

Well, Nicole getting married will have no effect on the child support that Alex receives, so if anything, getting married would mean MORE money for her (the child support + new hubby's income). So I don't think that has anything to do with her decision to get married or not.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 09-17-2006, 04:06 PM

Alexandre is adorable!
Old 09-17-2006, 04:07 PM
Heir Presumptive

Alexandre shouldn't have to grow up with just 1 parent. Albert should take an active role in his son's life. It would be so sad for Alex to grow up feeling rejected by his father because he is illegetimate.
Old 09-17-2006, 09:00 PM
Heir Apparent

Maybe he has an active role in his son's wife, we don't know everything !
Old 09-18-2006, 12:38 AM
Courtier

Nicole should have seen the signs that she could not keep Prince Albert tied down even with them having a child together a lot of woman plan to get pregant on purpose to try to keep their man in this situation that did not work. She says she forget to use her birth control pill and that is how she had got pregant by Prince Albert I would beg to differ why ? I see that she just wanted him for his money being that he is very rich.She does not work anymore she just lives off the prince's money she has a lack of indepence and taking control of her finanical standings. And prince Albert hopefully will be apart of his son and his daughter's lives as well all children need some type of father figure.
Old 09-18-2006, 12:04 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by rominet09
Maybe he has an active role in his son's wife, we don't know everything !
This may be very true. We knew NOTHING about Alex before Nicole came out and there were pics of him being very much a doting father so it's quite possible that Alex sees his father as regularly as one can expect with PAs schedule. Well, I hope. . .

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 09-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Aristocracy

It is time to put to rest the saga of Nicole and Albert. Both individuals have moved on with their lives. People who post comments concerning Nicole and PA see their past relationship different. It seems to always end up in heated debates.

PA stated he would visit his son in private. We all know that PA is extremely private concerning his personal life. No one other than PA and Nicole are privy to any information concerning visitation. There is no possible way we will ever know. This is a private matter between PA and Nicole.

http://www.royalarchive.com/index.ph...d=699&Itemid=2
Old 09-23-2006, 01:46 AM
Courtier

They have moved on but the relationship they had always be talked about because it affects other people. Not just them that is why ? Their actions are the main topic.
Old 09-23-2006, 09:43 PM
Heir Apparent

I think you are very right Lynda but we are interested anyway
Old 11-21-2006, 04:54 PM
Royal Highness

Today I found small article in our newspapers mentioning that little Alexandre enjoyed his time at funfair in Monaco. He was there with Nicole... there's even little photo of him driving red Ferrari car. Cute boy!
Old 11-21-2006, 06:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ianna
Today I found small article in our newspapers mentioning that little Alexandre enjoyed his time at funfair in Monaco. He was there with Nicole... there's even little photo of him driving red Ferrari car. Cute boy!
Can you post the article? If Alex is going to Monaco, that means he likely is seeing his papa. Yay!

Old 11-21-2006, 06:28 PM
Serene Highness

Apparently he was there to see the fireworks. i doubt that he saw his dad, and if so it was clearly a short visit, seeing that the family was otherwise very busy.
Old 11-21-2006, 08:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Here's a link to the photo's.
http://www.eastnews.com.pl/news/tema...temat=00123190
Old 11-22-2006, 03:58 PM
Serene Highness

He looks just like his dad very cute boy
Old 11-22-2006, 04:12 PM
Serene Highness

Little Alexandre is a lovely boy but he seems to look more like Nicole especially his eyes and a profile. One year ago some mag posted pictures of Alexandre and Albert as a baby. Little Alex face had nothing to do with Albert's face even shape of their heads/faces were different. BTW I think that although Albert was a very cute as a infant little Alex was prettier. JMO

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 11-22-2006, 05:13 PM
Serene Highness

He looks just like his dad.

Old 11-22-2006, 05:14 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
Can you post the article? If Alex is going to Monaco, that means he likely is seeing his papa. Yay!
Sorry, didn't buy that newspaper, only read some articles. The lines are only translated version of photo captions posted on EastNews website (Lady Mac provided link for it).
Old 11-22-2006, 05:33 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurberryBrit
He looks just like his dad.
I think he looks like Nicole myself. JMO
Old 11-22-2006, 06:35 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine
Thanks for posting the link...nice to see little Alex having fun.

Closed Thread