The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-05-2006, 07:23 PM
Serene Highness

I wonder what NC has done with regards to her other 2 children?

Does she see them at all? does she send them presents or have them visit her at her home at all?

As their mother, is she tending to their needs?

Surely her 2 other children would need a mother because they are still children too, even though they are not with her.:)

She has lots of cash and lots of free time, so I wonder if she does anything at all for her other 2 sons --- like take them on fun vacations to the beach or ride a bicycle with them or help them with their school work or things like that?

I would guess she would be obviously devoted to the 1 child she has with PA, but does she ever spend any of her attention at all for the children she had with her ex-husband?

I think if she were doing anything for her other children, it would be nice.

I'm sure they would appreciate it and they would feel like their mother cared about them too, just the same like she cares about Alexandre.:p

Old 07-05-2006, 09:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Well, since we aren't in a position to know what she's doing, there's not a lot of point in speculating. I don't know if you meant it that way, but your post comes across as having the subtext "she's neglecting her other children because they aren't as financially advantageous to her." I do hope that wasn't intentional.

Old 07-05-2006, 09:21 PM
Serene Highness

no, that wasn't the intent at all.

but I do see your point:) when I re-read it and I hope no one else reads it that way, because that would certainly not be my intention...
Old 08-23-2006, 05:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
This post is entitled NC/Alex. Why is it that no one ever says anything positive,rarely, about her? Nothing that places her in the realm of human beings like the rest of us
I completely agree with Neat2912 we can't judge NC because of her affair with PA and the birth of their son. I hope both NC and PA raise Alexandre to feel loved and cherished not to feel like he is a mistake.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:29 AM
Courtier

I blame both Nicole and Albert for sleeping together knowing that she coud have gotten pregnant. And that's what happen forget about race use common sense something that neither one of them used.And poor Alex is stuck in this mess that parents created by having him.I think he did not want have children but still and ended up having children.
Old 08-31-2006, 02:42 AM
Aristocracy

I wonder what kinds of gifts little Alex received from dear old dad?
Old 08-31-2006, 12:23 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by altagrace
Let us look at facts, just the facts:
When the story about Nicole Coste came out the immediate criticisms can be summarized as follows: gold digger, she only wants publicity, she is self-centered, she trapped him, who dees she think she is etc...
When the Jazmin/Tamara story broke out, the reaction was much more subdued: Wow! really! nice girl, she was right all along.
WHy such a different reaction in what are really 2 very similar situations? (In fact you could argue Nicole was on more solid grounds having had a relationship with Albert on and off for 5 years, while Tamara was like a one-night stand or a 1 week stand) The only difference -other than race- in the situations I see is that Nicole -aided by the French media- was much more effective at making her case public than Tamara -& american lawyers- was.
So what is the explanation then why Two women in a similar situation, doing more or less the same thing are judged so differently?

You have to admit just may be Racism IS the explanantion! This is not open racism, but the worse, more subtle form, the one which hides as "criticism".
Very good, altagrace. Some things are just simple.
Old 08-31-2006, 12:36 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
...I do not think anyone has said that they thought the TR situation is the result of someone who was trying to 'trap' anyone else. At least not by the way I interpret it. TR and PA seemed to have been having a quite literal 'one night stand' in the truest sense (regardless of anyones opinion of it) and she got pregnant by accident. My comment is not a a statement on anything that was done (or not done) after she had her child. I agree Albert could have handled it differently, but what's done is done.

NC describee a situation herself that many people interpreted as having trapped Albert into parenthood as a means to hold on to a by-gone relationship. Agree or not, it is what many have thought based on what she described. She even said that Albert said to her that he felt she trapped him with her 'accidental' pregnancy situation.

I think those are big differences in themselves. And in any event, whats done is done. It's all past now and that's it.:)
I don't see how anyone can make a judgement that NC "trapped" Albert into parenthood while concluding that poor TR and her one-month stand with Albert was not "trapping" him into fathering her child. No one can know that so why does TR get the benefit of the doubt? She's no better.

My personal opinion is that they both were looking to get pregnant for whatever reason and be taken care of for the rest of their lives. In TR's case, she has given interviews in the past implying that Jazmin was the heir to Monaco's throne. Imo, they both wanted a connection to Albert, his money and his families, both the Kelly's and the Grimaldi's.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:00 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashajones
I wonder what kinds of gifts little Alex received from dear old dad?
I hope we never find out. The details surrounding that little boy's life need to be kept as private as possible for his own sake. JMO
Old 08-31-2006, 01:23 PM
Gentry

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by libra65
I hope we never find out. The details surrounding that little boy's life need to be kept as private as possible for his own sake. JMO

AMEN. Alexandre should be brought up away from the press.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:40 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence
AMEN. Alexandre should be brought up away from the press.
I don't think sashajones was demanding that the whole world know what "dear old dad" got Alex for his birthday. I took it to mean that she was wondering if PA got anything at all for his son on his birthday, least of all a phone call.
Old 08-31-2006, 01:45 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
I don't think sashajones was demanding that the whole world know what "dear old dad" got Alex for his birthday. I took it to mean that she was wondering if PA got anything at all for his son on his birthday, least of all a phone call.
Oh I realize that. I'm hoping he did see Alexandre, but you know the tabloids and how they dig.
Old 08-31-2006, 03:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

I'am sure PA at least called Alexandre to wish him a happy birthday.
Old 08-31-2006, 03:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhon11234
I'am sure PA at least called Alexandre to wish him a happy birthday.
I think you give PA more credit than he deserves, imho.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:16 PM
Aristocracy

When it comes to Albert I would not jump to conclusions. He stated that his relationship with his children depended on his relationship with their mothers. Unless he got a sudden change of heart I can see him being petty with his little son. I am so disappointed in Albert. He only seem to care about finding women to have a good time with. If he does not take time to be a father to both of his children, he will live to regret it.

Someone need to tell this Prince that money is not everything and that, there are some things that money cannot buy- like the unconditional love of a child. If Albert gives his children the time of day they would love and admire him.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:36 PM
Courtier

He didn't want those children to start with so it's normal that he doesn't feel the need to be with them.
Old 08-31-2006, 06:52 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I think you give PA more credit than he deserves, imho.
Lol ur absolutely right!!!!
Old 08-31-2006, 06:58 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
I don't see how anyone can make a judgement that NC "trapped" Albert into parenthood while concluding that poor TR and her one-month stand with Albert was not "trapping" him into fathering her child. No one can know that so why does TR get the benefit of the doubt? She's no better.

My personal opinion is that they both were looking to get pregnant for whatever reason and be taken care of for the rest of their lives. In TR's case, she has given interviews in the past implying that Jazmin was the heir to Monaco's throne. Imo, they both wanted a connection to Albert, his money and his families, both the Kelly's and the Grimaldi's.
I agree, neither one is better than the other. I do agree competely with what you've said that and everything that's been put out there about them seems to show that these women had some ideas about what they wanted.

Albert did have a big part in getting himself into those situations though.
Old 09-06-2006, 05:54 PM
Aristocracy

Sasha- "wonder what..gift from dear old dad" I imagine you really wondered, however a bit possibly-that word sarcastic. You were probably thinking-how great a gift could be and possibly the thoughtfulness. I haven't allowed myself to wonder but I could accept the answer. !!!

Here we are again with the old which one tricked and which one didn't. Neither of you know nothing now or a year ago, in truth-no proof. We just know the children are here.

And I can't agree, but maybe I don't know certain things about the press, etc. But I'm very happy to have learned about Alexandre, so very happy to have met this delightful little boy. And judging from the comments there are others who share this position with me. And I don't see so far what abuses the mother has made of his (since of course, except the initial ones) photo opportunities. I, personally think (my not humble opinion) its time to see an update, at least a look at the 3 year old.
Old 09-06-2006, 07:27 PM
Aristocracy

Alexandre First Day at Nursery School- I didn't get the name of the publication but -- A prestigious nursery school in Nice enrolled Alexandre. They said he was sad to leave his mom,as all the little ones are. They did mention" no dad to be sad to leave." And there was something about Saturday in connetion with his birthday, and father not being there. But publications can be dramatic. I think the 24th was a Wednesday. It did mention lots of celebration was had for him-where I don't knowSo for you concerned people re attention-Nice is perfect for him. But we see he will never be not recognized. And that's ok.