Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events 2 : Dec.2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lillia said:
I totally agree! I do not see any reason for PA to put any bio or updates about Alexandre on his official website. What does it matter anyway? He has claimed the boy as his son and has arranged for him to live a far more comfortable life (his mother too) with probably more advantages than many, many people would ever get in this world. His will have no wants for anything ever, neither will his mother, ever. Except she will probably continue to want and sit in wait for Albert. If he is visiting the boy, then that's his own business too. Except I can believe that is also exactly what the mother demands, that PA have a strong relationship with Alex, a back-door way to PA. Since she could not get him to be attached to her for her own sake, she tried to keep him using sex (he went along with it, obviously). Then when she knew he was not going to keep having relations with her, she opened the way to get pregnant, imo, to keep PA a part of her life. She did not want to let go of the relationship, she did not want him to move on so she allowed herself to get pregnant, imo, hoping that the baby would keep him coming back.

Well, she certainly got paid for all her hard work, didn't she? Nice house, lots of cash, the car, never have to work again, $1 billion euro for Alex as an inheritance, her other two sons will never have to worry about anything becuase she can give them lots of things and solid education, and so on. I even read a set of interviews that said NC was using Alex's relationship to PA to gain special treatment for herself (as the mother of the son of a head-of-state, of course).

The only thing missing from her deal is Albert and the title 'princess'.

Oh well, that's how life goes sometimes...

I don't see any need for PA to even attempt to trot Alex out to the public for any reason. Let the kid live in peace.:cool:

I have to wonder if you would feel the same way if it were you or if you do have kids their father did the same thing. Yes he has a lot of money something alex will never miss. Meaning he will never really know the true value of money because he will be able to have practically anything he want. So chances are, it will not mean that much to him like the emotional stuff will. Its not about putting updates on him, but somewhere in between him speaking several languages and the love of sport, they could mention he is a father to a child with a name. Or maybe he cannot do it because then he will have to do it with all those other illegimate children he just might be still hiding.

jabilo said:
I have to wonder if you would feel the same way if it were you or if you do have kids their father did the same thing. Yes he has a lot of money something alex will never miss. Meaning he will never really know the true value of money because he will be able to have practically anything he want. So chances are, it will not mean that much to him like the emotional stuff will. Its not about putting updates on him, but somewhere in between him speaking several languages and the love of sport, they could mention he is a father to a child with a name. Or maybe he cannot do it because then he will have to do it with all those other illegimate children he just might be still hiding.

Well, if it were me, I would just get over it. That is not to say that NC has not, I do not know. She got the most of what she said she wanted, but it looks like she did not get the big fish (PA). I am certain there are many, many others who are currently worse off than all three of them, no matter how emotionally trying their lives may be.

I still say, let the boy have his privacy. What does it matter if Albert has the child's name written up all over everything or not, he has acknowledged the child as his own son and is providing handsomely for him as he is supposed to, that is the important thing, imo. Alexandre has nothing to worry about, it's not like he will want for any material thing in his life ever. That is more than a lot of people can say and I'm sure that overall it's far more than his mother ever could have dreamed for herself (until after she met PA, that is).

And as far as any other illigitimate children, you might already have heard that it has not been proven as fact, those things have been speculation so far, regardless what anyone may believe. Nothing like has been confirmed, hidden or not, agree or not.

I think all of them, in the end, will be just fine; hidden or not, name on website or not, parading around for public view or not.:p ;)

Last edited:
Maybe Albert is ashamed of his out-of-wedlock child or he just despises NC for dragging him through the mud before his enthronement because she wanted "public acknowledgement" (let's face it, the kid wasn't starving).

None of the other royals who have white illegitimate children are parading them around either. They are not putting their names on their official websites or bringing them to public events.

Albert has a history of rebelling against being told what to do. Look at the extraordinary pressure on him from Rainier and the public (myself included) to marry. He resisted, forcing his father to change the constitution.

Trying this again -got blown off I was saying that I agree with Laviollette that there is possibly some rebelling here-but we know that is their most high privilege. Jabillo suggested in another post so he/she knows that but really feels strongly about it. If anybody cares, it just might be something that time will take care of and we move on. I, personally don't care. As Lillia said EVERYBODY will be ok. I have stated earlier (mind you I am of no importance in this matter) But I can dream can't I? Of a place where the little one would have no anxiety,or langushing, just FLY and cast his shadow however he pleases. And who am I to even dream for him with no power. And as much as I enjoy talking about my little idol I HOPE I can get lost for a while. Luv ya-well sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are are you people wasting time discussing that woman?

Ladyodessa, I guess they're "jes talking" and above all exercising their forum posting rights. I'm surprised ,though probably not with your intonation or motivation. With all of the exciting supposed news-you'd think "that woman" would be of no real interest. Apparently,some people still have some references to make. To exercise my position rights-in addition to being Alex's mother I find she has some admirable traits. Sorry, I might be a rare bird but there you are.

Why are people on these boards discussing royals at all? It's because they're interested. As long as a discussion stays within the board rules and guidelines, there's no problem. Nobody's required to be interested in every single topic. People just post where it interests them to post and ignore the rest.

Neat2912 said:
Ladyodessa, I guess they're "jes talking" and above all exercising their forum posting rights. I'm surprised ,though probably not with your intonation or motivation. With all of the exciting supposed news-you'd think "that woman" would be of no real interest. Apparently,some people still have some references to make. To exercise my position rights-in addition to being Alex's mother I find she has some admirable traits. Sorry, I might be a rare bird but there you are.

Obviously, even some of Prince Albert's most articulate defenders have to agree that she must have some admirable traits, otherwise Prince Albert wouldn't have been interested in her in the first place.

I doubt if any of the posters have met Nicole personally. Most posters are judging her by her own words, in both televised interviews and print interviews (which she gave several) that describe her direct actions, attitudes, and intentions (which is quite rare for many royal watchers). So please do not be surprise that people may draw conclusions about her that are not so admirable.

Since you are great at rebuking those who say anything that is unadmirable about Nicole, perhaps you should talk about some of those admirable traits that you find. Obviously, there are good traits about her that you see that many do not. Instead of waisting your time attacking posts that critique Nicole, please feel free to share her good traits that you see. Just realize that people may not see her as you do.

I found it admirable that she did not want her child to be hidden. However, my admiration was lost when she did all the public interviews after her outing of Prince Albert's son. What she revealed to me was someone who says one thing but whose ACTIONS reveal quite another.

Neat2912: I belive that you are a very caring person and as I wrote you in response to a private messsage: Nicole is very lucky to have someone like you on her side. I am normally a great judge of character of people. Actually, I've only been totally wrong about one person that I've met. I have never met Nicole in person, so I, like most posters, am only judging her based on what I read and see. But, I tend to follow the simple advice inspired by American poet and writer Maya Angelo:

When a person show you who they are, believe them!

Last edited:
Here for the third time-keep getting servered out. MyAdia, dear heart- Only a few thoughts: First Forgive me deeply, deeply for the private message. Actually I thought thats what they were for.

As to the rebuking-unadmirable thing-I've been around for a year and have seen many posters call other posters on overcriticizing. Some people seem to be pretty scientific ,skilled and adept with it.

I don't know NC but I read a lot of her interviews and yes, I saw beyond her words and yes I Admire her and my above quoted post still stands. I would be dumber than dumb to lay out her soul to be trampled over and over again. Say whatever and whenever you will-if the mods ok. And my quote above your blurb still stands. Thanks anyway for honoring me.

MyAdia said:
Obviously, even some of Prince Albert's most articulate defenders have to agree that she must have some admirable traits
you have nothing positive to say about this woman what is it about her that ticks you off women have babys out of wed lock all the time this is not 1800s.5 yrs is a long time even if it was just weekend you think PA just chose her for sex no too many women throw them selfs at him for me to believe that.how often does he see CW it look to me the same once a month I have read on line before where one of his GF ask how she hardly see him his reply was i see you more than my other GF.Ya she got some thing good from him Alex that is more then his silly other bimboos

pama said:
you have nothing positive to say about this woman what is it about her that ticks you off womenhave babys out of wed lock all the time this is not 1800s.5 yrs is a long time even if was just weekend you think PA just chose her for sex no too many women throw them self at him for me to belive that.how often does he see CW it look to me the same once a month I have read on line before where one of his GF ask how she hardly see him his reply was i see you more than my other GF.Ya she got some thing good from him Alex that is more then his silly other bimboo.

Well...

Certainly the issue can be argued both ways, right? By her own words, it was no question NC was determined to have something more from her interactions with PA than just a plain 'thank-you, good-bye, it was fun'. :p

Again for all her hard work, she got the boy, then the car, the fab apartment then a great house, a boat load of cash for herself (a sight more than she ever got working for Air France) and the child, excellent medical care and so forth, the promise never have to worry for another material thing again, ever and I'm certain her other children and family will benefit from the windfall too. For some, all of that is not enough...:cool:

Let's turn down the heat, please. I'd just as soon this thread not go the way of the Jazmin one, but if people can't keep cool and civil, the thread's going to end up locked.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

I have to agree with whoever said that NC had to have some good traits. I mean PA was with her for five years so much so that he was comfortable having unprotected sex with her and by that i am just not thinking pregnancy but diseases too. Yes she went about the whole thing really wrong the way she revealed the relationship and she obviously only did it to get back to PA am sure since she realised he was definately not come back, but some people do crazy things when they are dumped. The only difference is that hers was high profile. If it were not for alex, chances are they would still be together. All this is just opinion. However when i do read some of the posting about her, I cannot help but notice some jealousy from them. Here is a simple african girl who got so close to the prince when some people obvously think they are so much better than her never got that chance. hahaha. but then again, that is my take on it.

pama said:
you have nothing positive to say about this woman what is it about her that ticks you off women have babys out of wed lock all the time this is not 1800s.5 yrs is a long time even if it was just weekend you think PA just chose her for sex no too many women throw them selfs at him for me to believe that.how often does he see CW it look to me the same once a month I have read on line before where one of his GF ask how she hardly see him his reply was i see you more than my other GF.Ya she got some thing good from him Alex that is more then his silly other bimboos

Obviously you have nothing positive to say about her either. It's sad that a core group of people are not interested in uplifting Nicole, but only shutting up any of her critics. I just simply asked any of you who so vehemently protest when others say anything negative about her was to counter with positive statements (even Princess Mary supporters can do this). You need ask yourself why you couldn't or wouldn't do this.

I do not think Nicole is an evil person. And believe it or not, I do not think that she is a golddigger. Nicole simply fell head over heals in love with Prince Albert. She mentioned in her Paris Match interview after their first date they had sex. She then stated that fell in love with him immediately afterwards. Everything this woman did was out of love. She mentioned however that he NEVER told her he loved her, but she said after they made love his heart was beating really fast so she assumed that he loved her because of this. These are not the words of an evil person or a golddigger. These are the words of an extremely naive and hopeful person.

Based on her interviews, most people will agree that Nicole is a very confident and proud person - most would even say haughty. So, I feel that Nicole had dreams and hope that she could have a future with Albert. That's why she was willing to wait around and eat his sloppy seconds from the table he shared with his more public girlfriends. Coupled with her haughtiness and hope, she became more desperate. She didn't mind initiating the calls with him. In her interview she mentioned many times he didn't return her calls. But, each time Albert would have sex with her I believed the sex gave her hope. Most women view sex as more than a physical act, we lay our feelings down in bed with that man. Unfortunately most women do not understand that men can and do disassociate sex with feelings. This was a woman who lost custody of her children because her husband didn't like the fact that she was running after Albert. When Prince Rainier dismissed her after Albert introduced her to him at a dinner, she still had hope (where most women would have been devastated) becasue Albert said they would just be more discreet (i.e. more hidden) and they probably had sex that night.

Women like Nicole who are desperately in love with someone can be dangerous to themselves and to others. She probably became more desperate when she felt that she was losing assess to Albert. Hence, the “forgotten” birth control pill. Also, I do not believe for one second that Nicole contemplated having an abortion. She said that for the readers’ sake to solidly her story that the pregnacy was an accident. When Albert called her on her bluff and asked her to have one she stated it was too late. Ok people; please note that with Albert resources, Nicole could have had an abortion within hours anywhere in the world if she really wanted one (for the record, I do not believe in abortions). This child was her hope – her hope of building something more with Albert. She even mentioned that she was talking to a psychic (or something like one in her culture) and that the psychic told her that the baby was going to be a girl, so Albert had nothing to worry about (for succession purpose). I know woman who talk to psychics to help them with their relationships with men. I bet Nicole was talking to one even before the baby was conceived.

Again, Nicole is a woman like most women that write on this thread. She fell in love with a man and she had hopes of a future with him. When she was pregnant she would go to Monaco looking for Albert when he didn’t return her calls (this is her own admission). He placed her in a hotel for a few days to quiet her down. One would think that when she had Alexandre alone in that hospital and brought him home (he was even sickly) without Albert even visiting, that reality would kick in. But not with Nicole, because she still had hope. She knew that she had a great card – secrecy – so she played her card well. She could have asked for lots of money if she really was a golddigger, but she wanted Albert and assess to him more than his things. Golddiggers don’t try to cut off the money supply (by alienating Prince Rainier as she tried to do by sending him pictures of the baby). She wanted to be a part of this family; she wanted a house in Monaco near Albert (but she settled for one 30 minutes away); and she wanted Albert to visit the baby (and thus her).

Nicole was and is simply a woman in love with a prince. Why? What does she do when Albert finally comes to visit his child after he shunned her ? She takes pictures of him; she cooks for him; and she asks him for sex. This woman is not evil or a golddigger. She is crazy in love with a man. She actually thought if everybody knew about Alex then maybe things would be better for Albert and her. In her interview she stated that she told Albert no one would begrudge him having a relationship with his beautiful child. But, I think she was hoping for a chance with him again.

Nicole misjudged the public’s reaction. Because of her haughtiness, she couldn’t imagine that people would not embrace Albert’s child AND her. Yes, everybody thinks the child is cute, but I think she was hoping that people would embrace him as they do other children of royals. Nicole’s anger is her reality finally sinking in. She’s finally realizing that Albert’s heartbeat she heard during their lovemaking was not an admission of love (duuuhhhh), but just his heart beating after strenuous activity (duuuuhhhh!)

Well, I didn’t mean for this to be so long. But as a woman and a black woman, I felt the need to qualify my critique of Nicole. Unlike her supporters I do not feel I need to blindly defend her actions. But, I am aware that racism does exist and some people have a problem with her just because she is black. I’m also aware it bothers people because she is not especially beautiful and it doesn’t make you a racist to say this )sorry, but I don’t think she is beautiful at all). But, I acknowledge that Albert must have found her attractive. I think Albert is sexually attractive to black women and the standards of beauty he may have for white women are different (but that’s another topic).

Au revoir.

Last edited:
MyAdia said:
Obviously you have nothing positive to say about her either. It's sad that a core group of people are not interested in uplifting Nicole, but only shutting up any of her critics. I just simply asked any of you who so vehemently protest when others say anything negative about her was to counter with positive statements 9even Princess Mary supporters can do this). You need ask yourself why you couldn't or wouldn't do this...
With all your comments this is true.I hope every body in this forum will now understand NC motive in her action toward PA.Albert just loves women and if he wanted to get married he would have done that long time a go to produce a son for monaco.I am sure his Father must have been very upset with him over the years.He will come around slowly and will be a Father to his son.some times when you love a man deeply having his child can be a wonderful thing.

That all makes a lot of sense. It's such a sad situation.

MyAdia

That was quite a post. Thank you for the perspective.

Ann

Yes Princess, I've been reminded of that several times. (If you're referring to the thread namesake) But in all fairness we're at one year now. What do ANY of US know about her. We need to be careful in playing psychiatrist, I can't believe the great liberties that have been taken to rework her.

I think its cruel (I may get cut). It's humiliating, for me as a woman to hear a reworking of something a person who was probably near the brink of insanity or extreme deep emotional trouble would say, and in such desperation. I'm sure she would regret to high heavens that she said such private, dissgusting stuff, and not to be ever allowed to live it down. Really! Just for a discussion?

Neat2912 said:
Yes Princess, I've been reminded of that several times. (If you're referring to the thread namesake) But in all fairness we're at one year now. What do ANY of US know about her. We need to be careful in playing psychiatrist, I can't believe the great liberties that have been taken to rework her.

Well, I can understand why my prediction about Nicole was deleted. I do not have to re-work Nicole. Thus far, Nicole has been very predictable. So I am sure my prediction will come to pass. For some reason, I saved that post in a document that I'm working on. So, when my prediction does happen, I'll re-post it.

Watch and wait.

Of course none of us know her personally. But you act like a woman has never in the history of the world tried to keep or get a man by becoming pregnant. Didn't Prince Albert himself (who knows the woman!) said he was set up. Geez, please, knock this woman off of this bewildered puzzling pedestal you seemed to have placed her on. If you are in need of women (African, black, anglo-saxon, whatever) to praise or uplift for their accomplishment, I will be more than happy to give you quite an extensive list. If not, in the meantime, please be prepared for people who may not view Nicole in such an admirable light as you have.

Have a nice day:)

I think MyAida is just laying out the relationship between Albert and Nicole exactly like it was, in brilliant fashion I might add (see post #134), not through rose-colored glasses. It's just the hard-nose truth and not the way we might want things to be. It is not a fairytale nor does it have any chance of becoming one.

Last edited:
MyAdia said:
Well, I can understand why my prediction about Nicole was deleted. I do not have to re-work Nicole. Thus far, Nicole has been very predictable. So I am sure my prediction will come to pass. For some reason, I saved that post in a document that I'm working on. So, when my prediction does happen, I'll re-post it.

Watch and wait.

Of course none of us know her personally. But you act like a woman has never in the history of the world tried to keep or get a man by becoming pregnant. Didn't Prince Albert himself (who knows the woman!) said he was set up. Geez, please, knock this woman off of this bewildered puzzling pedestal you seemed to have placed her on. If you are in need of women (African, black, anglo-saxon, whatever) to praise or uplift for their accomplishment, I will be more than happy to give you quite an extensive list. If not, in the meantime, please be prepared for people who may not view Nicole in such an admirable light as you have.

honestly. And this particular woman had been married before, she had given birth to 2 other children, and she was separated from her husband (but still married) when she started sleeping around with Albert. She didn't seem to forget her birth control until after he broke up with her (he was stupid). I would have to believe she knew about relationships with men before she met PA, because she had been married before and because she was a mother. But he certainly did not do a good job saying no.

I agree with MyAdia, NC must have some good qualities. But for the way she put herself out there. I just still do not understand how any woman keep pushing as she did? Especially after supposedly going thru so much grief as she claimed. His family rejected her, his circle of friends shunned her and isolated her after PA dumped her. Then she kept choosing to go to MC pursuing him, calling him, even while she said he even acted like he did not want to be seen with her in public, then abandons her to have a baby from unwanted pregnancy alone (she claimed all this). Then she insists to move down the road from him to be nearby and demands that the man be a part of her life still for the sake of the child? :confused:

This is what she said she did. I would not call her actions only because of love. But then (while I am not perfect) I sure cannot see myself acting in such a way either. One has to wonder...

Last edited:
Posts are being deleted when they stray into fantasy, speculation, or posters talking about themselves rather than the subject. They aren't being deleted because people are being truthful, they're being deleted because they're off topic.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

MyAdia said:

Watch and wait.

My Adia ....
There are some people who don't want us to speak the truth about Nicole as we see it. :(

ladyodessa said:
My Adia ....
There are some people who don't want us to speak the truth about Nicole as we see it. :(
I don't know who you are referring to as "some people", but in regard to this thread, and the Forums in general, all opinions across the spectrum are encouraged, so long as they conform to the Posting Rules and Guidelines. Thus no speculation, no offensive language, and no slanderous statements or allegations. Refer also to Elspeth's post at #144.

Warren

Lady Elspeeth and Warren with all due respect. There is a lot of wild speculation-extremely. I am very sorry but there is. And if someone chooses to be careful of how they delve into someone else's life. Please allow them. They should have the right to abstain without being accused of approving of misconduct.There are things said here-that deal with interworkings of the mind of an individual-who can see into there?

This thread is for NC and Alex-There was a violent attack re out-of-wedlock children and their treatment-how do we know with a new monarch. Truth?speculation? fantasy? But I'm done here, I saw something exciting I want to move forward with.

I, yesterday, joined the congratulatory group of TBRC in her new position. To see those initials have meant to me excellence in photography and joyful imaging. And maybe we'll soon see a spritey PA accompanied by his chosen happiness. And maybe we (my mate and I) will see our little international idol for his August birthday and how he has grown.

Lillia said:
...I agree with MyAdia, NC must have some good qualities. But for the way she put herself out there. I just still do not understand how any woman keep pushing as she did? Especially after supposedly going thru so much grief as she claimed. His family rejected her, his circle of friends shunned her and isolated her after PA dumped her. Then she kept choosing to go to MC pursuing him, calling him, even while she said he even acted like he did not want to be seen with her in public, then abandons her to have a baby from unwanted pregnancy alone (she claimed all this). Then she insists to move down the road from him to be nearby and demands that the man be a part of her life still for the sake of the child? :confused:
Nicole may have been desperate and her behavior ugly, but she is like a lot of other women PA has allowed in his life. Women who he has sex with shortly after meeting them. What does he expect? He likes to take these risks and has ended up with this woman as the mother of his child. She doesn't seem concerned about her older children, imo, because they are not of the loins of Albert, her meal ticket. The problem for her is that Albert, imo, treats Eric Alexandre with the same indifference that Nicole treats her two older boys, imo. I doubt if she sees the irony.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom