Alexandre & Nicole Coste Current Events 1 : Sept.2005 - Dec.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In regards to the above photos of NC posted by tbhrc...it seems she was "posing" in all of them. Does not appear that she is trying to be discreet or downplay any attention. Just my opinion.

mw7060a said:
In regards to the above photos of NC posted by tbhrc...it seems she was "posing" in all of them. Does not appear that she is trying to be discreet or downplay any attention. Just my opinion.

Wouldn't you be too if a photographer was taking your picture? It is difficult to remain a blank face when it is so natural to smile for the camera. I know I would be very aware of the photographer.

Please don't take this as an insult. After all I have a very dark daughter. But my comment was in reference to Nicole. She looks nice to me for an african woman. I have heard other comments about her color and Monaco. If it up to me I wouldn't care at all. And if Monaco residents can't take her because of her color, well it is their loss.

As far as their relationship is concerned, and I know not everyone is the same, they are BOTH at fault. He knew he was having sex. he should have guarded himself and not trusted anyone. I don't care what she did to "trap" him. If he was really thinking about his responsibilities he should have protected himself, not rely on someone else to take pills or after the fact pills.

It happened and Alexander was born. he knew about it and he supplied for him. Neither of us were there to actually know for a fact what the Prince promised. And let me tell you, he must of had promised something to her, because otherwise she would have come out a lot sooner. but she didn't. And that tells me how human behavior is between relationship. You endure and you safeguard what you Love, but once there is no need you break loose and do your own thing. and people, none of us can take that away from Nicole. Remember that the one with more money and less feelings control the realtionship. And if you don't beleive it look around yourselves, and you will see it everywhere. You had be amazed. It happens to all of us.

That things didn't worked between the two of them, well is a pitty. I think he cared to some extent but she Loved too deeply and her color got in her own way. Rainier would have never allowed it. Why did you think he changed the law? Or does everyone on this forum actualy think Rainier did not know that Albert had a child? You are to tell me that his bodyguards were more loyal to him that their actual boss? When you belong to those type of close knit families where security is involved everything is known.

So their worlds are attached by a small prince, that even though his father doesn't want to admit, it is true and he can't denied. Her name will always be present in Albert's life like it or not, and Albert's name will forever be in Nicole's life to her delight.

I am glad she moved to Monaco to be close to her prince. At least she is trying to mend what ever broke them apart. And if she doesn't get it at the end, at least she tried. And that's what counts. I give her a lot of credit for having the courage to stand up for what she feels inside her and believes what's right for her own son. Keeping her son near his father might be good enough for her to see Albert or know about him. One never knows, but if she had to go through this again, I hope she would do it sooner rather than later like she did.

And don't get me wrong, I like Albert a lot. Of all the Princes he is my favorite, but as a man, I think he did wrong, and as a father he did poorly. There is no excuse as to what kind of woman he said she was, because other wise why did he have sex with her in the first place, for pleassure only? then his little mind needs some tweaking!!!

Mika said:
As far as their relationship is concerned, and I know not everyone is the same, they are BOTH at fault. He knew he was having sex. he should have guarded himself and not trusted anyone. I don't care what she did to "trap" him. If he was really thinking about his responsibilities he should have protected himself, not rely on someone else to take pills or after the fact pills.
KING: You didn't know about him up to then?

ALBERT: I did know about him but that also happened in a very kind of strange way but he will have everything he needs and I will see him as often as possible but, you know, and anything else is just my concern or concerns my private life. He uses condoms to protect himself from STD's. There is more there in how she got pregnant then has been said.
That things didn't worked between the two of them, well is a pitty. I think he cared to some extent but she Loved too deeply and her color got in her own way. Rainier would have never allowed it. Why did you think he changed the law?
Sorry I will say this one more time the Constitution was changed before Alexandre was conceived.
Or does everyone on this forum actualy think Rainier did not know that Albert had a child?
No he didn't know.
I am glad she moved to Monaco to be close to her prince. At least she is trying to mend what ever broke them apart. And if she doesn't get it at the end, at least she tried. And that's what counts. I give her a lot of credit for having the courage to stand up for what she feels inside her and believes what's right for her own son. Keeping her son near his father might be good enough for her to see Albert or know about him. One never knows, but if she had to go through this again, I hope she would do it sooner rather than later like she did.

QUOTE]
KING: Was this blackmail of any sort? Did she say to you unless you do something with this financially I'm going to go to the press?

ALBERT: I had already taken care and pledged support and had already started supporting but I think the lure of recognition and of, you know, being in the public eye was a great -- was very appealing to her.

All those photo's she is smiling for a reason. She wants the attention and is posing for the photo's. How much do you think they pay for photo's of her? How much can she make as well in giving them? She gains the attention Albert says was very appealing to her. She got a taste and loved it.

Anyone ever realize she stayed quiet while Rainier was alive because she was afraid of what he might do? I did.

She is making it hard for Albert to see his son by attitude and he is working things out so he can. I would take that to mean she now has to face legal action to allow him to see his son Nicole free. I take it she wanted the house not to be near him but because it was what she wanted all along. She couldn't get the Palace or him so she got pregnant and she found the house she wanted as close as she could get to Monaco to rub his nose in it and any woman in his life.

Mika said:
Please don't take this as an insult. After all I have a very dark daughter. But my comment was in reference to Nicole. She looks nice to me for an african woman. I have heard other comments about her color and Monaco. If it up to me I wouldn't care at all. And if Monaco residents can't take her because of her color, well it is their loss.

It happened and Alexander was born. he knew about it and he supplied for him. Neither of us were there to actually know for a fact what the Prince promised. And let me tell you, he must of had promised something to her, because otherwise she would have come out a lot sooner. but she didn't. And that tells me how human behavior is between relationship. You endure and you safeguard what you Love, but once there is no need you break loose and do your own thing. and people, none of us can take that away from Nicole. Remember that the one with more money and less feelings control the realtionship. And if you don't beleive it look around yourselves, and you will see it everywhere. You had be amazed. It happens to all of us.

That things didn't worked between the two of them, well is a pitty. I think he cared to some extent but she Loved too deeply and her color got in her own way. Rainier would have never allowed it. Why did you think he changed the law? Or does everyone on this forum actualy think Rainier did not know that Albert had a child? You are to tell me that his bodyguards were more loyal to him that their actual boss? When you belong to those type of close knit families where security is involved everything is known.

So their worlds are attached by a small prince, that even though his father doesn't want to admit, it is true and he can't denied. Her name will always be present in Albert's life like it or not, and Albert's name will forever be in Nicole's life to her delight.

And don't get me wrong, I like Albert a lot. Of all the Princes he is my favorite, but as a man, I think he did wrong, and as a father he did poorly. There is no excuse as to what kind of woman he said she was, because other wise why did he have sex with her in the first place, for pleassure only? then his little mind needs some tweaking!!!

Hi Mika,

The constitution was changed before Nicole conceived, but certainly after Albert and Nicole's relationship had begun leaving Rainier plenty of time to disapprove and review options. If Rainier was worried of the possibilty of a illegitamate being born as a result of thier union or any other possible union then he certainly fixed that didn't he.

As for whose fault it is, who cares....:) the child is already here! I mean really we'll never know all of the intimate details of thier relationship and pregnancy's occur everyday in this world. This pregnancy discussion has become so repetative in this thread I'm surprised that nobody's bored of it by now.

Nicole Coste

I must come to the defenses of our friend, Nicole Coste.

She is Sagittarius, for crying out loud. She is lively, passionate, jolly, acts and speaks before she thinks, likes attention (who blames her), friendly, dreamy, open, tall and stunning. It is very easy to see why our prince liked her. She likes to touch a lot, just like he does. In fact they are much alike. She is sensitive and wants the world to be fair and righteous. That's why she came forth like she did. Ok, she didn't really think matters to the end but it is not in her nature. She wanted right to be right. Sagittarius doesn't like secrets. They want things in the open. And it is very likely that she planned to get pregnant when he visited her for the last time, she thought she was in love with him and she was going to have him in any way she could, again not thinking things through.

Their relationship was fated, the boy was meant to be born and there is nothing we can do about it.

If I were Albert's wife one of the first things I would do was to visit her and offer her my friendship. Although they don't speak at the moment it would at least make them friendly towards each other. As for the boy I would make an effort to become friendly with him and bring him to his father gradually. Everyone needs some contact with both their parents to develop and grow up on a healthy basis.

I recommend that you stop colling her "that horrible woman" and start looking into her eyes. She is maybe a bit childish and immature, but sincere and good natured.

Love
Donna - the wholy mother

Thanks for the explanattion and keep the predictions coming:p

However, Sorry Donna for me she is that horrible woman, if somebody wants a fairy tale; the Cinderella movie just got re-released (gorgoeus btw):D
this is a woman that paked her 2 previous kids (100% black for the ones that has called this issue a racist one) and gave them to their (black) father, because as she puts it "he thought she was taking to much time for Albert", this is a woman who used to be a flight attendant, this is not a 9to5 job or something similar, Does not makes you wonder what did he see? i mean the father of the kids.
Then in order to have "her kid" Eric this time; closed to his father, she demands a house that she knew it was going to be given to her because at that time that last thing Albert wanted was a escandal (his father was getting very sick) and she wants her kid to be closed and have a meaningful relationship with his father, however this time the father is white, rich, a prince;) (getting better, Right?) and yes this kid (50% white, son of rich and prominent head of the state, deserves to be closed to her and to his father)
Gee, makes me wonder if she invest in the stock market, because she will be investing in the Preferred Genetic $tock $ector, (and now I've being very sarcastic).
I don't find her beautiful at all, but then again I don't have to.

interview in america

i saw pa being interviewed by diane sawyer in the united states. pa was rather glum looking when talking about his son. i guess i just can't understand him. i would think he would be gushing with joy that he is lucky enough to have this beautiful precious child. i would think he would be proud to have this precious gift of a child. instead he is glum about it. that is why i think he is a promiscuous rich spoiled brat. he said only legitament children can sit on the throne. his grandmal princess charlotte was illegitamate and she sat on the throne. he has the power to change the constitution and make illegitamate children sit on the throne. he also said the family want to protect the privacey of caro and steph kids. it this is the case why do they have them come to official functions? in other words i think they use those kids for their looks to get attention from the media.

I see we are still on the Albert and Nicole saga. This situation is so old; it is like playing eight track tapes when everybody has moved on to cds. It is totally ludicrous when people try to analyze a relationship they know nothing about. Now the discussion concerning this relationship, has moved to another level, astrology predictions. Gee wiz what is next? I thought astrology was for entertainment purposes only.

Albert gave two full interviews and I am sure many people on this forum watched it. Questions were presented to Albert and he replied with answers. Why are people trying to analyze the interview? Why are people trying to interpret what is in Albert thoughts without having a clue? Just because he was not enthusiastic in his replies does not means he lacks feelings. Why are people trying to analyze Nicole and baby Alexander? This child is only two years old and probably still in pampers, so what could you possibly know about him. He is only a toddler and having fun. Just because there are pictures posted on the net and tabloids rags does not mean anything. You can not assume anything unless you were there. Let these people live their lives in peace! Nobody will ever be privy to know what happened in this relationship!

im just happy to see a couple of pics with just nicole with alex and without a nanny.

Great post lynda, I agree. The baby is part of his life, and I think it is inappropriate for King or Sawyer to be asking questions about his private life. Larry has been married around seven times and in his late 60's he fathered two children, would it be appropriate to ask him if he took Viagara or had medical assistance to pull off this feat?

New pics from Newscom:

Nicole Coste and her son Alexandre (2 years old) are with 4 bodyguards in a palace (4800 euros per night for a suite) perhaps a gift from the Prince Albert II. Prince Albert II of Monaco official recognized paternity of Alexandre Coste on july 2005. DO NOT CREDIT. , 12/11/2005. EXCLUSIVE. Nicole Coste and her son Alexandre on holidays in the Caribbean., in , Caribbean,20051211, C380

ig99h1.jpg
ig99io.jpg
ig99mx.jpg
ig99oj.jpg
ig99pt.jpg
ig99tw.jpg
ig99vp.jpg
ig99ww.jpg
ig9a1i.jpg

He is so adorable little boy! :) Another Monaco's cutie!

Thanx for the pics!

question....

i thought nicole had 2/3 kids from her previous marriage. does she live with them??.

thanks

tiawanika said:
i thought nicole had 2/3 kids from her previous marriage. does she live with them??.

thanks
She has two sons. She said she lost custody of them due to her relationship with Albert her ex didn't like her so close to him and she couldn't afford to care for them came from somewhere.

LadyMacAlpine said:
She has two sons. She said she lost custody of them due to her relationship with Albert her ex didn't like her so close to him and she couldn't afford to care for them came from somewhere.
That's what she says, but in fact she deposited them with her mum (at least that's what someone who knows her told me). Btw they are also chocolat-lait.

LadyMacAlpine said:

thanks a lot.....

for someone who gets 10 000 euros a month she looks kinda rough with that wig. lace front wigs ...a la beyonce wigs.... look much better.

I wonder if the paparazzi took these pictures or someone else. They are very up close and personal. It seems maybe someone in Nicole’s entourage are snapping these pictures. It is awful strange you do not see her for a while and then all of a sudden, here comes the pictures. Alex is such a sweet little boy, too bad he is always thrown in media. No privacy at all.

paca said:
That's what she says, but in fact she deposited them with her mum (at least that's what someone who knows her told me). Btw they are also chocolat-lait.
I have no idea what chocolat-lait is. If what you said is true about her depositing the children with her mother that's very sad for them. It would also show she is definately a liar and useing Alexandre. Shows what Albert said in an interview as being right on the money as they say that he felt it was more the fame. Not sure what else to call it. Its a shame people like that can have children when they apparently don't really love the child or want them for the right reason out of love. Then there is people like myself who wanted lots of children and was lucky enough to have had one while others aren't able to have any.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I have no idea what chocolat-lait is. If what you said is true about her depositing the children with her mother that's very sad for them. It would also show she is definately a liar and useing Alexandre. Shows what Albert said in an interview as being right on the money as they say that he felt it was more the fame. Not sure what else to call it. Its a shame people like that can have children when they apparently don't really love the child or want them for the right reason out of love. Then there is people like myself who wanted lots of children and was lucky enough to have had one while others aren't able to have any.

I think that by chocolat-lait she means not as dark as their mum, métis (coming from Black and WHite parent)

mari said:
I think that by chocolat-lait she means not as dark as their mum, métis (coming from Black and WHite parent)
That is correct. It's the French term for mixed heritage children. According to my information her husband was a French scientist who met her as he was working in Togo.

LadyMacAlpine said:
If what you said is true about her depositing the children with her mother that's very sad for them. It would also show she is definately a liar and useing Alexandre. Shows what Albert said in an interview as being right on the money as they say that he felt it was more the fame. Not sure what else to call it. Its a shame people like that can have children when they apparently don't really love the child or want them for the right reason out of love.
That is what I heard. According to this info she did a similar thing with her husband as means to come to France. To me the fact that as a non working mum (she claims she can't return to her old job :confused: ) with her 2 other children otherwise taken care of she employs a nanny, says enough about her. The real papparazzi pics were all taken with a nanny, rarely with her. (wonder what she does all day besides thinking up new ways of having herself mentioned in the tabloids) I predicted that shortly after NH she would make herself noticed again. She always waits a little until the news from MC have calmed a little and then brings herself back into the picture. Also it's close to xmas, so I wonder whether she is working on a xmas bonus;) .

THis woman will not retire from the tabs for a while. I suggested to someone that if his son has to be brought up by a nanny, PA could hire one himself. At least that way he wouldn't be dragged into the limelight all the time and he would not have any obligations towards that women anymore. And what is more, PA could develop a proper relationship with his son since he could see him as much as he likes inspite of his busy schedule. And NC always said she wanted to have a father for her son, so she couldn't complain, could she?:D

Unfortunately I was told that this is not in option due to MC being a catholic state. Too bad, because that poor boy would be much better looked after IMO.

I haven't posted in quite awhile, but I'm back. I have shared the same opinion as my friend Lady MacAlpine; Nicole was/is after the money/attention. She has told numerous lies and I never believed her. I don't believe that Prince Albert is blameless, but she has deliberately attempted to trap him. I have been on the Prince's side on this subject from the beginning and shall continually be. I commend him. I don't know him at all personally, nor know anyone who knows him. But I believe in my heart, that he would not mind the other children being with their mother along with his son. He has been more than generous to her and I shall continue to wish him well. She is no victim here; and she will reap what she has sown. God bless HSH Prince Albert!

According to the above caption with the photos of NC and Alexander, they were on holiday in the Caribbean...which I am guessing means, she had to get permission from Prince Albert to take Alexander out of the country and into another country.

mw7060a said:
According to the above caption with the photos of NC and Alexander, they were on holiday in the Caribbean...which I am guessing means, she had to get permission from Prince Albert to take Alexander out of the country and into another country.
that depends on how they handled te custody question. being unmarried, usually she has custody with the father having a right to visit ( by French law a child has the right to have contact with both parents, unless major reasons forbid it; they are trying to establish the same rights for grandparents, to make it easier for children of divorced or seperated couples to keep in touch with both parts of the family). They might have agreed on shared custody, but that still doesn't mean she needs his permission. You only need a permission, if you are not the parent who has the right to decide on the childs residency. But since PA is paying for it (otherwise how could she efford to pay the bill), I assume she will have informed him about it (though probably not that she would make sure that some photographers were at hand too .....;) )

I totally agree with Lady Mac--NC is looking for notoriety and she is using her son for her personal gains.What kind of mother abandons two children??? Also, i'm glad that Paca told us that she did the very same thing with her ex-husband-had kids as a means to get to France..
What troubles me is that PA dated her for five years(Knowing that her 2 children were taken away from her--a big "danger" signal...). I also find it troubling that the only person who had concerns about NC was Prince Rainier...He must have seen right through her... Its sad that Prince Albert had no close friends who could have cautioned him regarding Nicole...
A woman whose children were taken away from her should have been very sad instead of out partying IMO....
I think she dropped some love potion in his food the night they met on the plane. He fought it for 2 weeks--too bad he couldn't hold off longer..

Last edited:
My curiosity was overwhelming so I took the liberty and checked out the pictures in there entirety on Newscom. What professional photographer would follow her to an Island? Plus snap pictures of the location with the wing of the plane in view, ops. This does not look professional to me.

How many women go to the beach looking this glamorous? She was wearing a nice bathing suit and running after Little Alex in the water, bending, hair billowing in the wind, posing in every shot. (The royal family does not dress this way on the beach and they are rich) Little Alex was having the time of his life, giggling, splashing water, what about her? The more I think about this whole facade the more my gut feeling tells me this is something she concocted.

When will Nicole stop putting this precious child in harms way? Where were the bodyguards? I did read something about her and the baby being protected…hmmm, I know where they were, they were the ones taking the pictures. ghee wiz how exciting….Oh well once again she had her 10 seconds of fame! :)

Will these games ever stop?

Nice to see you post again michelleq I haven't done much lately either.

A reminder to people while Albert saw NC for 5 1/2 years while publicly and privately dating other beautiful woman like Angie, Tasha and Alicia (a more regular situation based on the fact the public dates official functions) Albert and Nicole by her own admission basically had a once a month weekend type situation. He told her they should remain friends. When you are dating a person like that and she made it sound like a sexual thing the man isn't paying a lot of attention to what or how the other children disappeared from the mothers care when he isn't going to take the relationship to marriage. He would also only have her word as to why she no longer had custody. There is no telling what she might have told him for a reason. Now it could be a way to make her look better in the public eye by saying it was all his fault. He got her pregnant, he caused her to loose her children. I see many things that could be played off of it.

Its also a way to stick it to other woman he has dated to say I got him and you didn't and look at me I have his kid, money, house and his first born. Or does she????? Hehe had to say that because Albie might just have meet or about to meet, etc., the woman that will have one up on Nicole Coste and put her in her place without the gold, silver or bronze medal as winner
. A second wife or a real love have the upper hand over the ex even when children are involved. Many seconds are good for the other parent and relationships with the children especially when they have a paternal or maternal instant.

With what Paca just said
That is what I heard. According to this info she did a similar thing with her husband as means to come to France. To me the fact that as a non working mum (she claims she can't return to her old job :confused: ) with her 2 other children otherwise taken care of she employs a nanny, says enough about her.
I have to question if she and her husband were actually separated and getting divorced. Or did Albert unknowingly begin dating a married woman and when she felt it was possible to get more out of him she left her husband having found a new mark if she did marry her husband as a way to get to France????? Its not impossible to do it more than once a new man with all the money, power and fame she could ever want. There are woman and looking at her all she has done and said she knows how to use what she was given that many men fall for without knowing it. From the neck down she has what men want and woman get nastily jealous over but you can count me out on that one. The perfect words to use what I speak of is a Con Artist. They find the mark and go for it. Albert played right into her hands not her in his as people have tried to say. I don't know how else to explain what she did.

When I asked my older sister to adopt my daughter she was married and I was single her words were 'you don't give away your children.' It's one thing to give them up at birth being single and young its another to be married, divorced and dump them because you don't want to be bothered by them, your social life doesn't have time for them as you travel around the world as a flight attendant in search of the man to take you away from the boring life you lived as a housewife.

I replayed the video of Albert talking to Diane Sawyer watched his expressions, sound of his voice and know he was honest in wanting to develop a relationship with Alexandre. I have no doubts with his remarks of wanting to marry and have a family with his wife. It is different in having children like he did with NC then planning it with a woman he loves.

teense said:
I totally agree with Lady Mac--NC is looking for notoriety and she is using her son for her personal gains.What kind of mother abandons two children??? Also, i'm glad that Paca told us that she did the very same thing with her ex-husband-had kids as a means to get to France..
What troubles me is that PA dated her for five years(Knowing that her 2 children were taken away from her--a big "danger" signal...). I also find it troubling that the only person who had concerns about NC was Prince Rainier...He must have seen right through her... Its sad that Prince Albert had no close friends who could have cautioned him regarding Nicole...
A woman whose children were taken away from her should have been very sad instead of out partying IMO....
I think she dropped some love potion in his food the night they met on the plane. He fought it for 2 weeks--too bad he couldn't hold off longer..
He did have friends who warned him about her, he just wouldn't listen and don't forget if he was so determined to be with her, then there was limits to how far his friends could go. Also her kids can't have been taken away from her and PA being the reason. In that case it would have been public record. Besides I doubt that anyone would win custody over the fact that their mother is seing PA. (PA would have used what ever influence he has to prevent innocent children from losing their mum, due to him being her lover - and I'm sure of that) Also why would they then live with her mum and not with their dad? NC tells very varying and bizare stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom