The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2005, 08:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

The same question keeps coming up to me and I would take a guess the quesiton of the changes of the Constitution is coming up due to Alexandre and people thinking he was the reason. Or Rainier being worried about another child Albert might have before being married.

Quote:
Adhesion of Monaco (October 05, 2004) Six years of negotiationsTo put itself in conformity with the standards of the Council of Europe, the Principality thus amended its Constitution to reinforce competences of the national Council, its Parliament.
http://www.coe.int/T/F/Com/Dossiers/...gociations.asp Its all in French if you go to English it will take you to another screen. I had to translate word for word to find this.

Old 09-27-2005, 12:42 AM
Courtier

Thank you Lady M. *round clap*

That you were willing to go through such lengths to provide a clear answer for us Monaco junkies shows a great compassion. I continue to be amazed by your knowledge and your skills to find answers!

Ann

Old 09-27-2005, 02:07 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
She wants to be the media darling. The wronged woman of the shady prince.
Just like Princess Diana.
Quote:
He's said a few things people haven't liked
Like how he's not letting Nicole bully him to the altar, or allowing Alexandre to be official heir and by default giving her access to the throne using Alexandre as a backdoor.
Quote:
The woman who could have been anything but who is reduced (ha) to a meager apartment 20 miles AWAY from Monaco only to be seen at HIS convenience. The inconvenient woman of color, destined to be hidden in history...
Exactly. She sees herself as this, I don't know. She sees herself as someone who could do well for Monaco, but I see her as someone who would seriously harm Monaco and the people of Monaco. By posing in a scene from the Palace, not to mention airily doing charity work, it seems she doesn't have a realistic view of herself and/or her situation. She was Albert's girlfriend and now is just the mother of his illegitimate son. She also sees herself as the victim of Albert's evil cruelty and his racist courtiers. Albert has been nothing but kindness itself to Alexandre and Nicole. A lavish apartment and villa, a large allowance that MORE than provides. She refuses to see herself as causing a lot of damage to the father of her child, which in turn will cause Alexandre to soon resent and possibly hate his father and create feelings of jealousy toward his half siblings.

Earlier in another thread I mentioned she is going to fight for Alexandre's right to succeed to the throne, despite the fact that he doesn't have any rights at all. By taking on the government's constitution she sees herself as a sort of crusader. She seems to refuse to believe that she is now nothing to Albert at all except the mother of his illegitimate son.

If I were Albert I would marry now and then heavily guard his wife and future children. I see Nicole going postal if/when a legitimate heir/heiress is born. It will force her to face the reality of her insignificance in the scheme of the succession.

Quote:
but then she's apparently not smart enough to use birth control correctly either
She knows how to use it, but she also knew when to stop using it; right when Albert started losing interest in her.

Quote:
I think it will be glorious when and if Albert marries. Yes, he may choose to spend time with Eric, but no where does he have to spend a minute with NC. The latter of which is, IMO, her primary motive.
She wants him back of course. As I posted earlier, Albert should heavily guard his wife just in case Nicole tries something. I imagine that Nicole will start a press war, or something of that sort.

Quote:
Her other children are lucky, at least they are with their father(s) and don't have to deal with this kind of thing.
Nicole possibly doesn't even care about them, since they aren't her meal ticket.

Quote:
Little Alexandre/Eric (which ever his name actually is) will grow up fast, and possibly hateful of others, unless she stops this, or unless Albert stops her. That might be the toughest task he will face in his new reign. I wish him luck.
I imagine she will do that, if only to hurt Albert. Or God forbid, use Alexandre to hurt Albert and his other family. It wouldn't surprise me in the least. She seems to have a warped personality herself. I just get this bad vibe and I have only read about her and seen her in pictures.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:23 AM
Nobility

http://members3.boardhost.com/Franco...msg/54627.html

Here is some info from some folks who saw the interview. They say it will be aired again next week. I got the impression that the interview was very short and I'm thinking she might have chickened out. I mean, sitting there, getting ready to bad mouth the guy who's paying for her life.....even a dummy knows not to bite the hand that feeds you. Also, I do not think PA or NC can say anything about this situation that would sound good.

Dying to know more.....wishing they'd shut up......
Old 09-27-2005, 12:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Location: Somewhere in the middle of the River Po Valley, Italy
The house Albert bought Nicole (Cosas.com)

Nicole Coste and her body guard. (cosas.com):

http://img305.imageshack.us/my.php?i...berto148pv.gif
Old 09-27-2005, 12:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

[QUOTE=Tosca] The house Albert bought Nicole (Cosas.com)

Nicole Coste and her body guard. (cosas.com):

I cant view your photo's
Old 09-27-2005, 01:56 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
http://members3.boardhost.com/Franco...msg/54627.html

Here is some info from some folks who saw the interview. They say it will be aired again next week. I got the impression that the interview was very short and I'm thinking she might have chickened out. I mean, sitting there, getting ready to bad mouth the guy who's paying for her life.....even a dummy knows not to bite the hand that feeds you. Also, I do not think PA or NC can say anything about this situation that would sound good.

Dying to know more.....wishing they'd shut up......
I was the interview with Thierry Ardisson. He was like usual with his guests, he is a good interviewer. He acted with respect, like he did when he had the Princess Michael of Kent for example.

On the other hand, she acted in a ridiculous way by asking to have the audience removed from the set because «she's the mother of the son of an head of state» («elle est la mère du fils d'un chef d'état»). In my opinion, she looks much better on picture than on television. I really thought she would be more beautiful. Her voice is nice though. She is tall and very very slim.

The interview was not that short, but I got the feeling it was slightly shorter than his usual interviews simply because Nicole didn't have that many things to say and also referred a lot to PA. «You should ask Albert» came many times and it's boring to hear as would be «no comment» coming over and over. Ardisson's co-host who had to leave like the rest of the audience came back during the interview and left very fast as he seems so bored with her answers and attitude.

I learned that her family in Togo was «bourgeoise», meaning they had money. She's also educated and articulated. Her charity work plans are vague. She mentioned something about knowing she'll be in the media for a long time but she feels that is ok when it brings attention to charity work.

I get the feeling she plans on staying in the news, this time for charity work. ah ah! Pauvre Prince Albert!
Old 09-27-2005, 04:15 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by leahteresa
I have heard that Paris Hilton is very nice, never met her but generally speaking. I also think she's probably a pretty smart busness lady. Remember what Madonna looked like when she hit the scene? Complete trash really. Now she's widely resected, by most, and quite wealthy.

NC is free to do charity because she is being supported by PA. Being supported by PA is her full time job. Oh, and renovating her house, or is it the house PA gave her to live in. I still cannot for the life of me figure out why he would offer her a place so close to Monoco.
I don't think he offered her to be so near Monaco -- she inisited on it.

In her PM Interview, she said that she tried to get Albert himself to suggest that she move into a house and to make it in Monaco (or nearby). She plainly admits that she tried to get him to say he wanted her to be near him. But since he was not 'catching on' to that idea by himself, she says she then flat out made her own ideas plain to him about what is was that she wanted to do. In the June PM, they reveal that she located the house herself, then it had to be approved by Monaco to purchase it.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:19 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by monica17
Alexandre and his nanny look so sweet together. Thanks, Radker! Alexandre seems to be a nice and happy child judging from the pictures (and those with Albert). I hope the situation with Nicole and Albert gets better so that father and son can have a 'normal' relationship.

My guess is that Albert chose a villa for them near Monaco so that he can spend more time with Alexandre in the future. And it would be easier security-wise for Alexandre.

I also wish that Nicole will do something for productive with her time, like doing her own thing instead of bashing the Grimaldis or giving interviews or latching on Albert's wealth. Charity work is noble, but she's better off doing it from her own means.
Nicole plainly said in her own interview with PM that she insisted to be in that house because she herself wanted to live there -- to be close to PA. She said she kept trying to get PA to say that he would put her in a house in or near Monaco, but he did not do that.

After her kept trying to get him to bring the idea on himself (at her own trying to pushing him along, of course), she had to tell him plainly that she wanted him to put her in a house in or around Monaco because she wanted to live near him. This was after she got pregnanat, but before the child was born.

After she went public with her story, and in her letter saying that she would not do any more interviews, she then said that she insisted to move there because her son has a right to be raised in Monaco.

NC plainly admits to this -- in her original interview she said moving there was what she wanted to do, it was where she herself wanted to live and that she insisted on it "to be near Albert" (her words, not mine).
Old 09-27-2005, 04:33 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
Leahterseas, I completely agree with you. Nicole's PR has been ridiculous. She is more like Paris Hilton than a candidate for Princess of Monaco. Sad thing is, she's much worse than Paris. at least Paris is a sweetie (she was always as sweet as she could be the few times I met her) and Paris doesn't put on heirs about being a humanitarian which she is not. Maybe Nicole is sweet, but I doubt it. Nicole is all talk and nothing to back it up. She's a total phony. I'm so glad Albert dumped her! someone who has to pretend to be something she's not isn't likely to be very pleasant.
From what I know about Paris Hilton, she is very grounded and does not have a full head at all. Most of the 'fluffy-act' that you see her doing is marketing for a reason to sell her tv show and her clothes line.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:35 PM
Serene Highness

here's a question: is prince albert dating someone? i ask this because of nicole's
interview. from what i have gathered the interview consisted of nothing.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:37 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu An
There are times when I wonder if Albert spends his free time feverishly building a time machine so that way he can go back in time and dump Nicole.
Toooo funnnyyy!
Old 09-28-2005, 12:49 AM
Courtier

[QUOTE=Princess BellyFlop]The interview was not that short, but I got the feeling it was slightly shorter than his usual interviews simply because Nicole didn't have that many things to say and also referred a lot to PA. «You should ask Albert» came many times and it's boring to hear as would be «no comment» coming over and over. Ardisson's co-host who had to leave like the rest of the audience came back during the interview and left very fast as he seems so bored with her answers and attitude. QUOTE]

Well I'm glad she is finally learning not to comment on things that don't necessarily apply specifically to her. The whole comment she made about Tamara Rotolo was definitely not her place to make. I found in extremely tacky. In fact, I think she should have stated no comment when asked about TR.
Old 09-29-2005, 03:38 PM
Aristocracy

PA and alexandre photos

i notice in the photos with PA and alexandre PA is not smillling real big yet when he's photographed with pictures of his young nieces and nephews he has huge smiles with them. does anybody else see that?
Old 09-29-2005, 05:12 PM
Royal Highness

What's up with ALexandre?
Old 09-29-2005, 06:38 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsieh
i notice in the photos with PA and alexandre PA is not smillling real big yet when he's photographed with pictures of his young nieces and nephews he has huge smiles with them. does anybody else see that?
Yup. I've noticed that too. He doesn't appear to have the same enjoyment of being with the little boy as he did with his nieces and nephews in years past. I might have been related to what he said about being 'trapped' and feeling obligated to visit rather than doing it because he really wanted to, or maybe it was some negativity brought about by the strained relationship with NC. It could have been very stressful even back then...we don't really know when things started to go downhill.

In any case, it's sad to see pics of him with the baby, and only one of him grinning like he's happy to be with the little tyke (that I can think of right now).
Old 09-29-2005, 06:48 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunkycat
Yup. I've noticed that too. He doesn't appear to have the same enjoyment of being with the little boy as he did with his nieces and nephews in years past. I might have been related to what he said about being 'trapped' and feeling obligated to visit rather than doing it because he really wanted to, or maybe it was some negativity brought about by the strained relationship with NC. It could have been very stressful even back then...we don't really know when things started to go downhill.

In any case, it's sad to see pics of him with the baby, and only one of him grinning like he's happy to be with the little tyke (that I'm aware of).
Well, I agree with you Bunkycat -- sort of:)

I think it's true that PA and NC would have a seriously strained interaction (expected, obviously...)

I also think it may be, for sure, related to what he said about feeling that he was 'trapped' by the mother into the situation (but he did walk right into it). Especially so after she went public to get his attention right after his father died --- I know she says she had good reason for doing all of that...

As for me, I like to believe he loves his son, regardless of what he thinks/feels about the mother.:p

Hopefully he is able to put that aside one day (might not be soon, but who knows). Based on his statement, his concern is only on the well being of the little boy (I guess). Seems the boy is not wanting for anything -- he owns a house, and has nannies, bodyguards, plenty of money too.

While it may not have been clear to Albert before (maybe), I guess he understand it by now that NC is a very resourceful woman and quite capable when it comes to looking out for herself.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lillia
Well, I agree with you Bunkycat -- sort of:)

I think it's true that PA and NC would have a seriously strained interaction (expected, obviously...)

I also think it may be, for sure, related to what he said about feeling that he was 'trapped' by the mother into the situation (but he did walk right into it). Especially so after she went public to get his attention right after his father died --- I know she says she had good reason for doing all of that...

As for me, I like to believe he loves his son, regardless of what he thinks/feels about the mother.:p

Hopefully he is able to put that aside one day (might not be soon, but who knows). Based on his statement, his concern is only on the well being of the little boy (I guess). Seems the boy is not wanting for anything -- he owns a house, and has nannies, bodyguards, plenty of money too.

While it may not have been clear to Albert before (maybe), I guess he understand it by now that NC is a very resourceful woman and quite capable when it comes to looking out for herself.
I want to throw in something on this. I want to point out the photo's were suppose to have been taken by his attorney Thierry Lacoste however she convinced him according to the story that paternity couldn't be made by a picture. Sounded to me like Albert didn't turst her from the get go of having them taken with his son as to what her motives were. I still find this interesting she said it.
Quote:
" One person from a Swiss laboratory came to take a sample of DNA from my son. It is Thierry Lacoste who had organized the thing. Later, he said to me jokingly: 'It would have been amazing if the test was negative...' As for the choice of name, I took Alexandre because it is the Albert's second name. For surname, the infant carries mine.
She didn't want to lie anymore that she was the mistress of a friend of Albert's. That tells me a man was being seen going in and out of the apartment and it wasn't Albert. The name she choice to give Alexandre was part of the man who set up the tests, made those remarks, didn't get the photo's. What I truly find interesting is why he told a reporter during a luncheon Albert couldn't go into the State of California or he would have to face a paternity suit by Tamara. Even the reporter found that interesting to slip or questioned was it intentional? What's that they say about keep your friends close but your enemies even closer. Friend or not I would be questioning my friend if I was Albert as to his motives on all issues in the area of Nicole. Almost sounds like a set up all the way around to me by more then Nicole and her cousins trying to sell the photo's 6 months before she did Paris March. But then I look for things like that. When something doesn't fit or feels odd I have to question it.
Old 09-29-2005, 08:37 PM
Serene Highness

[QUOTE=LadyMacAlpine]I want to throw in something on this. I want to point out the photo's were suppose to have been taken by his attorney Thierry Lacoste however she convinced him according to the story that paternity couldn't be made by a picture. Sounded to me like Albert didn't turst her from the get go of having them taken with his son as to what her motives were. [QUOTE=LadyMacAlpine]

Well, if PA and the lawyer absolutely did not trust her at all, then why would they ever give her those pictures (if they were the ones who made the photographs)?

Anyway, after the child was born, Albert knew Alexandre was his child -- he, the lawyer and NC knew this from the DNA tests. I'm not sure how keeping pictures (or implying that they could/could not be used to establish paternity) would affect any of that...

Just a thought:p
Old 09-29-2005, 08:41 PM
Heir Presumptive

[QUOTE=Lillia][QUOTE=LadyMacAlpine]I want to throw in something on this. I want to point out the photo's were suppose to have been taken by his attorney Thierry Lacoste however she convinced him according to the story that paternity couldn't be made by a picture. Sounded to me like Albert didn't turst her from the get go of having them taken with his son as to what her motives were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine

Well, if PA and the lawyer absolutely did not trust her at all, then why would they ever give her those pictures (if they were the ones who made the photographs)?

Anyway, after the child was born, Albert knew Alexandre was his child -- he, the lawyer and NC knew this from the DNA tests. I'm not sure how keeping pictures (or implying that they could/could not be used to establish paternity) would affect any of that...

Just a thought:p
Nicole said it not me it was in an interview. She apparently wanted the photo's and he "the attorney" was suppose to "collect" them I believe the word was.

Closed Thread