The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #141  
Old 05-04-2006, 06:53 PM
MyAdia's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 254
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neat2912
Yes Princess, I've been reminded of that several times. (If you're referring to the thread namesake) But in all fairness we're at one year now. What do ANY of US know about her. We need to be careful in playing psychiatrist, I can't believe the great liberties that have been taken to rework her.
Well, I can understand why my prediction about Nicole was deleted. I do not have to re-work Nicole. Thus far, Nicole has been very predictable. So I am sure my prediction will come to pass. For some reason, I saved that post in a document that I'm working on. So, when my prediction does happen, I'll re-post it.

Watch and wait.

Of course none of us know her personally. But you act like a woman has never in the history of the world tried to keep or get a man by becoming pregnant. Didn't Prince Albert himself (who knows the woman!) said he was set up. Geez, please, knock this woman off of this bewildered puzzling pedestal you seemed to have placed her on. If you are in need of women (African, black, anglo-saxon, whatever) to praise or uplift for their accomplishment, I will be more than happy to give you quite an extensive list. If not, in the meantime, please be prepared for people who may not view Nicole in such an admirable light as you have.

Have a nice day:)
__________________

  #142  
Old 05-04-2006, 08:03 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Diego, United States
Posts: 786
I think MyAida is just laying out the relationship between Albert and Nicole exactly like it was, in brilliant fashion I might add (see post #134), not through rose-colored glasses. It's just the hard-nose truth and not the way we might want things to be. It is not a fairytale nor does it have any chance of becoming one.
__________________

  #143  
Old 05-04-2006, 09:53 PM
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 1,020
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAdia
Well, I can understand why my prediction about Nicole was deleted. I do not have to re-work Nicole. Thus far, Nicole has been very predictable. So I am sure my prediction will come to pass. For some reason, I saved that post in a document that I'm working on. So, when my prediction does happen, I'll re-post it.

Watch and wait.

Of course none of us know her personally. But you act like a woman has never in the history of the world tried to keep or get a man by becoming pregnant. Didn't Prince Albert himself (who knows the woman!) said he was set up. Geez, please, knock this woman off of this bewildered puzzling pedestal you seemed to have placed her on. If you are in need of women (African, black, anglo-saxon, whatever) to praise or uplift for their accomplishment, I will be more than happy to give you quite an extensive list. If not, in the meantime, please be prepared for people who may not view Nicole in such an admirable light as you have.

Have a nice day:)
honestly. And this particular woman had been married before, she had given birth to 2 other children, and she was separated from her husband (but still married) when she started sleeping around with Albert. She didn't seem to forget her birth control until after he broke up with her (he was stupid). I would have to believe she knew about relationships with men before she met PA, because she had been married before and because she was a mother. But he certainly did not do a good job saying no.

I agree with MyAdia, NC must have some good qualities. But for the way she put herself out there. I just still do not understand how any woman keep pushing as she did? Especially after supposedly going thru so much grief as she claimed. His family rejected her, his circle of friends shunned her and isolated her after PA dumped her. Then she kept choosing to go to MC pursuing him, calling him, even while she said he even acted like he did not want to be seen with her in public, then abandons her to have a baby from unwanted pregnancy alone (she claimed all this). Then she insists to move down the road from him to be nearby and demands that the man be a part of her life still for the sake of the child?

This is what she said she did. I would not call her actions only because of love. But then (while I am not perfect) I sure cannot see myself acting in such a way either. One has to wonder...
  #144  
Old 05-05-2006, 03:09 AM
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 16,894
Posts are being deleted when they stray into fantasy, speculation, or posters talking about themselves rather than the subject. They aren't being deleted because people are being truthful, they're being deleted because they're off topic.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator
  #145  
Old 05-05-2006, 08:39 AM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Manhattan, United States
Posts: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAdia
Well, I can understand why my prediction about Nicole was deleted. I do not have to re-work Nicole. Thus far, Nicole has been very predictable. So I am sure my prediction will come to pass. For some reason, I saved that post in a document that I'm working on. So, when my prediction does happen, I'll re-post it.

Watch and wait.

Of course none of us know her personally. But you act like a woman has never in the history of the world tried to keep or get a man by becoming pregnant. Didn't Prince Albert himself (who knows the woman!) said he was set up. Geez, please, knock this woman off of this bewildered puzzling pedestal you seemed to have placed her on. If you are in need of women (African, black, anglo-saxon, whatever) to praise or uplift for their accomplishment, I will be more than happy to give you quite an extensive list. If not, in the meantime, please be prepared for people who may not view Nicole in such an admirable light as you have.

Have a nice day:)
My Adia ....
There are some people who don't want us to speak the truth about Nicole as we see it. :(
  #146  
Old 05-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Warren's Avatar
Administrator in Memoriam
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 15,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyodessa
My Adia ....
There are some people who don't want us to speak the truth about Nicole as we see it. :(
I don't know who you are referring to as "some people", but in regard to this thread, and the Forums in general, all opinions across the spectrum are encouraged, so long as they conform to the Posting Rules and Guidelines. Thus no speculation, no offensive language, and no slanderous statements or allegations. Refer also to Elspeth's post at #144.

Warren
  #147  
Old 05-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: --xxSan Diego, Algeria
Posts: 126
Lady Elspeeth and Warren with all due respect. There is a lot of wild speculation-extremely. I am very sorry but there is. And if someone chooses to be careful of how they delve into someone else's life. Please allow them. They should have the right to abstain without being accused of approving of misconduct.There are things said here-that deal with interworkings of the mind of an individual-who can see into there?

This thread is for NC and Alex-There was a violent attack re out-of-wedlock children and their treatment-how do we know with a new monarch. Truth?speculation? fantasy? But I'm done here, I saw something exciting I want to move forward with.
  #148  
Old 05-05-2006, 04:56 PM
Aristocracy
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: --xxSan Diego, Algeria
Posts: 126
I, yesterday, joined the congratulatory group of TBRC in her new position. To see those initials have meant to me excellence in photography and joyful imaging. And maybe we'll soon see a spritey PA accompanied by his chosen happiness. And maybe we (my mate and I) will see our little international idol for his August birthday and how he has grown.
  #149  
Old 05-05-2006, 05:59 PM
Commoner
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: B, United States
Posts: 11
Nicole Coste's ex-husband and her 2 other sons moved to South America. They were living in France up until Nicole went to the media about Albert being Alex's father.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Coste
  #150  
Old 05-05-2006, 06:37 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Diego, United States
Posts: 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
...I agree with MyAdia, NC must have some good qualities. But for the way she put herself out there. I just still do not understand how any woman keep pushing as she did? Especially after supposedly going thru so much grief as she claimed. His family rejected her, his circle of friends shunned her and isolated her after PA dumped her. Then she kept choosing to go to MC pursuing him, calling him, even while she said he even acted like he did not want to be seen with her in public, then abandons her to have a baby from unwanted pregnancy alone (she claimed all this). Then she insists to move down the road from him to be nearby and demands that the man be a part of her life still for the sake of the child?
Nicole may have been desperate and her behavior ugly, but she is like a lot of other women PA has allowed in his life. Women who he has sex with shortly after meeting them. What does he expect? He likes to take these risks and has ended up with this woman as the mother of his child. She doesn't seem concerned about her older children, imo, because they are not of the loins of Albert, her meal ticket. The problem for her is that Albert, imo, treats Eric Alexandre with the same indifference that Nicole treats her two older boys, imo. I doubt if she sees the irony.
  #151  
Old 05-05-2006, 08:26 PM
MyAdia's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra
Nicole Coste's ex-husband and her 2 other sons moved to South America. They were living in France up until Nicole went to the media about Albert being Alex's father.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexandre_Coste
First of all ANYBODY can write or edit an entry in Wikipedia. So, it does not mean it is a truthful source. People are aware that Wikipedia is a popular source for Internet users, so people tend to update these entry to give the slant they want. It's interesting how this writer was bias towards the succession entry for little Alexandre (I guess as a child he does not have much to say about himself now :-) and harped on the notion that he may one day be prince. With alexandre comes Nicole and I am sure Albert knows no one in Monaco would like to say her presiding in the Princely Palace.

If Nicole's ex-husband has moved to South America, kudos to him. All along I said he seemed like a great parent who decided to put the interest of his children before his own and keep his children out of the media. Perhaps Nicole should take heed and follow his example. Do you think that Nicole will move to South America so that her older two sons can be nearer than mother? I don't think albert would mind if little Alex moved to South America.
  #152  
Old 05-05-2006, 08:34 PM
MyAdia's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neat2912
Lady Elspeeth and Warren with all due respect. There is a lot of wild speculation-extremely. I am very sorry but there is. And if someone chooses to be careful of how they delve into someone else's life. Please allow them. They should have the right to abstain without being accused of approving of misconduct.There are things said here-that deal with interworkings of the mind of an individual-who can see into there?

This thread is for NC and Alex-There was a violent attack re out-of-wedlock children and their treatment-how do we know with a new monarch. Truth?speculation? fantasy? But I'm done here, I saw something exciting I want to move forward with.
This is truly a mission for you - stopping ANY kind of negative post of this woman. It seems very personal. No one has to look into the inter-mind of Nicole. SHE, herself expressed her intentions, behavior, and attitude to the would in numerous first hand interviews. So, please understand in a public forum (as this messageboard) people can and do comment on such public figures. I do believe if it were up to you NOTHING remotely negative could be posted and you would only allow posts such as the weird utterance of messages that you send to Nicole and Alex. You yourself have nothing positive to say about her.
  #153  
Old 05-05-2006, 08:42 PM
MyAdia's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neat2912
I, yesterday, joined the congratulatory group of TBRC in her new position. To see those initials have meant to me excellence in photography and joyful imaging. And maybe we'll soon see a spritey PA accompanied by his chosen happiness. And maybe we (my mate and I) will see our little international idol for his August birthday and how he has grown.
And what if you don't? Thus far, we have not seen any "joyful imaging" of a "Spritey PA" and "his chosen happiness". Maybe Albert still has not yet to come terms with his UNCHOSEN happiness. Maybe if or when he does, it will remain in his private life, as he so stated his desires on several interviews - for the child to be a part of his private life. Geez, please take off these rosy colored glasses that you are seeing Alex's conception and birth through and pray that his future with his father can take a different path.
  #154  
Old 05-05-2006, 09:27 PM
MyAdia's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 254
Why I post about Nicole

My entrance into the world of royalty started when read New York Times article dated July 7, 2005 Thursday, titled “Prince of Monaco Acknowledges Son by French-Togolese Woman.” This was the first time I ever heard of Prince Albert. I knew of Princess Grace, but I never followed the lives of her children. The first paragraphed caught my attention and intrigued me, especially the part about the fairy tale. I am a sucker for love stories and fairy tales.

In what is either a fairy tale come true or a true confession of an expensive indiscretion, Prince Albert II of Monaco on Wednesday officially recognized paternity of a boy born to a French-Togolese woman nearly two years ago, automatically conferring on the boy the eventual rights to a thick slice of his billion-dollar fortune.


A little further down the NYT writer described the relationship as this:

Ms. Coste, 33, was born to a merchant in Togo and came to France to study when she was 17. She was a flight attendant for Air France when Prince Albert, a passenger, asked for her phone number. The love affair that ensued lasted several years until, according to her, Prince Albert's father intervened. She says Alexandre was conceived when she and the prince briefly reunited to celebrate her 31st birthday.

I was really impressed that a rich European had a “love affair that ensued several years” with his African love. I wanted to know more about this love affair that was almost caught short by his father. It seemed that fate was on their side when the lovers caught together and conceived Alexandre. This article was very supportive of Nicole’s account of the relationship. Then the below paragraph raised my suspicion that maybe this is not quite the fairy take I hoped.

Ms. Coste lives in the prince's two-bedroom apartment in the upscale 16th Arrondissement in Paris and will have use of a house on the French Riviera, half owned by Prince Albert and half by his son, Mr. Vaconsin said. But he said she needs more space to accommodate her two other children, from a previous marriage. Those children now live nearby with their father. The prince's statement, released by Mr. Lacoste, said, ''His Serene Highness Sovereign Prince Albert II of Monaco'' was ''stunned'' by the Paris-Match photo spread showing him holding and feeding young Alexandre. Last month, a court awarded the prince 50,000 euros, about $60,000, in damages after he sued Paris-Match, alleging invasion of privacy.

The statement said the prince deplored the fact that the revelation was made within days of his father's death.


Regardless, my interest in these two lovers was sown. After googling Ms. Coste, I came across several message boards and links to her Paris Match and L’Express interview. My fairy tale account of the prince, his African lover, and his love child soon faded. Further direct quotes from Prince Albert clearly erased any notions of a fairy tale union that I was holding. Unlike a core group of admirers of Nicole, I saw this story as the below New York Times writer (dated 10 Sept 2005) and Prince Albert saw it as.

''It was a very difficult moment for me,'' he said with characteristic understatement, adding that he is still ''coming to terms'' with the unintended fatherhood. When asked if he believed he was tricked into having a child, as the mother's account suggested, he was unflinching. ''Yes, I think I was set up,'' he said.


No one has to re-write Nicole’s life in this forum to comment on this situation (or need a medical license in psychiatry). She already wrote it; some people just cannot or refuse to read it as it was written.
  #155  
Old 05-05-2006, 09:47 PM
MyAdia's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 254
Oh, I should add that journalist Craig S. Smith wrote both NYT arrticles. I guess he, like I, got a better picture of the true relationship after his first encounter with this story. His second article was based on an interview he conducted with Prince Albert in Monaco. Unlike his first article, he dropped the notion of any fairy tale relationship in his second article - the words are not even mentioned.
  #156  
Old 05-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Suonymona's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: *******, United States
Posts: 830
I happen to know the person who rewrote the wiki entry. They deliberately the "Prince Eric" line in because of a dispute over his name. While the article is labelled Alexander Coste, he is referred to as Eric Alexander throughout as well as in the section of PA's article about him.

They were stressing the fact that his name is Eric, no matter what Nicole calls him to the press; that if he were to become Prince (which is also stressed in the article by PA's own quotes as never ever likely), his name would be as it is legally now-Eric. My understanding is that given what PA has said, they believe he will never be Prince but that they did not note that personal opinion unsupported.

The article IS balanced. It was discussed in the wiki admins board. If it were not, it would be tagged for bias and a rewrite requested.

Yes, nearly anyone can write for Wikipedia, but some of the more popular and/or controversial articles are limited to registered users who have experience. You can see who wrote/edited the article and what they added/deleted since the article was created by clicking the page history link at the top.

Anyone can give an opinion of Nicole, Eric, Albert or any Royals on this board. But in this age of media-need-to-know, outright speculation is dangerous. There are enough confusing [verbal] 'images' from what the persons involved have said, lets not create our own 'fanfiction' to 'support' our opinions.

I think your thoughts about Nicole and the circumstances of Eric's conception are interesting MyAdia. But they are not fact. Neither is any of the "negative speculation" that has appeared on this thread. None of us truly knows what happened. Even the two involved cannot agree. Will this stop us from opining and discussing? Certainly not.
TRF needs to be fair in allowing for opinions from all angles while keeping rampant speculation to minimum for its own safety. Legalities could literally destroy this place. The only true bias is not letting anything stand that would let that happen.

Ann
  #157  
Old 05-05-2006, 10:36 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: San Diego, United States
Posts: 786
I found the Wikipedia profile on Alex Coste balanced as well. The last sentence that read Albert would "review the situation" if he never married and had children was in fact uttered by him on Larry King last year, which was, imo, an uninformed and weakling answer about his own country's constitution and its line-of-succession. He could have easily said that Caroline is first-in-line followed by her children. He couldn't find the words and his own lack of stamina and strength has contributed to the confusion surrounding whether little Alexandre would ever be placed in line to the Monegasque throne. Monaco would have to go through 17 people before the principality runs out of heirs. Albert is deserving of NC and the bad situation he finds himself in for running around with the most unsuitable women he can find on the planet, imo, of course.
  #158  
Old 05-05-2006, 10:42 PM
MyAdia's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: ***, United States
Posts: 254
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
I happen to know the person who rewrote the wiki entry. They deliberately the "Prince Eric" line in because of a dispute over his name. While the article is labelled Alexander Coste, he is referred to as Eric Alexander throughout as well as in the section of PA's article about him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona

They were stressing the fact that his name is Eric, no matter what Nicole calls him to the press; that if he were to become Prince (which is also stressed in the article by PA's own quotes as never ever likely), his name would be as it is legally now-Eric. My understanding is that given what PA has said, they believe he will never be Prince but that they did not note that personal opinion unsupported…
Ann
I really need to stay out of this thread; I am trying to view this thread with logic and it's driving me crazy. Do you understand what it means to be slanted? Your explanation above confirmed my original "speculation" noted in my post about the new Wiki entry. It was so obvious to me after reading what the author's intention was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
Anyone can give an opinion of Nicole, Eric, Albert or any Royals on this board. But in this age of media-need-to-know, outright speculation is dangerous. There are enough confusing [verbal] 'images' from what the persons involved have said, lets not create our own 'fanfiction' to 'support' our opinions.

I think your thoughts about Nicole and the circumstances of Eric's conception are interesting MyAdia. But they are not fact. Neither is any of the "negative speculation" that has appeared on this thread…
Ann
I think people are confusing the concepts "opinion" and “outright speculation” A speculation is a post expressing a belief or conjecture based on no or incomplete evidence. An opinion is a personal belief or judgment held with confidence but not substantiated by positive knowledge. So for example, if one reads personal direct statements and accounts of a situation given by a person such as Ms. Coste and one comments on those direct statements and in a public forum such as a royal message board – that is an OPINION. A post where one tries to predict Ms. Coste next course of action not based on any evidence is a speculation.

So for example, if Nicole states in an interview that she became pregnant because she forgot take one birth AFTER the last time that she had sex with Prince Albert and I make comments that questions her assertions because of the timing of this forgetfulness and a little knowledge of birth control pills (please read how birth control pills work), this is an OPINION. Furthermore, when Prince Albert HIMSELF, and journalist Craig Smith, and a WHOLE BUNCH of other people also question this and then comment – this is an OPINION and not speculation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
None of us truly knows what happened. Even the two involved cannot agree. Will this stop us from opining and discussing? Certainly not.
Ann
Actually, that statement isnot true. There is one person who does truly knows what happen about the conception – Nicole Coste. She has presented herself and gave detailed accounts of what happened. She told the world (in the Paris Match interview) how she called Albert several times to ask him to celebrate her birthday with him. she stated that he was several hours late that night. She stated that she forgot to take her nbirth control pill (in an elaborate story). I don't have to SPECULATE about how he was conceived. She told me. I just opined and chose not to believe everything she said and questioned her "forgetfulness". It seems I wasn't alone, so did Prince Albert I might add.
  #159  
Old 05-05-2006, 11:05 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laviollette
I found the Wikipedia profile on Alex Coste balanced as well. The last sentence that read Albert would "review the situation" if he never married and had children was in fact uttered by him on Larry King last year, which was, imo, an uninformed and weakling answer about his own country's constitution and its line-of-succession. He could have easily said that Caroline is first-in-line followed by her children. He couldn't find the words and his own lack of stamina and strength has contributed to the confusion surrounding whether little Alexandre would ever be placed in line to the Monegasque throne. Monaco would have to go through 17 people before the principality runs out of heirs. Albert is deserving of NC and the bad situation he finds himself in for running around with the most unsuitable women he can find on the planet, imo, of course.
I have to differ with you on this statement, Laviollette. Albert has the right and the ability to change the Constitution and the line-of-succession by "adopting" his son. Should something happen in the future, should he change his mind that he wants an heir (this is in reference to the financial inheritance that Alex is entitled to) to also inherit the throne, he has wiggle room. Ultimately succession is a family issue and the Grimaldis have been famous for their rows and challenges to the throne. (Let's just hope that's all in the past.) I agree, on many occasions, Albert has made statements on a variety of subjects that left open a lot of room for questioning; however in this situation, I'm sure Albert has been warned that should he never marry and father a legitimate child, there could be a Constitutional challenge albeit it's unlikely. You are right, there are 17 legitimate heirs before Alex would even be considered at this time. I get the impression Albert is the type of person who sees all of the gray areas of a situation which is why he falls into some of his blunders. (I bet he can be a bit of a policy wonk too...)
  #160  
Old 05-05-2006, 11:15 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Boston, United States
Posts: 566
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAdia
Actually, that statement isnot true. There is one person who does truly knows what happen about the conception – Nicole Coste. She has presented herself and gave detailed accounts of what happened. She told the world (in the Paris Match interview) how she called Albert several times to ask him to celebrate her birthday with him. she stated that he was several hours late that night. She stated that she forgot to take her nbirth control pill (in an elaborate story). I don't have to SPECULATE about how he was conceived. She told me. I just opined and chose not to believe everything she said and questioned her "forgetfulness". It seems I wasn't alone, so did Prince Albert I might add.
I have to admit, anyone who read that Paris Match article, who knows how to use the pill effectively, realizes that the pregnancy was a "calculated mistake." Missing one pill can't get you pregnant particularly if you realize this in time and take two when you go to count them or if you go back to taking them as prescribed. For someone who had been taking the pill for a long time, she suddenly got very forgetful. (I believe she also "forgot" her pills in France when she went on a transatlantic flight to NY for a few days -- per the PM interview). I don't believe Nicole was evil or malicioius -- just angry and desperate.
__________________

Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 4: July 2008 Mandy Current Events Archive 104 10-11-2009 12:32 AM
Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events Part 3 : May 2006 - July 2008 tbhrc Current Events Archive 463 07-16-2008 10:44 PM
Princess Stephanie Current Events 6 : Dec.2005 - Feb.2006 Gabriella Current Events Archive 302 02-26-2006 04:28 PM
Kate Middleton Current Events 4: December 2005-February 2006 Elspeth Current Events Archive 217 02-09-2006 04:36 PM
Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events 1 : Sept.2005 - Dec.2005 LadyMacAlpine Current Events Archive 210 12-16-2005 11:30 PM




Popular Tags
ascot 2016 best gown best gown september 2016 best hat best outfit catherine middleton style coup d'etat crown prince haakon crown princess mary crown princess mary fashion crown princess mette-marit current events duchess of cambridge e-mail fashion poll germany grand duke jean greece kate middleton king abdullah ii king felipe king felipe vi king willem-alexander member introduction monarchy natural disasters new zealand nobel gala norway november 2016 october 2016 opening of parliament picture of the week prince bernhard prince charles princess madeleine princess marie princess mary princess mary daytime fashion princess mary fashion princess mary hats princess mary style queen juliana queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen letizia style queen mathilde queen mathildes outfits queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen rania in oslo royal fashion september 2016 spencers state visit state visit to denmark succession sweden the duchess of cambridge the duchess of cambridge casual wear the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion the duchess of cambridge fashion the duchess of cambridge hats


Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:38 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2016
Jelsoft Enterprises