Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events 1 : Sept.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyMacAlpine

Heir Presumptive
City
SW FL
Country
United States
Okay folks here is a series of photo's you haven't seen posted before like this. The press only tells you what they want you to believe.
K2002081311_04.jpg

she leans in to plant the kiss
K2002081311_07.jpg

on the cheek
kiss.jpg
K2002081311_01.jpg
K2002081311_02.jpg
he is with the guys who you can now plainly see throw Albert in the pool.
The press after she spoke to Paris March showed the second and third photo's of lovers but not they really were with a group of people. The orginal caption with the photo's reads EL PRINCIPE ALBERTO DE MONACO CON UNOS AMIGOS DURANTE UNAS VACACIONES EN SAINT TROPEZ Abaca / 37196-11 / © KORPA 12/08/2002 SAINT Translation PRINCIPE ALBERTO OF MONACO WITH FRIENDS DURING VACATIONS IN SAINT
TROPEZ Abaca/37196-11/© KORPA 12/08/2002 SAINT

Last edited:
Dreed has said by seeing the full size of these photo's the samething I did even though the press says they are Nicole this woman isn't as thin. Also what I just noticed if you look closely in the third one Albert is holding a glass as she is which is visible between their shoulders. I have also seen that look when he has looked at other woman like this one.
Corbis and cover

Alexandre and Nicole Coste

All right folks Gabriella gave permission to open a thread on this topic. She will be coming in to make a post herself to stress what won't be tolerated by us. With a separate thread we can discuss Alexandre and Nicole without going off topic. This will also limit our discussion from Albert's thread for news, and current events which some go there looking for and aren't interested in what we chatter about in our opinions on Nicole or actually gossip is a better word. There is a child involved lets see if we can all keep this G rated. I have included myself in that with the we and us.

Gabriella asked we use the image hosting to post photo's.

Alex looks a lot more like Albert than Nicole.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Alex looks a lot more like Albert than Nicole.
Yes, he is a cutie. I like useing the ImageShack you can see the photo's without being signed in and don't loose track of who is saying what.

If anyone comes accross a text in English of the NC interview, in it's entirety, please post it. I caught some of it but not all and I hate to comment without all the information.

I have picked up on PA consistantly saying he was set up and I have never heard NC say different. Probably because it makes sense when one considers her story.

leahteresa said:
If anyone comes accross a text in English of the NC interview, in it's entirety, please post it. I caught some of it but not all and I hate to comment without all the information.

I have picked up on PA consistantly saying he was set up and I have never heard NC say different. Probably because it makes sense when one considers her story.
No more curves we are confined to the boarders of this thread, fenced in so to speak. Hehe I was confused myself in trying to follow it. Are you saying what I think you are that she isn't denying it?

I have not seen anything of her saying flat out that Albert is/was telling untruths on her when he said he felt she had set him up. And she seems to pride herself on speaking quite bluntly on well, anything. She said straight on that he told her the same thing himself.:rolleyes:

When she was directly questioned on it in the PM, she did say something like 'What? I had plenty of time to get pregnant when I knew him; I told him it was an accident!" -- or something like that.

So I guess it all depends on what counts as a flat out denial on that by her and if it counts as a straight out statement from NC herself saying that PA himself is not being honest when he said he was set-up ---- the point of view, I mean.:confused:

I think a woman with her experience on having been married before and already with 2 much older boys for herself would know about what it could mean to just 'forget' taking the protection.

Who knows?? If she did, would you ever expect her to tell anyone? It does not matter now anyway, she already got the kid, the money, the house, the car and who knows what else. And I would bet she is not giving anything back either:p

Last edited:
Lillia said:
I have not seen anything of her saying flat out that Albert is/was telling untruths on her when he said he felt she had set him up. And she seems to pride herself on speaking quite bluntly on well, anything. She said straight on that he told her the same thing.:rolleyes:

When she was directly questioned on it, she did say something like 'What? I had plenty of time to get pregnant when I knew him; I told him it was an accident!" -- or something like that; so I guess it all depends on what counts as a flat out straight denial ---- the point of view, I mean.:confused:

Who knows?? If she did, would you ever expect her to tell anyone? It does not matter now anyway, she already got the kid, the money, the house, the car and who knows what else. And I would bet she is not giving anything back either:p
Let me say it this way if what she has isn't in her name they can take it. Seems to me she said the car belonged to the consulate of Monaco not Albert. :eek: I don't recall hearing about the
'What? I had plenty of time to get pregnant when I knew him; I told him it was an accident!" -- or something like that;

LadyMacAlpine said:
Let me say it this way if what she has isn't in her name they can take it. Seems to me she said the car belonged to the consulate of Monaco not Albert. :eek: I don't recall hearing about the

It was in the PM interview. I believe she said that he called her and was really mad and they had a 'discussion' over it or something -- I don't have th book in front of me.

I didn't know they could take anything back once it was all settled in court. :confused:

I never heard of that before -- the house, I thought belonged to the little boy and the money too. And any cash she gets is for his upkeep and hers. I do remember in the June or July PM they said the car belongs somehow to Monaco or something...

Most of the big things she got are for the boy, right? They would not take those back (I think) but I don't know. Why would they ever do that anyway?:confused:

Last edited:
Just a reminder...please keep this thread on topic, civil and respectful. It's perfectly fine to disagree with the actions of any person we discuss, and it's okay to disagree with the opinions of our members. However, please do so respectfully and understand that everyone has a right to their opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion - whether it be that Nicole is a saint or she is the spawn of the devil and anything in between. You may not agree with that, but respect that others do. Also, unless you can back up a statement with information, it is not a fact, but merely an opinion. Don't disrespect any members by telling them that they are wrong in their opinion.

Any posts that violate the posting rules will be deleted. Please keep the conversation civil so that it doesn't come to this.

And yes, if you wish to post any photos of Nicole, Alexandre and of Albert with Alexandre, please use a private hosting site such as photobucket or imageshack to post photos. Happy Posting!:)

Well, now that Alex has had so much publicity and the world knows his face, he will by necessity be very high-maintenance. He must have security as though he were any other prince because of the threat of ransom. for his security, he must go to private schools. his cars must have armor plates, etc. If Nicole had not gone public, would all these measures be necessary?

CasiraghiTrio said:
Well, now that Alex has had so much publicity and the world knows his face, he will by necessity be very high-maintenance. He must have security as though he were any other prince because of the threat of ransom. for his security, he must go to private schools. his cars must have armor plates, etc. If Nicole had not gone public, would all these measures be necessary?
That makes sense, I guess he needs those things now...

Maybe that's what she meant when she said she wanted to secure all that for his future.

Now he has to live in a bubble, perpetuated by all that 'necessesity'. Well, I guess that's just how it goes for him & her.:)

Lillia said:
It was in the PM interview. I believe she said that he called her really mad and they had a 'discussion' over it or something -- I don't have th book in front of me.

I didn't know they could take anything back once it was all settled in court. :confused:

I never heard of that before -- the house, I thought belonged to the little boy and the money too. And any cash she gets is for his upkeep and hers. I do remember in the June PM they said the car belongs somehow to Monaco or something...

Most of the big things she got are for the boy, right? They would not take those back (I think) but I don't know. Why would they ever do that anyway?:confused:
I'm not saying they would just saying they could. Thought that was who the car belonged to. I'm not saying Albert would do this however let me also say he's no dummy he protected his investment for his son from his mother by not putting the house in her name. The car not in her name. No copy of the documents hmm sounds like he was covering himself as well as his son. The latest makes me wonder. I was feeling if she stayed quiet if he had had feelings for her they might have been able to work it out however now the picture she has begun to paint to the people in his level of society as I will say it isn't looking well or to the public. It would be a hard recovery for him to bring her back into his life however stranger things have happened. While he chose to have her as a lover he didn't make the choice of her being the mother to his child it happened. His people would have to do a major overhaul on her including how she dresses.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I'm not saying they would just saying they could. Thought that was who the car belonged to. I'm not saying Albert would do this however let me also say he's no dummy he protected his investment for his son from his mother by not putting the house in her name. The car not in her name. No copy of the documents hmm sounds like he was covering himself as well as his son. The latest makes me wonder. I was feeling if she stayed quiet if he had had feelings for her they might have been able to work it out however now the picture she has begun to paint to the people in his level of society as I will say it isn't looking well or to the public. It would be a hard recovery for him to bring her back into his life however stranger things have happened. While he chose to have her as a lover he didn't make the choice of her being the mother to his child it happened. His people would have to do a major overhaul on her including how she dresses.

Well, I think the public in Monaco can forgive PA just about anything, but I think he would be asking alot of them to accept Alex's mom as their 'lead princess' by now because of her behavior:D

i wish her well, but i don't think that will happen. :cool:

my opinion:p

CasiraghiTrio said:
Exactly he could still have a normal life, living in the house Albert provided with her other perks. He could have come and gone when he wanted and no one would have thought anything about it really as Alex being his. Heck didn't you read the other boards still say the poor man is gay. It's just a stunt to hide the fact.

There are princes have gone to public school right?

but the mother said she wanted the money for him and (basically) for him to have clout (rights) like PA. She benefits from all of that herself too -- anything given to him is given to her:p

Lillia said:
There are princes have gone to public school right? but the mother sadi she wanted the money for him and (basically) for him to have clout like PA.
Albert went to public school in Monaco.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Albert went to public school in Monaco.

Although princes have, yes, gone to public school, these public schools are in the best areas of town or in some beautiful country setting. They are always considered "good" schools. No prince has ever been stuck going to a crap school and being in danger, to my knowledge. Whether public or private, if he's a prince, his school is always among the finest schools. Here is a topic that lies at the root of society's inequities. A topic close to my heart. It's very sad.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Although princes have, yes, gone to public school, these public schools are in the best areas of town or in some beautiful country setting. They are always considered "good" schools. No prince has ever been stuck going to a crap school and being in danger, to my knowledge. Whether public or private, if he's a prince, his school is always among the finest schools. Here is a topic that lies at the root of society's inequities. A topic close to my heart. It's very sad.
True if its in Monaco it must be in a good area. I won't be surprised to see Alexandre going to school in Monaco now that he is known it would make more sense security wise. I do hope he grows up well educated with his advantages and makes something of his life.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Yes, well, in this world, money talks louder than anything else sometimes. I wouln't be surprised that a school they went to would be set in a nice place.

And if Alex goes to school in Monaco for his education then that means his mother will be in Monaco all the time, right? She can demand to have tea w Albert:cool:

Last edited:
Lillia said:
Yes, well, in this world, money talks louder than anything else sometimes. I wouln't be surprised that a school they went to would be set in a nice place.

And if Alex goes to school in Monaco for his education then that means his mother will be in Monaco all the time, right? She can demand to have tea w Albert:cool:

It's a paradox, though. Although Albert and his family do humanitarian work (much of it very interesting and very good work) they can only do so much, can't they? Because if they do too much, they are putting their lifestyles at risk. The rich protect the rich first, and if convenient, they will help the poor, but only if it's convenient. :( Off topic, sorry guys.
I'm so glad to see all of you discussing Nicole and Albert and trying to be objective. It's great to see so many inquisitive and introspective minds. If ever we stop questioning things, that will be the end of free thought. So keep questioning! Take nothing at face value because it's never that simple. Never. Everything is complicated. :confused:

Nicole Coste is on today's issue of French magazine VSD saying that she wants to put an end to the polemique. i haven't read the article yet. I don't know why she keeps on appearing on media while also claiming that she wants to be let alone ! Very strange. I'll come back when I read it to make a summary

assia said:
Nicole Coste is on today's issue of French magazine VSD saying that she wants to put an end to the polemique. i haven't read the article yet. I don't know why she keeps on appearing on media while also claiming that she wants to be let alone ! Very strange. I'll come back when I read it to make a summary

Quod erat demonstandum. She doesn't like publicity, does she?:rolleyes: Yet she loves fame and those checks that can change your life.

Its my understanding the child was born Eric Alexandre and while Nicole changed HER last name to Coste, Eric's legal name (as on the birth certficate) has not changed. And yet because of her persistence in calling him Alexandre, the media (unless its a rare reporter who did their homework) also addresses him as such.

Is he truly still Eric Alexandre or did Nicole succeed in changing his legal name-which I understood she couldn't do unless Albert was willing to sign off on it (we know she lost the Grimaldi battle)--to Alexandre Coste?

Ann

Last edited:
assia said:

She is getting lots of covers. My translator won't work to tell me how to get on the site perhaps one of you others can. http://www.vsd.fr/

When I click on the cover (of Nicole) it takes me to a summary page with small pictures and quick recap of the articles in the issue. No links to actual photos and/or articles of Nicole's story or any other. :(

This seems to be a weekend insert mag. Like Parade or USA Weekend in the States. Goes to show the 'status' her story commands. Either the palace not commenting is cutting off the higher class mags or no one is really interested anymore now that the 'real' news-Albert confirmed-has been broken.

Ann

Last edited:
Recent Article

Thanks for the article Tosca
Here are my 2 cents on the the interview

Well, to whom it may concern, this lady, who has a body to die for, eats greedily ( I DO HATE those people that eat much and don't put even a milligramme on!),as the menu of the fine restaurant, hosted inside a romantic castle, where Ms. Coste had an appointment with Mrs. Barak and her friend, consisted of 7/8 courses (so says the journalist). Besides this well travelled African stewardess also appears to be a bit ignorant, since when Mrs. Barak apologizes for being forced to have delayed her interview, because she had to go and interview President Mougabe, Nicole asks her: "Mougabe? Is that an interesting country to visit?"

Then Mrs. Barak asks "What are you doing now?" " I'm busy with the restauration of my new home."
Mrs. Coste also stated that, she would like to do some charity work for her native Togo's children, but she hasn't a clear vision of the future yet...

I think that if Nicole wants to do something more productive with her time than good for her. Better than shopping and lunching around all day.

She also said that Caro, Steph and the media are waging war against her, but that Steph phoned her one day, and promised she would come and meet her nephew Alexandre.
IMO The Grimaldi's certainly have enough wealth, power and connections to wage any kind of media war with anyone if they so please. If this were ever to happen the public would certainly never know that the Grimaldi's were waging a war. It would be done quielty. Payoffs, tipping off the press, sources' popping up with stories....I'm not saying that this is happening only that it's impossible either.

I can see Stephanie reaching out to Alexandre, that seems to be in her nature, as for Stephanie waging anykind of media war against Nicole I highly doubt that. I think that Stephanie has handled her paternity and custody issues beautifully and Albert and Nicole would do well to take examples from her.

Ms. Coste also calls Tamara Rotolo a mentally disturbed woman, who's getting her daughter Jazmin live under the illusion that she's really Prince Albert's daughter. She also said that Albert accepted to give Tamara a lot of money to just silence her, and that while Tamara claims lots of money not for Jazmin, but for herself, she (Nicole), just needs the money for Alexandre.

I really don't know why Nicole is commenting at all on Tamara. She is not married to Albert, they are no longer together, it is just not her place to say anything about it. Maybe she has been privy to information the public is unaware of but that's probably only Alberts side of the story. The fact that she defends Albert and defames Tamara's charater tells me that she still loves Albert very much.

At that point the journalist asked Nicole controversially: "But, did you know that before dying, Prince Rainier wanted to say goodbye to his American niece?" Her answer: "But Albert didn't absolutey want to see Tamara."

Who is this journalist?? A Grimaldi family member??? To have such privilidged information about Rainiers requests before his death? How would he know this? Ridiculous! This journalist is just trying to confuse Nicole into possibly saying something incrimidating and juicy that he can publish. IMO the journalist has revealed his true colours by even publishing that section of the interview because it doesn't seem like Nicole took the bait.

Then Ms. Coste accused French mag "GALA" of manipulating the interview she gave them, by writing that her son is a Grimaldi and that she felt the next Princess Grace, which made Albert get angry with her, therefore from now on she will stay behind the scenes, but in the meantime she's hired a press agent in order to examine the various proposals she's repeatedly receiving.

It seems to me the reason Nicole did this whole interview in the first place is to clear up misinterpretations of the GALA story. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure she'll soon figure out that no matter who you speak to in the press your bound to be misquoted or some part of your story will be incorrect. It seems she's always trying to rectify something that was said previously. She should just stop.

She seems very inexperienced when it comes to the press and people cut her down for it. She wasn't trained from birth on public relations.

I also think she keeps popping her head up in the media because she's afraid that Albert will forget about her and Alexandre aside from the monthly support payments that he probably doesn't even make out himself. Why should'nt she be afraid for her son? He barley sees him now, if Albert marries and has other children, will he ever see litte Alexandre? I hope so, but life doesn't always work that way. Nicole seems to still love Albert very much, I've never heard her speak badly of Albert.
What kind of magazine is CHI anyways? Is it a reliable source? The author does seem biased as someone stated earlier.

The one thing I can say I agree with Nicole on is that Tamara Rotolo is a mentally-disturbed woman! Well-said, Nicole! But all in all, I have to say that this interview was pointless and was obviously just a way of getting more attention and shoving the whole mess in Albert's face (again).

NICOLE COSTE
Elle met fin à la polémique
La révélation, en mai dernier, de l'existence d'Alexandre, le fils qu'elle a eu avec Albert de Monaco, a alimenté toutes les rumeurs et les spéculations. La jeune femme, qui estime avoir été manipulée et cherche l'apaisement, répond point par point.

What is "la polemique"? It says she's finished with "la polemique"? If I understand the rest, it says that the revelation, of last may, of the existence of Alexandre, son of Albert of Monaco, is ?surrounded? by rumors and speculations. The young woman, who has been called manipulative and also been dearly praised (??) responds ??point by point?

lashinka2002 said:
Thanks for the article Tosca
Here are my 2 cents on the the interview

Well, to whom it may concern, this lady, who has a body to die for, eats greedily ( I DO HATE those people that eat much and don't put even a milligramme on!),as the menu of the fine restaurant, hosted inside a romantic castle, where Ms. Coste had an appointment with Mrs. Barak and her friend, consisted of 7/8 courses (so says the journalist). Besides this well travelled African stewardess also appears to be a bit ignorant, since when Mrs. Barak apologizes for being forced to have delayed her interview, because she had to go and interview President Mougabe, Nicole asks her: "Mougabe? Is that an interesting country to visit?"

Then Mrs. Barak asks "What are you doing now?" " I'm busy with the restauration of my new home."
Mrs. Coste also stated that, she would like to do some charity work for her native Togo's children, but she hasn't a clear vision of the future yet...

I think that if Nicole wants to do something more productive with her time than good for her. Better than shopping and lunching around all day.

She also said that Caro, Steph and the media are waging war against her, but that Steph phoned her one day, and promised she would come and meet her nephew Alexandre.
IMO The Grimaldi's certainly have enough wealth, power and connections to wage any kind of media war with anyone if they so please. If this were ever to happen the public would certainly never know that the Grimaldi's were waging a war. It would be done quielty. Payoffs, tipping off the press, sources' popping up with stories....I'm not saying that this is happening only that it's impossible either.

I can see Stephanie reaching out to Alexandre, that seems to be in her nature, as for Stephanie waging anykind of media war against Nicole I highly doubt that. I think that Stephanie has handled her paternity and custody issues beautifully and Albert and Nicole would do well to take examples from her.

Ms. Coste also calls Tamara Rotolo a mentally disturbed woman, who's getting her daughter Jazmin live under the illusion that she's really Prince Albert's daughter. She also said that Albert accepted to give Tamara a lot of money to just silence her, and that while Tamara claims lots of money not for Jazmin, but for herself, she (Nicole), just needs the money for Alexandre.

I really don't know why Nicole is commenting at all on Tamara. She is not married to Albert, they are no longer together, it is just not her place to say anything about it. Maybe she has been privy to information the public is unaware of but that's probably only Alberts side of the story. The fact that she defends Albert and defames Tamara's charater tells me that she still loves Albert very much.

At that point the journalist asked Nicole controversially: "But, did you know that before dying, Prince Rainier wanted to say goodbye to his American niece?" Her answer: "But Albert didn't absolutey want to see Tamara."

Who is this journalist?? A Grimaldi family member??? To have such privilidged information about Rainiers requests before his death? How would he know this? Ridiculous! This journalist is just trying to confuse Nicole into possibly saying something incrimidating and juicy that he can publish. IMO the journalist has revealed his true colours by even publishing that section of the interview because it doesn't seem like Nicole took the bait.

Then Ms. Coste accused French mag "GALA" of manipulating the interview she gave them, by writing that her son is a Grimaldi and that she felt the next Princess Grace, which made Albert get angry with her, therefore from now on she will stay behind the scenes, but in the meantime she's hired a press agent in order to examine the various proposals she's repeatedly receiving.

It seems to me the reason Nicole did this whole interview in the first place is to clear up misinterpretations of the GALA story. Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure she'll soon figure out that no matter who you speak to in the press your bound to be misquoted or some part of your story will be incorrect. It seems she's always trying to rectify something that was said previously. She should just stop.

She seems very inexperienced when it comes to the press and people cut her down for it. She wasn't trained from birth on public relations.

I also think she keeps popping her head up in the media because she's afraid that Albert will forget about her and Alexandre aside from the monthly support payments that he probably doesn't even make out himself. Why should'nt she be afraid for her son? He barley sees him now, if Albert marries and has other children, will he ever see litte Alexandre? I hope so, but life doesn't always work that way. Nicole seems to still love Albert very much, I've never heard her speak badly of Albert.
What kind of magazine is CHI anyways? Is it a reliable source? The author does seem biased as someone stated earlier.

It might be just me, but Nicole seems pretty pretentious. Charity work in Togo? Nice, but why doesn't she do something more substantial with herself? She's not Albert's wife darn it, when will she realize it? What happens if he marries, will Nicole make authoritative statements in regards to their marital life (Albert's and his consorts')?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom