The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 02:19 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennyllorac
Just thought reposting Gabriella's reminder at this point would be appropriate. Please remain civil and kind.
I would like to ask openly since I am confused as to what any of us has said wrong in the conversation we are having? All posting right now on this subject have always had civil conversations with each other and always have been to my knowledge. If I said something wrong here in kidding and posting my opinion I am not aware of it. What I said to Bunky was in fun to make her laugh as I was when I wrote it like the didn't you hear as a figure of speech.

Old 12-21-2005, 03:04 AM
Gentry

Hey LadyMac,

I wasn't offended. Far from it. No worries here.

Old 12-21-2005, 09:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkycat
Hey LadyMac,

I wasn't offended. Far from it. No worries here.
Thanks I didn't figure you would be and would understand my sense of humor since we have been on the board together for over a year. But I am confused as to what was said by anyone of us.
Old 12-21-2005, 09:00 PM
Gentry

I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure everything is fine. No further news about giant squid though.....I'm soooo depressed. Maybe they were stopped from taking further pics of her and the boy...by Albert? It seems very odd that they suddenly stopped, unless of course she's left the island and is on her way home again. Odd that we wouldn't see any 'exit' pics.
Old 12-21-2005, 11:52 PM

Wow, Nicole is very immature.
Old 12-22-2005, 03:06 PM
Serene Highness

does she have any brothers or sisters? because she dosent seem to be around family or the pics i have seen shows her either by herself or with alex.
Old 12-22-2005, 05:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
does she have any brothers or sisters? because she dosent seem to be around family or the pics i have seen shows her either by herself or with alex.
She has cousins who tried to sell her story to the press a few months before she did.
Old 12-22-2005, 06:25 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
imo, u cant or i guess u can if u go and buy your hair, again imo when i want to have long hair i just buy it. trust me, it looks real as long as i keep it together
I agree. It also depends on the quality of the extensions and on the skill of the person doing it, I guess.

Just because someone is wearing a wig does not mean that it has to look like one -- there are alot of women out there fooling everyone...
Old 12-29-2005, 10:27 AM
Nobility

I don't know if this is out of topic but i really feel sorry for this little boy.He will never have a normal familly.I don't like Nicole i believe she's using him just like Thierry Roussel did with Athina O.He,Gaby and their three children had a wonderfull life thanks to Athina's fortune.Nicole is going to have a great life without stress just because she has a child with a Prince without doing anything and maybe without working from now on in order to take care of him.But his real familly,the Grimaldis,won't accept him.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:14 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatrice
I don't know if this is out of topic but i really feel sorry for this little boy.He will never have a normal familly.I don't like Nicole i believe she's using him just like Thierry Roussel did with Athina O.He,Gaby and their three children had a wonderfull life thanks to Athina's fortune.Nicole is going to have a great life without stress just because she has a child with a Prince without doing anything and maybe without working from now on in order to take care of him.But his real familly,the Grimaldis,won't accept him.
You are absolutely right in stating that as long as she has her son, she won't have to worry about a thing (I wonder though what she will do once he turns 18 and PA doesn't have to give a dime anymore - at least not to her he could give it directly to his son). As to the Grimaldis accepting him, I think that really depends on how PAs future is like and if ad whom he is going to marry. If he finds a good wife who will have the kids interest at heart, things might be easier ( I still hope that once he has a stable family life he will take custody and bring him up in peace and quiet with the rest of whatever children he is going to have). If of course he will chose one that would like to rather ignore the poor child and is only interested in her own offsprings benefit, than he might have real problems later in life, when he understands what is going on around him. Let's hope for the best.
Old 12-29-2005, 02:21 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca
You are absolutely right in stating that as long as she has her son, she won't have to worry about a thing (I wonder though what she will do once he turns 18 and PA doesn't have to give a dime anymore - at least not to her he could give it directly to his son). As to the Grimaldis accepting him, I think that really depends on how PAs future is like and if ad whom he is going to marry. If he finds a good wife who will have the kids interest at heart, things might be easier ( I still hope that once he has a stable family life he will take custody and bring him up in peace and quiet with the rest of whatever children he is going to have). If of course he will chose one that would like to rather ignore the poor child and is only interested in her own offsprings benefit, than he might have real problems later in life, when he understands what is going on around him. Let's hope for the best.
Sounds like something I would write and agree it will all depend on the woman Albert marries as to what her agenda is and how far she can push it on Albert himself. He wanted to protect Alexandre from the press to have as normal a life as possible but Nicole chose not to due to her own agenda just keep watching what she does. Before anyone asks I can't be more specific.
Old 12-29-2005, 02:44 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Sounds like something I would write and agree it will all depend on the woman Albert marries as to what her agenda is and how far she can push it on Albert himself.
What about Nicole's behavior? If I married Albert and Nicole went on a campaign to smear me and made nasty comments I would get ticked at her and maybe would not want Alexandre around if only because he would remind me of Nicole. Furthermore, with rumors of Nicole wanting to get Alexandre on the throne of Monaco, if I had kids I would get very jealous on the behalf of my children and their rights. So in my view it would depend on how Nicole behaves. Furthermore, I think that any wife of Albert's should not be expected to be perfectly happy with the arrangement.

Quote:
If he finds a good wife who will have the kids interest at heart, things might be easier
Harsh as I may sound, it is not the job of his wife to make Alexandre's life easier. Nor would it be her requirement to make sure Alexandre has everything he needs. It is Albert's job.

Quote:
(I wonder though what she will do once he turns 18 and PA doesn't have to give a dime anymore
Nicole continues to live with Alexandre and be the mother in law from hell to any female he marries.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:11 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu An
What about Nicole's behavior? If I married Albert and Nicole went on a campaign to smear me and made nasty comments I would get ticked at her and maybe would not want Alexandre around if only because he would remind me of Nicole. Furthermore, with rumors of Nicole wanting to get Alexandre on the throne of Monaco, if I had kids I would get very jealous on the behalf of my children and their rights. So in my view it would depend on how Nicole behaves. Furthermore, I think that any wife of Albert's should not be expected to be perfectly happy with the arrangement.
First of all I think it needs to be a strong woman, because there will be some sort of campaign from one side or the other anyways. I also think it would help if she had a child herself, because in that case she will uderstand more easily that there is always a difference between the child and the parent ad the child is never responsible for the mistakes of their parent. Also I am not sure whether it is so desirable to be the heir to the throne. It is a tough job and even tougher when your talents lie elsewhere. And I believe that nowadays every loving mother would rather see their child grow up happily and develop its own talents and passions rather then fighting over a throne. Of course if that is what has to happen, then it might be acceptable and maybe the child might like it, but if not, I'd rather keep it with the Indians, where the noble women can decide that their son will not become chief if the think it is better for the son ad the nation.

Quote:
Harsh as I may sound, it is not the job of his wife to make Alexandre's life easier. Nor would it be her requirement to make sure Alexandre has everything he needs. It is Albert's job.
Of course it is not her job, but in most families it is still the women who "runs" the family and a woman who is jealous of Alex's existence and would love to have PA not spend any time with him, can make things extremely difficult for father and son to develop any sort of relationship. Whereas an understanding and supportive woman might help and encourage it. And she would understand, that there is always enough love left in a father for all his children, as it is the case with the mother, thus her children with him wold not miss out on anything by PA having a good relationship with his eldest son.

Quote:
Nicole continues to live with Alexandre and be the mother in law from hell to any female he marries.
That I sincerely doubt. She'd probably tour all the TV shows around the globe who are willing to have her and tell her story (that no one wants to hear) and probably write her memoirs (that no one wants to read) in order to make a living.
Old 12-29-2005, 05:27 PM
Courtier

Quote:
First of all I think it needs to be a strong woman, because there will be some sort of campaign from one side or the other anyways. I also think it would help if she had a child herself, because in that case she will uderstand more easily that there is always a difference between the child and the parent ad the child is never responsible for the mistakes of their parent.
I disagree with you on the point of only someone having a child would understand. Having a child of her own might in some ways make things more difficult as Nicole would probably view PA's spending time with her child rather than his own as a cause for more kvetching to Paris Match.

Quote:
... a woman who is jealous of Alex's existence and would love to have PA not spend any time with him, can make things extremely difficult for father and son to develop any sort of relationship. Whereas an understanding and supportive woman might help and encourage it.
This is true. You can't blame the child for his/her parent(s) carelessness/maliciousness. Any woman who loves PA, truly loves him, would encourage that relationship. Love isn't finite.

Quote:
That I sincerely doubt. She'd probably tour all the TV shows around the globe who are willing to have her and tell her story (that no one wants to hear) and probably write her memoirs (that no one wants to read) in order to make a living.
Nicole will never let her son go unless and until she finds another man to support her. Yes, she will no doubt rehash how terrible her life has been since PA abandonned her at different moments but I think her 15 minutes of fame are already over. People have moved on to the next issue...
Old 02-09-2006, 10:38 PM
Serene Highness

has nicole been in the new lately? i was just wondering
Old 02-09-2006, 10:45 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
has nicole been in the new lately? i was just wondering
I read she has a gag order on her she can't talk anymore.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Serene Highness

If that's true, then thank goodness.

If that is so, I hope it includes that she cannot continue to send out pictures of the little boy. He needs his privacy, imo. I tthink he sould be able to grow up without such public intrusions into his life, unless and until he decides that it is what he wants, but that's just my opinion.
Old 02-09-2006, 10:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
If that's true, then thank goodness.

If that is so, I hope it includes that she cannot continue to send out pictures of the little boy. He needs his privacy, imo. I tthink he sould be able to grow up without such public intrusions into his life, unless and until he decides that it is what he wants, but that's just my opinion.
Hi stranger and I agree with you.
Old 02-09-2006, 11:15 PM
Serene Highness

wow, with gag orders do they give u money or are u told to keep your mouth shut? and i love to talk so a gag order would be awful
Old 02-09-2006, 11:17 PM
Royal Highness

I've just discovered this thread and only know the basics so bear with me. Nicole Coste has a son fathered by Prince Albert. She receives generous child support from him and can afford a nanny for her one child while she has no job except to trash the Grimaldis. Albert also gave her a nice home for herself and Alexandre to live in. So far correct? Then why is she making a fool out of herself and inhibiting Alexandre from developing as normal a relationship with his father that they can? I'm sure Albert loves his child, it's pretty much inhumane not to (no matter who the mother is), but if Nicole keeps on acting like this it will be very hard for him to get to know his son.