Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 3 : May 2006 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That website is very interesting. They cite the old laws as a reason for Alex to be hereditary prince but not mention the fact that Ranier changed it. Anyway, loads of cute pics of Alex.

To be honest to me it looks like a self promotion for Nicole with her photo's on it. Like Albert said it was appealing to her. Really cute photo's of Alexandre like the first day of school.

Alexander Web Site

I checked who is the person that registered the web site ( everibody can do it with a who is service on internet...).
I discovered that the person who create this web site it's a person that lives in France and that owns a lot of others web site.
I cannot say that is he is not related to NC, but It's sure a person that like her, if you tipe his name or his email on Google, yo can find some intresting posts in some forums , where he discuss concerning NC and Alexander sistuation....

What I can definitly say is that this is a very good work fo Nicole Pr's Staff!!!!

:ermm:

I would think all of this would make Albert think twice before considering one of his out-of-wedlock children for the throne of MC in the future. There could be a dynastic battle between them. It would be fun to watch but not good for the monarchy in MC.

Laviollette said:
I would think all of this would make Albert think twice before considering one of his out-of-wedlock children for the throne of MC in the future. There could be a dynastic battle between them. It would be fun to watch but not good for the monarchy in MC.
I have to disagree with it would be fun because they are brother and sister they should get to know each other and I do hope the mothers are able to support their children in that way. While I don't like my daughters legal step mother I like seeing all three girls getting along as siblings should. I hope Albert gets the chance to share time with both of them like when Alex is older taking both his kids on a holiday together. Albert likes the beach, Jazmin and Alex couldn't see a more fitting outing than the three of them on the sea sailing, in it and under it driving.

This website looks like typical fan site and I think Nicole has nothing to do with creating that site. I discovered this site accidently more than year ago when I googled Albert de Monaco. Over year ago this site was accelerated for several days on Google and appeared on the top of the search when googling Albert.

Funny, you never see pictures of her other children. Hmmm

Maybe she wants to keep them out of the spotlight.

mwhite3182 said:
I saw a picture of them together but you can't see much.

I must say that since she has gotten an official recognition for Alexandre she has remained very quiet and reserved

mwhite3182 said:
Why would you see pics of her other children? They're not media worthy as they're not the sons of a Prince. There's nothing strange about that IMO. Also, she might not have custody of the other 2 boys so the chances of her beig photographed with them are less.

Preserving the children? But Alexandre is his child too and we know his face very well.

I think that the first right for a child, no matter his/her gender, religion or race, is to have his/her parents to take care of them- I'm seeing that other Albert's children are not getting his fatherly attention. This is really sad ...When these children would get older, they could have some kind of trauma regarding their childhood, so far from their father. I know that Prince Albert is not a bad man, and that he sees his children time to time...But it's very different to see a child time to time and to see him/her fully time. And it could be harsh for his other children to know that their brother is getting more attention from the medias than them. Maybe is better for them to be left out the TV cameras and the paparazzi crazy race for interesting pics...but no doubt, when older they will mind about the little attention they got .

And, Laviollette: I fully agree with your opinions.

Vanesa

rominet09 said:
I must say that since she has gotten an official recognition for Alexandre she has remained very quiet and reserved
YYeah despite every thing people(including myself) Said about nicole coste about how she came out with the child, I still have to give her props. I mean she kept their relationship secret for five years. She kept the kid hidden for a while. Had PA just put his name on that birth certificate, I believe there is a big chance NC would have still stayed quiet. But he signed a notorized letter then did not even give her a copy? I think she gave him enough time to sought it out and eventually realised she had to push him to it. After all there is like a billion dollars to think about. Like it or not that was his son and she had everyright to watch out for him. Since all these, we have not heard or seen her.

Nicole gave a real "performence" two years ago. She is quiet now because she might be tired and has competition now. Nicole looks like a model in the picture and the baby is with a nanny. Have we ever seen Caroline or Steph dressed like that when on vacation with kids?:rolleyes: And where are two other boys. Oh, yes their father is not a prince charming.;)
LadyMacAlpine is right, there was a one picture only showing Nicole with her older sons. It was November last year, at Nice airport, little Alexandre was also there. Older boys had tags that kids flying by themselves usually have.

Lakshmi said:
Nicole gave a real "performence" two years ago. She is quiet now because she might be tired and has competition now. Nicole looks like a model in the picture and the baby is with a nanny. Have we ever seen Caroline or Steph dressed like that when on vacation with kids?:rolleyes: And where are two other boys. Oh, yes their father is not a prince charming.;)
LadyMacAlpine is right, there was a one picture only showing Nicole with her older sons. It was November last year, at Nice airport, little Alexandre was also there. Older boys had tags that kids flying by themselves usually have.
That photo didn't look stage to me. There was one with Nicole and Alex on the beach playing together that looks staged but not this one.

rominet09 said:

As she should, after all her fifteen minutes was up a long time ago.

Lakshmi said:
If we talk about little Alexandre. I've found YouTube about the boy:"King of Sorrow":ermm:
If already posted, feel free to delete:
YouTube - King of Sorrow: Alexandre
Do you know when this might have been put together as most of the pictures are old? And who would have put it together? Just curious

hibou said:
Do you know when this might have been put together as most of the pictures are old? And who would have put it together? Just curious

I have no clue... I googled videos for P Albert and found this.

sirhon11234 said:
I found this pic of Nicole and Alexandre on a vacation.
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d32/sirhon11234/coste.jpg

copyright Diez Minutos magazine

Whao! She became such a fancy lady, she can't even carry her own child. Look at that face, like she had conquer a world.:lol: I still can't get over the first pictures of her from PM. One with a dirty feet and manicure and pedicure with uneven and chiped nailpolish at an event in Monaco in company of Princ. That showed me a real class!!!:wacko: At least we know for sure that Albert doesn't have a foot fetish.
I must admit she had cleaned up well since then. It shows that money can do a miracle! Good for her, at least she had learned something in last couple of years which we can't say for Tamara.

Last edited:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and they should be respected, even if you don't agree with them.
Remember that criticism is acceptable; insults and flames are not. Please treat each other with respect.

Furthermore
, this isn't the "Albert", "Albert & his girlfriends"or the "Albert should have worn a condom" thread. If you want to read about those topics you can go back through the old threads.
Let's get back to the topic of this thread which is Alexandre & Nicole Current Events.

Any off topic posts will be removed without warning and
if the rules of the forums can't be followed, the thread will be closed.

Thanks

Princely Family of Monaco Moderators

Last edited:
royal pauper said:
Whao! She became such a fancy lady, she can't even carry her own child. Look at that face, like she had conquer a world.:lol: I still can't get over the first pictures of her from PM. One with a dirty feet and manicure and pedicure with uneven and chiped nailpolish at an event in Monaco in company of Princ. That showed me a real class!!!:wacko: At least we know for sure that Albert doesn't have a foot fetish.
I must admit she had cleaned up well since then. It shows that money can do a miracle! Good for her, at least she had learned something in last couple of years which we can't say for Tamara.

You know, that could be her mother carrying Alexandre.

morhange said:
You know, that could be her mother carrying Alexandre.

Yup! You are definitely right. Nicole is a spit image of her mother. How couldn't I see that before:bang: :lol:

Last edited:
iceflower said:
In the last days of April Alexandre and his mother spent a relaxing day at the beach of Cap d'Ail in France - sweet little boy :)

Pic 1
Pic 2
More pics here!

That beach looks like rocks instead of sand. Can anyone tell us if it is? It can't be very comfortable if it is.

BTW-great pics, Thanks Iceflower:)

He looks just like his dad thanks iceflower

He does look very much like his father. It must have been a fun day at the beach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom