Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events 2 : Dec.2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pama said:
It will never happen

I'm sorry, did I miss something? :confused:

Has it been announced that Albert would be actually marrying anyone at all? I don't think it has...

NO we just talking, You know what i think we have too much free time But i do belive he will marry CW.I am hairstylist and i am pretty good with body language.

The comments that were made in #82 were purely from a distant observer's point, however, a Shameless Enthusiast. And I was delighted with some of the folks who were playing along with me. But the comments were in truth an offering of alternative thinking from some unknown factors.I, since feel I need to offer another way of thinking about such human situations:

Mothers have always presented to the world men who became brain surgeons,scientists and many other important contributors to society-sometimes singly,a chosen mate, or a"Village".whatever their personal desires or choices. The results are the same really (with some extra TLC)-a wonderful human being

pama said:
//http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/04/24/sundayservice/ Just a note I think it is so great for the royal house of luxembourg to be at prince louis new born baby christening Maybe monaco royal house should do the same for baby Alex they should not be a shame of Alex he is so cute

I think there are lots of differences between the Monaco and Luxembourg cases. The main difference is the type of relationship that Albert and Nicole had and that of Louis and Tess, especially when the respected children were conceived and born. I really do not want to get into becasue I am so tired of this subject.

Yes, I think most people would like to see Albert have a relationship with his son. Albert has said that his son will be a part of his PRIVATE life. Has he done that? I do not know. There seems to be a group of people who wants to see Alexandre waving from the balcony of the Princly Palace ...I do not see that happening anytime soon people.

I think one of the major differences between the Monaco and the Luxembourg case is the relationship between the couples, especially the circumstances of the the child's conception. The relationship between Nicole & Albert seems totally different between the relationship between Louis & Tess (although we do not know much about this couple's relationship). Whether you agree or not that it should not matter, the bonding between a man and his child really does depend on the manner a child was conceived and brought into the world. With women it's different.

Normally, people choose with whom and when they decide to bring children into this world. Most people will agree that there is a special immediate bond between Felipe & Lenor; Phillippe & his children, W-A and his children, Fred & Mary, etc because they choose their mates, choose when to marry and proabbly chose when to conceive. I'm sure the bond started before the child was born. There is a mutual loving relationship between these couples. This was definitely not the case with Albert and Nicole. Here's an extreme example: A man had a one night stand with a woman and then nine months later he founds out that he has a child. I doubt if anyone expects that man to have an instant bond with the child (although people may want him to), include the child in his family gathering, or even rush to the church to baptize him.

Like it or not, Alexandre did not come into this world as all the other royal children did. So, do not be surprised that he is not waving from the balcony or around a baptimal as other offsprings of royal men do. However, Albert has an opportunity to build a relationship with his son. I hope he is spending time with his son in private. I know he mentioned last fall during an interview that he hadn't seen his son in months becasue of Nicole's attitude towards him. Obviously, if Albert wanted to spend time alone with his son he would have. The question is does he want to. I think he is letting his disdain for Nicole affect his feelings towards his son.

But, my question to you is if Albert does spend quality PRIVATE time with his son, will that be satisfactory for you? Or, do you think it is required that we have a public view of his relationship with his son?
******Below is an excerpt from a post that stated Albert has not spent anytime with his son in over a year (how do they know, I asked? They know someone who knows someone who knows ....Albert) ********

The night Alexandre was conceived, based on Nicole's own interview, the relationship was over (if you want to even call it a true relationship). I treally do believe that Nicole thought having Albert's child would bring Albert closer towards her. Hopefully, she knows now how mistaken she was. I think there are some people who do not want to see this relationship for what it really was. I think there are a core group of people that have bought into the glorified tale that Nicole tried to spin on her "5-year relationship" with Prince Albert. I do not want to get into a debate about this, so I won't say what I see the relationship as. If you really see the relationship for what it truly was, then you shouldn't be surprised that Albert has basically shunned this kid. Which is truly unfortunate because I think Albert and Alexandre will suffer in the long run.

Last edited by a moderator:
MyAdia said:
I think there are lots of differences between the Monaco and Luxembourg cases. The main difference is the type of relationship that Albert and Nicole had and that of Louis and Tess, especially when the respected children were conceived and born. I really do not want to get into becasue I am so tired of this subject. I posted similar thoughts in another messageboard.

Yes, I think most people would like to see Albert have a relationship with his son. Albert has said that his son will be a part of his PRIVATE life. Has he done that? I do not know. There seems to be a group of people who wants to see Alexandre waving from the balcony of the Princly Palace ...I do not see that happening anytime soon people.

Here's a post I placed on another message board in response to someone's same remark that Monaco should have done as in Luxembourg (concerning the baptismal).

I think one of the major differences between the Monaco and the Luxembourg case is the relationship between the couples, especially the circumstances of the the child's conception. The relationship between Nicole & Albert seems totally different between the relationship between Louis & Tess (although we do not know much about this couple's relationship). Whether you agree or not that it should not matter, the bonding between a man and his child really does depend on the manner a child was conceived and brought into the world. With women it's different.

Normally, people choose with whom and when they decide to bring children into this world. Most people will agree that there is a special immediate bond between Felipe & Lenor; Phillippe & his children, W-A and his children, Fred & Mary, etc because they choose their mates, choose when to marry and proabbly chose when to conceive. I'm sure the bond started before the child was born. There is a mutual loving relationship between these couples. This was definitely not the case with Albert and Nicole. Here's an extreme example: A man had a one night stand with a woman and then nine months later he founds out that he has a child. I doubt if anyone expects that man to have an instant bond with the child (although people may want him to), include the child in his family gathering, or even rush to the church to baptize him.

Like it or not, Alexandre did not come into this world as all the other royal children did. So, do not be surprised that he is not waving from the balcony or around a baptimal as other offsprings of royal men do. However, Albert has an opportunity to build a relationship with his son. I hope he is spending time with his son in private. I know he mentioned last fall during an interview that he hadn't seen his son in months becasue of Nicole's attitude towards him. Obviously, if Albert wanted to spend time alone with his son he would have. The question is does he want to. I think he is letting his disdain for Nicole affect his feelings towards his son.

But, my question to you is if Albert does spend quality PRIVATE time with his son, will that be satisfactory for you? Or, do you think it is required that we have a public view of his relationship with his son?
******Below is an excerpt from a post that stated Albert has not spent anytime with his son in over a year (how do they know, I asked? They know someone who knows someone who knows ....Albert) ********

The night Alexandre was conceived, based on Nicole's own interview, the relationship was over (if you want to even call it a true relationship). I treally do believe that Nicole thought having Albert's child would bring Albert closer towards her. Hopefully, she knows now how mistaken she was. I think there are some people who do not want to see this relationship for what it really was. I think there are a core group of people that have bought into the glorified tale that Nicole tried to spin on her "5-year relationship" with Prince Albert. I do not want to get into a debate about this, so I won't say what I see the relationship as. If you really see the relationship for what it truly was, then you shouldn't be surprised that Albert has basically shunned this kid. Which is truly unfortunate because I think Albert and Alexandre will suffer in the long run.
Hoo poor poor PA a billion dollar prince :confused: .evil Nicole all unwanted conception should be what? Children are a gift from God

pama said:
HOO poor poor Albert A billioin dollar prince....:confused: the evil Nicole. Children are a gift from God, what are you saying all unwanted conception should be what ?

I actually do believe that children are gifts from God. And, I read that Nicole mentioned the same in her interview. Some people are having a difficult time accepting that Albert did not planned nor imagined receiving such a gift from Nicole. I have no sympathy for him because I strongly believe that men should not have sex with a woman if they could never imagine that woman having their child. Also, I ave no sympathy for her. I just feel sorry for the child.

There are a lot of delusional people who are looking at this situation through some idealisic lenses instead of the harsh reality. Of course, anyone can mutter some idealistic words about what each person should do. But, nothing about this situation was or is ideal. So, simplistic, idealistic, and Cinderella type solutions are totaly unrealistic.

This is such a tiring topic. A "core group of people" will make sure that this topic is constantly rehashed. The circumstances about Nicole and Albert's relationship, Alexandre's conception, and birth, and public revelation will still be the same. This was not a fairytale romance people, don't expect a fairytale solution. The only thing that can change is the type of relationship Albert can build with his son in the future.

God help Albert when he has children during a marriage. It's going to be vicious with this "core group of people."

I just hope by then that I am weaned off this forum. The irony is that I only became interested in royalty because of Albert's acknowledgement of his son. I was excited to hear about a European prince, his son, and his African girlfriend. Once I read more, I was totally disappointed. As a black woman myself, I am quite embarrassed by those who continue to portray Nicole as this victim of a billionaire prince. I am quite embarrassed to read about a supposedly privileged, educated, strong, and proud black woman who sat around and waited for five years for a man who dished her out sloppy seconds. It's embarrassing to read about a woman who still loved and wanted to have sex with a man who couldn't even come to the hospital when his "gift" was born and went home. Yes, I agree Albert has not been a model of virtue in his relationship with women. I do not like when any man date more than one woman at a time (even if the women know about the others). But, I think women need to stop giving their power away to men! Men can only do unto us what we allow them to do. If we assume the postion of a rug, we will be stepped on!

Alexandre will have a much better life emotionally (he is set for material items) once his mother put her hurt, pride, and anger aside (and get over Albert) and do everything in her power to foster a relationship bewteen father and son even if it's in private and the public never sees a picture. Every interview Nicole has given was about her ...improving her image and what people thought about her. Please don't tell me what about Albert. I know...Albert is a grown man...poor poor Albert a billion dollar prince...yada yada ...Of course I know that men have to take responsibility also. But, women should not wait around putting their life on hold waiting until men get their act together.

Who do you think is probably hurting the most? Does Albert look like he is hurting? The hurt party needs to take the inititiative to heal their wounds. Trust me, I've been there.

Last edited:
Nicole may have said that after her son was born, but at different times, both she and Albert wanted the child aborted. Nicole after she realized Albert wouldn't marry her just because she was pregnant and Albert after Nicole brought it up.

I have no sympathy for either of them. Nicole trapped Albert into impregnating her. Albert was naive in believing a woman he was having end-of-relationship-pity-sex with would honestly take care of birth control.

But even should a potential future bride of Albert's insist on his son being in the wedding party and/or part of festivities, Albert will talk her out of it if only to avoid the scene Nicole will certainly throw to bring the attention to herself (and son).

Albert will always take care of his son. But he will not allow Nicole to emotionally blackmail him into allowing Eric Alexandre upfront participation in the Grimaldi life. I also doubt a future wife of Albert's would allow it either, no matter how sympathetic she might be toward the kid.

I think the smart thing would be for Albert to have controlled contact with his son without allowing Nicole to manipulate the details. And as she is not ready to do that, he is not able to see him.

Now all that is left is to rehash speculative details, because we will not get more facts.

Ann

MyAdia said:
Yes, I think most people would like to see Albert have a relationship with his son. Albert has said that his son will be a part of his PRIVATE life. Has he done that? I do not know.

I think that if he had more of a public relationship with his son, people would maybe let the issue go. It seems like Nicole's story came out, there was a denial, there was an admission before his coronation and then nothing. IMO, PA should have been seen with his son after that. (Even from a PR standpoint I would have advised him to be seen with his son in public). Because him not being seen with Alex makes it look like he's ashamed of him. I'm not saying he has to be on the balcony during National day, but I'm sure there are many things PA and Alex could be doing together (the park, the zoo, watch a soccer game, etc). That would be so cute.

And after reading about the Luxembourg child born out of wedlock and even Stephanie's kids, it seems like Alex is being shunned and it makes me wonder if the shame has anything to do with his race. It's fine that Alex is getting money and will never want for anything, but a boy needs a father. And if he's only seeing Alex in private, he will grow up to wonder why his father is hiding him. He may even grow up to feel inferior. . .

BurberryBrit said:
I think that if he had more of a public relationship with his son, people would maybe let the issue go...
you are so right I do think he is ashame of him he is so good with stephanie kids You guys need to think about this and ask your self why he think Alex should be kept out of the puplic eye This is 2006 there is no more room for race to be a facter in todays world.Iam so disappointed in PA he talk about crime against children yet he does not pratice what he preach. I am waiting for his perfect love child to be presented, baby CW, PA yark:D with CW grand ma standing next to them imagine that guys.:eek:

BurberryBrit said:
...And after reading about the Luxembourg child born out of wedlock and even Stephanie's kids, it seems like Alex is being shunned and it makes me wonder if the shame has anything to do with his race. It's fine that Alex is getting money and will never want for anything, but a boy needs a father. And if he's only seeing Alex in private, he will grow up to wonder why his father is hiding him. He may even grow up to feel inferior. . .

pama said:
you are so right I do think he is ashame of him he is so good with stephanie kids You guys need to think about this and ask your self why he think Alex should be kept out of the puplic eye This is 2006 there is no more room for race to be a facter in todays world.

This is also such a tiring argument. I hate to even respond to it. You people act like you have never heard of a man being ashamed of an out of wedlock child before. I even know many women who have children out of wedlock and who go through bouts of shame. Let's use Europe for example, since this is Albert's world. Chirac, Mitterand, Prince Bernhard of the Netherland, and King Albert of Belgium are just a recent few high profile white European men that have had out of wedlock children and have hid them from the public. If you get your head out of the clouds and deal with reality, I'm sure you can think of other examples closer to your home where high profile men have kept children born outside of a marriage from the public view, especially if the child was conceived under the circumstances as in Alexandre.

Yes, you can use a whole bunch of negative adjectives to describe Albert's behavior towards Alexandre. I'm just sick and tired of people haphazardly labeling something as racist. You simply cannot compare the Louis and Tess to circumstances to Albert's and Nicole's. You need to compare apples to apples. Do you think if everything else about Nicole's character, the relationship, the conception, and the public outing was the same EXCEPT that Nicole was white that we will be seeing little Alexandre waving from the balcony? I doubt it.

Reality check. Read Nicole's own word in her Paris Match interview. Even with her best attempts, any sane person will conclude that she and Albert only had a sexual relationship. I don't know how old some of you are, but I have some years on me. so, I will give you a little advice, if you are dating a guy for five years and he does not introduce you to his family, he does not respect you enough to waste your time with him And, when he does inbtroduce you to his father and his father is displeased and then the guy tells you that you will have to be more discrete (i.e. hidden even more) ...then he does not respect you enough to waste your time with him. If you "forget" to take your birth control and you become pregnant and the guy wants nothing to do with you, he does not respect you enough to waste your time with him.

Nicole even realized that Albert felt nothing towards Alexandre. In her Paris Match interview she stated she kept asking him did he feel any bond yet. This really stuck out in my mind.

Throughout time, there have been aristocratic men who had their public relationships (wives, girlfriends, or fiancees) while they also had sexually relationships with women who were less socially acceptable in their circle, which they kept hidden. In Albert's case, Nicole was his hidden woman who was black. He never planned on marrying her nor having a child with her (I know..of course he should have used protection himself). Nicole even stated that Albert NEVER told her he loved her. Come on people, have any onf you dated anyone for five years who never loved you. This was not a love match. This was a man who was greedy with his relationships with women and toyed with their feelings. Now this time, he got played. As he dtated in an interview, he is still having a difficult time coming to terms with his unexpected fatherhood (I know...he's a grown man ..so he should get over it). Nevertheless, you are not going to see Albert parading little Alexande publically anytime soon. and, if alexandre was white, under these circumstances, I still think you wouldn't see Albert parading him around any time soon. I'm not saying never, just not now. This is not racism! This is immaturity.

Last edited:
MyAdia,

no one is crying racism. However Alex's race is a factor that must be considered in why PA is not involved very much in his life.

BTW, if an argument is tiring to you there is no pressure for you to respond and overextend yourself. This is a forum for those who want to exchange ideas on those subjects they are not tired of talking about.

BurberryBrit said:
And after reading about the Luxembourg child born out of wedlock and even Stephanie's kids, it seems like Alex is being shunned and it makes me wonder if the shame has anything to do with his race. It's fine that Alex is getting money and will never want for anything, but a boy needs a father. And if he's only seeing Alex in private, he will grow up to wonder why his father is hiding him. He may even grow up to feel inferior. . .

I think it has more to do with Albert's position than with race. The other cases you mention are both younger siblings whose children don't stand to succeed to a throne (at least, not unless large numbers of other people predecease them). They have the luxury of being able to acknowledge illegitimate children without having to worry about who is and isn't their heir.

As Burberry Brit pointed out, nobody is forced to respond to messages. If they're tired of a subject, they're welcome to ignore it. If they're tired of another poster, they're welcome to keep their feelings to themselves. Don't make me delete any more posts.

Elspeth

Monaco moderator

I got lost here, please forgive. I was apologizing to myself and to Alex's spirit for even presenting the subject. If there are admirers idolizers of other people well count me as one--I love Alexandre's personable,intelligent,alert sweet innocent look. Whatever and however and whoever is in his life--he'll be a fine human being. He has that destiny.

i also agree that he should allow himself to be seen once in a while with him in public. I have asked this before, the poor boy is not even mentioned in his credentials on the official palace website. There is so much written about him yet it does not mention anywhere his own son. Now that is not right. Its like he is trying to tell nicole, "you may have gotten me but i will not give you that satisfaction". But most important is that alex will be the one hurt in the end. I cannot wait for him to grow up and see what the relationship mounts to then. I mean when he is old enough to do all those things his father enjoys to do.
BurberryBrit said:
I think that if he had more of a public relationship with his son, people would maybe let the issue go...

Elspeth said:
I think it has more to do with Albert's position than with race. The other cases you mention are both younger siblings whose children don't stand to succeed to a throne (at least, not unless large numbers of other people predecease them). They have the luxury of being able to acknowledge illegitimate children without having to worry about who is and isn't their heir.

Yes, I agree. I never meant to suggest that race was the only factor. Because I don't think the Grimaldi's are in any way racist. But my mind does wonder if that is perhaps a part of the reason. . .since other people might disapprove.

Thank you Suonymona and MyAida for your eloquent and realistic statements on this topic. However painful it is to admit or accept, the relationship that a man has with the mother of his child can affect and often determines what kind of relationship he's going to have with that child. The way Nicole became pregnant and then outed her son and his father in PM has made the situation unbearable for PA who's known to dislike confrontation. He doesn't want to deal with her if he doesn't trust her and even despises her. Therefore, he's not going to have a proper relationship with his son. That's the way it is. Nicole has made the choice to be a media spectacle and make any contact between Albert and Alex an uncomfortable, public and circus atmosphere. This on top of the fact that he didn't want to become a father at this time in the first place.

Tessy Anthony and her family have conducted themselves in an entirely different way. She has not sought to embarrass Prince Louis or his family. She behaves in an appropriate and dignified manner for such a young girl. She is about her child and his welfare, not gaining publicity and a title for herself or baby Gabriel. I actually hope they do get married one day in the future when her and Louis have finished school.

BurberryBrit said:
Yes, I agree. I never meant to suggest that race was the only factor. Because I don't think the Grimaldi's are in any way racist. But my mind does wonder if that is perhaps a part of the reason. . .since other people might disapprove.

Another thing is that Alex lives with his mother who is a commoner (even though she wants to be a royal and live in the palace, imho). The boy does not live with Albert. Steph's children are with her and therefore one would see them in public and in royal functions more often, because of Steph's position as a royal herself. Of course, PA could have some visitation, if he wanted to -- but since he has already said things are difficult between him and the mother it would not be pleasant, especially since the mother has tried (imo) to fence him in and force him to play daddy role in her 'accidental' family situation. She even insisted on having a house very near Monaco because she wanted to live near Albert (she said so in her interview). No one could appreciate being forced into such a situation, even if they are a billionaire. Albert seems not to like anybody trying to force him to do things that he does not want to do. No matter what the reason.

I cannot imagine anyone who would respond nicely to something like that given the circumstances.

Last edited:
jabilo said:
i also agree that he should allow himself to be seen once in a while with him in public.

Alex is a oups, an accident that his lovely mother planned on PA so she could get him attached to her. PA was forced to admit him in his life and said that Alex was part of his private life, not his public one. So no we ain't gonna seen the two of them together.

jabilo said:
I have asked this before, the poor boy is not even mentioned in his credentials on the official palace website. There is so much written about him yet it does not mention anywhere his own son. .

I do not see the need for a sovereign to put the credentials of his illegitimate son on his website. The boy is not legit. This is real life: two consenting adults had hot casual sex for years, the man breaks up, the woman begs for one last night of lust and oups on that occasion gets pregnant. In a fairytale book he changes his mind and he's thrilled about the baby, they marry, she gives him many more kids and wears diamonds every day. In real life: he acknowledges the kid but she doesn't become a princess.

The "server" thing just ate my blurb. I guess.

Some main points were that I think we all have to accept the fact that Alex's father is totally in charge of his domain and his part of Alex's life and that balcony or not Alex is just fine And that's perfectly my concern:

Alex has totally capable mother taking care of him and

that his father made financial arrangements for him early-when he learned of his possible arrival. And

Because of constant comments on this subject, I saw in a piece that He (the father) made the suggestion to move him (the child) nearby when he became ill (I hope the journalist will bear me out on this because I care little.)

I need to say something else that might well get the scissors but that's ok. I'll chance it. I guess you have rights as posters. And the Admin does eliminate some comments you makr. But it astounds me Some of you people make pretty hard (for lack of an acceptable word) criticism about a certain subject. But I have a right to get risky: I wonder if there is any high profile person who would have handled this differently. --So help me til the day I die I will.

He still is his legit son. No matter how he came to be. He's a human being & should be treated as such, not as some unwanted thing.

I still don't understand why PA can't see him son w/o Nicole being around. Are arrangements like that not done in Paris/MC>

GOT FOG? said:
He still is his legit son. No matter how he came to be. He's a human being & should be treated as such, not as some unwanted thing.

I still don't understand why PA can't see him son w/o Nicole being around. Are arrangements like that not done in Paris/MC>

I would think being around Nicole, even one year later, would be difficult for Albert. She betrayed his trust not once but twice: first by getting pregnant and then not honoring his wishes to let him deal with the situation from the offensive rather than the defensive.

Albert has said in the past that he wants a private relationship with his son but there are some issues with this relationship. Albert probably doesn't have as much flexibility in his schedule anymore and Nicole could make it potentially difficult for them to be together. I can understand that Albert would want to protect Alex's privacy for security reasons as well as for personal ones. The dueling accounts in the press will eventually come out again when Alex gets old enough to understand. Adolesence which is never easy for anyone and can you imagine your peers showing you stories where your mother documents how she got herself pregnant to hold on to Albert (or out of revenge for a potential engagement to Alicia) and how she said your father said get an abortion? And your father admits, he wasn't thrilled at the prospect of fatherhood? It boggles my mind...

Yes, you see Camille at family and official functions, but Stephanie never talked publicly about the circumstances around her conception or paternity which is really quite smart. Keeping Alex in the background has less to do with race and illegitimacy than it does with the relationship between his parents and the circumstances around his arrival in the world. JMO

Any new pictures on the kid?

Outside of papparazzi shots, I doubt there will be more 'official' photos for quite some time.

Ann

jabilo said:
I have asked this before, the poor boy is not even mentioned in his credentials on the official palace website. There is so much written about him yet it does not mention anywhere his own son. .

have you seen the "illegitimate" child of King Albert II (coincidence?:rolleyes: ) of Belgium? Not, it's just not the way it is, no matter how unfair:(

GOT FOG? said:

Thank you, I quite agree. We all (or at least most of us) believe NC did indeed trap him. Not that he could not have been more careful so he is to blame too. However the child is here no matter what. He is almost three years old and he should be able to see him without NC around and hopefully he already does. I really hope he does.

Jabillo, Pink Lady, its going to be allright. The future can be forgiving. I have to have some healing thoughts:

Meanwhile in Alex's Blessed villa overlooking the beautiful Mediterranean. Le petit quell heure est-il la? Dormez-vous? Est ce que vous jardin aujourdhui? Avez-vous vegetals et fleurs belles? Est ce que la voit un grand oiseau noir,aujourdhui,le crow? Des oiseaux bleus? Pour demain. Et maintenant bonuit.

French 102 trans: Little one, what time is it there? Are you asleep? Did you work in your garden today? Do you have vegatables and pretty flowers? Did you see a large black bird called the crow today? Some blue birds? Till tomorrow,then. Goodnight

Princess BellyFlop said:
Alex is a oups, an accident that his lovely mother planned on PA so she could get him attached to her. PA was forced to admit him in his life and said that Alex was part of his private life, not his public one. So no we ain't gonna seen the two of them together.

I do not see the need for a sovereign to put the credentials of his illegitimate son on his website. The boy is not legit. This is real life: two consenting adults had hot casual sex for years, the man breaks up, the woman begs for one last night of lust and oups on that occasion gets pregnant. In a fairytale book he changes his mind and he's thrilled about the baby, they marry, she gives him many more kids and wears diamonds every day. In real life: he acknowledges the kid but she doesn't become a princess.

I totally agree! I do not see any reason for PA to put any bio or updates about Alexandre on his official website. What does it matter anyway? He has claimed the boy as his son and has arranged for him to live a far more comfortable life (his mother too) with probably more advantages than many, many people would ever get in this world. His will have no wants for anything ever, neither will his mother, ever. Except she will probably continue to want and sit in wait for Albert. If he is visiting the boy, then that's his own business too. Except I can believe that is also exactly what the mother demands, that PA have a strong relationship with Alex, a back-door way to PA. Since she could not get him to be attached to her for her own sake, she tried to keep him using sex (he went along with it, obviously). Then when she knew he was not going to keep having relations with her, she opened the way to get pregnant, imo, to keep PA a part of her life. She did not want to let go of the relationship, she did not want him to move on so she allowed herself to get pregnant, imo, hoping that the baby would keep him coming back.

Well, she certainly got paid for all her hard work, didn't she? Nice house, lots of cash, the car, never have to work again, $1 billion euro for Alex as an inheritance, her other two sons will never have to worry about anything becuase she can give them lots of things and solid education, and so on. I even read a set of interviews that said NC was using Alex's relationship to PA to gain special treatment for herself (as the mother of the son of a head-of-state, of course).

The only thing missing from her deal is Albert and the title 'princess'.

Oh well, that's how life goes sometimes...

I don't see any need for PA to even attempt to trot Alex out to the public for any reason. Let the kid live in peace.:cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom