Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events 2 : Dec.2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its unthinkable how all you ladies wish Alex never endup with any Grimaldi money why is that a problem for you is he a bad kid because of NC or you think a child born out of wedlock is a better human than the other....Well I am waiting for PA to get married have a baby boy see what he will look like..His current GF is CW if she is still around mix the two together yark.....

Well, forgive us for not cheering up when a woman uses pregnancy and an unplanned child to trick a man!!!!!

pama said:
Its unthinkable how all you ladies wish Alex never endup with any Grimaldi money why is that a problem for you is he a bad kid because of NC or you think a child born out of wedlock is a better human than the other....Well I am waiting for PA to get married have a baby boy see what he will look like..His current GF is CW if she is still around mix the two together yark.....

Which posters have said that they wish Alexandre never ends up with any Grimaldi money?

Well, forgive us for not cheering up when a woman uses pregnancy and an unplanned child to trick a man!!!!!
Bottom line is it takes 2 to tango. Albert was/is a big boy. He had the "best education", surely this included "sexual education" and where babies come from....

We are still with the Constitution speculation? Well, I have to say that this is an interesting topic on the legalities of a near abolute Prince. Like, if Rainier approved the last Constitution, can anyone come after and just change it or do the people of Monaco have a say too?

I doubt nowadays the little offspring of these two, Albert and Nicole, will ever be in control of Monaco. But I would like Albert to have the kid grow up with the dignity of having his father's name recognized. Of this whole tabloid heaven affair that detail is the one I find the most rotten. The kid is innocent and should not be caught in the mess his parents made between themselves.

altagrace said:
Bottom line is it takes 2 to tango. Albert was/is a big boy. He had the "best education", surely this included "sexual education" and where babies come from....

ITA. Albert should have exercised some common sense as well. He left birth control up to Nicole when he is the one who should have been more cautious. He made his bed, now he has to lie in it. Supporting Alexandre financially will be easy. I'm interested in seeing what kind of emotional support and love Albert will show towards his son despite him not planning to have a child, with Nicole, in the first place.

Last edited:
Toledo said:
We are still with the Constitution speculation? Well, I have to say that this is an interesting topic on the legalities of a near abolute Prince. Like, if Rainier approved the last Constitution, can anyone come after and just change it or do the people of Monaco have a say too?

I doubt nowadays the little offspring of these two, Albert and Nicole, will ever be in control of Monaco. But I would like Albert to have the kid grow up with the dignity of having his father's name recognized. Of this whole tabloid heaven affair that detail is the one I find the most rotten. The kid is innocent and should not be caught in the mess his parents made between themselves.
He is not man enough to do that He can't make Alex a Grimaldi because his PR people object you know why i think that in NC interview she said PA was okay with her having the baby he change his mind later because she think something or someone got to him he run scared.Too bad PA acted that way toward Alex,PA look like such a caring and wonderful man.

sommone said:
ITA. Albert should have exercised some common sense as well. He left birth control up to Nicole when he is the one who should have been more cautious. He made his bed, now he has to lie in it. Supporting Alexandre financially will be easy. I'm interested in seeing what kind of emotional support and love he will show towards him despite him being unplanned and unwanted.

pama said:
He is not man enough to do that He can't make Alex a Grimaldi because his PR people object you know why i think that in NC interview she said PA was okay with her having the baby he change his mind later because she think something or someone got to him he run scared.Too bad PA acted that way toward Alex,PA look like such a caring and wonderful man.

You are both so right! :)
He can't blame anyone on this one, nor can Nicole blame anyone else on her decisions. They both knew when you don't use protection you play roulette with the life of a future baby.

sommone said:
ITA. Albert should have exercised some common sense as well. He left birth control up to Nicole when he is the one who should have been more cautious. He made his bed, now he has to lie in it. Supporting Alexandre financially will be easy. I'm interested in seeing what kind of emotional support and love he will show towards him despite him being unplanned and unwanted.

Makes sense, but I disagree with one little part.

Regardless of anything that she said was happening with her and despite her own public comment after, I believe sincerely that his mother truly wanted him (a child from Albert).

I do not think, regardless of what she said, that NC honestly thinks of Alexandre as result of an 'unwanted' pregnancy. But that is just my own opinion and no unpleasantness either.

And if I am not mistaken, in her story she did clearly say that she loved her baby and that she felt her unborn child (Alex) knew it from the beginning. Please someone correct me if I am wrong on that.:) :p

Now PA, that is clearly a different story altogether. wishy-washy. but, I can imagine it would be hard for anyone to find themselves in that type of situation, especially if it is something that they are not geared towards.

Last edited:
Lillia said:

Regardless of anything that she said was happening with her and despite her own public comment after, I believe sincerely that his mother truly wanted him (a child from Albert).

I do not think, regardless of what she said, that NC honestly thinks of Alexandre as result of an 'unwanted' pregnancy. But that is just my own opinion and no unpleasantness either.

And if I am not mistaken, in her story she did clearly say that she loved her baby and that she felt her unborn child (Alex) knew it from the beginning. Please someone correct me if I am wrong on that.:) :p

Now PA, that is clearly a different story altogether. wishy-washy. but, I can imagine it would be hard for anyone to find themselves in that type of situation, especially if it is something that they are not geared towards.
Wait....she felt her un born baby new from the beginning {unborn baby new what}
icon10.gif
Please tell me

Last edited:
Lillia said:

Hello Lillia. I think you misread my post. I was speaking of Alexandre being unwanted and unplanned by Albert, not Nicole.:) Maybe I will go back and reword it so it sounds that way. Sorry.:eek:

Last edited:
Princess BellyFlop said:
Well it happens all the time. At least NC was bright enough to have it with PA, some women do it (get pregnant) just to keep some men in their lives. PS: sometime these men are abusive, broke and jobless. And yet they get pregnant to keep them around. So kudos to her. And i agree with whoever said PA, should have been more careful in terms of birth control. I mean honestly how could he not. Alex should not be punished because of his parents mistake and i hope he gets whatever is rightfully his in terms of inheritance at the end. Just because people do not like NC does not mean the child has to pay for that. I don't agree with what she did in terms of the media infact i don't like her either and totally agree she set him up (although he allowed her to), but i cannot forget PA was with her five years prior to alex and would have probably still been with her were it not for the baby but the baby now exists and he is the child of a prince and a wealthy one at that so i do not see why he should not be treated as such financially (something PA is already doing) anyway. When people father children or divorce they pay child support according to their finances so why do people feel so bad about this case. In the US, I watched an ex-wife of a basketballer say how she recieved $30,000/mth on child support. So if you think about it, what NC was getting isn't that much for someone who's baby daddy is worth a whole lot more. As always, this is my personal opinion on the matter.

Last edited:
sommone said:
Hello Lillia. I think you misread my post. I was speaking of Alexandre being unwanted and unplanned by Albert, not Nicole.:) Maybe I will go back and reword it so it sounds that way. Sorry.:eek:

Yes, I'm sorry. I did misunderstand it.

thank you for pointing that out for me:)

pama said:
icon10.gif
Please tell me
I will look in the article and find what she told to the interviewer.

She said a lot, so the interview is quite long (for those who remember it) but i will find the exact comment for you.

Lillia said:

I think many people do not have sympathy for Prince Albert for this unwanted and unplanned pregnacy (as stated by him, regardless of what Nicole said) because they feel he should have used condoms. Many women have especially been harsh on him. But, we need to realize that a woman has options in most countries if she finds herself in a situation where she is pregnant and she does not want the baby nor does she want to continue with the pregnacy. She can have an abortion (I do not advocate this option). And, millions of women do choose to have an abortion each year. Most women do not have to "come to terms" with a child they do not want as Prince Albert mentioned that he still trying to do. A woman can have an abortion or place the child up for adoption. Prince Albert did not have any of these choices. His fate was decided for him when he chose to have unprotected (I'm assuming) sex with Nicole. Fair or unfair, that's life.

Last edited:
Some of us blame both of them for the stupid sitiation they got themselves into. He, a future head of state being so irresponsible, and she, a married woman with two kids dating another man who is not even good looking. Just rich. In the end, is all about the money. Had he been a nobody she would have never given him a second look. The kid is the unfortunate victim.

Toledo said:
Some of us blame both of them for the stupid sitiation they got themselves into. He, a future head of state being so irresponsible, and she, a married woman with two kids dating another man who is not even good looking. Just rich. In the end, is all about the money. Had he been a nobody she would have never given him a second look. The kid is the unfortunate victim.
Totally agree, Had he not been a rich prince, a lot of women would not have given him a second look. He would definately have not been able to date some of the women he has.

Being a prince may not be a good thing for love...

jabilo said:
Totally agree, Had he not been a rich prince, a lot of women would not have given him a second look. He would definately have not been able to date some of the women he has.

I think the fact that he is a wealthy prince is almost a curse, and possibly one of the reasons he has never married.

He must waste a lot of time and emotional energy, getting to know if the women he dates are truly interested in him or the wealth and status? If I were in his shoes, I would be crushed when/if I found out the woman I was dating was not genuinely interested in 'me for me.'

I'm not positive but I could conceive as a result of such frequent emotional disapointments, that I would eventually end up being drawn to woman who instinctively I would be less hurt by, if it turned out they didn't really want 'me.' Perhaps the type of woman my peers wouldn't approve of and thus, from the start of the courtship, I wouldn't 'expect' the relationship to last forever. By doing that it would take my heart off the hook of being injured.

Last edited:
Sorry to bring you back to Albert's lack of protection but I have to DISAGREE when people put blame on BOTH partners because if they were lovers for so many years they must have talked about contraception, discussed it and agreed on a method that suited them both - apparently the pill. To me, Nicole looks like the one who had a personnal reason to and who changed the agreement without advising Albert who might have wanted to either forfeit the last bed invitation or use an alternative method of contraception. I see some trahison in this action of hers as she broke the agreement without informing Albert with whom she most probably had developped over the years a relation of trust and care (it just that for him he didn't see a future with her and finally stood up).

pama said:
icon10.gif
Please tell me

pama, it seems i made a mistake. I have the comment that I was referring to in the article, but I mis-read it. I am sorry for the error.:eek:

I can put what I was talking about if you want (I don't know if I can do that actually), but it is not exactly what I thought it was earlier. sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom