Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events 1 : Sept.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lynda said:
When will Nicole stop putting this precious child in harms way? Where were the bodyguards? I did read something about her and the baby being protected…hmmm, I know where they were, they were the ones taking the pictures. ghee wiz how exciting….Oh well once again she had her 10 seconds of fame! :)

Will these games ever stop?
I totally agree with you. that was all set up. BTW did you notice who disinterested she really looks at the child? I don't think it was any BG taking the pics. They would have orders from PA, so they wouldn't risk their job for her. As far as I remember the lawyers were still discussing whether she was going to get BGs. IMO Alex needs them to protect him from his mum. And this will only stop IMO if PA gets married and takes a very drastic step by taking custody of the child and allowing her to visit and a few privilidges and virtually pressuring her into keeping quiet for the good of the kid.

Thanks for the information Paca,
I'm glad to know that he has some true friends who tried to warn him.
Maybe he was just trying to fit in with the rest of the crowned princes of Europe at the time......
I mean it was considered "cool" among crowned princes to marry
women with issues (example-divorced, ex drug dealer companions, single moms). They are not the princesses of 20 years ago.... The Princes all liked the "love triumphing over issues"... I wonder if any of these women will come back to bite them over time......
I think Prince Albert could have been carried away and went over the top...
I believe he will eventually marry and this will be an important learning experience for him. Maybe making a family even more precious to him...

Horoscope of Nicole

For those intersted in Horoscopes, I found this quite amusing, especially in view of what we know about NC. Since I didn't know her time of birth, I used 12.00h. (source astro.com)

Sun in Sagittarius, Moon in Leo
Your astrological positions confer upon you a splendid combination. You have a gift for perceiving complex ideas as one concept, for reducing multiple problems to one workable unity. You exude power and energy and are warmed by the attention and admiration of others.
Either your passionate or spiritual side will be awakened, lending you the ability to foresee the future.
Your affections are boundless, and your heart can go out to many without diffusing your emotions. You are magnanimous and loyal. In whatever area you rest your interest, you will assume a position of leadership.
You have a love of luxury and pleasures, leaning at times to self-indulgence. The key to a more harmonious self lies in subduing your imagination and allowing more practical tendencies to flow through your personality.

Ascendant in Pisces, Neptune in the Ninth House
At the time of your birth the zodiacal sign of Pisces was ascending in the horizon. Its ruler Neptune is located in the ninth house.
Usually, because of the dual nature of this sign, your experiences seem always to oscillate between two extremes. Emotionally, you may become confounded and perplexed when your soul is torn between opposite attractions. Your temperament is, nevertheless, kindly and able to appreciate the most subtle emotional experiences.
You are inclined to introverted living - reserved and retiring. You would do well to gear your life to occupations where your creativeness can be expressed freely.
Your life will be replete with flux and change, and yet this will not be a source of annoyance as you are most adaptable to situations.
Essentially, you are expansive, guided by intuition and emotion, and falling very easily into elated or depressive moods.
You have a natural ability to perceive from unknown sources where the mind does not intervene. Such an ability, unfortunately, is usually misunderstood or has little application in life. If you do become involved in art, however, there are very good prospects for success as a painter, musician, writer, or poet.
Your sexual life will be highly varied and intense. When you fall in love, you feel as if the limitations of your personality are dissolving and you are receptive to everything that exists.
You need a strong hand to protect you and lead you into the practical world. Generally, you have inclinations and tendencies for the following: professions dealing with occult matter or mediumships, religion, seafaring, acting, psychometry, clairvoyance, painting, poetry, mysticism, and espionage.
This mundane house is believed to have regency over the higher mind, philosophy, and applies to scientific and religious pursuit. Because your ruler Neptune is here, your life is going to be geared to activities intimately related to the aforementioned subjects.

Mars Conjunct Ascendant
Mars conjunct the Ascendant gives you an inexhaustible supply of energy. You are constantly in motion, but sometimes it is motion without meaning. Lacking self-discipline, you take daring and unnecessary risks when challenged. You want most of all for people to recognize your superiority.
The image you present hides a persistent inferiority complex. You probably win your arguments by making the most noise and wearing out your opponents with unceasing harassment. But you do not need to waste energy this way, because you have enormous creative ability that merely needs to be harnessed to an objective. When you do this, no one can succeed as easily as you can, and with energy to spare.
On the positive side, you are independent and self-confident. You know how to mobilize people and their resources to achieve your objectives.

Saturn in the Third House
Saturn appeared in the third house at the time of your birth. This planet brings an aura of objectivity and contriving to all mental functions; the general attitude is reserved, serious, and lacking in dynamism, warmth and flexibility. You are a thinker and a slow, but determined planner.
The struggle to realize your life plans might be difficult, and you will receive little assistance from persons close to you.
You tend to worry needlessly or give excessive attention to plans which will yield very little in relation to the effort invested. We advise you to plan things carefully and realistically without overdoing it.
Saturn here represents duties that you must comply with and which are of an intellectual nature. It also points to tests of character occurring at critical points of human relationship, which can only be successfully "passed" by developing an altruistic and compassionate nature that will make pardon and forgiveness feasible.

Moon in the Fifth House
The Moon was found in the fifth house at the time of your birth. This indicates that you will participate actively in business speculations with many changes occurring in this respect. You were born with a knack for dealing with people and with the ability to communicate with them, particularly in connection with business enterprises.
Your emotional nature is very much geared to your love of pleasure, and you possess a very curious aptitude which may bring you financial gains as well as pleasures in business.
In spite of the positive qualities you have, the fact of the matter is that in love you are very changeable, unstable, or too preoccupied with trivialities.
Your love feelings are very well developed and lead to strong drives for sensations and passionate tendencies which unfortunately are not directed to one object alone.
It is possible that throughout life you may be connected with small and numerous business investments with a fairly good return.

Sun in the Ninth House
The Sun was found in the ninth house at the time of birth. This is an indication that your real self possesses an attraction to higher levels of thought. Additionally, this indicates that the most important realizations may come through the process of pure reasoning.
You will tend to grow through the workings of your higher mind where you may find, after much striving, the creative principle and the power of self-expression.
You possess a rather austere mind which is fearless, self-confident and keenly analytical.
Regarding life events, you will be inclined to obtain success in subjects connected with law, religion, and possibly foreign lands.

Venus in the Tenth House
Venus was found in the tenth house at the time of birth.
You will appear as a person who seeks harmony, inclined as you are to observe the aesthetic value of all things in life, to engage in artistic activities and to possess all that is lovely and beautiful. You have sufficient potential to achieve success in life, especially if your occupation is artistic or musical.
Much of your success is a consequence of applied interest and hard work; you posses merit and ability, and your congenial, intelligent manner produces a very exalted image. In any case, there are very good possibilities for the acquisition of some social distinction, a good reputation and financial success at some period of your life.

teense said:
I think Prince Albert could have been carried away and went over the top...I believe he will eventually marry and this will be an important learning experience for him. Maybe making a family even more precious to him...
Learning experience is correct and a big wake up call. He will have to make some major adjustments more then usual due to how long he has been single. If he picks wisely and not some young woman he will stand a better chance of making the marriage work.

Paca where woman are concerned Albert doesn't listen to advice that's been proven when Nicole herself said that Rainier spoke to him and then he said they should just be friends. He did listen to a degree especially to Rainier by telling her they should just be friends. Honestly how Nicole is I'm surprised she didn't go public before Rainier died. I know her cousins tried to sell the story but with no luck. It could also have been she was afraid to take Rainier on but wasn't Albert with what she did proved it.By saying afraid I don't mean in fear of her life or the childs as someone in another Forum said was a reason she went public.
she is very smart and well spoken also very elegant, which would account for his attraction.
Those are the words used by the same person in another forum to describe NC. The person also said NC children were with their father due to her schedule as a flight attendant. The report apparently came from a friend in Monaco who is friends with NC. A reporter who interiews leaders of countries including Albert basically said the opposite about her. Paca have any insight into that since you have a front row seat?

Funny, Funny, Funny!

Why all the hate?

Who are you to judge NC intelligence?
you must not know her well if you are telling all those lie about her.I won't say much but just this:

-NC mum died some 12 years ago
-Her parents did send her in France when she was 17, she did finished her high school there. she married when she was 22
-she was already seperate from her husband when she met PA.
-she had custody of her children until last year. when her ex husband found out that she was seeing PA, he tried to take the children but he didn't succeed. But last year she wasn't register somewhere, she was officially homeless although she was living in PA appartment with her 3 children.

Her children are living with their dad in paris and they are still fighting for the custody issue

LadyMacAlpine said:
The person also said NC children were with their father due to her schedule as a flight attendant. The report apparently came from a friend in Monaco who is friends with NC. A reporter who interiews leaders of countries including Albert basically said the opposite about her. Paca have any insight into that since you have a front row seat?
For what I know she is not working ever since she had the baby and refuses to do so since she is now too well known to return to her old job (wonder who's fault that is, no one would even care about her if she wouldn't constantly make sure that she pops up in some magazine:rolleyes: ). The person I talked to is a friend of PA so of course he wants to have people see him from his best side, so I am very careful about what I hear. But when it came to mentioning her other children and got very angry about them being dumped at her mums. I told him that the official version was that they live with their dad, which was when I was told about more details about her former life. But mainly this person was worried about the well being of the other children (who are apparently old enough to understand what is going on) and that they would feel second rate and possibly jealous towards the baby since he was allowed to live with hteir mum and they weren't. THat her mum died 12 years ago as another poster writes, is news to me and I couldn't find confirmation anywhere else. Maybe that poster can be more specific where she got that info.

I am certain that friends from both camps will try to put each party in the best possible light. I think we can only really judge each of them on their actions. And so far IMO PA has been more reliable then NC. She keeps saying that she wants to return to her quiet life, but whenever it stars to calm around her, se seems to have difficulties to keep a low profile. Obviously she has not figured out yet that what she does will ultimately tire people (especially since there won't be much additional news to it because that chapter is finished) and turn even those who were on her side against her.

Thanks for the pix FINALLY FOUND MY HALLOWEEN WIG:D

she's still ugly, no better yet; fugly:eek: what in earth did he see in her is beyond me, at least Rainier saw her thru

the baby is cute thou :p

PACA: Remember there are people from her side who are trying to post NC for sainthood, that's why i dont like to post in this thread specifically, because the more you talk about somebody who wants attention the more attention they will require and please her pixs makes me nauseated.

Last edited:
boss80 said:
Why all the hate?

Who are you to judge NC intelligence?
you must not know her well if you are telling all those lie about her.I won't say much but just this:

-NC mum died some 12 years ago
-Her parents did send her in France when she was 17, she did finished her high school there. she married when she was 22
-she was already seperate from her husband when she met PA.
-she had custody of her children until last year. when her ex husband found out that she was seeing PA, he tried to take the children but he didn't succeed. But last year she wasn't register somewhere, she was officially homeless although she was living in PA appartment with her 3 children.
I don't hate her, but that does not stop me from disliking her conduct. IMO she is unnecessarily dragging her son into a situation where he doesn't belong. He is a child not a token to be played between his parents. There was no necessacity to drag things out in public. The child was taken care of and would have had a better chance to have a dad who comes to see him then he has now.

I do not think that NC is not intelligent. It needs a specific intelligence to do what she does and think she can get away with, because the general public is not smart enough to see through her little manouvers. But I don't have to approve of this.

Where did you get your info? I'd like to check for myself.

Don't you think it is pretty silly of the father to fight for custody reasoning the relation to PA when at that point she did not have any relation to him? I doubt that any judge would have followed such a silly way of argument unless of course she has been found otherwise wanting as a mother. It is not easy for a father to obtain custody for his children in a divorce (statistics in France state 90% cases in favour of the mothers) and usually the children stay with the mum until the case is decided in order not to confuse the children unnecessarily by removing them from a familiar environment. There need to be grave reasons to have any judge decide otherwise sice the judge is mainly concerned by the childrens well being and not tha of the parents. So unless the father presented a strong case, I don't see how she could have lost the custody, especially not with the sort of lawyers she can now afford.

I agree paca.

Her initial story is alot of drama. I would suppose her other 2 boys would have like to have such a nice vacation too -- but I guess too bad for them. And I would also agree that in France, it is not easy for a mother to lose custody of her children, especially when they are young (they are both under age 12 still, I think). The family courts tend to be really conservative on this issue. For the 2 older boys to have been given to the father, he must've had a strong case that she would not have been caring for them properly (imho). It is possible that she was so obsessed with PA that she could not see anything else. Who knows?

Also, how could she have deposited those 2 older boys with her mother -- she herself said her mother died when she was pregnant with her first son :confused: :confused: :eek:

I have to say one thing though, you cannot say she is not able to find a way to get what she wants one way or the other. OK. So, good for her.

Notably, Albert had the law on his side when the situation went to court -- he did not fight it too hard (he could have dragged it on for another month or so and kept all his big cash, but he did not). She actually lost her big court case. But he turned around and seems to have let over a billion euros fly out the window when he did not have to do it. Who knows?? That does not mean neglect his son at all -- which he certainly has not -- just he did not have to give the mother bragging rights for having (seemingly) chopped off such a big, thick piece of his personal fortune. He could have let the baby turn 2 (would have not been much time for any of that), and still kept them both nice and tidy and legal with healthy support payments and the house that he bought. But the boy is his son. Alex and his mother do have value -- I'm glad that PA clearly realizes that.

IMO -- and I like Albert -- either he had bad advice, or would not listen to solid advice for being stubborn (maybe he does not appreciate the value of money, since he has not had to work to build that fortune himself). Maybe he does really have feelings for them both, not just the boy only. Only he knows that. He helped create the situation, now he has to live with it. OK -- life goes on.

I believe she probably concocted a few things, but he went for it all completely, except the marriage part. It will be interesting to see how it plays gong forward.

Yes, I also agree with the someone who said that NC is not ever going to be low key - she is certainly no Athina Onassis Roussel (de Miranda) or Leichtenstein when it comes to being private and staying out of the media for long.

Last edited:
I don't have to prove anything. If he continues to say something else, tell him he is lying.

PA once invite her children to the MC open for 4 or 5 days i think. His people didn't like it and her ex husband didn't like it either ( children talk a lot).he was maybe afraid that he would soon find pictures of his children into some magazines

I don't think there is one person who thinks that the way she exposed the poor child to the world curiosity is right. you can lose custody if you don't have a roof over your head and if you can't prove your source of income.

I haven't heard a peeps out of her in the media ever since she has recognises that she had made some failures and promised to do better. Nicole is not a saint and PA is not a saint either.

PS: Thierry Lacoste told Paris Match that the Story was presenting PA in a positive light. Nicole has never said something negative about that man.

I agree with you Lillia!
I kind of feel sorry for Prince Albert's future wife... I remember how Nicole wanted to bring baby Alexandre to the long formal funeral service for Prince Rainier,(Not a comfortable place for a baby..)
I am sure she will insist that he be a page (If Pa gets married) in PAs wedding someday. He would be adorable, but it would also assure her that she would be talked about in the Media for being his mother...

boss80 said:
I don't have to prove anything. If he continues to say something else, tell him he is lying.

PA once invite her children to the MC open for 4 or 5 days i think. His people didn't like it and her ex husband didn't like it either ( children talk a lot).he was maybe afraid that he would soon find pictures of his children into some magazines

I would have to disagree abit on this point -- NC herself said that she was the one who took her kids to that event. She did not say that PA specifically invited them to come (he probably did not offer a special invitation to them, but since she was going to be there, she managed to bring them along). The impression that I got was that their being at that event was her own idea. She was the one who also speculated that Albert's entourage was cautious about him being pohtographed with her kids. She did not mention any hesitancey coming from PA. She herself said that he had met her kids only one time and it was supposedly at that event.

I don't think there is one person who thinks that the way she exposed the poor child to the world curiosity is right. you can lose custody if you don't have a roof over your head and if you can't prove your source of income.

I haven't heard a peeps out of her in the media ever since she has recognises that she had made some failures and promised to do better. Nicole is not a saint and PA is not a saint either.

Again, I would have to disagree, she has been in the media several times since PA acknowledged Alexandre. Just check these threads, for one reason or another, she's out there (I do agree, neither of them are perfect)...

PS: Thierry Lacoste told Paris Match that the Story was presenting PA in a positive light. Nicole has never said something negative about that man.

NC accused PA of abandoning her during her pregnancy. She said he was not living up to his responsibilities (when questioned directly on this, she contradicted it). She accused him also of encouraging her to lie and sneak around hiding their involvement -- again she contradicted that when asked directly. She accused him of trying to hide Alexandre's existance and of being ashamed of him.

I don't know, but IMHO that qualifies as negative comments, but I guess it depends on one's point of view...

Last edited:
Lillia said:
NC accused PA of abandoning her during her pregnancy. She said he was not living up to his responsibilities (when questioned directly on this, she contradicted it). She accused him also of encouraging her to lie and sneak around hiding their involvement -- again she contradicted that when asked directly. She accused him of trying to hide Alexandre's existance and of being ashamed of him.

I don't know, but IMHO that qualifies as negative comments, but I guess it depends on one's point of view...

Yeah, that definately qualifies as negative. Don't forget the part about her having to go through her pregnancy alone, being handled by his lawyers and being told to buzz off after Rainer told Albert to get rid of her....I got more if anyone needs it.

And as far as NC being intellegent goes, no way. I would'nt call her dumb, but I can certainly settle on uneducated. An educated person generally knows who's who in the world. In one interview NC did not know who Mugabe was. This makes her look uneducated and ill informed. Especailly because he is from Africa.

leahteresa said:
Yeah, that definately qualifies as negative. Don't forget the part about her having to go through her pregnancy alone, being handled by his lawyers and being told to buzz off after Rainer told Albert to get rid of her....I got more if anyone needs it.

And as far as NC being intellegent goes, no way. I would'nt call her dumb, but I can certainly settle on uneducated. An educated person generally knows who's who in the world. In one interview NC did not know who Mugabe was. This makes her look uneducated and ill informed. Especailly because he is from Africa.

OK -- I can see that. But she did say she went to college (don't know if she finished or not -- but that's a far sight more than a certain current Crown Princess can claim). And maybe it is a little harsh to be so hard on her all the time (I've been hard on her too).

After all, and in some fairness,
- She seemed to have stayed well under Ranier's radar for a good long while anyway, somehow she managed to do that
(they all under-estimated her, I think)...
- She's got enough smarts to have kept a rich prince interested for several years, even if it was just for one reason only.
- And she chopped off about a billion euros from him
(he handed it to her for the boy's inheritance actually -- once again, they totally under-estimated her).
- She doesn't have to work anymore - alot of people wish they could stop having to work and toil for a living and play all day
on fancy expensive vacations like she does now...
- Unlike maybe alot of people in the world, she never has to worry about needing a home or anything else.

-There is no doubt now that her son -- also Albert's son -- is going to one day be included in the group of wealthiest 1% of the
people in this world. Like her or not, that is the fact.

-Just her luck PA doesn't seem to be the ruthless type man too, because he could have really, really stuck it to her big time ...

And well, -- she does manage to keep people talking about her and what she's doing and posting her pictures (if they want to see Alexandre, they apparently must look to see her too)...

What would any level of formal education ever have taught anybody on how to do that, right?:p

Last edited:
Nicole Coste has a new lover

In this week issue of French Gala, Nicole Coste is photographed with a new lover and they are not trying to hide at all. In fact they are clearly seeking attention while wandering in the streets of Monte Carlo with poor little Alexandre hidden by a blanket (I'm wondering how the poor thing can breathe with this awful black blanket on his body.
I think she wants to make PA jealous.

If you really know nicole, you would know that, that woman is in no way and no shape her. Those pictures were in the CHI magazine 4 weeks ago.

Intelligence has nothing to do with the fact that you know who someone is or not. Who you know and what you know depends on your general culture and your centers of interests.

I didn't say that PA had some problems with her children. Her Ex husband and PA people didn't want to see her children around PA.
They were invited. The rest is like you says, just your impression. He met her children 3 times.

It wasn't negative at all. It showed PA in a new light, someone who is able to have a relationship with a woman, someone who tries to face his responsibilities in a very complicated situation. He never asked her to hide their relationship. She was pretending after Alexandre birth, which is understandable.

Last edited:
I am so glad someone is standing up for Nicole. Who are we to judge? Our children might be taken away from us or we might loose them somehow and how will we feel about our words then?

We might forget who Mugabe is and would that make us completely ignorant? Besides there are more important things to know than just who is the president of every country in the world.

We are not holy either. We do terrible things ourselves. Those who are faultless throw the first stone.

Donna

I guess the big fuss or controversy about Nicole is that her behaviour has been so "different" than what has happened in previous cases where someone had a child with a royal or princely or famous father. Examples are prince Bernhard of the Netherlands and his 2 daugthers outside of marriage; king Albert of the belgians with Delphine or Louis of Monaco with Charlotte or even president Mitterand of France with his Mazarine. Most "precedents" we know of are cases when the mother blends in to nature or even hides out and maintains absolute silence. These precedents have become the "norm" because there are simply no other examples to follow or relate to.

Now one must say in the previous cases one partner if not both were married and had litterally something to "hide". Nobody blurts out publicly that they had an affair; there would be "consequences". In this case with Nicole and Albert I believe she feels they were both "free" and single and frankly no party was 'injured" so to speak. OK he is a very famous princely person, now ruler of a state but he is single so frankly she has no reason to "hide" or keep quiet. That doesn;t mean she is a gold digger or any of the other epithets used here.

now that said, I must admit there is a fine line between "not hiding" and actively seeking publicity, whihc In some cases she does. That doesn;t mean however that she is a gold digger or any of the other epithets used here. Take it easy folks.

Mistakes were made on both sides , I personally have little sympathy for a grown 40++ man who has bodyguards & secret servicemen in his employ etc who says "I have been set up" Come on?!

she's still ugly, no better yet; fugly what in earth did he see in her is beyond me, at least Rainier saw her thru

wow, fugly, thats is so not nice hsh1969
here is a question for you, if as many people as possible decide not to pay attention to her do u think she will go away? remember the rule of supply and demand

semisquare said:
wow, fugly, thats is so not nice hsh1969
here is a question for you, if as many people as possible decide not to pay attention to her do u think she will go away? remember the rule of supply and demand

Well said semi -- very well said.

No point calling names when -- the fact is, quite frankly, no one is being forced to pay attention to NC or anything that she does. The topic has 'merit' because people (including me, I admit it) keep paying attention to it.

NC is not going away from the public, imho, because people assign a certain worth to what she did/does/continues to do -- whether they intend to or not. I would bet she herself knows it and likes it to some extent or why else would she continue to show up in the public forum? She gives the public what they seem to want -- something to gossip about.

If it did not mean anything to them, if it had totally no importance at all, they would treat the issue like it did not mean anything to them by not participating, not weighing in, because of that lack of interest in it. Everybody in here (including me, again, I admit it) still talks on this subject because they want to, like it or not no one is forcing the conversation onto anyone.

Ok, granted someone may not like a person's actions (or they may, that's their own choice strictly). I may not have liked the way she handled the situation w/PA, but it's really in the past (all of it) and going forward, no one has to look at her pictures or read any of her statements or follow anything that she does. Why follow her actions and then call names? I don't think she's the greatest in the world, but I do admit openly I admire that she stood up for herself and claimed her own (and Alex's) value, making PA (and everybody) take notice. Whether anyone else agrees with what she deserves to have (or not) is a matter of their own opinion. It takes some courage to do what she did rather than just shrink away because that's how it's been handled in the past and it's what everybody expects.

But again, the 'value/merit/attention' that anything or anyone is able to command at any moment is based on what other people give it, not the other way around.

Having said that, I'm done:p

Last edited:
tbhrc said:
New pics from Newscom:
She's hardly looking at him at all. All of it is her trying to look glamerous and "regal".
I guess the big fuss or controversy about Nicole is that her behaviour has been so "different" than what has happened in previous cases where someone had a child with a royal or princely or famous father. Examples are prince Bernhard of the Netherlands and his 2 daugthers outside of marriage; king Albert of the belgians with Delphine or Louis of Monaco with Charlotte or even president Mitterand of France with his Mazarine. Most "precedents" we know of are cases when the mother blends in to nature or even hides out and maintains absolute silence. These precedents have become the "norm" because there are simply no other examples to follow or relate to.
True. Rarely does a mistress of a royal go public and blatantly pose in magazines bragging about having a kid out of wedlock. Not to mention posing in semi regal settings. Not to mention discretion is usually out of respect for the wife and the reputation of the man.
I think she wants to make PA jealous.
I doubt Albert even cares. If he cared about her at all he would be spending time with her.
Its also a way to stick it to other woman he has dated to say I got him and you didn't and look at me I have his kid, money, house and his first born. Or does she?????
She doesn't have his legitimate firstborn though.
Maybe he was just trying to fit in with the rest of the crowned princes of Europe at the time......
I mean it was considered "cool" among crowned princes to marry
women with issues (example-divorced, ex drug dealer companions, single moms). They are not the princesses of 20 years ago.... The Princes all liked the "love triumphing over issues"... I wonder if any of these women will come back to bite them over time......
It's possible. I wonder if a lot of these princes wanted to play the fairytale prince and "rescue" them. I honestly believe that it will bite them in the rear at some point.
I kind of feel sorry for Prince Albert's future wife...
Same here. I hope his future wife is able to handle the potshots Nicole will take against her. As if his future wife is to blame for the fact that Albert lost interest in Nicole.
I am sure she will insist that he be a page (If Pa gets married) in PAs wedding someday. He would be adorable, but it would also assure her that she would be talked about in the Media for being his mother...
That would be a nice slap in the face wouldn't it? Harsh as it sounds, Alexandre is best kept away if only for the sake of his bride. Nicole must stop thinking only of herself. I imagine that Albert will take action against Nicole if Nicole stirs up too much trouble and pushes Albert far enough. If she tries to put Alexandre in the place of his legitimate children I imagine he would take action against her.

This Nicole is really a character.... I have never seen anyone dolled up like her at the beach. And posing on supposedly private moments with her son :confused:

Last edited:
ok people think about this, everything goes full circle, right. if its true that nicole has a new lover maybe he will give her a taste of her own medicine.
about the pics, i dont understand why u would want to live your life & your sone life in the public eye

Last edited:
" I wonder if a lot of these princes wanted to play the fairytale prince and "rescue" them. I honestly believe that it will bite them in the rear at some point." Quote from Tzu An
Thank you for commenting on my post Tzu An! I really think there's a Syndrome going around the princes of Europe where they try to get attention by rescuing the "Damsel in Distress"(women with heavy issues..) Prince Rainier probably recognized the symptoms when he met Nicole....
I recently saw a picture of Mette shoving Haakon while entering a plane (She was mad when she saw a journalist on the plane and took it out on her husband)..While he kept smiling, I wondered--If she can do that in public, what is she like in private? The wedding picture of the couple alongside the drug dealer's son was so sweet to see --but they have a long road ahead....
I think Prince Albert could have been swept away by this ongoing European Princely trend--he could be looking for a women who is opposite his Mother (Like Nicole appeared to be...) Prince Albert's Mother had lived independently from her family and had established a career--and she certainly didn't need any man to rescue her....

Last edited:
teense said:
" I wonder if a lot of these princes wanted to play the fairytale prince and "rescue" them. I honestly believe that it will bite them in the rear at some point." Quote from Tzu An
Thank you for commenting on my post Tzu An! I really think there's a Syndrome going around the princes of Europe where they try to get attention by rescuing the "Damsel in Distress"(women with heavy issues..) Prince Rainier probably recognized the symptoms when he met Nicole....
I recently saw a picture of Mette shoving Haakon while entering a plane (She was mad when she saw a journalist on the plane and took it out on her husband)..While he kept smiling, I wondered--If she can do that in public, what is she like in private? The wedding picture of the couple alongside the drug dealer's son was so sweet to see --but they have a long road ahead....
I think Prince Albert could have been swept away by this ongoing European Princely trend--he could be looking for a women who is opposite his Mother (Like Nicole appeared to be...) Prince Albert's Mother had lived independently from her family and had established a career--and she certainly didn't need any man to rescue her....

First of all I don't think that PA has a rescuing syndrom (though I think if he ever gets married his wife mightprove to suffer from it;) ). He is simply attracted to women who play their primary attributes (using push up bras, micro minis and tight clothes that make them look like overstuffed sausages), like possibly the majority of men. I have yet to meet a man who does not have his eyes popping out when one of those creatures passes by.

To compare Princess Grace, Queen Sonja and Queen Silvia (all of them successful Cinderellas) with the present new princesses I think is comparing apples to pears. They are from a different time with different values. And it wasn't easy on them either, but they found there way.

Especially MC is very different then the other countries. When PG arrived, people were very sceptical about her as well, but on the other hand they never really had anyone who fullfilled the role of a princess. Rainiers mum was only admitted as a grown person in the family and before that, people didn't really pay that much attention to the private lives of the ruling prince. They married in private and had their love affairs in private and not a lot ever left the premisses.

I remember reading that PG left MC for the states, all set to return home, even though in the fifties and in her generation and faith a divorce was a much bigger scandal then nowadays. Rainier commented on the first years of PG in MC in an interview pretty laconic : "well you can't expect a butler who has been with the family for over 20 years and been doing his job in a certain way to suddenly change and arrange the flowers differently. That all takes time.

So basically when Rainier went after her to get her back, he persuaded her to give it another try and accept that changes would have to take a bit longer. Also when her kids were almost grown up, she practically lived in Paris rather then in MC until she found herself a new field of fullfillment. (this phase - aging and the kids being independent and leaving the nest- often causes a strain in the relationship as well, though officially other reasons where given for her absence). Who knows what would have happened, if she would have lived longer and seen her beauty fade away ( I heard that sh did have issues that way). Caroline (and I think also the other kids mentioned it) said once about her mother, that she remembers her always looking immaculate and when the kids came up to hug and cuddle her she would say, please darling watch out and don't touch my hair. I would never be worried about my hair when it comes to my kids. Especially when it happens in the private rooms of the nursery. I know it was meant as a complement, but I thought it was dreadful to have such a memory of a mother.

Also one should not forget that women, who die early are much more beautyful, much nicer etc. after their death then in real life (there are books about this phenomenon in society i.e. over her dead body by Elizabeth Bronfen): look at Marilyn Monroe, Sissi, Princess Grace or Diana. I remember as I lived in England, that people were pretty much fed up with Dianas whining in front of cameras and wished her to just go away. Only after her pretty ordinary road accident, people started to construct a myth around her and her death. (same thing happened with Grace) She was after seperating and divorcing PC definetely not the princess of the hearts that she is made out to be now. Someone once said that a beautiful woman does nothing better than dying young or as de Quincey puts it: I acknowledge that you (women) can do one thing as well as the best of us men - a greater thing than even Milton is known to have done, or Michael Angelo: you can die grandly, and as goddesses would die, were goddesses mortal.

The young princes who married commoners, where probably bored by what they got to meet in their own circles. A bit of adventurism might play a role as well. Whether it is going to work, only time will tell. It depends on how determined the couples are to make things work. Also those princes do not know what normal is. they might excuse a certain behaviour and put it down to their loved ones upbringing and the difficulties they encounter in adapting, when men of the same background would recommend them to a psychiatrist. ANd they will put up with a lot of things, that others probably would not and they will split up when they can't bear it any longer. (not that it is entirely the womens fault - it takes two to tango;) ) And then those women can all blame it on the archaic system of monarchy etc etc so that they don't have to look at their own faults. And it is so comforting to play the victim in public. They are all so hard done by. A woman with brains and open eyes will be aware of the problems she will be facing. And not just with the public and papparazzi. I think that is sth you can deal with and handle. It is the difference of upbringing, of values etc., things that go far deeper then the superficial outside world that causes most problems and make marrying a prince such a risky business.

I think that all parties involved have their issues, it is just a matter of dealing with them and being aware of them. ANd who ever is attempting a relation with PA should be aware that he is attracted to oversexed women (and that's what he used NC for and she let him use her that way and got angry when he dumped her) and probably always will be. So since men his age don't usually change their habbits, he will either marry one of those or he will just pick a classy one that interests him for a while and then start philandering about. And then it is a question, whether what they have is strong enough to last or whether she will call it a day.

More new pics from Newscom

CAPTION: Nicole Coste and son Alexandre pass their christmas holiday inthe Caribbian island of St Barthelemy. She sues the French weekly Gala and Italian weekly Chi for publishing pictures this week allegedly showing her with a boyfriend. Coste says that the person on the pictures publishe is not her. Saint Barthelemy 12Dec 2005

inzlz7.jpg

inzlzs.jpg

inzm0i.jpg

inzm13.jpg

inzm1l.jpg

inzm2a.jpg

inzncy.jpg

nice to have your private papparazzi. those pics are clearly no coincidence.

or maybe he is one of those people who enjoy the newness of relationships. before the real person shows their personality and problems arise. it might be easier to just dump the person than to handle real relationship problems. just think he handles problems everyday @ work, he might not want the hassle of working on his relationship,imo and its a big guess because i dont even know the man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom